A Southern Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goddamit," he grumbled. "This is bullshit. He's not even here! What the fuck are you so scared about?" said John angrily.

"Don't you dare talk to me that way John! I'm still your mother. We'll do it when it's safe. Because that's what we agreed on. Not before. In the meantime. You're gonna have to wait just like I am. Now leave."

"Mom..."

"Leave, Johnathan." she said sternly.

"Oh, my fucking god..." John muttered as he walked out of the room fuming.

Kate sighed. She knew they were both really frustrated. They both wanted release. No, they needed it, but she had to be strong.

*********************************

"Yeah that's it! Go! Run! Come on!" clapped Henry in the living room as the Panthers were beating the Bengals.

John just stared at the TV. He liked football but his mind was somewhere else. "Want another beer, Dad?" asked John, getting up.

"Oh yeah, sure. I'm almost done with this one."

"How's the game?" Kate asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"34 to 10. I think" he replied. John noticed she was wearing a yellow, short, off shoulder sundress that showed off her sexy legs and a pair of black flats. Her long blonde hair was done in a double braid, giving her the look of a German beer girl.

He felt his cock twitch at the sight. "Want some help?" he asked.

"Sure. You can dry the dishes as I wash them." John dried the dishes absentmindedly as he watched his mother's dainty hands scrub the dishes. He imagined those pink nails wrapped around his length as she pumped him. Kate looked at him and saw John leering at her cleavage. The thin fabric of her dress revealed that she wasn't wearing a bra.

John met his mother's gaze with glazed eyes. Kate knew that look; she had seen it many times now. "John, honey, you know we can't." she whispered, shaking her head slowly.

Kate warily took a step back, but John moved forward. His mind was clouded in lust as he watched her. She tried to get away, but John caught and pressed her against the sink.

"Wait! No! We can't!" Kate pleaded under her breath. She gripped his arms and tried to push him away but couldn't due to her soapy hands.

"Dad is watching the game. Don't worry about him. I need you." he hissed as he lowered his mother's dress exposing her large tits. He leaned down, tracing a ring around her areola before latching on completely and sucking the end of one breast into his mouth, trying to slurp as much as possible. She drew in a breath sharply and arched her back instinctively.

John stared at his mother as he greedily licked and sucked her breast. Kate could feel her pussy lubricate almost instantly. "No, please." Kate whimpered, pushing at his shoulders, but she couldn't muster any strength. Her knees trembled. Her resistance dwindling with every lick. She was breathing heavily. John traced his tongue; a long string of saliva connected his mouth to her nipple. John moved his mouth to her other breast and slobbered and sucked it, eliciting a sigh and whimper from the frustrated mother.

John pulled Kate into a kiss. She whimpered as they kissed passionately in the middle of the kitchen. He grabbed, kneaded and slapped her ass their French session went on.

"Fuck," he growled "Are you wearing a thong mom?"

John quickly undid the front part of his shorts letting them drop to his ankles, his large penis already leaking pre-cum. Kate's eyes widened. "John, please your father is right down the hall," she begged in a desperate whisper. "We'll get caught. He's gonna come here."

But John never replied, he was a man possessed. His growing sexual fog took over of his last remaining sense. He stood and gathered his mother's quivering body up in his arms. He reached down and cupped his mother's soft buttocks, lifting her off the floor, taking a hold of each of her legs, pulling them apart and around him. Her arms, immediately going around his neck. He hiked Kate's skirt up over her curvy hips then pulled the crotch of her laced thong to one side.

"Baby please, not here." she pleaded one last time. "L-let's go upstairs at least."

Kate whimpered helplessly as she was slowly impaled on her son's pulsating cock. Her eyes opened wide as he pushed more and more of his cock into her tight wet pussy. The heat surrounding his shaft was immense as his cock slipped deeper into her slick velvety tunnel. When their crotches met, they held still for a moment, looking at each other. Kate's eyes burned with a combination of lust, love and concern.

"Oh my god it's soooo fucking big," Kate moaned softly as she felt her son's cock stretching her cunt walls as it sank slowly into her. A deep sigh of contentment escaped out of her mouth as he lowered her the rest of the way down on him.

John raised and lowered her on his cock making Kate moan, but she immediately cut it off by biting her lip. She had never been fucked in a standing position much less in the middle of her kitchen.

"Better hold on bitch," John chuckled sonorously. Ironically, Kate could only pray that her husband wouldn't walk in on her cheating on him with their son.

John kissed her hard, slipping his tongue into her pretty mouth. He pistoned his cock into his mother with fast strokes, his big testicles flapping against her ass with every forward thrust.

"Wait! Not so...uggh!" but her words died in her mouth as every thrust sent shivers up her spine. Both mother and son stared at each other, wide eyed. A white froth of their mingled sexual juices soon bubbled out of her motherly pussy, accumulating on her delicious little pussy cheeks and at the base of his rod.

"Yeah go! Holy shit, he caught it! John, you're missing it!" his father yelled from down the hall.

The modest mother whimpered like a little girl as she was fucked in her kitchen. John hoped that his dad yelling, and the loud TV would mask the sound of their fucking. "John!"

"For fuck sakes..." John growled. "Just a minute Dad. I-I'm looking for...some snacks." John replied, trying hard to not to sound out of breath.

The slapping of their skin started to get louder. Surely Henry would hear that. "He's gonna hear us." she stammered. She kept looking anxiously toward the doorway, expecting him to be there at any moment.

John gripped Kate's ass cheeks and began slamming his dick into her pussy. Kate bit her lip, trying to hold her moans in, utterly helpless against this ferocious masculine assault on her womanhood. John didn't care if his father walked into the kitchen, he bounced his mother up and down his dick. He was already nearing his orgasm but as always, he wanted his mother to get there first.

"Oh my god fuck me!" moaned Kate, hugging him tighter. "Fuck me, John! Hurry baby! Your father might come here!" The possibility of getting caught gave Kate an adrenaline rush and thrill like she had never felt before. They both reveled in the wicked nastiness of what they were doing.

But after days of being pent up, Kate was already being consumed by her orgasm. "I'm gonna cum!" she whimpered. "Shit! I'm cumming."

"Holy shit he caught it! Go! Just 45 yards! Come on!"

"John!" squealed Kate simultaneously. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. She clawed his back and shuddered as thick spurts of her pussy juice splattered loudly all over the kitchen floor. John could feel her juice as it poured out of her hole onto his crotch, matting his pubic hair. Kate's pussy contracted repeatedly around his throbbing dick as her orgasm ripped through her body.

The sensation of her vaginal muscles contracting and milking his cock was too much for him. John growled as he hilted himself deep inside his mother, finally releasing almost two weeks' worth of cum deep inside his mother. Kate gasped and buried her face on his neck as she felt her inside being coated by thick strings of his hot seed.

John stood in the middle kitchen on wobbly legs, carrying his quivering mother as they both were coming down from their orgasmic high. They could only relish their post orgasmic glow for a few seconds as they heard footsteps getting closer.

"John! Your father! Put me down!" she croaked in a panic. John quickly placed Kate down. He frantically pulled up his shorts and swiftly made his way inside their big pantry. Kate barely managed to fix her dress. She quickly got a rag from the sink and got on her knees.

"John! Where are you?" asked his dad walking into the kitchen. "Kate what happened?"

"Oh! I just...dropped some water." replied Kate trying to control the tremble in her voice. She immediately covered the clear liquid with the rag in her hand. Kate felt her son's cum trickling down her thighs. In her haste, she hadn't had time to put the crotch of her panties back in place. She quickly clamped her thighs together as she wiped the floor.

"What's wrong?" Henry asked, his eyes narrowing. "Why are you so flushed?".

"N-no nothing's wrong!" Kate exclaimed with a nervous laughter, trying not to look up and meet her husband's gaze. "It's just so hot today. S-so humid."

"Dad, I told you I was looking for something to eat." said John walking out the pantry holding a bag of Dorito's.

"Yeah, you said that like 10 minutes ago."

"I just couldn't decide on what to get." John said, grabbing a beer fridge and handing it over to his dad.

"Let's go then" said Henry as they both started walking out of the kitchen. John looked back at his mom with a shit-eating grin. Kate glared daggers at him.

Once they left, Kate let out a huge sigh of relief. "Oh my god. I can't believe that just happened." she muttered, brushing a strand of her hair back, her heart still pounding in her chest and her hands shaking. The extreme danger of it had brought Kate a new level of excitement she had never experienced before.

What happened in the kitchen that afternoon was only a prelude of things to come. Maybe Henry being home wasn't such a bad idea after all.

********************************************

Hi people,

As always, please do let me know in the comments, your thoughts, suggestions, criticisms and/or feedback. Just try not to be so salty about it. It's just a story.

No need to cry.

Many thanks toTwins56 and blamed_4_bridgeburning for editing my story.

Part 2? I don't know.

Illogical.

1...345678