A Taste of Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached in his jacket pocket and handed her a pomegranate. After he'd left, she ran down to the kitchen, cut it open and ate the seeds, thinking they were the sweetest things she'd ever tasted.

* * *

Jessica's sexual training didn't resume until a few nights later, but this time it wasn't with the Master.

As she kneeled waiting for him, she was surprised when Anna May came to her and attached the silver chain to her.

"The Master has commanded me to take over your sexual conditioning, slave Jessica."

"But, I thought...I thought you said you weren't allowed to train me?"

"I do as my Master commands and, as the alpha slave, you and the Whip will obey my commands as if the Master was giving them. And while I am training you, you will call me Mistress Anna May."

"But the Master...shouldn't my Master -- "

"Slave Jessica!" Anna May said, moving uncomfortably close and cutting her off. "Do you not want me to train you? Do you think I'm weak?"

"No...I mean, yes, I want you to train me...Mistress Anna May," said Jessica.

Anna May led her to the dungeon, where the Whip was waiting, and the two of them kneeled as their Mistress spoke.

"Are you a virgin, slave Jessica?"

"No, Mistress."

"How many men have had intercourse with you?"

"Umm, only one," Jessica said, turning red with embarrassment, "my boyfriend, Jason."

"And how many have you sucked?"

She hesitated, as she'd never told anyone about the other time. "Two."

"And what about your ass?"

"What about my ass?"

"Has anyone ever fucked it?"

Jessica was shocked she even had to ask. "No, of course not...Mistress."

"And you've given handjobs?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Show me," she commanded.

Jessica was surprised when the Whip stood up beside her. He unzipped his leather shorts and lowered a flap, exposing his half hard cock.

When Jessica hesitated, Anna May asked, "Do you want to use -- "

"No," she interrupted, before she could finish. She did not want to use her safeword.

Jessica wrapped her hand around the Whip's cock. Her hand was so cold that it felt really warm, and really thick. She started to slowly pump it and felt it growing harder. She looked down and kept stroking it, wondering when it was going to go off and wondering if he'd get cum on her corset. She kept stroking and it got harder and harder; the Whip let out a low groan.

"Whip! Don't you dare come," their Mistress commanded.

Jessica stopped jerking him off; she knew he was about to explode.

"Slave Jessica, I didn't tell you to stop!"

Jessica started, realizing she hadn't, and quickly started tugging on the Whip's thick pole again. His knees trembled, his eyes were squeezed shut, he clenched his teeth and he groaned as he fought not to come.

"Make him come, slave Jessica."

She stroked him faster; his shaft was hard as steel and the head of his cock was dark purple. Her hand was a blur when he finally moaned in defeat and a thick rope of cum spurted out of the end of his cock and splattered on the dungeon floor.

Jessica was wide-eyed as she watched it; his cock was throbbing in her hand as she kept milking cum out of it.

"Whip!" Mistress Anna May cried, "I told you not to come. How should you be disciplined?"

Jessica watched as the Whip dejectedly made his way to the table to select the instrument of his punishment.

"Slave Jessica and I are leaving. You don't deserve to have us watch while you're disciplined. Wait here for the Master; he will soon be down to punish you. Before he gets here...clean up your mess."

As the two of them went back upstairs, Anna May couldn't resist grabbing Jessica's hand and smiling at her. "Oh my god," she giggled, "I have never seen the Whip come so hard, I think you just gave him the best handjob of his life!"

"Really?" Jessica said, remembering how many times her boyfriend had complained, and how good the Whip's cock had felt in her hand.

* * *

The next morning, she was up early and practicing her positions naked before the silvery dawn sky. She was stretched back in a Gorean bow when her Master entered the living room.

"Get dressed slave Jessica, you're coming to the office with me today."

She was surprised but knew not to hesitate. "Yes, Master!" she said and ran up to her room, wondering if she had anything appropriate to wear to an office. At her mom's house, she had a closet full of shoes and clothes; at her dad's, she spent most of her time nude.

She opened her bedroom door and saw he'd already taken care of everything. A beautiful gray sleeveless mini dress was laid out on the bed for her.

Jessica put it on and checked herself out in the mirror, amazed at how well it hugged her curves. She would never have worn a dress this tight before, now she stepped into her high heels and strutted down the main staircase as Anna May smiled at her from below.

"Jessica," she said, "remember that you are still Master's slave. You must obey his commands outside this house just as you would inside."

Jessica nodded, smiling as she walked out to the Mercedes.

As her Master drove down the highway, he looked over at his daughter's long legs.

"That dress fits you perfect."

"Thank you, Master," she said with a smile.

"Pull it up above your waist."

Jessica knew better than to question why, she scooted forward and wiggled her butt so she could pull her dress up, exposing her panties and stockings.

"Take off your panties.

"Today's Monday," he added, when he saw her hesitating. "You know you and Anna May aren't allowed to wear panties on Mondays."

"I thought that was just in the house," she said. He gave her a sharp look, but before he could reprimand her she quickly pulled her dress back down and wiggled out of her panties, leaving them in the glove box.

They pulled into the office parking lot, and as they walked into the building every eye was on Jessica. When they reached her father's office a beautiful dark-haired woman with her hair up and wearing designer glasses greeted them. She was his secretary, Jean.

"Good morning, Michael, and you must be Jessica. I've heard so much about you," she said, and asked if she'd like some tea.

After politely declining, Jessica followed her father into his office.

"Take your dress off," he said.

This time she didn't hesitate; she stripped her dress off and was only wearing black stockings and heels.

"Are you uncomfortable being naked here, where someone could walk in at any moment and see you?"

"No, Master," she lied.

He signaled for her to kneel in the corner and she did, facing the wall nearly naked while he read his e-mails. After twenty minutes, he told her to put her dress back on.

"I have to go to a meeting. You'll stay here on all fours beside my desk and you won't leave my office for any reason. Do you understand, slave Jessica?"

"Yes, Master." She got down on all fours and, as she did, her mini dress rode up so that her ass was completely exposed. As soon as he left the office, she got on her knees and pulled the dress back down. She was trying to figure out how to get down on all fours without her dress riding up when the door opened.

Jean walked in with tea and Jessica quickly stood up and pulled her dress down to cover her bare ass.

"Oh, did you lose something?" Jean asked, wondering why she was on the floor.

"No, I'm fine!" she blurted out. "I mean...I meant to say, no, I didn't lose anything." Jessica smiled to hide her embarrassment, as Jean put the tea on the desk and left the office.

When her Master returned from his meeting a half hour later, Jessica was back in position on the floor and the untouched tea was cold on the desk.

He completely ignored her and started reading a report while she kneeled on all fours beside him, her dress hiked high enough that, if anyone looked, they'd have a full view of her round ass.

And then Jean entered the office. Jessica didn't dare move and just stared straight ahead, frozen with embarrassment, as Jean walked in and took no notice of her.

"Yes, Jean?" her father asked, as if it was perfectly normal to have his half-naked daughter on all fours beside him.

"I just wanted to let you know that your slave disobeyed you as soon as you left your office."

Jessica's jaw dropped and her eyes went wide in alarm.

"I came in to get some papers and she not only had the nerve to stand up, she actually spoke to me without permission."

"What should I do?"

"Punish her, of course!"

"I've got another meeting, Jean. Do you mind disciplining her for me?"

"I'd love to, I'd absolutely love to," she said, grinning wickedly down at Jessica.

She stood in front of her and gave her the command to display herself, but Jessica knew not to move -- only her Master could command her.

"Slave Jessica, you will obey every command Jean gives you as if it were my own, or you will be punished as if you'd disobeyed me personally," he said, and closed the door as he left for his meeting.

Jean gave the same command and Jessica meekly moved to the display position.

"Take off your dress, slut," Jean commanded.

Jessica took the dress off and was naked except for her stockings and heels, the cool air conditioning making her nipples hard. At Jean's command, she bent over her father's desk, with her legs spread and her ass raised in the air.

Jean strolled behind her and caressed and squeezed her ass while Jessica kept her head down, her long auburn hair brushing against the papers on the desk.

She flinched when Jean suddenly spanked her ass with her bare hand. Four more hard smacks left Jessica's cheeks red and hot. She bit her lip, hoping the spanking would continue, but Jean moved away.

She gave another command and Jessica went back down on all fours and pressed her head to the carpet, placed her hands behind her head, spread her legs and thrust her ass into the air.

"So well trained, and such a nice cunt," Jean said, feeling Jessica tense as she rubbed two fingers against her slippery pussy. "I like how they feel when they're freshly shaved."

She sat down on the edge of the desk and commanded Jessica to kneel between her legs.

"You need to learn not to talk unless you're told to," she said, as she let her long, dark hair down and took her glasses off. "I'm going to teach you what a slave's tongue is for."

She lifted her skirt, and Jessica saw her neatly trimmed pussy glistened.

"What are you waiting for," Jean asked, and grabbed Jessica by her hair and forced her mouth against her pussy. "Lick it, slut."

Jessica flicked out her tongue. She'd never tasted a woman before; the other night with Anna May was the first time she'd ever even been touched by a girl.

She stretched out her tongue again and lapped at Jean's pussy, surprised at how wet and sweet it was.

"That's a good slave," she said. "You'll know when you're done."

As Jessica kept tonguing her, Jean tightened her grip on her hair and ground her pussy against Jessica's face.

"Get that fucking tongue inside me," she said. "I wish we were in my dungeon so I could punish you like you deserve!"

As she guided her clit onto Jessica's soft tongue, she noticed her hand between her legs.

"Hey! I didn't say you could touch yourself!" She commanded Jessica to put both hands behind her back, and then sat back with her skirt bunched around her waist as Jessica's tongue lifted her to an orgasm.

Jessica could feel her flooding her mouth, and just kept licking and licking while Jean trembled beneath her tongue and swore at her.

When Jessica looked up at her to see if she was pleased, her mouth wet from her pussy, Jean stroked her hair and ran a soft hand down her cheek. "Such a good pet, your master will have to bring you to work to play with me more often." And then she put her hair up, put her glasses back on, smoothed her skirt down and went back to work.

* * *

After they got home that night, Jessica showered, ate dinner and then waited for her Master to come for her.

But when he came he told her that Anna May would be training her again tonight, and sent her down to the dungeon where the Whip already had her tied to a table, paddling her ass.

When he was done, Anna May was untied and easily switched from slave to Mistress, ordering Jessica to undress and take her place.

"Slave Jessica."

"Yes, Mistress?"

"You've done very well with your sexual conditioning; Jean called and told me how enthusiastic you were today."

"Thank you, Mistress," she said, blushing.

"Tonight," she said, as the Whip stripped naked, "you'll show me how well you suck a cock."

Jessica froze and looked down so she wasn't staring at his thick prick. She yelped when Anna May brought a paddle down hard on her ass.

"You didn't answer me, slave Jessica."

"Yes, Mistress."

The Whip walked up directly in front of her, and when she looked away and closed her eyes her Mistress asked, "Does it make you uncomfortable having him naked, and having his cock so close to you, slave Jessica?"

"No, Anna May -- I mean, Mistress," she lied.

"The Master requires all of his slaves to swallow any cum in their mouth, do you understand?"

"Umm...yes, Mistress," she said, remembering how she'd hated the time Jason had unexpectedly come in her mouth. And how angry he'd got when she hadn't swallowed it, and had let it spill out onto his favorite shirt.

When she'd first been tied to the table she was excited at the thought of being paddled by Anna May, now she found herself pulling against the restraints.

The Whip blindfolded Jessica. She was spread-eagled facedown on the table and stiffened as she felt fingers sliding along her spine and down to her ass. They dipped between her legs and played with her pussy until she was wet. She wondered if it was Anna May? And then a hand grabbed her by the hair to lift her head, and she felt a cockhead being rubbed against her lips. She could taste the pre-cum.

Jessica wondered if it was the Whip? Had anyone else come into the room? Was her Master in the room? Even though she was blindfolded, she tightly squeezed her eyes shut, the safeword at the tip of her tongue. Her mouth was still half closed as he forced himself between her lips. Her boyfriend had always complained about her blowjobs, was always trying to stuff more of his cock into her mouth. And his cock wasn't nearly as big as this one.

Jessica tried to tighten her mouth and use her tongue to hold him back but he pushed deeper into her mouth, causing her to gag. She heard a voice, telling her to relax, but she couldn't. She was too nervous. Finally, he pulled his cock out and she could tell he was jerking himself off as the head brushed against her lips. She was startled when he pushed his cock back into her mouth and emptied his load.

She didn't even try to swallow it, she spat out the cum and heard it splatter on to the floor. She retched on the taste and could feel it dribbling down her chin while tears ran out from beneath the blindfold.

Anna May pulled it off and Jessica could see the Whip standing naked beside her, his cock wet from her mouth and cum still dripping from the tip.

"Are you okay, Jessica...I mean, slave Jessica?" her Mistress asked.

She nodded and apologized, but was still disciplined for her failure to obey. Her Mistress made her sleep naked on the floor of the room of confinement, and when she woke up in the morning the door was unlocked. She went to the kitchen and found Anna May there.

"I'm sorry about last night, I'm terrible at blowjobs."

"That's okay, you're going to be practicing all day."

Jessica looked around. "With who? The Whip?"

"No," Anna May said. "Me."

Late that afternoon, after Jessica had done her yoga, journal and meditation, she went to the dungeon as instructed. She had taken a shower, but never bothered dressing as she still had her silver collar on.

When she walked in she saw Anna May securing a harness around her waist. Jessica was shocked when she turned around and she saw a huge, purple strap-on dildo bouncing in front of her.

"Get on your knees," Anna May said.

"You can't be serious."

"I'll show you how serious I am. On your knees, slave."

Jessica instinctively kneeled. She opened her mouth as the purple monster slid between her lips.

Anna May taught her proper technique, showed her how to relax and how to control her breathing so she wouldn't gag. Within half an hour, Anna May was kneeling while Jessica, who was on all fours, deep-throated her silicone cock with ease.

"You should play with his balls too," Anna May moaned, watching Jessica suck her purple pole. "Pretend you're playing with mine."

Jessica moaned her agreement, slid her hand between Anna May's legs, and discovered how wet her pussy was. Without stopping sucking, she slid her finger along her slit until she found her clit and rubbed it back and forth between two fingers.

Anna May reached behind Jessica's ass and returned the favor, dipping her finger into her swollen pussy and teasing her clit while she used her other hand to keep her head bobbing up and down.

"I wish it was you in there," Jessica gasped, as she popped her mouth off of the strap-on. "It's so much easier with you than with a guy."

Anna May pushed her down on her back, moved on top of her and slipped her tongue into her mouth. Jessica's head was swimming; Jason had never kissed her like this. Anna May pinned Jessica's wrists to the floor, and pressed the head of the dildo against her pussy as they teased each other's tongues. Jessica spread her legs further, and the purple pole was just starting to spread her pussy lips when Anna May suddenly broke the kiss.

She took Jessica's hand and pulled her to her feet, leading her to a bench on the far wall of the dungeon. She sat on the bench as Anna May bound her wrists to the wall. And then she took her legs and bound an ankle to each end of the bench.

Jessica was spread wide open, she could have never opened her legs this far before she'd started yoga. She was bound helpless as Anna May put one hand behind her head, pulling her close and kissing her again, and used her other hand to tease her strap-on cock against her swollen pussy.

Jessica moaned against Anna May's tongue as she felt the head of the dildo stretching her hole, and she groaned as she slid inside. She broke the kiss with a gasp, and Anna May rested her forehead against Jessica's as they both looked down, watching her purple cock disappear between Jessica's legs.

Anna May started to fuck Jessica faster and she moaned with each thrust, slumping against her restraints as mini-orgasms trembled through her. She could feel the big one coming, and as she looked into Anna May's eyes, she knew that she felt it coming too. But just as she was about to push her over the edge, they heard a car in the driveway.

Anna May slid the cream-covered dildo out of Jessica's soaked pussy and quickly undid her restraints. They both ran upstairs, their heads spinning and pulses pounding, and went to greet their Master.

* * *

When they were back in the dungeon that night, her Master personally disciplined Jessica, but when it came time for her sexual conditioning he excused himself again, commanding Anna May to take over.

She had Jessica strip naked and kneel while her wrists were tied to her ankles. The Whip blindfolded Jessica again and a minute later her mouth was filled with cock.

The lessons had paid off and, though she didn't do as well as she did with Anna May, she felt a lot more comfortable as she sucked on his prick. But when her mouth was filled with cum she gagged again, and let it spill out of her mouth and down onto her tits.

She cried and apologized again as the Whip locked her in the room of confinement. She had almost fallen asleep when the door opened and her Master attached his silver chain to her collar and led her upstairs. She was taken naked to the master bedroom, where Anna May kneeled as she faced the corner.