A Twist of Destiny Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then I guess I'd better get ready, huh?" my wife said happily. I felt her move slightly beneath us and then she patted my thigh. "Okay, honey. Ready when you are!"

I slowly, carefully withdrew my spent cock from the clutches of Holly's cum-filled pussy and thoroughly enjoyed the sight of my nine inches backing out of her tight labia. When all but the head had been removed from her shaking body, I said, "Okay, my love. Open wide!" I then pulled the last bit of my cock out of Holly's vagina and, as we all expected, a long stream of pearly-white fluid began to pour out of her. My wife, as soon as my cock was clear, immediately fastened her lips to her daughter's flowing cunt and began to suck my cum from the stretched orifice with relish. As Holly righted herself so that gravity could help draw out more of her womb's contents into her mother's waiting mouth, I could hear the slurps and swallows as the stuff disappeared down Kathy's throat. She couldn't claim all of it, but she definitely got the lion's share.

When the river of cum stopped its flow, Kathy started to lick Holly's well-fucked pussy for several minutes. This, of course, brought our daughter to another, smaller climax. Finally, Holly begged for her mother to stop and both women soon found themselves panting exhaustedly side-by-side on the sofa while I stroked my cock languidly, rubbing remnants of my cum and Holly's pussy-juice all over my shaft. I watched them start to calm down for a few seconds before I joined them and took a spot next to my wife, who was wiping jizm from her chin and lips with the back of her hand. "Well, Holly, how'd you like it?"

Holly propped herself up on her elbows, her eyes on fire with lust and zeal. "I loved it! But I can't believe you actually did it! Mom probably drank down half a cup's worth of real live sperm! There might still be some left inside of me. What if I get pregnant?! Dad, I'm not-"

Kathy and I began to laugh quietly, which perplexed our daughter completely. "Relax, honey," I told her. "You won't get pregnant."

Holly's eyebrows knit together in confusion. "What? How can you be so sure of that, Dad? You cum like a firehose! There was probably enough sperm in me to-"

"Holly," my wife interrupted, "do you honestly think I'd encourage my husband to knock you up without all of us having a long discussion about it? Seriously? Give us some credit."

Holly looked really confused now as she glanced between her mother and me several times. When she saw that we were both smiling impishly she realized, then, that she'd been had. "What the fuck? That was a joke?!"

Then my wife and I burst out into real laughter that lasted a full minute. When I could breathe again, I explained. "I called your mother when I was in the shower. Naturally, I couldn't give her any details over the phone, but I managed to get it across to her that you deserved to have a small prank pulled on you. This is what we came up with on short notice."

"Are you fucking serious?!" our daughter cried out. "Holy shit! You had me convinced that you really did cum inside me with-" Then she looked at her mother. "And you! You surprised the hell out of me when you licked my-"

"That was the point, Holly," my wife said. "Look, you already know that I'm no stranger to licking pussy. I had girlfriends before I married your father. Hell, you've been shopping with two of them! Licking yours was, honestly, the single best Sapphic experience of my life! You taste great, by the way, sweetheart. Anyway, the point was to get it through your thick little skull that we don't like being played with any more than you do."

Holly blinked as she processed that. "So you had me believing that my own father was about to knock me up... when he actually wasn't? Wow. Message received!"

I chuckled at that, but said with all seriousness. "Sweetheart, we both want you to understand that sex is meant for fun and procreation, but it's not supposed to be used as a tool for manipulation, most especially with people that you love."

"But after what we just did... well, obviously Mom isn't as bothered about us having sex as she was before, right? Or is the whole 'don't rub my nose in it' thing still in effect?"

Kathy pondered the question for a moment. "Well, I'm not really as bothered by it as I was, no. But there's a more practical side to not talking about it over the phone."

"People might be listening in, you mean?"

"Exactly. We can't advertise what we're doing in this family," I answered. "Now, more than ever, we have to make sure that no one can poke their noses into our personal lives. The incest angle alone is bad enough, but add into the mix that I'm NightShade, and things can get very ugly in no time at all."

"Which reminds me," my wife cut in. "I called earlier for a specific reason. I saw the news and that little demonstration at the White House. I just wanted to congratulate you personally on officially becoming a public icon. My husband, the super-hero." I winced when she said that, which caused her to giggle lightly. "I'm sorry, honey, but I'm just proud of you. And there's something else in the news about a mysterious mission in Afghanistan- for once the Administration is observing OpSec and isn't confirming anything, but people are thinking it was Team Alpha."

"It was," I said drily. "Things didn't exactly go according to plan there, which is why we went public a lot sooner than we would've liked."

"No one got hurt, did they?" my wife asked with sharp concern.

"No one but the bad guys, no. Still, things went sideways. I was supposed to go into the building, locate our objective and then call in the attack. Unfortunately, I was spotted early and that plan was pretty much blown out of the water. From there on, it was just a messy battle. When it was over we still hadn't found the objective and needed to call in a HazMat team-"

"Hazardous Materials?" Kathy inquired as she sat up with interest. "What on earth for?"

"Nuclear materials were on site. We were worried that Tank and I might've been exposed to radiation. The HazMat guys were called in to make sure that we were safe. We were fine and they found the materials, but, by then, the existence of Team Alpha was out in the open. The brass decided to announce it to the media before some junior soldier leaked it."

"So how did you plan on getting into the building without being seen?" Holly asked

"The plan was for me to hover in the air over the building until someone came out. I was going to swoop down quickly, snatch him up and touch his skin to get a DNA imprint. Then I'd simply go into the building, looking like him, scout the place and get intel."

"Ah. Makes sense. It's good that you were at least trying to use your powers in a less violent way, even if it didn't work out."

"Well," I said glibly, "I figure it's a more constructive use for that particular talent than just fucking myself."

My wife sighed contentedly as she said, "I'll never get tired of seeing that."

"Same here," Holly added wistfully. She leaned back up on her elbows suddenly. "Hey, Mom, think we can get him to put on another little show for the both of us together?"

Kathy seemed to think it over and then glanced at me with a curious expression. All I could do was stare back at her and shrug playfully. "I don't know. He might be up for it," my wife reasoned, "but what're we gonna do?"

Our daughter brought a tentative, nervous hand up and began to softly caress her mother's naked breast. With a sexy smirk she said, "I'm sure we can think of something, Mom."

I reached down to start stroking myself. Having just fucked our daughter a few minutes before, my cock hadn't completely deflated, but it would still need some encouragement if it was going to be of any use. "Wait a second," I cut in. "Who's gonna help me with this?"

Kathy leaned over to kiss me even as she deftly snaked her hand behind Holly's head to draw her closer to the nipple that was being played with. "I'm pretty sure you can figure that one out on your own, my love. In the meantime, why don't you just sit back and enjoy our show," Kathy said huskily.

As my daughter and wife slowly slinked down to join each other on the living room floor, I closed my eyes for a moment to concentrate and changed myself into a mostly female form. With only three women in my genetic memory to select from, I chose my daughter's form because hers was the most sexually responsive. While my wife's body was still lovely and fun to play with (yes, I'd tried masturbating once while in her form), hers didn't quite tingle the same way that Holly's did. To use Alice's form, I felt, seemed somehow improper without her being aware of it, like it was a violation. When I opened my eyes again, I was happy to see the full, round mounds of Holly's breasts heaving on my chest even as Holly herself was hovering over Kathy to prepare for their first sixty-nine together.

Kathy glanced up from between our daughter's young thighs and saw me with a playful glint in her eyes. "I think your father's really fond of your body," she said to Holly, who looked up, too.

Holly smiled sweetly. "They say that forgery is the sincerest form of flattery."

As I gripped the shaft of my partially hardened cock with one hand and started to play with one of my nipples with the other, I smiled back at her. "Do you feel flattered?" I asked in her voice. I raised my breast so that the nipple was just below my chin and then leaned forward a bit to lightly flick the nub with my tongue. The feeling was, of course, electric to my senses.

Holly flushed at the sight of that. "Definitely. And remind me to try that sometime- I didn't even know I could do that!"

"I'm still here, you know," Kathy said seductively. To drive the point home, she started to lick and kiss along our daughter's inner thighs.

Holly closed her eyes to enjoy the sensations for a moment and then dipped her head down. She seemed to regard her mother's bare cunt clinically for a few seconds. "I can't believe we're about to do this."

Kathy paused at that. "Have you ever been with a woman?" she asked.

"Once, not counting my first time with Dad. It was... different from being with a man, but I liked it," our daughter answered. "And when Dad showed me your new body I almost attacked him."

"Hmm," Kathy mused. "Well... now's your chance to explore the real thing. If you don't want to, though, we don't have to do anything, honey. I don't want you to feel uncomfortable."

Holly giggled. "Are you kidding me? There's no way that I'm going to pass up a chance like this!" And, with that, she dove into her mother's pussy with absolute vigor. At first taken by surprise at the sudden attack on her mons, my wife quickly recovered and started to give as good as she got. Within seconds the two most important women in my life began to pleasure each other while I watched on.

I stroked myself for a few moments longer and then decided that my cock was just at the point of hardness where if I didn't do something soon it would be too hard to play with in the way I most wanted. I willed it to grow almost two feet in length while it maintained its same thickness. When the majority of that beastly column of flesh flopped against the soft, warm flesh of my breasts, I experimentally craned my neck forward and gently suckled just the tip of my own cockhead. I was immediately greeted with the taste of my own pre-cum and was astonished to find that it did indeed taste like sweet, creamy butter! I'd never sucked another man's cock before, so I didn't really know what to expect, but the sensations were both new and familiar to me- new sensations in my mouth and familiar ones on the tip of my penis. I can't say that it wasn't pleasant and I was sorely tempted to continue, but I felt a burning need in my pussy that would not be ignored for too much longer.

I carefully readjusted my cock so that its tip was poised to enter my juice-slicked pussy. "Girls," I said huskily in my daughter's voice. "Do you want to watch me put it in?"

Both women stopped what they were doing so that they could look at me. "Do it, Daddy," Holly said. "Put that big, thick cock inside your pussy and fuck yourself with it."

My wife leaned up a bit and added, "And, when you cum inside yourself, we want to lick it out!"

"God, you two are twisted," I said with a small laugh. "But no more so than I am!" With that, I began to slowly, gently feed the length of my own half-hard penis into the tight folds of my weeping, hairless pussy. I resisted the urge to throw my head back in ecstasy and kept my eyes glued to the spot where I was so perversely joined. Inch after inch of my own cock began to invade my body, stretching the walls of my vagina as the head began to travel up the birth canal. All three of us watched the thick bulge of my cockhead as it snaked through the channel until I felt it meet the resistance of my own cervix. I had about seven or eight inches buried deep inside of me and began to slowly draw it in and out of my body, luxuriating in the feeling of being so deeply fucked. As I set myself on a steady rhythm, I then allowed my head to fall backwards against the cushions and closed my eyes.

"God, that's so hot to see!" Holly exclaimed. "Do it, Dad! Fuck yourself silly with your cock!"

"Tell us when you're about to cum, honey!" my wife chimed in just before she returned her attention back to our daughter.

I looked back down at the pair of them as I continued to slowly fuck myself. Mother and daughter attacked each other's pussies like women in heat. Holly had two fingers buried inside her mother's wet pussy and licked passionately at her clit while Kathy craned her neck up so that she could suck on our daughter's labia. I watched them for several moments more until I felt the void in my tummy practically beg to be filled. I refocused my attention back on the bulge that was created by my fat cockhead and applied firm, steady pressure on the exposed length of my shaft until, finally, I felt the tip pop past the entrance to my womb. I watched in wonder as I forced more of my cock into my body until it pushed against the back wall. I was now fully inside my uterus and could see the bulge there, just below my stomach, as my cockhead throbbed within. While holding myself there with one hand, I pressed my palm against my tummy and felt the pressure. It felt so weird, but so very good when I did that. It was almost reassuring in a way that I couldn't define, like some form of completion had been met. I shivered with the excitement of what I was doing and then, slowly, started to fuck myself again with short, forceful strokes.

As I watched the shaft of my unnaturally-long penis repeatedly plunge in and out of my wet pussy lips, a truly wicked thought came to me. I couldn't cum inside my daughter with my fully-potent seed for fear of getting her pregnant before she was ready, but there really was nothing to stop me from shooting it into myself, was there? I'd considered this before and realized that, when I retook my fully masculine form, any chance of pregnancy would be rendered pointless and moot. I decided to throw caution to the wind and the decision alone sent wonderful shivers up and down my spine, which enhanced my own pleasure. Sooner than I'd expected, I felt my orgasm start to build. "I'm gonna do it soon!" I cried out. "I'm gonna cum!"

Holly and Kathy immediately stopped licking each other (both had already enjoyed a few small climaxes during their love-making) and scrambled so that each of them was at either side of me. "Are you gonna cum a lot again?" Holly asked me breathlessly, her chin and nose still wet with her mother's juices.

I nodded and said thickly, "Oh, I'm gonna do much better than that!" I increased the tempo of fucking myself as I fixed her with a heady gaze. "I can't cum inside you with my real sperm, but there's nothing stopping me from filling myself!"

"Honey!" Kathy gasped. "You could... you could get yourself pregnant if you do that!"

I shook my head twice violently, feeling my long hair bounce across my shoulders as I continued to push my penis into my pussy quickly. I could feel the need to cum building steadily inside of me and I'd already willed my cum to be perfectly normal and as potent as ever. With the need to cum so close, I knew that I'd also already spurted just the tiniest amount of pre-cum into my waiting womb, so the damage was already done in a sense. "When I go back to being a man, all of my female parts will disappear, including the womb," I gasped. "Besides, it's too late... there's enough pre-cum inside me already to equal a normal man's output anyway!"

"Holy shit!" Holly gasped. "Well, screw it! If it's too late, you might as well go for broke, Dad! You can't shoot your sperm into me, but I wanna see you do it in my body! Do it, Daddy! Cum inside my womb! God, I can almost feel it, just sitting here and watching it!"

"How does it feel, honey?" my wife asked. "How does it feel to know that your own sperm might make a baby inside of you? Push that thick, nasty thing in there, my love. Here... let me help." She got up on the couch next to me and fastened her lips to my right nipple and began to suck and lick it with abandon.

"Good idea, Mom! Let's make him cum!" Holly exclaimed and did the exact same thing to my right nipple.

With the sudden extra sensations provided by my wife and daughter, I felt my body start to pulse with pleasure. My arms suddenly froze and I pushed the tip of my penis as far into my body as it would go. I felt my shaft throb and shake with the impending release but forced my eyes to stay glued on the bulge created by the cockhead that was lodged inside my womb. I heard myself cry out in orgasmic bliss as I felt the first powerful blast of cum belch from the tip of my swollen cock into my spasming uterus while my two women stopped to watch on.

My cock jerked and writhed in my hands as massive gobs of sperm were launched into my shaking body repeatedly. I could feel the long, thick streams of the viscous fluid leap out of the tip of my spewing crown and almost melted at the heat of it. For long, tenuous seconds we all three watched my belly begin to swell just the tiniest bit as I filled myself to capacity with my own semen until, almost mercifully, I felt the reserve of cum that had been stored within me was becoming depleted. My shaft twitched a few more times as small slugs of cum were jettisoned into my uterus and then it was over.

I took a few moments to catch my breath even while my hips bucked uncontrollably from the female portion of my orgasm, the aftershocks of climax. When I finally calmed down, though, I regarded my distended tummy and gave a long, low whistle of awe. "I think I came a lot more than I expected this time," I told the girls.

Holly started to rise. "Should I go get a glass?" For a fleeting second I found it absurdly surreal that anyone would feel the need to ask such a question in this circumstance, let alone my own daughter.

I couldn't help myself as I chuckled a little bit at that thought, but waved the offer off. "I seem to recall someone," I glanced at my wife meaningfully, "saying that they wanted to suck out all of the cum once I was done."

"That would be me," Kathy said with a happy gleam in her eye.

"Can I at least have the cock?" our daughter asked. Again, I found it amazingly weird to be hearing and taking part in this conversation.

With another chuckle, I said, "Absolutely, sweetheart. I'm still plugging myself up here, so it's not going anywhere just yet. Kathy, my love, I'd like to try something a lot more rewarding other than simply feeding you my cum. How adventurous are you feeling?"