A Southern Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A caring lover--sweet. A caring, forbidden lover--priceless." A voice resonated in the back of her head.

"Pleaseeee..." she moaned again as his massive head rubbed between her pussy lips. But this time she wasn't sure if she was saying no or asking for it. And she knew it didn't matter anyways, she was going to get fucked, and hard. He chuckled softly and kissed her, silencing her protests. A shiver ran through Kate as her son pressed his lips against her, conveying his passion for her, but also so much more. He was a man taking possession of his woman, making her his very own. Kate moaned into his open mouth as shivers ran through her.

She needed her son.

She breathed one, final, quiet, "Wait." and then surrendered completely. John was kneeling between his mother's legs; he gripped her waist as he pushed forward. Kate gasped and instinctively arched her back as Johns thick head parted her rose petals. Her gold wedding band gleamed on her left hand as she braced herself on her sons' forearms. Her words forgotten and replaced by halting moans as John's thick shaft slowly but surely began to fill her. Kate clawed his arms, wide eyed. "Oh my god it's so big! John! Oh, its fucking huge," she moaned. "Sweetie, please be gentle. I've never been with a man as big as you." She trembled as he hit spots, she didn't remember her husband ever hitting, his thick length almost all the way inside her now.

John moaned a sigh of contentment as he bottomed out, his big balls pressed snugly to her sweet asshole, his hips finally rested against her soft, sweaty skin.

"Fuck your cunt is tight." he grunted.

She could barely even try to dissuade him. She had welcomed it. And now she was feeling another man inside of her for the first time. She realized that she no longer only belonged to her husband, and all she could do was let out a groan of acceptance.

She wanted this.

Kate tried to relax but her mouth was so dry. It was like every drop of lubrication in her body had rushed between her legs to try to accommodate the huge cock now wedged inside her pussy. Her pussy was stretched quickly, his thickness slowly forcing its way inside her, but she was so wet, so slick, that there was little issue in him taking his mother. Kate's mind went blank; all that mattered was the thick, hot, throbbing cock slowly making its way up her married snatch.

Those dreams had finally become a reality. She was no longer a faithful wife. The moment her husband left, she had opened her legs to the first man that approached her, and that man was her son. Her cunt clutched at it, loving that naked flesh rubbing against it. Briefly, it flashed into her head that John wasn't wearing a condom, but they were too far gone. She was too far gone. Kate wanted to feel his cock with nothing between them.

Both son and mother looked at each other with wide eyes. They both shared within the mutual gaze a combination of love, lust, and joy. Their collective breathing was incredibly heavy from the hugging, Frenching, stripping, and masturbating; from the societal line they were willingly crossing; and the animalistic fucking they were about to indulge in.

After weeks of abstinence, it took every fiber of his being not to start thrusting, giving her time to get used to him. He didn't want to hurt his mother; this was for her not him. Her pleasure came first. Always.

They gazed into each other's eyes searchingly for a long moment, saying nothing. Until Kate broke the silence.

"Fuck. Me." she said in breathless anticipation.

Kate groaned as John slowly and firmly stroked back and forth. John started pumping slowly, but he quickly built-up rhythm and began fucking his mother hard and raw. John steadily picked up the pace. He delighted in opening up her married pussy to his thick rod. He pounded into her, his heavy balls slapped against her ass and once again the room was filled with the wet sounds of sex. With his hands tightly gripped around her waist, he put her through her paces, pounding into her until the mother squealed.

Pleasure, she didn't know existed rippled out of her cunt. Her sheath clung to him; the friction so wonderful. John groaned in delight, relishing the wet, tight fit between his cock and her pussy. This was simply more than Kate could stand. She could deny herself no longer "Oh my god yes! Fuck yes! Oh my god, give it to me!" Kate moaned in pure incestuous delight as her fate was being sealed. "Fuck me hard John! Oh my god, fuck your mother! I need it!"

God, he's so much bigger than his father.

Their eyes met Kate could see the hot desire in his eyes. "You're mine," he reiterated with a growl, as if there was ever any question.

"Yes, baby I'm yours! Mommy is all yours. Give it to me you motherfucker! Fuck your mother!" she whorishly acclaimed. Kate had lost any self-control. Kate never cursed, yet the filth that poured out of her mouth just fueled the depravity they were both basking themselves in. She wiggled her rear against the bed, trying to pull more of him into her tight body. Her large breasts bounced as he pumped against her on the mattress.

He began to screw his mother hard. The bed shook and squeaked as he fucked her. Kate rubbed his chest as he rode her, John thrusted his hips into her, and Kate raised her hips into him as they coordinated their horizontal dance moves to perfection. Kate wrapped her sexy legs around his hips, pulling him deeper into her. His cock nudged against her cervix with each thrust, wanting to push even deeper into her forbidden depths. Her slippery silken sex canal dripped incessantly, coating his long glistening shaft with every thrust.

Her son's long length was pressing against every sensitive nub of her body, his hands tracing along the smooth skin of her married body, forcing physical responses that she never intended to have. Kate was lost in lust, panting like an animal in heat as she dug her heels into her son's ass. "You're such a dirty little fucker. Such a bad boy for fucking his defenseless mother. Do you want to cum inside your mother's pussy, hmm? You want to fill mommy with your thick baby batter?" she said goading him. Her voice was low and throaty; all evidence of the modest, conservative mother was gone.

On a warm summer night, mother and son fucked hard like animals in the wild. Wet, slapping sounds, and deep, guttural moans filled the room. Her hips were bucking wantonly, as her arms went around John's neck. It was so long since she had an even semi-satisfying fuck, she was determined to relish in this. They were still mother and son, but now both of them were also a heaving, hot mass of delicious corruption, copulating orgasmically to the soundtrack of harsh colliding breaths and wet, slapping skin.

"Shit!" Kate groaned, instinctively arching her back as the enormous cock carved into her aching loins. Kate dug her nails in her son's arms, her eyes widened almost in panic as a shiver ran through her body.

"I'm cumming!" she squealed. "Shit! I'm gonna cum again! I've never cum twice before! John I've never..." moaned Kate talking faster and more urgently as her orgasm quickly approached but her words died in her mouth as a second orgasm ripped through her.

She arched her back up from the bed and her large tits quivered. Kate saw stars as her eyes rolled back. Her cunt gushed, sending a spray of discharge onto her son's scrotum and thighs, the alluring scent of her womanly nectar filling the air.

"Holy shit mom," grunted John at the mist of pussy juice that spurted out of his mother. He couldn't believe how sexually compatible they both were. They complemented each other perfectly.

Her nails raked his back and shoulders as she pulled him deeper into her. "Fuck yes! Oh my god yes! Fuck your fucking mother!!" she wailed in ecstasy.

John couldn't hold it any longer. His orgasm had been building slowly these past weeks. If anything, he was surprised he was able to hold on for this long, but he had reached that unmistakable point where his climax was now imminent. He was going to cum. And cum hard. He was beyond stopping now.

"Oh, dear lord..." Shuddered Kate as her legs straightened out, as John jackhammered into her. He growled as his balls smacked into her; his balls heavy with his young seed. Her hands white-knuckled with a death grip on the bed sheets.

"I'm gonna cum Mom," he grunted.

"Let it go baby. Cum for mommy." she panted. "I wanna feel it. It's been so long since I'd felt a man empty his seed deep within me."

"Mom!" he growled loudly as he hilted himself inside his mother. Kate's eyes widened as she felt thick white ropes of hot incestuous sperm coating the depths of his mother's unprotected cunt. Kate moaned in ecstasy as John groaned as each pulse poured out of him. Her toes curling hard as she savored the sinful moment.

"Yes, darling! Ooh that's it. Fill mommy," Kate cooed. "Cum for you mother." She could feel him filling her up, the overflow leaking out of their joined bodies and sliding wickedly down the crack of her ass. Kate whimpered loudly as her son marked her as his own. She couldn't believe the amount of semen he was putting into her, but after what seemed like forever, their mutual orgasms finally dwindled, and she quivered contentedly as a delicious shiver ran down her spine.

"Holy shit!" he shuddered. John had been with plenty of women, but he had never cum so hard in his life. He shot rope after rope inside his loving mother. They both crashed back down onto the bed as their orgasm began to fade. At last, John stopped cumming. He slumped onto his mother. They were both completely exhausted. He sucked her sweaty breasts like a contented baby as she cooed, stroking his hair. The incestuous couple laid there for a few minutes.

As they recovered a bit, John's cock softened and slid out of his mother's sodden vagina. Kate lay in his arms, her head on his chest. After minutes of recovering, she broke the silence.

"Well, honey. You finally got what you wanted, didn't you?" Kate said with a small smile looking up at him, tears filling her pretty eyes.

"Mom I..."

"No, no. I'm not mad or anything. It's just...these past few days. I've been so confused and overwhelmed, then the dreams. I fought my need for you soooo hard - God knows I did! But I just couldn't fight it anymore. Sweetie just, please don't think badly of me. I'm not as immodest as I was just now and... please forgive some of the things I said as well." she said her turning a small shade of crimson.

"Mom you're the last person I would ever think badly of. It's not just sex, Mom. You really think I don't notice how dad is? He's, so, like... detached from you. Remember last year when he gave you baseball tickets for your birthday? Or the year before when he didn't remember your guy's anniversary until like seven at night?

"Yes. I know that your father tends to be a little...selfish at times." she said ruefully.

"A little?" John scoffed. Come on mom, we both know dad only cares about his own stuff. Mom, you are so beautiful, and so sexy. God you are sexy. I want to be with you in every way. I want to be the husband he's not. You'll be my wife from now on." he said with a grin. "You know I'll never hurt you or treat you bad."

"Oh, honey." Kate said, feeling warm, secure, loved and yes -- beautiful -- in the arms of her son. They kissed like a newlywed couple. The floodgates were open now. It will be their own little sin, nobody had to know. Kate moved her mouth to his to kiss him as no mother should do to her son. John cupped her large breast in his hand. She wrapped her arms around him and held tight as their tongues explored each other's mouths. Her hot breath gushed out of her nostrils as they sealed their forbidden, taboo act of love.

"By the way mom," he grinned. "You have an amazing rack. Holy shit!"

"John!" Kate slapped his chest. "You boys are horrible." She said suppressing a smile, her pretty face flushing. "Sweetie. Nobody can ever find out. I can't not even imagine what would happen if someone ever finds out what we're doing. Promise me."

"Yes. I promise I won't ever say anything" said John rolling his eyes. It was adorable to see how much his mom worried. "It will be our little secret."

Kate suddenly felt a tremendous sense of peace and freedom course through her at her formal surrender to her son. They both just lay there. John stroked his mother's hair as sleep took over them.

************************************************************

The faint sound of a lawnmower could be heard in the distance. Kate slowly opened her eyes. She saw the bright sun peering through the curtains. She was a little disoriented at first. Images from last night came to her mind and for a brief moment she thought it had been another dream until she felt the strong arm wrapped around her waist and a very hard erection nestled between her butt cheeks.

"Good morning gorgeous." John said nuzzling her neck.

"Good morning handsome. I thought you were still asleep."

"I woke up like 10 minutes ago. I just didn't want to move. Did you sleep well?"

"Mmm. Yes, I finally got a good night's sleep." Kate turned around and their lips met once again. She felt giddy, like a high school girl kissing her new boyfriend. She could feel the large cock pressed against her belly. John still couldn't believe he had managed to pull this off. He relished the sensation of his mom's soft, dainty, French manicured hands wrapped around his length.

"Oh darling. I just can't believe how big you are." she said biting her lip. His cock drooled pre-cum all over her hands. Kate slid her hand up and down his slick shaft, her mind is ablaze with thoughts of getting fucked again.

"Get on top Mom." he whispered.

"Yes, honey." she obediently whispered.

Kate straddled her son. She couldn't help but still feel a little embarrassed. John clearly had no issues. But, at the same time, she was aroused. Her beautiful son, hard and erect for her. The wicked thought of having a virile young stud - like her son - just to herself to satisfy her needs and keep her warm at night whenever her husband left overrode any remaining morals.

They started grinding against each other. "Oh my God," Kate whispered under her breath as she looked down between their bodies, the engorged mushroom head of her son's huge cock pressed flush up against her vividly pink labia. She watched in awe as her hips moved up and down his shaft, slowly working the enormous crown between her honeypot, her petals parting and adhering tightly to his throbbing erection. She could feel the intense heat radiating off his massive prick.

"So hard...my goodness," she purred. "You must really like mommy."

"You have no idea." He grinned.

They were both breathing heavily, his eyes burning with lust. While others were in their homes having breakfast or leaving their houses to start their day, she was about to get fucked first thing in the morning. "Oh baby," Kate cooed impatiently, arching her back, she took hold of his burning shaft. Her fingers couldn't wrap completely around it, he was so thick. Inviting him into her tight snatch. Her enormous breasts heaved as her heart raced, the passion and excitement within her body taking over. The two lovers' eyes widened at the illicit penetration and passage of the young cock into her steaming cunt. Kate braced herself against John's chest and hissed as his cock slid itself with much ease all the way up. He sheathed his cock further inside his mother's tight, wet pussy, his huge cock sliding against her tight vaginal wall, stretching her out obscenely.

He slowly slid his rod in and out, feeling the soft, velvety tightness of her wet hole, and the burning heat of her body. "Oh, sweet Jesus," his mother breathed, her eyes rolling up and her lids fluttering.

"Oh darling, your cock is perfect." She moaned.

John smiled wickedly he watched his cock disappear into his mother. He loved fucking older women, and he especially loved it with women like Kate. A Married housewife just begging to be corrupted by his thick, hard, cock. Kate was just like every other housewife, she yearned for a man to keep her satisfied and to break that same boring everyday routine.

Her cunt clenched around the base of his erection, sucking it in and holding it tight, as if it was trying to play for keeps. "Fuck yourself like a good housewife. Like a good little bitch." John growled. His hand came down sharply across one of her tender cheeks eliciting a loud squeal from Kate.

"Yes, dear." she moaned like the obedient woman she was. Loving the feeling his stud's hard body under him. There was no longer any pretense. No longer any hesitation, she was completely consumed by the carnal desire for intimate physical contact. Everything else dropped away. The image of her husband and her wedding vows were just a distant memory at this point.

Kate began to gyrate her hips like a stripper. Grinding herself against her son's pubic bone. "Oh, my baby. You are sooo big" she said in a loud sexy whisper. " Mommy needs it hard and deep." Her gyrations soon became bouncy cheerleader like bounces. She was moaning out loud each time his hard dick pressed against her g-spot.

John pulled his legs back. Johns' broad muscled legs splayed out in a Y behind her. Kate leaned closer until they were face to face. Her eyes burning lust into her sons' eyes.

"You're such a wicked boy, tell mommy how much you want her. Other than being your sweet, caring mother who cleans and cooks for you," she asked licking her lips. "What else do you want from me?"

John pulled his dick out and eased it back in, slowly at first, making Kate moan loudly. "I want to fuck you every day." he grunted. Each thrust was slow and controlled, each calm thrust dominating his mother completely. "We'll fuck all over the house."

"I want you to dress in skimpy clothes. Shorter robes." he groaned. "Shorter summer dresses, stockings. You have a hot body, and you need to show it off to me...fuck."

John kneaded her ass, pulling her round globes apart, slapping her ass causing her to gasp. "My goodness. Do you like mommy's ass dear?" She asked crooned.

"Fuck yeah. Your ass is perfect." He grunted.

John grabbed her waist and started pumping slowly, but he quickly built-up rhythm and began fucking Kate hard and raw. "Oh my god, fuck me!" she moaned loudly. Kate bounced back to meet him with perfect rhythm. Kate had never been on top, but it came natural to her. Soon she was fucking him with an urgency that could only be born of long spells of sexual frustration. Faster and faster the mother rode her son, pushing and pulling his rigid cock in and out of her at such an angle it allowed her clitoris to constantly glide along the top of his hard shaft.

His big hard cock felt humongous inside her pussy as it filled and stretched her in the most amazing ways. She longed to feel her son pumping his hot cum into her married cunt once more, claiming her as his own. The thought that her own son would soon seed her cunt was so erotic, dirty, and depraved that she was already feeling her orgasm building.

The feminine mewlings from his mother spurred him on. The grunts, moans and the slapping of wet skin filled the room once more. Kate rubbed her son's muscular chest with her well-manicured fingers as she rode him like a lady should ride her husband.

"Mommy loves you so much baby." She panted.

John smirked, "I love you too mom, more than anything."

Kate leaned down to kiss her son hungrily and passionately, kissing her son with a love and lust she had felt for no other person. It was the newness, the hedonistic joy of a myriad of lovers that spurred her on. The wet sound of his dick mixed with the slap of their flesh echoed throughout the room.

"I know you do baby. I know this is wrong, but I don't care. I've been so lonely dear. I never want this to stop. Even when you get married - and it won't be to me - I never want you to stop fucking me. Never stop," Kate moaned.

1...345678