A Taste of Domination

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Seanathon
Seanathon
1,629 Followers

Anna May nodded, and wiped away her tears.

"Maybe tomorrow you can teach me how to do it better...with the strap-on? I know I'm terrible at sex, Jason always said so, I don't blame Master for being mad at me."

"Jessica," Anna May whispered soothingly. "That's not why he's mad at you. He's mad because you lied to him. You must always tell him the truth about how you feel, and you are not. How else can he fulfill your needs? You have a safeword for a reason -- he doesn't want to force you to do things you don't want to do.

"I saw the look on your face. I saw you crying beneath the blindfold. Did it hurt? Was he too big for you?"

"No. Yes...I mean, I don't know. I've always been that way. It drove Jason crazy. I want to make them happy...make them come. But when it's inside me, I can't relax; I just want it to be over as soon as possible. Maybe I just don't like sex?"

"It's not that you don't like it," Anna May said. "It's as if you are afraid of it. Jessica...is it because you're worried that one time it will be your father?"

"What? No...I, mean...I don't know."

"It won't be," Anna May whispered. "It's always been the Whip. Your father has never touched you, and he never would. He's never even been in the room."

Jessica felt the tears spill over and roll down her cheeks as Anna May hugged her.

"Let me make you feel better," Anna May said, and leaned between her legs.

"No," Jessica said, and surprised her by pushing her away. "You're always taking care of me Anna May, let me take care of you for a change."

She pushed her back on the pillows and moved between her legs. As Jessica touched her tongue to her pussy she was surprised at how dark her swollen lips were. She dipped her tongue inside and sighed when she tasted her sweet nectar.

"What if Master finds out that you're going to make me come," Anna May moaned, "without his permission?"

"He will find out -- I'll tell him. We should both be punished," Jessica said, and spread Anna May's legs so she could get her tongue deeper.

When they woke the next morning, with daylight peeking through the curtains, two pomegranates had been left for them on the side table. They ate them on the bed naked, feeding each other the seeds.

* * *

Jessica and her Master drove to work together an hour and a half later, and as her father parked the car and turned off the ignition he put his hand on her leg.

"Jessica, I saw how happy you looked this morning, sleeping in my bed with Anna May...I think I made a mistake last night, when I -- "

"No, Master," she said, squeezing his hand. "That's what I need. Being with Anna May? That's easy. But the other stuff...with the Whip? Anna May was right -- I am afraid. And if I don't have you...pushing me -- I'll always be afraid."

"I'd hate myself if I made you do something that hurt you, made you not trust me."

"Master -- that's why I have a safeword. It was a huge relief to be able to use it last night."

He nodded. "I've just been wondering lately -- with you already having come so far since you've been here -- maybe it's time now for you to go back home, back to your friends, back to school."

"What? This is my home; you and Anna May are my family! Don't send me away, Master."

"I just want you to be happy."

"I am happy," she said. "Happier than I've ever been."

He smiled and nodded, but he knew there was something missing.

Jessica was filing correspondence in the cabinets on the wall opposite her father's office later that day. She stopped at one letter, not sure where to file it, and walked over to ask Jean. As she was talking to her, the door to her father's office opened and a tall, good-looking guy in his early twenties walked out.

She knew he was one of her father's photographers, and as he ran his hand through his dark, curly hair and walked past Jessica, he glanced at her and she saw tears in his eyes. She followed him to the copy room where he was leaning against a table, and as he looked up at her she recognized his cold, hard-looking gunmetal blue eyes.

"Whip?"

He nodded. "Hey, Jessica, it's Matt," he said, and wiped a tear from his eye.

"Hi, umm, Matt. What's wrong?" she asked.

"It's your dad...our Master. He doesn't want to be my Dom anymore."

"What...why?" she asked. When she saw him starting to cry she awkwardly hugged him. She found it funny that she had jerked him off, sucked his cock and almost been fucked by him, but she felt weird giving him a hug.

"Because of Cassandra leaving...he said he's closing the dungeon."

Jessica burst into her father's office and slammed the door shut behind her. He signaled for her to kneel but she ignored him.

"You're closing the dungeon?"

"Slave Jessica -- "

"No, if you're closing the dungeon I guess I'm not your slave anymore!"

"Jessica, I've given this matter a lot of thought, and I tried to tell you my reasons while we were driving to work. Anna May isn't my first slave. There was another...and I made mistakes and hurt her. I thought I'd learned from it, but I promised myself -- if I hurt another -- that I could no longer be anyone's master. I hurt Cassandra, and I nearly hurt you...now its time for me to keep my promise."

"But you didn't hurt me, I used the safeword. And I know you think you hurt Cassandra, but you think you can make up for it by hurting the Whip, and Anna May too?"

"Jessica, I told you...I think it's better if you go back home. You're my daughter, you were never meant to be my slave. And, the Whip -- Matt -- he'll find another master."

"And what about Anna May? Is she supposed to find another master...another home?"

"She won't have to...I'm going to ask her to marry me."

"Oh...wow," she said, and hugged her father. "You're going to make her so happy," she said, wiping away her tears.

"But the dungeon...you love the dungeon. And so do Anna May and the Whip. It's my fault Cassandra left. You guys were doing great until I asked to be your slave."

"Jessica -- "

"Let me talk to her," she said. "You're right, it wasn't fair of me to take her place. I'm going to give it back to her."

"Jessica -- "

"I will go back to school, Dad. Maybe you're right...maybe it is time. And if I leave, Cassandra can come back to the dungeon."

"Jessica, I'm glad that you want to go back to school, but I've already talked to her, she won't change her mind."

* * *

Cassandra was loading files into boxes and looked coolly at Jessica when she entered her office. "Can I help you, slave Jessica?"

"We need to talk."

"Please, why would I listen to anything you had to say?"

"I just need to tell you something -- "

"You know what...bitch? I think I've already heard enough, so why don't you just shut the fuck up?"

Jessica coolly shut the door and locked it behind her. "You know what," she said, remembering Jason. "I'm not going to let anyone talk to me like that anymore."

The smirk left Cassandra's face as she looked into Jessica's eyes and saw a look she'd never seen there before. As she crossed the office toward her, Cassandra took a step back and bumped into her filing cabinet.

The Master was looking out his window and was surprised to see Jessica walk into the office with Cassandra right behind her.

"Hello, Cassandra," he said, "I guess you're here to say goodbye."

She looked down at the floor and didn't say a word.

He looked at Jessica. "What's going on?"

"She's not going anywhere," Jessica said, as she circled Cassandra.

"You're staying?" he asked Cassandra.

But Cassandra, without permission to speak, didn't say a word. Instead, Jessica answered for her. "I had a good talk with Cassandra in her office."

Jessica didn't mention how she'd pinned her against her filing cabinet, her thigh pressed between her legs, sliding her short skirt up. She didn't mention how she'd forced her hand up underneath her blouse, and told her how things were going to be between the two of them. She didn't mention how she'd sat on the edge of the desk, her fingers laced through Cassandra's hair as her tongue worked its magic between her legs.

"I found out that Cassandra's not only a jealous girl, she's a selfish one too. Cassandra doesn't like to share; she wants a Master who is hers and hers alone. Isn't that right, slave Cassandra?"

She gave a sharp signal and Cassandra fell to her knees. "Yes, Mistress!"

"I'm afraid I can't be your slave anymore, Daddy," Jessica said. "I promised Cassandra that, if she agreed to accept me as her Mistress, I'd give her my undivided attention, and all of the punishment she deserves. And you need a lot of punishment, don't you, slave?"

"Yes, Mistress," Cassandra answered.

Jessica gave another signal and she bent down and kissed her shoe.

"You trained her so well," she said, smiling at her father. "But I need to know if I can borrow the dungeon a few nights a week so we can train some more. I'm going to teach her how to be my slave, and she's going to teach me how to be her Mistress."

"The two of you can use it any time you need," he said. "Jessica...Cassandra's lucky to have you as a Domme."

"And now you don't need to close the dungeon," she said. "You wanted Cassandra to have what she needed, and now she does."

Cassandra slid her hand up the inside of Jessica's thigh.

"Bad slave!" Jessica said, as she knocked her hand away and grabbed her by her chin. "Didn't you get punished enough in your office? Do I have to take you back there and discipline you some more?"

"Yes, Mistress," she moaned.

Jessica smiled at her father as she led Cassandra toward the door. "You can tear up her resignation, she isn't going anywhere."

* * *

When they returned home that night, they were surprised to see a taxi driving away from the house. They walked inside and saw a familiar figure talking to Anna May.

"Mom?" Jessica said. "What are you doing here?"

"I've been so worried about you," she whispered, as she hugged her daughter. "You're so thin!"

"Mom, I'm fine."

"I saw Jason," she whispered. "He said your father's keeping you a prisoner here."

"Mom, you know what Jason's like -- he's lying. I love it here, and I'm staying. Dad said -- "

"I'm sorry, honey," she interrupted, "but I can't allow -- "

"Mom!" Jessica said, cutting her off. "Let me talk for once. I know you want what's best for me, and this is what's best for me. I'm staying with Dad, and I'm going to college here in the fall. It's not your choice to make, it's mine."

Her mother was stunned; her daughter had never talked to her that way before.

Jessica's father cut between them and took her mother's hand. "We need to talk," he said, and led her to his study.

"Please, Angela, have a seat," he said, as he sat down.

"No, thank you, I'll stand. What have you done to her, Michael? I've never heard her talk to me...to anyone...like that before."

"Jessica's stronger now," he said. "She's more confident, less afraid."

"Have you been...training her?"

"Yes, she asked me to. And now she's training another."

"She's that strong?" she said. "Strong enough to train another?"

"Angela, you know better than anyone that it takes far more strength to be a slave than a master."

"I just...I always thought it would hurt Jessica, being with you...finding out your secret. You know I didn't want her to come stay with you, even when you said you'd train her, and teach her, but now when I see her out there, when I see how beautiful she is, how strong she is, I see it's the best thing that could have ever happened to her. How could I have been so wrong?"

He looked into his ex-wife's tear-filled eyes and saw a look, a love, he hadn't seen there in years. He didn't know if she would remember the signal, it had been so long since she'd seen it, or if she would even acknowledge it, even though she'd been his first, but when he made it she instantly dropped to her knees.

And spoke the words she hadn't said in nearly twenty years. "Thank you, Master!"

Seanathon
Seanathon
1,629 Followers