A Southern Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, come on mom. Dad let me had a beer last time we watched the game."

"John..."

"I'll just have this one. I promise. I'm on vacation...please?"

"Just one." she said sternly.

"Just one." he smiled.

After dinner John went upstairs to his room, Kate decided to watch some TV in the living room...or at least try to. Flipping through the channels Kate stumbled upon the "Great Escape" with Steve McQueen. The movie was just starting.

"Hey mom, what are you watching?" asked John as he plopped right beside her.

"The Great Escape" she said.

"Oh cool." John decided to watch it as well. Or more accurately, she watched it, but John got lost in his own little world of debauchery and hedonistic images.

"Mom wanna a glass of red wine? "John asked, getting up from the couch as he made his way to the kitchen.

"Oh, honey I-I don't know. Isn't it a little too late?"

"Late?" he frowned "Mom, it's like eight o'clock."

"Okay fine." she sighed. "Just one glass."

John came back with her glass of wine and a Coke for himself. He sat down closer to his mother, putting his arm around her like a date at a drive in.

As the movie went on, Kate noticed her son apparently looking over at her body, his eyes dwelling on her ample bosom before drifting down to admire the rest of her figure.

That tingle between her legs returned, and when it did, Kate crossed her legs trying to suppress it. His arm was around her shoulders and his skin was warm to the touch. The wine plus the closeness of his body were starting to make Kate perspire a little.

John stretched, lifting his arms up above his head and stretching his back -- giving his mom a clear view of his cock outlined against his shorts.

As he stretched, Kate glanced down to her left, her eyes glued to his lap, watching as the outline his growing cock became visible. The material of his shorts seemed to cling around the shaft and as he hardened, the material began to stretch across his lap, covered under the shorts.

Her eyes widened at the growing snake in his shorts. "Oh my god," she thought, crossing her legs tighter. Kate squirmed a little in her seat. She was alone with her son, her husband on the other side of the world. This was exactly what she had worried about.

John started to lightly caress her arm. Kate was breathing heavier, her panties dampening and her heart racing. He was so close. She wanted to get up and run, but her legs wouldn't move.

After what seemed like forever, she finally mustered up the courage to leave. She gulped down the last of her wine and stood up. "Well, it's been a long day. I think I'm gonna turn in for the night. Night sweetie." she said, got up, forced a smile and headed for the stairs.

"Yeah, goodnight mom." said John, watching the sway of his mother's round ass as she went up the steps. "Such a nice fucking ass." he muttered.

"Oh my god" she sighed once she finally closed her door. The torture was finally over, for her at least. "One day down. Like forty to go." she said as she walked to the bathroom.

Kate got ready for bed. She took off, her clothes. As usual, it was a warm night, so she chose a short white nightgown and a pair of white laced french cut panties. She got in bed, pulled the covers over her, sighed with relief and reached over to turn out the lamp.

Kate just hoped she didn't have any of her incestuous dreams.

It was just wishful thinking.

Kate awoke screaming, immediately sitting upright in her bed. Her nightgown plastered to her skin; she was covered in a sheen of sweat. It was those damn sex dreams again.

She looked over at the clock. 2:47 in the morning. "My god it's not even three yet." she thought.

All of a sudden, the door swung open. It was John wearing nothing but a pair of tight black boxers.

"John! My god!" Kate jumped at the sudden intrusion. "What're you doing here?"

"I heard you scream mom. I got worried something might've happened to you." he said striding forward.

"No, no. It was just a bad dream. I-I'm fine now." Kate stammered. "You can go back to bed John."

"You keep having those dreams, don't you?" said John sitting on the edge of her bed, right next to Kate. "Dad told me about how you've been having them lately."

"He told you?!"

"Yeah, he told me a couple of days before he left. He said something about you waking up in the middle night, startled by some dreams," he said staring at her pretty green eyes of hers. "You know mom, maybe you just need to talk about it with someone."

John rarely saw his mother in only her nightgown. Every time he would see her in the morning, she was always in a robe of some sorts. The thin fabric of her pretty white nightgown clung to her large breasts. The sight of the deep valley of her creamy white cleavage and her delicious globes straining against her thin nightgown caused his caused his cock to tingle and thicken inside his boxers.

Kate saw her son leering at her cleavage and pulled the blanket over her. "I can't believe your father told you. I-it's nothing for you to worry about. Now go back to bed John."

"I think I might have a good idea on what is it that you're dreaming about Mom."

"I said go back to bed John!"

"You keep dreaming about us in the storage room, don't you?" he said smirking.

"Get the hell out of my room now!" Kate shouted. Her heart pounding in her chest. "Right now!"

"There's no need to yell Mom." he said leaning in to kiss her.

Kate slapped him. She scrambled to get away, but John caught her easily and held her in his strong arms. "No! Let me go John! Let me...."

"I just want to help you. I'll make those bad dreams go away beautiful." he breathed, then kissed his mother hard.

"MMMMNHH!" Kate desperately pounded John's broad shoulders and chest with her little fists, but to no avail. He was far stronger than she was. He forced his longue tongue between her pretty, soft lips, sliding it over her teeth and gums, demanding entrance. She struggled to keep her mouth closed, but the sheer power of his masculinity was simply overwhelming. Her punches gradually tapered off, her resistance ceasing altogether. Kate moaned helplessly as she parted her lips accepting John's tongue. Instinctively, she began to suck it hard.

Even though every fiber in her body told her how wrong this was, it just felt too good to stop and Kate could feel herself getting wetter. She sighed into his mouth. Her arms went on autopilot and wrapped around his neck. John had a long pink snake that began to coil around hers, sucking her entire tongue. Kate was kissing him back while her head reeled in confusion.

John maneuvered his body on top of her. Grinding his hard bulge on her mound, causing those sinful desires within Kate to get stronger. She could feel her legs parting, almost of their own accord, letting his cock make full contact with her covered pussy, only the thin fabric of their underwear separating them both. She wanted this. John started dry humping his mother. Kate arched her back, rubbing herself on him.

She somehow mustered the strength to break the kiss. "No... John, please wait...we can't." she panted. "Wait, please." Kate felt his large body wedged between her legs. She knew what he was seeking, his giant dick was going to find its way inside of her tight married womanhood. Her resistance was waning as her sexual fog grew. She was enthralled by his huge cock, and if he tried to fuck her, she knew that she was not going to be able to put up much resistance.

Kate stared at John. His blue eyes were dark, glazed with lust. "Does Dad make you happy, Mom?" he asked.

Kate tipped her head back slightly, awakening from the trancelike state she'd slipped into as they'd kissed. "He-he takes good care of us."

"That's not what I mean." John moved against his mother, rolling his hips just enough so that she couldn't help but feel the sizable bulge of his growing erection. "Does he satisfy you?" He smirked. "We both know he doesn't."

"I-I'll scream John." Kate stammered, unable to think straight, her mind swirling as she realized the astonishing size of her teenage son's stiffening cock as it pressed into her mound.

"Oh, I'll make you scream alright," he said with a wicked smile. "I know what a satisfied woman looks like," John continued, speaking to his mother in a lulling hypnotic voice. "I see you every day, Mom, and I know you need more than Dad can give you. You have so many unspoken desires. You can't hide anything from me. Not anymore. A beautiful woman like you needs a lot of satisfying."

The truth was, she was horny.

The truth was, she needed to get fucked badly.

The truth was, she was eager for her son to be the one to fuck her.

The scent of her perfume mixed with her musk was intoxicating to John; it only fueled him further. John kissed and licked her neck; he ran his hands around her sides, cupping her full breasts. She moaned as he rolled his thumbs over her hard nipples. He slid down the spaghetti straps of her slender shoulders on his mother's nightgown, exposing her massive and heaving breasts.

"Holy fuck," growled John at the sight of her large, motherly breasts. They were perfect. They could easily rival any of those that he'd seen in porn or in a Playboy magazine. They were large and full, yet they looked both firm and soft with wide pink areolas and hard nipples that were begging to be sucked. John felt compelled to push her giant rack together and slide his hard cock between her tits. He imagined sliding his card cock between her mounds until shooting his hot cum all over her chest, neck and face. He ached to do just that, but he kept himself in check for the moment.

"John, please." she whimpered. Kate could feel herself leaking into the gusset of her panties from her arousal. She wondered if John could smell the faint, but distinct aroma of her arousal. Kate realized that she was just now starting to give off her scent. She knew she could not control it. Her scent was only going to get stronger and more distinct as her arousal grew.

He lowered his face into his mother's cleavage to kiss and nibble her pearly white skin. Kate tried to push and press against his shoulders, trying to resist, but it was useless. The quiver in her voice revealed her internal turmoil she was dealing with. It felt like she was in a trance of sorts, unable to move. John leaned down, taking his mom's right nipple into his greedy mouth, sucking it deep. Kate cried out as waves of intense pleasure emanated from her breast, washing over her entire body. At length, he stretched it obscenely, releasing it with a loud, wet pop. They both saw how inflamed it was now, glistening with his saliva. Then he went to work on the other one. His hand slid slowly down Kate's soft, quivering belly to her mound.

"No, baby, we can't." she pleaded weakly as John started tugging at her underwear. "I'm your mother. Please don't."

"John, honey, please, I'm married...we can't." Kate pleaded with even less conviction. John continued to tug at her panties, saying nothing. She gasped when in one swift movement, he grabbed her underwear and ripped it off her, exposing her shaved pussy, leaving Kate naked from the waist down.

Vulnerable.

"You're so fucking beautiful mom. Dad doesn't deserve you." Her pubic hair was trimmed nicely into a semi-wide landing strip. The outer lips were shiny smooth. The inner lips protruded and pulsed, her womanly aroma no longer hindered by clothing.

John slowly traced his fingers across her married pussy. Her aroused state made entry far too easy. His index and middle fingers quickly found their way deep inside Kate. His thumb stimulated her clit while the tips of his fingers were teasing the front wall of her vagina, curling upwards lightly massaging her g-spot.

"Oh my god!" Kate moaned she breathed as his fingers started to trace small circles over her wet pussy lips. She should've locked the door. She should scream. She should put a stop to this, but Kate wanted it, no, she needed it. She groaned loudly as John slowly slid her finger inside her. He curled his finger back towards himself, deep inside right over her g-spot.

"W-what are you doing..." Kate shuddered. "Oh my goodness!" no one had ever done that to her before. Kate was panting. She found herself slowly opening her legs wider, allowing her son's hand inside her lonely pussy. John gave her another open-mouthed kiss as his hand pushed its way between her legs. As those fingers slid over her clit, Kate moaned into John's mouth, her legs trembling. John kept pushing his hand deeper between his mother's thighs, his probing fingers pleasuring her wet hole with slow, relentless precision.

It was far better than her fingers have ever felt. Pleasure shot into the depths of her pussy. Kate stopped protesting. As much as she knew she should, Kate could not bring herself to attempt to push away or remove his hand. Kate had never been this aroused in her life. She knew an earth-shattering orgasm was building inside of her. After more than a year of neglect and frustration, her own hand just wasn't enough, she was responding like a wanton whore.

The mother was enthralled by the sight of her son's bare, well-developed chest. His pectoral muscles, shoulders, abs--everything was so nicely developed and mouth-watering. Kate could feel her juices trickling out of her, running down the crack of her ass, the bedsheet under her completely soaked. Her sweet scent permeated the entire room.

She was in heat.

Kate watched, wide eyed as John leaned his head down into her most private region. He hovered over her pussy. John could hardly believe he was close enough to his mother's wet pussy to smell the perfume of her arousal. She was almost breathless watching as her son's mouth opened and his tongue appeared, reaching for her womanhood. John slowly licked his mother from the bottom of her pussy to the very top, gently drifting over the clit. She hissed but didn't move. The up-close strength of her musk and the decadent feel of her wet steaming cunt sent him over the sexual edge. Eventually he moved his tongue over her clit and slit, she started to moan softly.

John drove his tongue inside her and tugged on her labia with his lips, manipulating her clit with his tongue, and her hands naturally went to the back of his head. John slid his tongue into her married pussy, her warm nectar, coating his cheeks and chin as he ravished her wanton body. Her body jerked wildly when his tongue swirled around her clit, sending jolts of euphoria throughout her body, making Kate groan loudly with pleasure as his tongue went where no man had ever been.

"Holy shit! How is his tongue so long?!" Kate screamed in her mind. John looked back at his mother, savoring the taste of sweet nectar as he smiled at her, indicating how much he enjoyed her erotic fragrance. John teased each of Kate's lips with the end of his tongue. He started to kiss and suck on each one, catching her clit briefly each time before slowly licking the entirety of her pussy with the wide flat of his tongue. He lapped firmly and slowly at his mother's wet pussy, getting faster and faster before sucking tight on her entire pussy and wildly licking at her clit in his mouth.

"Oh, honey lick my fucking pussy...Shit!" Kate moaned loudly. His hands reached up her quivering stomach and found her breasts. He squeezed them both as his lips latched onto her clit. John began to lap again at her clit with his wet tongue. He massaged it slowly, letting his drool lubricate her clit so his tongue glided continuously around her swelling nub of pleasure. John sucked on her clit, closing his lips tightly around it and then releasing over and over, Kate loved how soft and gentle John's lips felt around her pussy no matter how rough his tongue and mouth were.

"Fuck!" Kate yelled. "That's it, John. Lick my fucking cunt! Yes! That feels wonderful! Lick mommy's pussy!" She cupped her bare breasts and roughly massaged herself, frequently pulling on the upturned nipples. His chin was dripping with her juices, mingled with his own saliva. John drove into her with deep licking strokes, before blissfully licking her out, and sucking her dry. She writhed, bucked, nervously twitched against his mouth as he kissed her lips.

John lapped away hungrily at her pussy with his eager tongue while his thumb stroked her clit and finger-fucking her simultaneously.

"John!" she screeched, bucking wildly into his face. Kate was in pure sexual delirium. She unconsciously brought her hands from her breasts to the sides of his head.

Kate felt her pussy tighten. She was going to cum. This was going to be no ordinary orgasm. Her moaning became louder and more desperate. "Oh, dear lord! Oh shit! I'm gonna cum John! Mommy's cumming!" the wicked mother moaned, talking faster through gritted teeth and more urgently as her own orgasm quickly approached. The buxom mother's eyes rolled back. Her mind went blank, and she couldn't think of anything else even if her life had depended on it. Kate had never cum so quickly, smoothly, or effortlessly in her life.

She let out a delightfully girlish squeal, as it flowed right out of her, arching her back, curling her toes, and driving her stiffened feet into the mattress. Her fists gripped the bedsheets, white knuckled, as her legs shivered, and her body contracted from the waist down. Kate's pussy sprayed a geyser of juice which nearly made John choke as his mouth was flooded with her sweet essence.

"Holy shit!" she shuddered loudly as the orgasm ripped through her entire body. "Oh my god don't fucking stop! Fuck yes! Lick your mother's cunt!!" Ever so gradually, the spasms tapered off, leaving Kate panting for breath. John slowly withdrew from her pussy. She had never felt more like a slut in that very moment. Her nightgown hiked up to her waist, panting, her entire body glistening with sweat. The fact that it was amazingly performed by her own son, the depravity of it, scorched her mind like a wildfire. The incestuous aspect of the long-needed pleasure and satisfaction she had just received was like no other--she loved it!

"Mom, your honey is so sweet." John said crawling up towards Kate. Their lips and tongues reconnected for another slow French session, sharing her scent and taste.

"Mom, I need you." John breathed. His cock was as hard as titanium. Kate gasped when she felt him rub the underside of his thick cock up and down her exposed labia, teasing her. She glanced down and her eyes widened at the sight of his large heavy cock.

An involuntary spasm of pleasure rippled through Kate as his knob brushed against her pussy. "Wait!" she said breathless. "Wait! Please!" she placed her hands feebly on his chest. She didn't even notice when he took his boxers off. She moaned as John slithered his hard throbbing shaft along her steaming cunt. Up and down, up and down, her pussy leaking her fluids all over him, inviting him in.

"Oh honey...I...I don't know." squirmed Kate. "Baby, I'm your mother...We shouldn't." The maternal commentary was an extremely feeble attempt at stopping the inevitable. John kept rubbing his python her entrance. John looked down, her fluids were coating the tip, her own body clearly inviting him in. She knew that her words were hollow, and the inevitable only moments away.

She felt the hunger growing within her. Her lustful needs had been set aside for a while, but they had never gone away. Now, under his wolf-like stare, she felt herself responding to his primal needs.

John could see the wanton desire in her eyes--he'd seen it with some of the older women he'd bedded. His mother might be saying one thing, but her lush body under him was saying something else--and he knew exactly what that was. "Yes, we should." he whispered confidently "and we're going to."

123456...8