A Time to Be Young

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled at her.

...

Lilith read the message for a third time. Tears flowed out of her eyes.

"Lilith, I love you very much. I want nothing more than to be with you and watch you have a good life but I won't be able to do that. I never let you know this and even your mother doesn't know but I've been very sick for a long time. I've already made arrangements for the end so you don't need to do anything. I have wondered if you would want to visit me but every time I thought to ask you to come I realized that I didn't want you to see me this way and it would be selfish of me anyway to ask that of you when you have more important things. I want you to remember me as I was when I had the last of my strength, not as a helpless echo of myself. Please respect my wishes. So long as I know you are doing well I can have peace. I want to be with you to see you graduate from college. I want to be with you to walk you down the aisle on your wedding day but I won't be able to do those things. I'm sorry. I wish I could have been stronger but I can't reverse time or break the laws of the universe. It's my time. The Lord is calling me home. After I am gone my ashes will be spread at sea near Bora Bora, the island I always wanted to visit to see what old Hemingway was talking about. I ask you to please keep this a secret from your mother for at least until you graduate. You need to focus on your school work not get involved in the drama she'll create. By the time you graduate my passing will be so far in the past I hope it will not cause her any pain to hear it. I do love your mother and I hope she can find happiness. Before I go, I heard that Paul, Bill's son, will be working there at the college this summer. I don't know if you remember him but he came to our house that year when we hosted everyone for Thanksgiving. Perhaps it would be nice of you to take the time to get to know him. He didn't have it as easy as others and he's basically on his own. I don't know if I can send any messages again after this one. I want to write and tell you a thousand times that I love you but the damn phone won't let me put that much in one message. I don't expect to make it but if I do pull through this you will be the first person I contact. Love, Dad."

Lilith read the message again and fiercely shook her head. "No. Daddy. No. I'm going to find you. I don't care where you are. I'm going to find you."

"Hey, Lilith." she heard Paul the younger as he approached. "You'll never guess what. They're serving pizza down at ..."

He paused when she looked up at him.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

She couldn't contain herself. She rushed over to him and hugged him.

"Whoa, what happened?"

"Shut up and hold me." she cried.

...

"Fine." Jill relented as she followed her brother into the exclusive luxury department store. "But you have to tell me specifically where you're getting all of this money. I have to know."

"Must you, now?"

"Yes. MUST I."

"It would be easier if I showed you. You may come with me tomorrow to the bank."

"You can't just tell me?"

Her brother brought his index finger to his lips and did "sh". He then pointed to the expensively dressed sales ladies and then to the one other patron within view distance who was very obviously some extremely well to do woman. "You really want me to discuss with you about millions of dollars in front of these poor people? This is not the place, fair Jill. Tomorrow we will go see the bankers and you can learn there. For now, pick a dress. Pick anything you want. Or we can go across the way over there and you can have some diamonds."

"Diamonds?"

"Anything you want. I can buy the entire store and all the people in it if I wanted to. Shall I call their corporate headquarters in New York for you?"

"David, it's too much."

"I have the money. Let's enjoy it. Because I tell you in all seriousness, everything in this world is temporary. Changes always come, both good and bad. Progress then collapse. All this paper has no value on its own. It only has value in that we can trade it for things we want or need. A big change is coming soon and it makes no sense to hold these for any longer than we need them. Even if that future is averted and this civilization continues on we could spend a million dollars a day for the rest of your life and I would never run out."

"How is that even possible?"

He took her hand and pulled her to himself. He raised her hand and kissed it. "Be a good girl and help me spend some money today and then tomorrow I will show you."

"Tomorrow then. You promise?"

"I never lie to you."

Jill sighed and relented. "Ok, which dress do you want me to pick?"

...

"Even if I was lying about everything else, these are my fingers so obviously there's a mistake somewhere." Paul said to the woman at vital records. "There's really no birth certificate for me in the system anywhere?"

"Were you born in this state?" the clerk asked him as she looked again at the bio details of an old man showing on the computer after they were matched to the young man's finger prints.

"I don't exactly remember the event in detail but that's what I was always told. There's a Paul Jackson Senior and I'm Paul Jackson Junior. He wasn't my father, though. I was named after him because I have the same birthday."

"This is weird. I have half a mind to run this through missing persons."

"I guess you can do that if you want to but it's not really necessary."

"Do you have any school records?"

"I was homeschooled."

"Ok, what was your father's name?"

"William Jackson. His details are on the paper there."

"You didn't write anything about your mother."

"Well, that's a funny story. See, her stage name was Electra and that's about all I know about her."

"Electra?"

"Yeah, my dad never really told me a lot about her. I was hoping if you could find my actual birth certificate that maybe her real name would be on there."

"I'm sorry, baby. It's not in here. It wasn't reported."

"Really? How can that be? I thought you had to have records for everyone."

"Human error. I'm sorry, baby."

"Well, what do I do? I can't get into college without a birth certificate. I can't even go get a driver's license. Help me. Every time I go down to the DMV they tell me I already have a license but I don't. Paul Jackson Senior does."

"Why are your prints in the system in the first place if you don't have a license?"

"I got in trouble when I was 17 and I got arrested."

"Arrested for what?"

"It was a misunderstanding. In the end I didn't get charged with anything but they'd already taken my prints."

"Oh, and maybe the screw up happened then. Ok, baby, let me work on this."

There were a couple of other formalities such as giving the clerk a phone number and address where they could get in touch with him and the Paul was finished doing everything he could get done on this particular visit.

Outside the government building Paul found Lilith still on the phone with her mother.

"Don't you dare try to hang up on me again. You end this call and it is goodbye forever. I am not your daughter anymore and I never want to see you again. You did that to him. You. It's all your fault. You have an investigator looking for him. Did he try looking in the hospitals at all? My dad is dying and you want to shoot pepper spray in his face. What the hell is wrong with you? Daddy wants you to find happiness but I don't. I hope you're miserable. I hope you can feel even a fraction of the pain you caused him. You are a disgusting human being. You are ..."

"Whoa. Hold on." Paul said.

...

Jill couldn't believe she was in this place doing these things or wearing these diamonds. She didn't even know fancy restaurants like this even existed. Gold plated plates. Silverware made of actual silver. A chandelier made of silver with crystals. A live band playing. A dance floor for waltzing. Jill's head was spinning as the wait staff poured her a champagne glass of the finest alcohol.

After the meal Jill's hand was taken by her brother. She followed him to the edge of the dance floor but she was shy and didn't want to dance where anyone could see.

"Come, please. As a favor to me." her brother said to her.

"I don't know how to dance."

"I will teach you."

Jill didn't want to do it but her brother was coaxing her and she eventually got out there and was dancing with him.

"Waltzing is like walking. Just follow me."

"When did you learn to dance?"

"I have learned many things. Is not this nice?"

"I guess."

"I tell you it is so much better to have a girl in my arms where I can see her real face than to see a two dimensional image of her on a screen."

"Ok, This is going to sound cliché but who are you and what have you done with my brother?"

"Am I really so changed in your eyes?"

"You're a lot different from when I left the home. Even on the phone you sounded different. And I really don't understand how we can be here dancing with these rich people."

"You see rich people and I see peasants."

"You're going to piss them off if you let anyone hear you say stuff like that."

"There is a microphone over by the band. I could easily use it to announce to everyone just exactly how little I think of them."

"No, please don't. They'll throw us out."

"They can't throw me out. I am the supreme power on this planet. None can oppose me if I allow it not. It is a great responsibility and a great burden I carry. No other has the constitution to be what I am."

"David, that sounds like crazy talk."

"Fair Jill, see you not where we are? Feel you not the Earth moving under you and you with it? Sense you not the power I control? I am the only man on this world and you are the woman in my arms. Love me. Serve me. And grow."

As Jill was pondering his words and trying to make whatever sense out of them she could she found herself being pulled to him. He brought her close and they paused their dancing. He brought a hand up to her cheek and gently held her face as he looked into her eyes.

"Will you love me?" he asked her.

"You know I love you." she responded.

Then as softly and as gently as the first fresh spring wind he kissed her. She had no resistance to him as his warmth surrounded her and seemed to carry her up into the clouds.

In the moment of the kiss, as amazing and wonderful as it felt there was also something else there. Jill was getting in her mind quick flashes of events going by so fast that she couldn't make out clearly what was happening exactly. She saw David being forced to run while stones were hung around his neck. She saw him being taught how to shoot a bow. "You're the most pathetic barbarian I've ever encountered." said some lizard man wearing nothing but a loin cloth. In another quick flash she heard a man yelling at David while he was outfitted as some kind of conscript in a primitive army. It faded and was replaced by a vision of David captured and being transported with other prisoners in a wagon.

Jill pulled out of the kiss and looked away.

"You are beautiful." said the David she was dancing with.

"Thank you." Jill responded as she continued to look away and try to make sense of all these things happening to her.

"Dear sister, are you afraid of the taboo? You need not concern yourself with the opinions of others. The only thing that matters is whether it feels right to you or not."

She turned to look at him and for just a very brief moment she thought she saw a glimmer in his eyes, a fleeting flicker of red glow, revealing the entity inside of him. It was short and then it was gone and Jill could not say for sure what she had seen or if she could even trust her senses in a place like this after having drunk such fine champagne and then being kissed by her brother in front of all these people.

...

"I don't know what to do?" Lilith said as she was being held by Paul on his bed in his room.

"I think right now, this is new information. You're having all these feelings and you want to be able to do something. If you ask me I think you need to slow down. You need more information. You don't even know if there's anything you can do. I understand you want to do something but let's not rush. Let's ask and see what we can find out and then see what we need to do."

"You sound like him."

"I do?"

"That's exactly how he would say it. While you were talking I could almost hear his voice and predict his words."

"He was always very kind to me." Paul said.

Lilith shifted her position so that then Paul was laying there on his back with Lilith looking down at him. He looked up and was puzzled by her expression. He'd never seen that exact look on his daughter's face before. She looked like she was going to speak so Paul gave her a chance but then she hesitated and paused for a moment more. Paul was just about to say something himself when he discovered that she hadn't been about to speak but instead about to kiss him.

...

The hotel room was larger than some entire apartments that Jill had lived in. There was strange eastern music playing as Jill was backed to the bed. Without knowing exactly the order of events her brother was undressing her while being so charming to the point of almost making it seem like she was under a spell. She fell to her back onto the bed and found that she wasn't wearing her dress anymore but only the lingerie underwear complete with stockings and garter belt.

At the side of the bed David was getting out of his expensive clothes and was down to his undershirt and slacks. He pulled his shirt over his head and Jill saw her brother's chest and immediately one of the scars put on him by their father caught her eye. She sat up and came to him putting her finger tips on it to trace the path.

"Remember when this happened?" he asked.

He only nodded.

"Speak not of it." he said. "Tonight is not about the past. It is only partially about the future. Tonight is just about tonight. I return to you and you return to me. We will be together as we always should have been."

She was somehow drunk on him and might later not be able to explain why she was feeling what she was feeling or why she was acting like this. She embraced him and their lips met again. It was as if she were floating as he lowered her to the bed with himself on top of her.

Then the flash of a vision came to her. There was a humid forest intensely hot and then the rain started to fall but it did nothing to mitigate the heat. Men were hunting but she did not see David and wondered what this vision could be if he was not going to be in it. Then a part of the tree moved and she saw him only long enough to kill one hunter with a spear and then he seemed to become invisible again.

Jill pulled out of the kiss and then there was the real David in front of her. He began to kiss her neck as he effortlessly removed her bra. "You should allow me to clone you." he said.

"Clone me?"

"The world has a shortage of perfect breasts." he answered as he began to kiss and caress her chest.

...

Paul wasn't exactly sure what had happened or how they had gotten there. The kiss started and then it kept going getting deeper and hotter with each moment. Paul was so conflicted about what he should do. Clearly she was suffering emotionally and that alone should make him want to stop Lilith from doing this. Plus, even though she didn't know he was her father he was nonetheless playing the part of someone who was related to her. Once he was out of the kiss he was trying to think of what to say or do to prevent this from going further but then he saw the pain on her face. His little girl needed him but he couldn't be a father for her just then. Again he was a failure.

"Do you like me?" she asked.

"I care a lot about you."

Apparently that was the correct answer because she forcefully pushed in for another kiss and with it she was beginning to tug at his clothes.

Her body. Her form. Her smell. She seemed to be transforming before his eyes from his little girl to a mature young woman ready for sex.

...

Jill felt her brother's mouth on her pussy lips. She arched her back and reached to grab at the sheets of the bed. Why had she agreed to this? Actually she didn't think she had ever said verbally that she was willing to have sex with him. He'd just brought her here and she was just going along with it. Could she stop this if she wanted to? She guessed she could but she didn't have the will to do it. The truth was that he was in control. He had complete control over her and she didn't understand why.

As if by magic she was already reaching orgasm. They had only just started but already she felt her body shattering and coming back together. Then it was like metal being heated up again her body glowed red hot and then all the energy exploded through her and then radiated out of her so she cooled down. But then her brother would again move his tongue over her clitoris and it was like blowing air on the forge and the steel would glow red hot again starting everything up and bringing her even higher.

...

Things had escalated quickly.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Paul asked her just before the head of his cock started to enter Lilith. She was lowering herself onto him after she had hiked up her denim skirt and moved her panties to the side. She answered him with a kiss partly for passion and partly to keep him from talking so he wouldn't distract her from her purpose. Paul saw her face tense up with pleasure and lust as she started to move slowly up and down on his cock. He reluctantly brought his hands to her body and as soon as she sensed them on her she grabbed one of them to bring his hand to her breasts. His other hand moved from her waist down to her ass. He grabbed her petite butt and the tips of his fingers were exploring all the way past her asshole to the place where his cock and her pussy lips met.

"Fuck me." Lilith said to him. "Fuck me daddy."

...

Jill licked her lips as she looked at David's dick standing in the air. Both she and her brother were completely naked now and her brother had already gone down on her giving her so many orgasm she couldn't even count them. Now he was laying there just looking at her fondly and she wondered what he wanted her to do.

Should she ask? What if he asked her to do something that crossed a line? But hadn't they already crossed a line. It had been so easy and almost casual that she hadn't even noticed. Was it the kissing that had first crossed the line? All of this was so much easier when he was just doing it to her and simply had to passively allow it. Now he was laying there just smiling at her. Obviously he wanted something or his dick wouldn't be standing there tempting her.

"Ok." she said to herself. "I'm going to do this."

"I'm not pressuring you. This night I just want to please you." he said as he reached out for her hand. She looked at him holding her fingers and then she looked at his dick. Without another word she leaned over it and took it into her mouth. It was in fact the first dick she'd ever had in her mouth. She started to do what she imagined sucking a dick would be.

...

"Are you going to cum for me?" Lilith asked Paul and that took him out of the head space he'd carved out for himself to let him be able to do this with her and give her what he thought she needed to help with her emotional healing.

"Did you finish?" he asked her.

She kissed him deeply as she grinded her cunt all the way down to the base of his cock. He could feel the tip of his dick bumping the button of her cervix and he was almost ready to pop just then but something was helping him hold back.

"Fuck me harder." she said.

...

Jill was again on her back as her brother was over her. Her legs were spread for him and she could feel his erection resting outside of her pussy. She bit her lip as he kissed her neck and used his hands to softly and gently stroke her skin.

1...45678...12