A Twist of Destiny Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aventine and I, however, were far from done. A Patriot missile launch pad crested a nearby hill and began to fire missiles at the both of us while we floated high in the air. Aventine immediately drew her sword and flew into the volley of airborne warheads, clearly intending to slice them into bits. I, meanwhile, teleported down to where the launch pad was, hefted it up and threw it into the air. Even as the missiles that had been launched at Aventine fell under her attack, I waited for the launch pad to reach its full apex in the air and, when it did, I fired off a very large energy pulse at it. Both threats had been neutralized or rendered useless within seconds. What we'd each done would have to be replayed in slow motion and we knew it.

Aventine and I took to the air again, collected Tank and Leviathan, and then alit to the ground behind POTUS, who was holding a stop-watch.

He tapped a button on the stop-watch, glanced at its readout and then said into the microphones that sprouted from the podium, "Twenty seconds." He turned around and threw all of us a salute, which we returned, and then he regarded the assembled press reps who were all silently awed by what they had just witnessed. "Twenty seconds," he repeated. "That was all it took for these individuals to eliminate four real-world threats which, in the wrong hands, could have done untold damage to God only knows what. Each of those potential threats represented a potential loss of human life that can't be counted. Each of those threats, alone, could not, by any other means, be so quickly or efficiently eliminated. You have just witnessed a mere sampling of what this incredible team of soldiers is capable of when faced with a real enemy.

"I say to the enemies of the United States: beware. And I say to the People of the United States: see to your own safety by letting these special people do their jobs. Whether it be in combat or averting a natural disaster, whether in pursuit of evil or to secure the safety of innocents, I say to all who have just witnessed what they are capable of: Team Alpha is America's might and majesty personified. Fear them if you have cause to do so; otherwise, respect them and celebrate the fact that they are here to protect and serve not just our great nation, but the world as well, if they are so called." He turned again to salute us and we again returned the salute. "Team Alpha: dismissed."

We dropped our salutes and I stepped forward, holding out my hand so that the others could grab it. In a wink I teleported us all back to Belgium, glad to leave that circus behind.

Chapter Twenty: Do-Overs

I found Holly sitting naked on our living room sofa and watching one of the hundreds of news channels on the TV. On it, a reporter was pontificating about the ramifications of Team Alpha while an image of me was displayed behind him.

"That's gonna take some getting used to," I remarked as I announced my presence in the room.

Holly stayed seated where she was but turned her head at the sound of my voice. "I just can't believe it!"

"Neither can I, sweetheart. We weren't ready for it, really." I casually walked up to the side of the couch and put my hands in my pockets.

"What? I saw the demonstration. It looked like you'd rehearsed it a thousand times."

"Actually," I replied with a shake of my head, "all we had was a script that we'd seen just a few minutes beforehand. Pretty straightforward, really. But that's not what I was talking about." I sat down next to her and pointed at the screen. "That is what I'm talking about. We aren't ready to be put on the world stage just yet. We're still learning how to function as a team and we've only had a tiny amount of practical experience in the field. We should have had more time." An image of the President then came up on the screen as the reporter moved on to another topic. I pointed at the image. "He's too impatient."

Holly looked at the screen in thoughtful silence for a moment and then turned her attention back to me. "So what happens now?"

I closed my eyes and leaned back into the sofa cushions with a sigh. "Now... we won't be doing any more secret missions. Not for a long while, anyway. The President needs to improve his approval ratings, so we're going to be put in the limelight for a few weeks, maybe a few months, and anything we do will probably be attached to him in some way. He'll want to take personal credit for it."

"But he didn't do anything!" my daughter protested. "All he did was introduce you!"

"In politics, honey, it's all the same thing. Even though we're still fresh, we'll probably still do a good and spectacular job at what we're assigned to do. Our success will be translated to his success, since he was the one who broke the news to the rest of the world. It's a feather in his cap that no other presidential candidate can claim, though I'm sure a few might try in some oblique way. Some senator or congressman will try to claim that he oversaw the project that was responsible for our creation and training or maybe try to draw us into some sort of diplomatic process... it's about to get very complicated." I rubbed my temples at the thought of it, trying to anticipate what would happen as a result of this, but found that all I could focus on was a slight, annoying headache.

"Well... what happens if you fail somehow?"

I glanced at Holly with a blank look, no sure of how to interpret that. "What do you mean? We won't fail. It's not in our mission profile."

"No, I mean, what if... what if someone gets hurt accidentally? What if some historical landmark is destroyed in one of your missions? What if new enemies are made because of your actions? Wouldn't any one of those things be considered a failure?"

"They would," I allowed, "but those kinds of failures have been happening for centuries, honey. In every military action there is a winner and a loser- and the losers usually have friends who lose out, too. Collateral damage comes part and parcel with battle, so that's to be expected. Sure, we'll break a lot of egg shells, but the benefits far outweigh the disadvantages."

"In practical terms, sure," Holly countered, "but not in the political arena."

I sat up a bit, suddenly very surprised. "Since when were you so interested in politics, Holly?"

My daughter shrugged. "Just because I didn't talk about it that much when I was younger didn't mean that I wasn't paying attention, Dad. I may not know all of the ins and outs of politics, but I know enough. If you guys screw up, it'll be like a black eye to the President."

"True enough," I replied. "So I guess we'd better make a point of it to not screw up."

"And give him a better chance at re-election," my daughter added, which made me wince inwardly. Holly noticed my reaction and smiled sweetly. "Poor Daddy, stuck between doing his duty and not really wanting to. I'm sure you'll figure out how to do your job and somehow avoid making it political, Dad. You're way too practical."

"Okay. Subject change: what've you been doing all day?"

Holly smiled wickedly. "Pretty much what I told you I'd be doing. I came, like, four times while I watched the video of my conception, I did some laundry, had lunch, got some exercise and pretty much loafed around the apartment all day. Also, I've been wracking my brain about that date you sent to me. I'm pretty sure of where I was and what I was doing that day. It took me awhile to realize the time difference, though."

"Really? I thought it'd take you a bit longer than just a few hours to remember."

"It wasn't that difficult, really. That particular day was actually kind of memorable."

I stood up and held my hand out to her. "Before you go strolling down memory lane again, it might be a good idea to get dressed."

Holly looked down at her nakedness and then back up at me playfully. "What's the matter, Dad? Don't you like what you see?" For added effect, she reached up and tweaked one of her nipples.

"Sweetheart, I could stare at your nudity till the stars drop out of the sky and never tire of it. The fact is, though, you said that you wanted to do the Afghanistan thing tonight and it seems to me that you're ready to follow through with that. So back in time we'll go, with you driving. It'd probably be in poor taste for you to arrive without a stitch of clothing on, though. But don't look to me for complaints, I'm only looking out for you, as any good father should."

"Hmph," she grunted. "A fine blend of gallantry and lewdness on your part, Dad."

I smiled at her and wagged my hand to help her stand. "I have my moments."

A few minutes later she returned from her bedroom now dressed in blue jeans (that hugged her every curve), a sweater and a winter jacket. "It'll be March," she explained. "Which means that it'll be cold. I had to dress for the occasion."

I approached her and wrapped her in a loving embrace. "That's my girl: thinking ahead."

"Actually, Dad, I've been doing a lot of thinking behind lately. Close your eyes." I did so and listened to her breathing slowly as she concentrated. I didn't feel the transition in time, but when I felt a cool breeze wash over us, I knew that she'd done it. We both opened our eyes at the same time and looked around. We were standing outside of our house in Tennessee. It looked to be somewhere in the early afternoon and no one was nearby. "Looks to be about right," Holly said cautiously.

"Only one way to know for sure," I said, still holding her close. I gave it a thought and, a second later, we were cloaked in darkness, surrounded by Army storage containers that had been stacked in rows at my old post in Afghanistan. Looking around to get my bearings, I could already tell that she'd gotten it right: the layout of the area had changed a lot in the last months of my stay in that country and I knew, just from their configuration, that it was still months away from when the unit would start packing things up for the trip back stateside. "Right on the money, sweetheart," I told her proudly.

Holly looked around with fascination. It was very dark there, but the night skies in Afghanistan give off their own light and, if you wait long enough, you can pretty much find your own way around without a flashlight. "Wow," she said. "You weren't kidding when you said it looked pretty boring out here."

"You stay here," I told her. "Don't go anywhere, don't let yourself be seen and don't draw any attention to yourself. There's a patrol vehicle that checks these containers once every hour, to make sure no one breaks into them. Stay out of sight and you shouldn't have any problems."

"Can I at least watch you talk to yourself, like I watched you with Mom?"

"Honey, it'd be pretty boring. More importantly, though, it might draw attention to you if you had a glowing video monitor out in the middle of nowhere. Just sit tight. And no smoking- the light from a cigarette can be seen very easily out here. I'll be back in a few minutes." With that, I teleported into the bunker where I knew my younger self would soon be.

Sure enough, he came out of the Automations shack about two minutes later and we had our conversation, just as I remembered it. It was strange to see him. He looked a lot more frail than I remember myself ever being. When I gave him just a small sampling of my blood I was oddly fascinated to see the ordeal from the external point of view. I knew what he was experiencing and the pain he'd just suffered, but seeing that much pain etched on his face almost made me regret having been the cause of it. By the end of our conversation, however, I knew that I'd set him on a path that would work out for the best. He'd be okay, I knew, because I had been.

I teleported back to Holly and wore a grim smile on my face. "It's done," I told her.

"Is he okay?"

I looked at her curiously. "He's fine. He'll be fine. Don't worry about it: what's done is done."

"I really wish I'd been able to watch," she said dejectedly.

"You loved that version of me, right? Long before... we got involved." She nodded. "Then, trust me when I say that it's better for you to not have seen anything. The Procedure is extremely painful, sweetheart, and it's not something you'd want to see someone you love have to go through." I took a deep, cleansing breath. "We should get out of here."

She smiled wanly at me and embraced me for another time-hopping hug. We close our eyes and, a moment later, we were back in our own time, safe in Belgium. "So now that that's out of the way," Holly said as she started to undress, "let's get down to some real business, hmm?"

"Really?" I asked with surprise. "After all that's happened today, sex is the one thing that's on your mind?"

"Of course!" Holly answered as she pushed her skin-tight jeans down to her ankles. I was only mildly surprised at the fact that she hadn't bothered to wear either a bra or panties during our quick excursion through time. "I'm a teenage girl, Dad. When is sex not going to be on my mind?"

"Good point," I conceded. "But just because you're always thinking of it doesn't necessarily mean that I am."

My daughter put her hands on her hips and fixed me with a skeptical look. "Do you seriously expect me to believe that you would pass up a chance to play with this body? I didn't think so. Now... strip, or whatever it is you do when your clothes disappear. I am not going to be the only one naked tonight!"

I'd learned long ago that to argue with a teenager was a pointless endeavor. Submitting to their will, in some cases, isn't always a bad thing as long as the risks you're willing to take don't have disastrous effects and lessons can be learned from them. My gut told me that this was one of those times and I should just roll with it. So I willed my clothing to condense into a small band that I wore around my right wrist- a matter of convenience that I'd grown accustomed to by then. The steel balls, too, had been formed into small steel pins that were embedded inside the clothing band, so that I could access them quickly and easily in case of an emergency. My cell phone was placed on the table in case a mission came up on short notice. With those exceptions, though, I was soon just as naked as my beautiful daughter, who eyed me up and down wolfishly.

"Much better!" she said happily as she knelt down in front of me. Without preamble, she took my long, dangling cock in her hands and started to stroke it while looking up at me with her sultry eyes. "I've been waiting all day for you to come back home, Dad. And, after seeing you on the news, I was even more eager to welcome you home. I know you're going to be busy soon, but for tonight, I want you to relax and enjoy yourself."

I looked down at my daughter, feeling myself become excited from her ministrations, and watched as my large penis began to grow in her small hands. As the tip of it rose up to where it was almost level with her soft, pouty lips, she leaned forward and sucked in the crown even as she continued to look up at me. "Jesus, sweetheart!" I gasped as her lips fastened onto my manhood. "You're insatiable!"

My daughter's lips came off my cockhead with a soft pop. "Look who's talking, Dad! We've barely even started and you're almost hard as a rock." Her hands continued to stroke me roughly as she reapplied her lips to my member. I stood there for several enjoyable moments until she stopped, stood up and leaned herself over the back of the sofa. "Ready when you are, Daddy!" she cooed as she reached back to spread her tight ass cheeks and showed me her very wet pussy lips.

I came up behind her, slotted my cockhead just inside her warm, wet folds and began to slowly push the length of my hard cock into her small body while she moaned happily. When I had about two-thirds of my cock inside of her, I began to gently rock back and forth, slowly fucking my little girl with an easy six inches of man-flesh. "God, I'll never get tired of the sight of your pussy lips wrapped around me," I told her.

"That's good," Holly replied. "Because I'll never get tired of feeling my father's big, thick cock feeding my tiny pussy." She slowly began to push herself backwards. "But if it's all the same to you, Dad, I'd like to feel you a bit deeper. Please? I want all of it."

I held her hips steady as I complied with her request. Slowly and carefully I pushed the rest of my penis into her tight channel, forcing my cockhead past her cervix with care, until the crown was finally in the chamber of her womb. "There you go, Babygirl," I said quietly. "Daddy's home now. Happy?"

"Yesssss," she hissed naughtily. "Now... fuck me, Dad. Fuck me till you cum inside me again." Her small frame shivered at the thought of it. One of her hands snaked its way down to her clit while the other began to tweak her left nipple.

With my thick shaft now fully buried to the hilt inside my daughter's warm core, I resumed my rocking motion while steadily increasing my tempo. A few moments later, I was pulling in and out of her body with such force that, on each in-stroke, her small ass rippled with the force of my thrusts. It truly was the most exquisite sight to behold as I looked down to see my penis so powerfully ravaging my daughter's pussy while she moaned and mewled at my onslaught.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" Holly growled out. "Fuck me, Father! Fuck me hard!"

"I'm doing the best that I can, sweetheart," I told her gruffly. "I just don't want to hurt you."

"You won't! That's one of the things I love about you! You won't hurt me. Just keep fucking me!"

I was about to reply when the phone rang. Almost out of instinct, Holly reached over to the end-table beside her and grabbed the phone off its stand. She glanced at the caller-ID screen and then back at me, where I'd frozen in mid-stroke. She handed it over to me. "It's Mom," she said. I started to pull myself from the confines of her molten sex, but she quickly wrapped her hand around the back of my thigh to hold me still. "Oh no you don't! I am not going to let you just walk away in the middle of sex! Keep fucking me!" The phone rang a second time. "Slowly if you want, but don't you dare pull out!"

I started to remind her that daughters aren't supposed to give orders to their fathers but thought better of it. Daughters aren't supposed to have their fathers' cocks lodged in their wombs, either. In any event, the phone insistently rang a third time so I answered it. "Hello, honey."

"I saw the news," she said promptly.

"Really? I just saw it myself..." While I didn't pull out of Holly's succulent pussy, I had stopped thrusting into her. Holly, however, decided to start slowly pushing her own hips back and forth to keep up the friction. "I just got home."

"Is Holly there?"

"She, uhm... yes, she's here."

"I want to see you." At that point my daughter began to gently roll and sway her hips, which caused my enclosed penis to move around inside of her body in new and interesting ways.

"I can be there soon," I told my wife. "I've just got to wrap something up here first."

There was a pause on the other line and then, "She's with you now, isn't she?"

"Uhm... yes. She is."

"In the way we've discussed before?"

Looking down at the way our daughter's pussy lips were wrapped so tightly around my shaft, I found it very difficult to not want to resume fucking her. Being on the phone with my wife, however, made it extremely hard to concentrate just then. "Somewhat, yes."

Another short pause. "I love you, you know that, right?"

"I love you, too, honey," I said with a strained voice. Holly's rhythmic motions were starting to get the better of me. When her internal muscles began to ripple up and down the length of my cock it was everything I could do not to sigh contentedly in my wife's ear over the phone.

1...2021222324...26