A Twist of Destiny Bk. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Be good to her. Finish what you're doing. I'm okay with that because, frankly, if I was in her place, I'd feel pretty upset if you stopped. But I want to see you soon, okay?"

I looked at Holly, who was still looking back at me with openly lustful eyes while she continued to fuck herself on me. "Are you okay, honey?" I asked my wife.

"I'm better than you might imagine, actually," Kathy said. "Seriously, I'm fine. Just... finish up with our daughter. I'll see you soon, I hope."

"Roger that, my love. See you soon." I pressed the "End" button on the phone and levitated it back to its cradle. "You," I said to my daughter who wore a fiendishly sexy grin, "are evil."

"No," Holly rejoined, "I'm horny. There's a difference. Now... where were we?"

I once again gripped her hips and pulled her onto me, filling her so deeply that her ass cheeks were now flush against my thighs. I felt the soft wall of her womb gently rub against the tip of my cock and we both groaned in satisfaction. "Pretty close to here," I answered.

Holly shuddered a bit and giggled, which caused a whole new set of sensations to wash over my throbbing manhood. "Seems about right."

I shook my head in disbelief at how tawdry she could be and slowly resumed a steady pace of thrusting into her. As wordless moments went by, which were occasionally broken by gasps or moans of carnal delight, my pace increased until I was fairly pounding into her with a great deal of force. Finally, as I shortened the length of my strokes, feeling the urge to cum approach, I growled out, "Is this what you wanted, sweetheart? Is this how you wanted it?"

"Yes! Fuck, yes! Keep... ah, keep fucking me!"

"I'm not gonna last much longer, honey," I told her honestly. Already I could feel my balls swelling with the need for released.

"Do it!" Holly gasped. "I'm almost there, too!"

I rode it out for a few moments longer and then made the mistake of looking back down at where we were joined. "Oh, shit! I'm gonna cum!"

"Oh, yes, Dad!" my daughter mewled expectantly. "Cum inside me! Fill me up, Daddy! Fill your daughter's fucking womb with your seed!"

I leaned my head back and thrust into her one last time, seating the head of my penis as far inside of her as it would go and felt my orgasm break free. My daughter's vaginal walls clamped down sympathetically when she felt the surge of my cock as it started to buck inside her tight grip. With a grunt, I held still as numerous volleys of cum splashed against the furthest wall of her uterus and filled her deeply. With each orgasmic jerk of my hips, Holly gasped or softly cried out in ecstasy until, finally, my eruptions started to abate. When they did, I slowly resumed gently thrusting into her even as the last few spurts of my cum were ejected from the head of my cock inside her warm body.

"Fuck, yesssss!" Holly hissed in satisfaction.

While I slowly continued to fuck my daughter's cum-filled pussy from behind, I playfully swatted at her small ass cheeks. "Your mother asked about you, you know."

Holly hitched her hips as an aftershock ran through her body, but she turned her head to face me. "I figured as much," she said. "Sorry I didn't let you stop, but it just felt too good."

"She said that she understood. I, on the other hand, wished you'd stopped."

"I'm sorry, Dad, but that would've been impossible." I slowly, gently withdrew my wilting cock from her tiny body at that point. As soon as I did, a long stream of my sterile seed started to trickle down her inner thigh. She stood up, turned around and looked down at the mess I'd made of her sweet pussy. Then she looked up at me and flung her arms around my neck to pull me down for a long, heady kiss. "Thank you, Dad," she said when our lips parted.

I smirked at her. "You ought to be thanking your mother, actually."

"Hmm... can I go with you when you go visit her?"

"Wow. You really are something, you know that? I mean, think about it, sweetheart. We were in the middle of having sex when your mother, my wife, called. Did you stop? No. When she and I ended our conversation, did you stop long enough to ask how she's doing? No, you wanted to finish fucking me. And, not thirty seconds after I cum inside of you, you ask if you can go with me to visit her... we've got to work on your sensitivity skills, darlin'. And that's a fact."

Holly folded her arms under her breasts and brooded for a moment. "You might have a point," she conceded. "But I do want to see her. We might be sharing the same man, but she's my mother and I still love her. I haven't gotten to see her much lately."

I gave her a skeptical look, eyeing her nakedness as I considered it. "If she screams at you, you're on your own. Okay?"

"Not a problem," Holly answered readily. "She'd be perfectly within her rights to be pissed. On the other hand, she did give us permission to fuck each other, so she'd be partly to blame."

My look of skepticism remained. "Oh, I don't think she'll be pissed about that. But we'll see. Go get dressed. I'm going to take a quick shower."

"Don't I get a chance to clean up, too?"

"Nope. You wanted to keep fucking me while your mother was on the phone. Among my other new abilities, I can sense emotions. You enjoyed the fact that I was fucking you and not her. You wanted to rub her nose in it, despite the fact that she'd expressly requested neither of us do that. So I'm calling your bluff: you will arrive there still smelling of sex with my semen still leaking out of you. Your mother has a very keen sense of smell and you know it. You want to rub her face in the fact that we're fucking, fine- but don't do it in half measures. When she bawls you out for it maybe, next time, you'll be a little more considerate."

Holly frowned for a moment as she leaned against the back of the sofa. When she did, some more of my cum gushed out of her bald pussy, but not nearly all of it. I had, after all, deposited it directly into her womb. "It's that obvious?"

"To me it is, yes. I honestly am a true empath now, honey. That's part of the reason why, when you get so damned horny, I can't seem to control myself- I'm experiencing your emotions on top of my own. But you'll find that it's going to be a thousand times more difficult to lie to me or manipulate me into doing something I don't really want to do. The upshot, though, is that, most of the time, I understand why you say or do just about anything now."

"Wow. That could be a good thing and a bad thing." Almost without consciously being aware of it, she reached between her thighs, scooped up a small glob of my semen and licked her fingers clean.

I just shook my head at her, already feeling her horniness starting to kick back into high gear. If I didn't get out of that room quickly, I'd end up depositing even more cum inside of her. As much as I wanted to do that, from a purely masculine point of view, I didn't want to keep my wife waiting for too long. "Go get dressed," I told my daughter. "I'm taking a shower. And no cleaning yourself out, either- I'll know if you do."

As I started to walk away, Holly said the most astonishing thing. "Y'know, I think that maybe you want to rub her nose in it, too, a little."

I turned around. "The other night, when I went there to visit, she and I had sex. Lots of it. I'd daresay that I came inside of her almost as much as I did the first time I was with you. And, just like my first time with you, I came inside of her with my cock but the rest of me... looked just like you. So, from her perspective, the visage of her own daughter was not only fucking her but filling her up with sperm. But here's what you don't get: she asked for it. She asked me to show her exactly what I did with you. So I did, in perfect detail. And you know what? She loved it. Now... you tell me... do you think I was rubbing her nose in the fact that you and I are having sex then? Be careful of your answer." Holly could only stare back at me with her mouth hanging open in surprise.

With those parting words, I turned back around and made a beeline for the bathroom.

Chapter Twenty-One: Epic

By the time I was done with the shower, Holly was waiting for me in the hallway. She had on a t-shirt and a short skirt. On her feet was a pair of sandals. Before I could ask, she said, "I promise, it's all still there. Well, what hasn't already leaked out of me, anyway. But most of it's still there."

"Good," I said. "Your hand, please, young lady..." She placed her hand in mine and then we were gone.

When I teleported us to our home in Tennessee, I was surprised to find Kathy naked as a jaybird and sitting in the downstairs living room with her fingers buried deeply in her crotch while she moaned throatily with her eyes closed. Holly and I just stood there for a moment, taking in this unexpected sight, until Holly spoke up.

"Wow, Mom! You look... you look incredible! Dad showed me what you look like now, but... wow."

Kathy's eyes flew open in alarm when she heard Holly's voice and the hand that had been busily strumming her pussy lips froze in mid-stroke. When she noticed me, she looked a little more relieved.

"Uhm... I seriously hope that Darren's out of the house right now," I said.

"Of course he's gone!" my wife said indignantly. "He's over at a friend's house for the night. I was hoping that you would be doing this for me right now, but I clearly wasn't on the menu tonight, was I?"

"Honey," I said, "you will always be on the menu, when I can have you. Our daughter, however, was feeling a little... celebratory and I couldn't quite... well, how could I say no?"

"For starters you're her father," Kathy rejoined. "And when I called you could have at least pulled out of the little tramp."

"Hey!" Holly protested. "I'm standing right here. And, besides, I come bearing gifts."

Kathy rolled her eyes at our daughter. "And what might that be, aside from compliments on my new physique?"

Holly took a step forward, pulled up the short skirt she had on and showed off her seeping pussy (I had no idea that she'd decided to go "commando" when she got dressed). "Dad told me to leave his cum where he left it. I can only assume it's so that I could share it with you."

Kathy's eyes zoomed in on our daughter's glistening labia and then she shifted her focus to me. In those spare seconds we exchanged a number of subtle looks, like a silent conversation, and began to take cues from each other. A blank look crossed my wife's features as she asked me, "Is this true?"

"Well, I did tell her to leave it there, but the... uhm... peace offering was her idea."

Kathy eyed our daughter for a moment, who still had the front of her skirt raised up. "I see. So she comes here with her pussy full of her father's cum and expects me to do what with it, I wonder. Pretend that I don't know it's inert and act like I'd be upset that she might get pregnant? Make her clean herself up, like a child washing their mouth out with soap? Or maybe she's challenging me, trying to bluff me. Hmm... maybe. Come here, Holly. You're offering, so I'm accepting."

"Wha- huh?" came Holly's surprised response.

My wife slid down so that her ass was on the floor while her back could lean against the foot-pad of the sofa. "I happen to know that your father's cum tastes the absolute best in this world nowadays. It's like a buttery cream, not that salty crap most men have." She craned her head back and opened her mouth. "So come on. Don't be shy. I haven't had dessert yet. I won't bite. I might lick or nibble a little, but I won't bite."

Holly glanced over her shoulder at me for guidance and I could only shrug my shoulders indifferently, my way of telling her that she had bitten off more than she could chew. "Mom, I wasn't-"

My wife fixed our daughter with a stern look. "When you were a little girl your least favorite number was three because bad things happened after that number. Shall I start counting?"

Holly got a sheepish look on her face and then walked slowly forward a few steps so that her pussy was just inches above her mother's waiting mouth. She pushed down on her tummy gently with her hand and seemed to be concentrating very hard, but nothing happened. "I can't push it out," Holly complained. I reached out to her with my senses and knew that she wasn't lying- she honestly couldn't force the cum out of her body.

My wife's hand went to Holly's pussy and, without ceremony, stretched the labia open. "Hmm... it's kinda dark from this angle, but I'm pretty sure I can see your cervix, honey. It's shrunken back to its normal size. Your father's cum is trapped inside."

"Mom, this is more than a little embarrassing... I mean, okay, I get it. I shouldn't have rubbed it in your nose that Dad and I-"

Kathy, from under our daughter's skirt, seemed to ignore her entirely and looked at me. "Still got some lead in your pencil, honey? We could use your help here."

I knew that Kathy would do something to mentally screw with our daughter's head, but I hadn't expected her to go quite so far with it. I wasn't complaining, however. After all, both Holly and Kathy were extremely attractive and the idea that I might see them together had gotten my libido's attention like a gunshot. I instantly disrobed myself, sporting a rather insistent erection. The erection had started to develop when my wife demanded receipt of her "peace offering." I started to walk towards them and stroked my long, thick cock with obvious intent. "I think I have just the right tool for the job," I replied casually.

"Wait, what?!" Holly exclaimed with surprise.

"Relax, Holly," my wife said. "All he's gonna do is probe it a little bit and stretch it out some so that I can get what you so thoughtfully brought to me."

"Now, are you sure about this, honey?" I asked Kathy as I got behind our daughter. "I mean, you do realize what you'll be seeing, right?"

Kathy rolled her eyes. "Are you kidding me? I saw your cock grow to almost two feet in length while you were impersonating her. I helped you to fuck our daughter's cloned cunt with your own dick. I think, by now, I've gotten over seeing it."

Holly craned her neck around to look at me. "Holy shit, you weren't kidding! You really did show her everything!"

"I told you before, sweetheart, that I don't keep anything from my wife. A good husband and wife share everything together."

"Including their daughters?" she asked incredulously.

I shrugged. "Different folks, different strokes."

"Oh my God," she said to no one in particular. "I can't believe I'm doing this." I noted, however, that she wasn't telling us to stop.

"Believe it. Now lean over a little bit, honey," Kathy said as she reached up to pull Holly's torso down so that she was bent over the sofa cushions.

Holly was so caught up in the whole situation that she didn't even resist and placed her hands on the back of the sofa to hold her upper body up. When my wife flipped Holly's short skirt up so that our daughter's cute ass and pussy were fully exposed, Holly looked back at me expectantly.

"Okay, my love, go ahead and stretch her out a bit. I want that peace offering."

I placed one hand on our daughter's ass while guiding the tip of my enflamed cock into her still-moist folds. As the first few inches slipped inside, Holly let out a low moan of pleasure and her eyes started to glaze over with surprised lust. Kathy watched on with interest as I pushed steadily into Holly's sodden cunt until I felt the barrier of her spongy cervix. As I held my cock in place and applied firm pressure, I rocked my hips just the slightest amount until, finally, my cockhead slipped past the entrance to Holly's uterus, which caused her to gasp at the feeling of my intrusion. When I was fully seated inside her I began to slowly move my hips.

"Are you okay, sweetheart?" my wife asked soothingly as she gently pushed the hem of Holly's t-shirt up towards her dangling breasts to expose her tight tummy. "I can see him moving inside you now."

Holly breathed deeply a few times and then nodded her head. "I... I'm good. I just can't believe my father's fucking me while my mother watches! This is too fucking unreal!"

Kathy patted the back of my thigh gently and said, "Fuck her for a minute or two, honey. Now that she's mentioned it, I think I do want to watch."

"Kathy, my love," I warned even as I started to make short thrusts with my hips, "if you're willing to give me just a little bit more time, I think I can do more than just stretch her out a bit."

"What, and put even more cum inside of her?"

"Sure," I answered. "Why not?"

"It's not, you know, leaded fuel is it?" my wife asked coyly as she reached up and started to stroke the place where we were joined with her fingers. Holly visibly shuddered at the unexpected contact.

I was silent for a few heartbeats even as I kept fucking our daughter steadily. "Now, honey, you know we've already discussed this. We don't want her getting pregnant just yet. Not unless she explicitly asks for it."

"How about it, Holly?" Kathy asked our moaning daughter. "Would you like your father to shoot his potent sperm inside you just this once? I doubt you'll get pregnant if I lick it out quickly. How about it, baby? Would you like that?"

I continued to pummel my little girl's body with short, fast strokes while she shivered at the prospect. "I... I don't know... Mom, I don't... oh, Jesus, this feels good... I can't... can't concentrate! Holy shit, I'm so turned on!"

"Well you'd better make your mind up quick, Babygirl," I growled out, "because I'm close to cumming!"

"It's really easy, honey," my wife prodded. She leaned up and took a playful swipe at our co-joined genitals with her tongue, which caused Holly to buck her hips at the sensation. "Either your father fills you with his inert, useless cum or he does it with the real deal: fully active and potent sperm from your own father's fat, thick cock. All that buttery cream we're both so fond of can be put right where it was made to be. But you've got to decide now, honey. I'm looking at his balls and they're looking pretty tight and swollen. You've' got maybe twenty seconds."

"I don't want to get pregnant!" Holly gasped out quickly even as she started to push backwards to meet my thrusting hips.

"Well, then-" my wife started to say.

Holly continued, however. "Fuck it! Yes! Do it! I want it! I want you to fill me with the real stuff, Dad!"

With only a few seconds left until I was past the point of no return, I thrust into my daughter's tiny body a few more times while her mother watched from below and then pushed up hard against her shaking ass cheeks. "Done! And- ah!- just remember, Holly: you quit taking your birth control!" I cried out as my orgasm struck like a thunderbolt.

"Oooooooh, shit! Fuck me!" Holly wailed as she felt my thick cockhead begin to spew the contents of my heavy balls into her uterus.

"Oh, wow, I can actually see you cumming inside of her!" my wife crowed. "Look! There it goes again! I can see your cock jerking inside our little girl's womb!"

With each jolt of cum my hips hitched against our daughter's shaking ass and my cock lurched in its constricted space. I could feel the warmth of my own seed as it filled Holly's inner chamber quickly and grunted with the effort. Holly, meanwhile, cried out with her own orgasm and shook like a tree in the wind. When I felt my orgasm ebbing, I panted loudly and said, "No more! That's it- I gotta stop!"

Holly panted as though she'd just run a marathon while Kathy caressed both our bodies lovingly. When our daughter finally caught her breath, she said, "I can feel it inside of me, Mom. Jesus, he can cum! When Dad pulls out it's gonna gush out all over you."