A Taste of Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ordered Jessica to lie on the bed on her back with her legs spread and then he blindfolded her.

She stiffened as she felt fingers sliding over her breasts and instinctively tried to close her legs, but the hands forced them back apart. Jessica's eyes were squeezed tightly shut when she felt the blindfold being taken off.

Her Master was gone and Anna May was smiling down at her. Throwing the blindfold beside the bed she moved back between Jessica's legs. She shivered as Anna May lightly flicked her tongue against her pussy, and then sighed and dropped her head back against the down pillow.

"Oh...Mistress," she said.

"I am not your Mistress tonight," said Anna May. "I am a slave just like you."

Jessica closed her eyes and spread her legs as Anna May went to work, her tongue and fingers teasing and toying with her clean-shaven pussy.

Jessica slid her fingers through Anna May's hair and watched as she planted soft kisses between her legs. And then she tightened her grip and bit her lip as Anna May's tongue parted her swollen lips and invaded her pussy with a renewed intensity, dancing around her clit.

"Oh, Jessica," Anna May moaned. "You taste so good."

Jessica arched her back as she pushed her to the brink of orgasm and right over the edge. She ground her pussy against Anna May's mouth as she came, and she licked up every drop.

She collapsed and lay there panting as Anna May crawled up beside her and kissed her softly on the lips. And then the Master came back from the dungeon with a silken rope, tied the two of them together and they fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

* * *

The next morning when Jessica woke up she was still naked in her Master's bed, but untied. She wandered downstairs and Anna May told her to shower and get dressed, she was going back to work today.

At the office, her Master told her she would be acting as his personal assistant and that Jean would show her what to do. Except for lifting Jessica's dress to see if she was wearing panties, she didn't make any reference to their previous encounter.

Jessica was sent to the copy room with an armful of manuals and was shocked when she saw who was using the copier -- Cassandra.

"Wow, look who's here," she said. "The master's new pet."

Jessica put the manuals down and, without saying a word, turned to leave.

"Did you suck your dad's cock yet?"

Jessica froze.

"Oh my god!" Cassandra laughed. "You did!"

When her Dad came back from his meeting he found Jessica hiding in his office and sitting behind his desk.

"Why didn't you tell me Cassandra worked here?" she said angrily. "Couldn't you just fire her or something after she didn't want you to be her master anymore?"

Her father came over and sat on the edge of his desk. "Cassandra was completely justified when she chose to end our relationship. I broke the rules -- not her. It wouldn't have been fair of me to punish her for my mistake. I told her when she ended it I hoped it wouldn't affect our friendship, but I'm afraid it has. And anyways, she's still one of our top account managers -- and I'd hate to lose her."

Jessica knew better than to argue, and grudgingly completed her duties while doing her best to avoid Cassandra.

When they got home that night Jessica went to her room to change and saw the light on her cell phone blinking. She checked the text, expecting it would be another from her mom begging her to come home -- she was stunned to see it was from Jason.

Before she'd come to stay with her father, she'd texted her ex-boyfriend at least once a day, now she hadn't even thought of him in nearly two weeks.

"Surprise Jess its me," his message read. "Flying down to see u on Saturday saw your dads place on facebook cant wait to see it 4 real. And u I miss u 2."

"Fuck," she thought, "It's already Friday!" Jessica didn't even wonder why Jason hadn't asked her if he could come down first, she knew he never let other people's opinions get in the way of his decisions.

But she wondered what her dad -- her Master -- would say. Jessica wasn't sure which scared her more -- that he'd make Jason leave or that he'd let him stay.

* * *

Jessica met him at the airport, spotting him as he made his way past the throng of people waiting at the luggage turnstile.

"Hey, Pork!" he said, as he handed her his duffel bag to carry. "Missed you."

"You know I hate being called that," she said, as she threw the heavy bag over her shoulder.

"Don't get bitchy already, it's just a pet name."

"Why can't you just call me babe, or something?"

"What? Like the pig?" he said, and tried to pinch the thin roll of fat she used to carry above her middle. "Hey, you lost some weight! About time."

When they got to the BMW, Jason let out a whistle of approval. "Give me the keys, I'm driving."

"No you're not. It's my dad's car, so I -- "

"I said give me the fucking keys!" He glared at her as he snatched them out of her hand. "You know I'm a better driver than you, I'm surprised you didn't fucking crash it just driving here."

Jessica slumped in the passenger seat and crossed her arms. As they drove back to the house, Jason only asked about her father. What did he do? How rich was he? Was he going to leave it all to her?

"Can we change the subject?" Jessica interrupted. "Maybe you're interested in how I've been?"

"Hey, I just got here. Don't start acting like a cow already, okay?"

"I'm not! I just -- "

"Don't worry, I'm not mad," he said, and grabbed her hand and pressed it against his crotch. "You can make it up to me."

"What are you doing?" She tried to pull her hand away but he kept it pressed against his erection.

"Come on," he said. "It's been weeks since I've seen you, I've missed you. Pull me out and you can suck me off while I drive. I've never been blown in a BMW before."

Jessica glared over at him like he was a pig and jerked her hand away.

"Why are you looking at me like that? I said I missed you. Fuck...if you don't want to blow me you could at least give me a handjob."

They pulled up out front and Jessica slammed the car door shut and walked toward the front door.

Jason got out of the car and his eyes lit up as he saw her father's expensive house. "Oh, dude! I can see myself living here!" And then he yelled to Jessica. "Hey, you forgot to grab my bag!"

Once they were inside, Jessica took Jason to the living room to meet her father. As she introduced them, she wasn't worried that her dad wouldn't like Jason; she was worried that her Master would give her a command, worried that she wouldn't obey.

But he simply put his newspaper down and stood as Jessica introduced them. He went to speak, but Jason interrupted.

"Hey, thanks for inviting me to stay here, Mike," he said. "I love that BMW, and I love your house!"

"And my daughter, too?"

"Oh...yeah, right!" Jason laughed.

After her father excused himself, Jessica gave Jason a tour of everywhere but the dungeon. When the tour was over, she left him in the kitchen with Anna May while she ran upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes. When she came back down, he was leaning over the table and watching Anna May while she prepared dinner.

"Hey," he whispered. "Did you know your maid isn't wearing panties?"

"You're supposed to be looking at me," she teased, wondering if she was also not supposed to be wearing panties today. She tried to sit on his lap but he pushed her away, saying she was too heavy.

They ate dinner with both her father and Anna May, and Jessica tried not to be jealous as Jason stared at Anna May's tits the whole meal. After dinner, as her father had canceled all dungeon activity until Jason left, they watched TV and then went to bed.

Jason stripped naked and threw his clothes on the floor in a heap as he crawled into bed, but Jessica felt her old fears returning and turned the lights off before undressing.

"Don't worry about it, Pork. I'm used to your body."

Jessica slid into bed beside him, wondering if he'd notice anything different about her after the month of training with her Master. She snuggled up beside him and went to kiss him but he turned away and yawned.

"Why did you decide to come down here?" she asked. "Did you and Sophie break up?"

"Oh, fuck...here we go again. I told you to quit being so possessive. I'm here with you, isn't that enough?

"Look, I'm really tired from the flight," he said, as he pushed the blankets down to his knees. "Just suck me off so I can go to sleep."

Jessica knew her blowjob skills had improved, but she felt strange doing anything without her Master commanding it.

Jason was forcing her head down onto his cock when the bedroom door opened. He quickly hid under the blankets while Jessica lay there nude, watching Anna May silhouetted in the doorway.

She was naked except for black stockings and her silver collar.

"Can I join you two, Jessica?" she asked.

Jessica was stunned by the request; she loved Anna May but didn't want to share. Before she could answer, Jason interrupted her.

"Yeah...fuck yeah, you can join us!" he said, as he moved to the middle of the bed and patted the mattress beside him.

"I thought you said you were tired," Jessica whispered. "I think we should just go to sleep."

"You're always so fucking boring, a girl like you is never going to get a chance at a threesome again. She's fine with it, get in the bed," he told Anna May, but she ignored him and waited for Jessica.

She sat on the bed and struggled with the decision. She hated the thought of Jason touching Anna May, but knew she wouldn't be here unless her Master had commanded it. "Okay," she whispered, and moved over as Anna May closed the door and came to her side of the bed.

"Hey, get over here," Jason whispered, and forced Jessica to trade places with him. He kneeled between the two girls and groped Anna May's breasts.

"Get me ready," he said, and grabbed Jessica by her hair and made her suck his cock while he forced a finger inside Anna May.

If he noticed any change in Jessica's oral skills he didn't say, as he pushed her away after thirty seconds of sucking and forced Anna May's legs apart as he moved between them.

"Fuck, you got great tits," he said, paying her a compliment the only way he knew how. He pulled her closer, stuffed his cock in and within seconds was pumping away. Anna May reached over to try and hold Jessica's hand, but Jason grabbed it and pinned her arms to the mattress as he slapped his hips against her thighs.

The headboard banged against the wall as he pounded Anna May, who couldn't help moaning as he fucked her hard. And barely a minute after he'd started, Jason pulled out and shot cum all over her stomach.

"Sorry I came so quick," he said, as he tried to catch his breath. "You're just so fucking hot."

He crawled over Jessica and lay back down on his side of the bed to go to sleep, as Anna May ran to the bathroom to try to wipe up his cum before it ran all over her.

"What about me?" Jessica whispered. "I thought this was supposed to be a threesome?"

"Sorry, Pork, I'm too tired now," he said, as Anna May returned from the bathroom, and rolled over to go to sleep.

Anna May slid under the covers with Jessica and gently brushed her fingers between her legs. "Do you want me to take care of you?" she whispered. "I don't mind."

"No, I'm tired too," said Jessica, as she pulled Anna May closer. "Let's just go to sleep."

Jessica awoke minutes after dawn when she heard a soft, sucking noise. She looked over and in the early morning light she could see Anna May bent over Jason's waist, her head bobbing up and down.

"What are you doing?" she whispered.

Anna May tried to lift her head, but Jason pushed her back down. "Go back to sleep," he said. "Your maid's taking care of it."

Jessica rolled over and stared at the wall. All she could hear was the soft, slurping of Anna May's mouth on Jason's cock while he encouraged her quietly.

Without any warning, he unloaded his cum into her mouth and groaned in pleasure when Anna May -- like she'd been trained -- sucked down every drop.

When he was finished, Anna May tiptoed out of the bedroom without a word. Jason rolled over and was happily drifting back to sleep when he felt Jessica shove him.

"What the fuck was that?" she whispered.

"What? What's your problem?"

"You fuck my friend, and don't even touch me, and then you wake her up while I'm sleeping and make her suck you off?"

"Well maybe you should ask her for some fucking lessons," he whispered. "If you could fuck and suck like her, maybe I wouldn't have had to start banging your friend, Sophie. Now, go back to fucking sleep."

"Get out of my room," she whispered, "go sleep on the couch downstairs!"

"I'm not going anywhere. Shut the fuck up and go back to sleep!"

"I said get out -- "

Jason swung around, pinned her to the bed by her throat and cocked his fist. "You gonna make me fucking hit you again?" he whispered angrily. "I said shut your fat, fucking mouth and go back to sleep!"

Jessica was paralyzed with fear; she'd seen this look in his eyes before, and knew he meant what he said. Finally, he pushed her away in disgust and rolled over, turning his back to her. She waited until she knew he was asleep and then crept out of her room, tiptoed down the hall, crawled into Anna May's bed, curled against her and cried.

When Jessica woke up, she was alone in the bed and could smell breakfast cooking downstairs. She went down to the kitchen and saw Jason was already dressed and talking to her father while he read his newspaper.

Anna May walked over to give Jason his breakfast, and he discreetly slid his hand up her skirt, smiling as he squeezed her bare ass. She slapped his hand away and stared daggers at him.

He smirked at her and turned as he heard Jessica enter the kitchen. "Hey, sleepyhead, about time you woke up. So, what's on the agenda today?" he asked her. "I was thinking maybe if Mike will let us borrow his Mercedes -- "

"You're leaving today," her father interrupted, without looking up from his paper.

Jason did a double take and shrugged his shoulders at Jessica before answering. "Uh, no. I'm not leaving until next Friday."

"You're leaving today. I've already booked your flight."

"What? Why? What did Jess tell you?" he said, turning to glare at her.

Her father narrowed his eyes as he calmly stood up and walked over to Jason, who cringed as he pointed his finger at him. "She didn't say anything. She's not telling you to leave -- I am."

Jason stood and backed away from him. "I don't know why you're so pissed dude, but you better talk to your daughter and get your facts straight. She doesn't want me to leave, do you, Jess?"

Her father said, "Do you want Jason to stay, Jessica?"

"No," she whispered. "I want him to go."

"Jess? What the -- "

"Don't tell me," her Master interrupted. "Tell him."

She walked over and stood in front of Jason, who was shaking his head, warning her. "I want you to leave -- "

"Jess," he interrupted. "You better think about what you're fucking saying."

"I want you to leave. I want you to go, right now, and I don't want you to ever come near me again. Don't text me, and don't call me -- or my mom -- go!"

Jason stepped angrily toward Jessica but she didn't back up, she wasn't afraid of him anymore.

Her father grabbed his shoulder, and said, "Your things are packed and a taxi is waiting outside. You're leaving now."

* * *

Monday morning came and Jessica went with her father to work. As they drove, he reached over and took her hand.

"Jessica, I hope I did the right thing...asking Anna May to find out if Jason really loved you...and then sending him away."

"Oh...yes, Master," she said, shocked to hear him questioning one of his decisions. "I never wanted him to come in the first place, and I should have known he never loved me. You read my mind when you kicked him out."

"Good. Everything I've...done with you since you came to stay with me. It's because I want to do what's best for you, what's best for everyone."

"You have, Dad. Anna May was right; I feel like you've set me free."

"I hope so, Jessica, because I've been wondering if agreeing to be your master was the right thing to do."

"What? Why would you say that?"

"Cassandra e-mailed me this morning to let me know she's quitting."

"Oh! Well, I guess it's time for her to move on."

"She said she's quitting because of you. She said when she saw you at the office last week, it was too painful for her -- being reminded of what she'd lost."

"But it was her choice to -- "

"You don't understand, Jessica. Cassandra trusted me and I broke that trust. I thought she'd be able to accept you into the group -- I made a mistake. My decision forced her to leave."

"Well, she is kind of a bitch -- "

"Jessica! Please, you're not making this any easier for me. I don't think you realize how much I loved Cassandra, and how much this hurts...

"Years ago, when I first started, I had another slave. I made mistakes, and lost her. I couldn't imagine what I'd do if I lost Anna May too. And you're my daughter -- I can't afford to make a mistake with you."

* * *

After they were back home that night, Jessica changed into her slave clothes and waited on her knees for her Master. But it wasn't he who came for her -- it was Anna May.

She took Jessica's hand and led her upstairs. They went to the master bedroom and blue ropes and a blindfold were already waiting on the bed. Anna May helped her remove her clothes, and then tied Jessica's arms behind her back as she knelt on the bed with her head against the cool satin sheets.

After she was blindfolded, Jessica waited on the bed as Anna May's soft footsteps moved to the side of the bed. The mattress sunk beneath her weight as she kneeled on it, and Jessica felt her fingers trailing across her side. She shivered as they slid over her ass and dipped between her legs. Anna May's fingers teased her clit while her other hand tweaked her nipple. Jessica sighed in pleasure, and then she felt a hard cock poke against the soft flesh of her hip.

Jessica tensed -- it wasn't Anna May on the bed! She stiffened as he slid a finger inside her pussy, and she was embarrassed at how wet she was. He moved behind her and she tried to close her legs. Was it the Whip...was it her father? She tried to crawl forward and he pulled her back, she gasped as she felt his hard cock between her legs.

With one hand on the small of her back, he rubbed the head of his cock against her slit. Jessica bit her lip; she knew this was going to hurt. She wasn't wet at all anymore. As he pushed forward, his knob pressed against her opening, she fell flat on the bed. He grabbed her hips and angrily lifted her back into position, shoving his thick shaft between her legs.

Jessica struggled to pull her hands free of the ropes and to shake the blindfold, and when she felt him entering her she cried, "No...Daddy!"

As he moved away from her, she collapsed on the bed. Footsteps thumped across the carpeted floor and a hand tore her blindfold off. She looked up through her tears and could see her Master standing in front of her, holding the blindfold. He was completely dressed, unlike the Whip beside him; Anna May knelt on the bed, untying Jessica's wrists.

"I'm sorry, Dad," said Jessica, as she wiped her tears. "I didn't mean to use the safeword, I don't know why I said it. I'm fine, I'm not afraid. Please...let's try again. I want to do it again."

There was a lull as her Master watched her, and she pleaded with her eyes for another chance. And then he signaled to the Whip and the two of them left the bedroom, leaving her alone with Anna May.

"Is the Master mad at me?" said Jessica, as more tears welled in her eyes.