A Taste of Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica quickly closed her eyes and ducked back, before tiptoeing past the doorway and heading back to her bedroom. She lay down on her bed but couldn't fall asleep. She couldn't stop thinking about those blue nylon ropes binding Cassandra, beautiful Cassandra, and wondering what it felt like to be so helpless. And she thought about Anna May, bent over with her ass cheeks red from being whipped. And the look of ecstasy in her eyes every time her Master's belt struck her.

* * *

The next night, after her father had come home, Jessica watched from the second floor landing as Anna May kneeled while waiting for him. But tonight she was still dressed in the maid uniform she'd worn all day, not the sexy slave outfit from the night before. Her father talked quietly to her for a bit and then gave her a signal. Anna May nodded as she stood, and then went to the living room while he went down to the dungeon.

Jessica snuck downstairs again, but tonight both doors were closed. She pressed her ear against the door to the dungeon and heard the crack of a whip, and a man grunting in pain. Was that her dad?

She jumped when Anna May grabbed her arm.

"You mustn't be down here," she whispered. "Your father will be very angry if he catches you. Cassandra said last night someone was in the room with her, that was you wasn't it?"

"I just wanted to make sure he wasn't...hurting anyone."

Anna May took her upstairs, away from the dungeon. "You must respect the boundaries your father has set. If you are not a part of our world, you can never understand how it makes us feel."

"It's just that...when I listened at the door...it sounded like he was in there with a man?"

Anna May paused before answering. "Yes, the Whip is with him."

"I know, I heard. But who is he whipping?"

"No, the Whip is not an object; the Whip is a man. It was him that you saw with Cassandra and I in the bedroom the other night. Your father is his master."

"Oh my god, Dad's gay?"

"No, I did not say that."

"But I thought this guy, Whip, is another one of his sex slaves?"

"The Whip is not a slave. I am your father's only slave, and I am not a sex slave. Both the Whip and Cassandra are only submissives. Your father is the master of all of us, but while I am his slave twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, they only submit to him under this roof. He has no control of them outside of these walls."

"But the Whip is in there now. And I saw you last night, I saw what my father was making you do after he tied you to the table."

"Dominating someone can -- but doesn't always -- involve sex; some slaves have different needs. Last night your father was giving me what he knew I needed. Tonight he is giving the Whip what he needs -- punishment."

Jessica went to her bed but, for a second straight night, couldn't sleep. She was thinking of Cassandra again. She closed her eyes and imagined her bent over in the room of confinement, her long blonde hair hanging straight down, her nipples erect. And Jessica wondered if Cassandra needed pleasure or punishment.

* * *

Jessica came down the next morning for breakfast, and Anna May handed her a bowl of fresh fruit she had cut up for her.

"Anna May told me you were listening at the door last night," said her father, as he looked at her over his newspaper.

"I'm sorry, Dad. I was just curious."

"I know. But the dungeon isn't only mine; it belongs to the others too. It's meant to be a safe place for them, and I won't let you violate that trust."

"You're right...I'm sorry."

"In the future, you are not allowed downstairs -- it's off limits. But I've instructed Anna May to show you the dungeon today, while I'm at work. Hopefully, that will quench your curiosity."

An hour later, Anna May led Jessica down to the dungeon, which had been left unlocked. She wandered around the room picking up and examining different items as Anna May watched. She was surprised at how soft the ropes were, how supple the leather was. She brushed it against her cheek and blushed when she realized Anna May was watching her. She examined the cuffs, harnesses and restraints, and stopped at a large metal x-frame bolted to the far wall.

"What's this?"

"That is a Saint Andrew's cross."

"What does it do?"

"Do you want me to show you?"

Jessica leaned with her back against the cross, as instructed, while Anna May secured the cuffs at her ankles and wrists.

She struggled to get free and was surprised at how tightly it held her. "Okay, let me out now."

Anna May smiled wickedly at her as she examined a table covered in whips, floggers and paddles. She picked up a red and black flogger and lightly whipped the leather tails against her palm while watching Jessica.

"You can untie me now," she said, trying to get free as Anna May approached her with the flogger.

"But I haven't shown you how we use the cross yet."

"Please, just let me go," Jessica said, as she fought to pull her hands free from the cuffs.

"If you really want me to untie you, just say, 'Please set me free, Mistress Anna May', and I will."

Jessica didn't say a word, but her heart raced as Anna May moved uncomfortably close.

She gasped as Anna May slid the leather handle down the inside of her thighs, and took a sharp breath when it came back up and brushed against her pussy through her yoga pants. Closing her eyes, she bit her lip as Anna May slowly slid her hands below her top.

Jessica wished she'd worn a bra as Anna May pushed her long-sleeve tee up until the underside of her firm breasts showed, nearly exposing her rock hard nipples.

"You have a beautiful body," Anna May whispered, brushing her fingers across her nipples through the thin cotton fabric.

Jessica closed her eyes and fought to get free, wishing she could push her top down. She hated people seeing her stomach.

Anna May lightly brushed the flogger across Jessica's abdomen and then dragged the supple, leather tails back and forth over her breasts.

She could see the nervous anticipation in Jessica's eyes as she watched her. Flogger at her side, Anna May waited to see if she'd say the words, waited for that look in her eye. When she saw it, she lightly flicked the tails of the flogger across the soft skin of her belly.

Jessica tensed at the soft blow, and was surprised to feel a tingle of pleasure -- not pain.

Anna May continued to gently flog Jessica, back and forth, watching her face grow flush with excitement with each blow. Stepping close, she dropped the flogger and placed her hand on the inside of Jessica's spread thigh, slowly sliding her fingers upward, sensing the heat between her legs.

Pressing her soft lips against Jessica's ears as her fingers brushed against her pussy, she whispered, "Now I'm going to show you my favorite way to use the cross."

Jessica couldn't take any more. "Please, Mistress Anna May," she whispered, "let me go."

Anna May immediately stopped and undid Jessica's restraints. She was light-headed as she stepped away from the Saint Andrew's cross.

"I am sorry if I scared you, Jessica," Anna May said. "I just wanted to give you a taste of what happens in here. A taste of domination."

"Yeah, no problem, it was great, thanks," she said, and ran up to her room and closed her door, leaning against it with her heart and mind racing. She slid her hand down her pants; her panties were soaked.

Jessica stayed in her room when her father came home, and she heard him talking to Cassandra in the foyer. When they went down to the dungeon, Jessica desperately wanted to follow and find out what her father was doing to her. But she stayed in her room as instructed, with her ear against the floor straining to see if she could hear them in the dungeon, but all she heard was silence.

Eventually, she heard them coming back up the stairs and they walked past her room as they made their way to her father's bedroom. She quietly opened her door and tiptoed down the hallway, he'd only instructed her not to go to the dungeon. Standing outside the bedroom, she could hear both Anna May and Cassandra softly moaning and sighing. The door to her father's bedroom had glass sidelights, and in the reflection she could see the two women locked together in a sixty-nine position while her father watched and drank scotch from a crystal tumbler.

Anna May was on her back, and had her hands wrapped around Cassandra's soft thighs as her tongue teased her tiny pink clit. Jessica had a perfect view of her beautiful pussy, but only watched for a few minutes before she crept back to her room, lay on her bed and slowly slid her hand into her panties.

* * *

The next morning, Jessica watched from the second-floor landing as her father left with Cassandra -- a pomegranate in her hand. She crept downstairs and went to the dungeon, but was frustrated when she found it was locked.

"Anna May, can I ask you a question?" Jessica said, as she walked into the kitchen. "If my dad said it was okay, just so I could see what it's like, could I whip you, you know, gently?"

"Of course not!"

"But I thought you liked getting whipped?"

"I do," Anna May said, smiling as she glanced back at Jessica, "but I can only be whipped if it is my Master's wish."

"Well...would you whip me some more? Soft, like you did yesterday?"

"I could tell you liked it," Anna May said, with a gleam in her eye that made Jessica blush, "but you must forget about it. Master has forbidden you to go near the dungeon."

As Anna May continued to prep dinner, Jessica took her tablet and googled 'master' and 'slave' and 'bdsm' and her eyes savored the black and white images. She knew she had to find a way back into the dungeon.

That evening, when they were all downstairs, Jessica crept along the hallway and peeked around the corner as Anna May received her collar. Her father glanced up and spotted her.

"Jessica, I told you you're not allowed down here."

She stepped through the doorway to the dungeon, and they all turned to look at her. "I just want to watch. I won't make any noise, and I promise I won't tell anyone."

"I've asked you to respect our privacy -- leave now."

"But can't you ask them if I can watch? Maybe they don't mind," she said. "Anna May? It's okay with you, right?"

"Jessica!" her father roared. "I am the Master here, you will not address my slaves!"

He made a hand signal and the Whip dropped to his knees while both women lay prone on the ground, with their heads turned to the left, their legs crossed, and their hands behind their backs as if waiting to be bound.

Jessica's eyes darted between the four of them, master and slaves, and she knew she had to do something, or the door would be locked to her forever. She had to make a choice.

Jessica dropped to the floor beside the two girls and assumed the same position. Their eyes went wide with shock as they watched her. When she realized her head was facing the wrong way, she turned to look to her left and saw her father's feet beside her.

"Jessica, get up," he said.

"I want to be your slave too, Dad -- I mean, Master," she pleaded.

"You can't be my slave, you don't even know what you're asking."

"I do. I want you to train me, teach me...like you did Anna May."

"Jessica, you're not ready."

"Please, won't you even consider it? I need this."

Her father watched her in silence and rubbed his hand across his dark, close-cropped hair before he finally spoke. "Jessica, the decision isn't only mine to make. Go to your room and we'll discuss it, I'll let you know."

An hour later, as she was watching the full moon from her bedroom window, she heard her father's footsteps coming up the stairs. He entered her room, and had her sit beside him on the bed.

"Jessica, I don't think you realize what you're asking of me. Slaves have to give themselves totally and completely to their master -- do you honestly think you could do that with me, your father? Don't you think it would be better, if you're really interested, to find someone else to be your master?"

"Dad, all I've wanted my whole life is for us to be together. I know Mom kept us apart, and I guess this is the reason why. But I trust you and, after talking to Anna May, I know you'd be the best person to train me. I want to be part of your life."

Her father took her hand and squeezed it. "I want to be part of your life too, but even if I agreed, there's a problem. Do you really think you'd be comfortable being naked in front of me? Or seeing me naked?"

"Sure," Jessica lied. "It would be just like going to a nude beach or something."

"Well...I'm surprised but glad you feel that way. I know most people are terribly inhibited about being naked in front of others. But besides that, there is another huge problem -- sex."

"Anna May said there doesn't have to be sex."

"Whether there is or isn't is my decision, not hers, not yours. And my relationship with my dungeon group has always been very sexual."

"But that isn't what I want. I don't need pleasure...I need punishment."

"What are you talking about? Why do you think you need to be punished?"

"I just...when Anna May showed me the dungeon, I could tell that was what I liked."

"Jessica, our dungeon isn't about punishment, it's about discipline. And as Master of the dungeon I control every aspect of what goes on there -- including nudity and sex. As a slave you'd have to obey my every command -- no matter what it was. You may never disobey me."

Jessica hesitated; she couldn't believe that her father would ever try to have sex with her. And she wanted this so badly. "Okay."

"Honey, do you really understand? You'd have to do anything I asked, at any and all times."

"For how long?"

"For as long as you choose to be my slave. We'll have a contract, with rules, and either of us can choose to break the contract at any time. And if you ever don't want to do something I tell you to, you'll have a safeword. But if you choose to use the safeword, I may choose to no longer be your master. Do you understand?"

She nodded her head.

"I really hope you do, Jessica. Because the last thing I want is for you to do this, thinking it will bring us closer, only to have it drive us further apart. I'm going to ask you one last time -- do you really want this?"

Jessica took a deep breath. "I do. I want to be your slave...Master."

* * *

When Anna May woke Jessica, her father had already left for work. She'd slept better than she had in months.

"You must get up and come downstairs," Anna May said, "Master wants you to do yoga with me each morning."

Jessica held her hand over her stomach. "Why, because I'm fat?"

"What?" Anna May pulled the blankets back and saw that Jessica was only wearing panties and a short tee. She let her gaze drift over her breasts and down between her legs. "You are not fat, your body is beautiful. Master wants you to do yoga to help with your meditation and positions."

"Positions?" Jessica asked, as she covered herself back up with the blanket.

"Yes, I will teach you a few of them today, so you will be ready for Master tonight."

Jessica went downstairs wearing her yoga clothes and was surprised to see Anna May sitting cross-legged on the living room floor, completely naked. Her skin was paler than Jessica had expected, and her full, round breasts, accentuated by her small frame, were larger than she'd imagined.

As Anna May stood up and walked toward Jessica, she couldn't help noticing how dark and perfect her small nipples were, and as her gaze drifted between her toned legs she saw her pussy was clean-shaven.

Jessica said, "Umm...why are you naked?"

"Our Master has instructed that both of us be naked while we do yoga."

"I think I'll just leave my clothes on, thanks," Jessica said, crossing her arms in front of her.

After they'd finished a half hour of yoga and a half hour of meditation, Anna May told Jessica it was time to learn some slave positions.

"When you say positions, you mean -- sexual?" said Jessica.

"Many of them are, but not the ones I will teach you today."

"Anna May, my dad -- I mean, Master -- he knows he can't have sex with me, right?"

"The Master can do anything he wants, you agreed to this. Whatever he commands you to do, you must obey."

"He'd force me to have sex with him?"

"The Master doesn't force us, we give ourselves willingly to him. If there is anything you do not wish to give, use your safeword and he will stop."

"And he won't be mad?"

"He will not be mad. But he may no longer agree to be your master."

"He'd punish me, and refuse to be my master if I didn't want to have sex with him?"

"He won't punish you, he would punish himself, and not because you wouldn't have sex with him, but because he asked you to. Master must give us what we want, what we need. If he ordered you to do something, and he was so wrong that you felt forced to use your safeword to stop him, he wouldn't deserve to be your Master. He wants to help us, not hurt us.

"Master loves you very much, Jessica, which is why he agreed to take you as a second slave. Believe me, many have asked and few have been accepted. You must learn to trust his decisions."

Jessica tried to wrap her brain around what Anna May had said while she learned three of the slave positions -- though Anna May said there were many more -- and went to her room to practice them.

* * *

That evening she watched from her window as the car pulled up and Cassandra got out. When she looked up at her window, Jessica smiled and waved to her, but she didn't smile or wave back.

Anna May had told her to wait in her room until summoned, so Jessica sat on her bed and waited. Looking at herself in the mirror, she sucked in her stomach and wondered if the yoga had helped, and pulled her long, wavy auburn hair out of her ponytail and wore it loose like the other two women. Walking closer to the mirror, she turned sideways and pressed her breasts up, wondering if they were as big as Cassandra's.

After half an hour, she was sure they'd forgotten about her. She went downstairs and, when she saw the dungeon door was open and heard them all inside, she walked in. Anna May and Cassandra were both kneeling, legs open and breasts thrust forward, while the Whip handed her father a flogger to test the weight.

"Slave Jessica," he said, "you were told to wait until you were summoned."

Jessica kneeled like Anna May had taught her. "I just -- "

"I didn't say you could speak!" he interrupted. "And you only kneel when I command you to."

Jessica shut up and looked down, unsure if she should get back up or stay kneeling as her Master walked in a slow circle around her. He gave a quick command and Anna May and Cassandra both stood, ready for inspection. Jessica jumped up beside them a second later.

He circled the three of them, watching, and ordered Jessica to strip naked.

Jessica glanced at the Whip, before slowly undressing and placing her folded clothes on the floor beside her. She was still in her bra and panties.

"Slave Jessica, you have disobeyed me," said her Master.

"No, I -- "

He gave a signal and the Whip crossed the dungeon, seized Jessica's arm and pulled her toward the room of confinement.

"No, wait! Please...please, Dad!"

He held up his hand and the Whip stopped and released Jessica.

"Use your safeword if you want me to stop, slave. Do you remember your safeword?"

"Yes," she whispered.

"Then say it."

She shook her head no.

"Say it! Show me you remember. What is your safeword?"

"Daddy," she whispered.

"Do you think you don't deserve to be disciplined, slave Jessica? You disobeyed my command to be naked during yoga, and now you refuse to strip naked again? If you think I'm wrong to punish you, or if you can't be naked in front of me, say the safeword and I'll stop."