A Twist of Destiny Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren unfastened his lips long enough to say, "That sounds like a plan I can get behind, Mom. Thanks."

We both wordlessly suckled on the milk-laden breasts in front of us for several minutes until Holly let out a loud gasp. "Oh, Jesus, Dad! That feels so good! I never got to breast feed with Cammi. I never knew it could feel like this! But, goddamn, it's making me horny!"

"It looks to me, honey, like your father can help you out with that, too," Kathy said happily as Darren switched to her other breast. "Darren, honey, would you mind helping me out with a similar problem?"

Darren glanced over at me and then back at his mother. "Seriously? In front of Dad?" he asked with uncertainty.

I released my lip-lock on Holly's breast so that she could readjust and lower her tight pussy on to my hard shaft. You'd think, after having just given birth a few days before, that Holly would have been too sore and loose to have sex, let alone be virginally tight, but we'd learned that the onset of puberty had brought out the ability for her to heal just as quickly as me. That explained why, after the age of thirteen, she never got sick or hurt beyond the occasional sunburn.

"Don't be silly, son," I said as I felt the tip of my penis begin to slide into my daughter's moist folds. "I've known about you having sex with your mother for months now and it didn't bother me. Why would it bother me to see it? If your mother's offering, I'd say that you'd be a fool to turn her down."

"Besides," Holly said throatily as I moved my lips over to her other breast, "Dad's kind of preoccupied right now, anyway. Ahhh... yes, I missed this!"

"I missed it, too, sweetheart," I told her as I placed my hands under her ass cheeks. "And I promise that I won't get you pregnant again... for awhile, anyway."

"I was about to chew you out," Holly said with a laugh. "I hope you get me pregnant again, Dad! Carrying John inside of me, knowing that he was yours, was just about the best thing in the world and it helped me cope with your absence so much more easily while you were on Kholain." She pulled my face up to look into my eyes. "I just hope that the next one will be a girl, though."

"And you're welcome to it! I think I'm done with having kids for awhile," Kathy said while she laid back and guided her son between her legs. She had his long, thick cock in one hand while holding him steady with the other. "Come on, baby. Go slow and show Dad how you fuck his wife."

Darren halted just as Kathy slotted his swollen cockhead between her wet pussy lips. "Jesus, Mom, do you have to put it that way?" He glanced over at me. "Sorry, Dad."

While Holly started to rock her hips up and down on my tumescent manhood, I laughed. "Don't be! Have fun!"

Holly leaned down to kiss me. When our lips parted, she whispered, "He's still a little self-conscious around you, especially when it comes to having sex with Mom."

"I know," I whispered. "But something like this was bound to happen sooner or later. He couldn't put it off indefinitely."

Holly glanced over her shoulder to watch her brother begin to slowly, haltingly move his hips while his mother lovingly coaxed him along with soft, gentle tones. I did the same, pointedly fascinated with the careful way that he pushed his young cock into Kathy's waiting pussy. He was eighteen, well on his way to nineteen, but he was still inexperienced and uncertain about so many things.

"He's so cute!" Holly whispered to me.

I looked up at her and smiled. "He just loves his mother, sweetheart. That's all. He doesn't want to hurt her."

"I think it's a bit more than that, but that's definitely a factor."

"What're you two on about over there?" Kathy called out as Darren started to set his pace. "No secrets!"

I chuckled. "No secrets here, honey. We're just commenting on how gentle Darren's being with you. Holly thinks it's cute."

Darren sighed. "Holly!"

"Well," my daughter said defensively, "it is!"

"It's okay, Darren," I said soothingly. "I think it's great that you're trying to be respectful to your mother. I'm sure that she appreciates it, too."

"I do, honey," Kathy agreed. "But I wouldn't mind it if you were a little more enthusiastic. I love you, son, but I want you to fuck me. Let me know you're there!"

Darren drew his hips back and looked down at his mother uncertainly. He glanced over at Holly and me for a brief second and then regarded his mother. "You're sure it's okay?"

Kathy huffed and tightened her ankles around her son's flexed ass to hold him in place. "Yes, I'm sure! Honey, can you help me out here, please?"

"Son," I said sternly, "trust me when I say that, when your mother demands to be fucked properly, she definitely means it."

Darren shrugged and said, "Okay..." He looked down at where the first third of his cock was embedded in the entrance to his mother's womb and then pushed forward forcefully. He drew back out slowly until just the head was seated and then pushed in again, just as hard. He repeated the process again and again until, finally, his pace had quickened and, before he knew it, he was really laying into his mother's sodden pussy with gusto.

"Oh! Now that's more like it!" Kathy cried out happily. "Thanks, honey!"

Both Darren and I called back, "You're welcome!" Then we all four laughed as we set ourselves to the task of enjoying our family romp.

I shifted my grip on Holly so that I could hold her hips and bodily lift her up and down onto my groin. At first she was surprised at the action, but soon got into sync with me. When we'd found a good rhythm, she leaned forward just a bit and offered her other breast. "I'm still full up here, Dad," she prompted. Without a word, I placed my lips on the exposed nipple and began to suck the milk from her bosom greedily while continuing to fuck my daughter soundly.

For several minutes we went on like that until Holly came unexpectedly fast. When she came down from her sudden orgasm, Kathy said that she wanted to change positions (Darren, while thrusting powerfully into her from above, and hunched down to finish milking her breasts to her satisfaction). Mother and son switched places and Kathy began to ride the young man for all that she was worth. Darren seemed like he was in hog heaven and continued to feast on his mother's swaying tits, which pleased her immensely.

"God, this is so liberating!" she cried out as Darren started to thrust upwards into her drenched cunt. "I could do this for days!"

Holly was still slowly gyrating on my thick cock, but she'd been winded from her orgasm and wasn't moving very quickly. "You mean you aren't close to cumming yet?" she asked.

Kathy grunted. "Not yet, no. And it's not for a lack of trying! Don't worry, Darren, it's not you. Well... maybe, in a way, it is. I've been so worried about how you'd cope with having sex with me in front of your Dad that I haven't been concentrating on my own pleasure enough."

"I'm sorry, Mom," Darren said glumly and slowed his thrusts.

"There's no reason for you to be sorry, honey!" Kathy said with exasperation. "I just want you to not be so self-conscious around your dad! Look, Darren. I mean, really look! Your big, beautiful penis is, right now, lodged inside your mother's pussy. Your dad's cock is doing the same thing in your sister's pussy. This is incest, Darren. But it's the best kind there is. It's the kind that's wrapped up in love. You don't have anything to feel embarrassed about with any of us."

"I know," Darren said defensively, "but it's still just... I don't want to look bad, I guess."

I patted Holly's soft behind and she got off of me without hesitation. "Drastic measures," I said, "will have to taken, it seems." I got up on my feet and walked over to where my step-son and wife were coupled, stroking my long shaft that gleamed with my daughter's wet juices.

Kathy looked up at me. "What've you got in mind, honey?"

"Remember when I morphed myself to have two cocks?" I asked.

Kathy shuddered at the memory of it. "Of course... oh, honey, really? Yes!" She looked down at her son. "Darren... stay still, okay? Mom's about to get really kinky, but it's all right. And, frankly, this is a fantasy come true for me." She looked back at me. "Go slowly, honey."

Darren seemed to panic slightly as I moved behind his mother. "Whoa!" he said. "Mom, is he going to put his... in your ass?!"

Holly giggled while Kathy replied, "No, baby. I've only done this once, just over a year ago, but I've been dying to do it again. Just relax, honey, okay?"

"Okay," Darren said nervously. The waves of uncertainty seemed to pour out of him, but he was true to his word and stayed perfectly still while I slotted the head of my cock at Kathy's distended and cock-filled pussy. As soon as he felt the pressure of my entrance he jumped. "Whoa! Hold on! Is that-?"

"Darren," I said as I slowly started to insert myself, "you've got to get over your hang-ups about having sex with your mom while I'm around. The best way to do that is for both of us to fuck her at the same time. If we both work together at giving her pleasure, you'll see that I don't feel threatened by you and there's no reason for you to be threatened by me. Besides which, I have a feeling that your mother's gonna cum like a wailing banshee in a little bit."

Kathy huffed as she tried to adjust to the stretching caused by my and her son's cocks filling her vaginal canal and then laughed. "I can't believe you just said that!" she cried out giddily. "I mean, yes, it makes perfect sense, honey, but... in all my years, I never thought I'd hear you say anything even remotely like that to our son!"

I stopped pushing the length of my penis into Kathy's well-stretched pussy to allow both her and Darren to get more comfortable with the new sensations (and to revel in them a bit myself, to be honest). "Life is like that sometimes, my love," I said placidly. "Are you doing all right?"

My wife gently wiggled her hips just the tiniest bit and then nodded, the mane of her dark hair dancing across her shoulders and back. "I think I can take a little more," she answered. "But my breasts could still use some attention."

Darren, without prompting, obliged his mother while Holly came to stand next to us. Our daughter began to lovingly stroke her mother's back, neck, hair and arms while, at the same time, thrusting her own breasts in my direction. I stooped a little bit but managed to clasp one of her fat nipples between my lips without dislodging myself from Kathy.

Finally Kathy's hips started to move of their own accord and Darren and I took that as a signal to begin moving our own hips to provide friction and pleasure. We all four silently indulged ourselves, expressing our love as a family with actions rather than words. Our bodies shifted and writhed for an endless eternity and the aroma of sexual pleasure started to waft through the room like a perfume, filling our nostrils and bombarding our senses with a mixture of pheromones.

Darren and I set a steady tempo, alternating our thrusts into Kathy's shaking body, but it lasted for only a few minutes before the young man started to groan around his mother's seeping nipple. "Oh, Jesus Christ," he gasped out loud, "this feels so weird, but it's so good! I don't think I can hold on much longer!"

"Cum for me, baby," Kathy said soothingly, her voice thick with want and desire. "Cum for Mommy, honey. I want to feel your cum inside of me."

"Nnnng!" Darren grunted. "Dad! How long until you're ready, because I'm really close!"

I intensified the motion of my hips, driving my hardness into Kathy's clutching cunt with more force, and answered, "Not long, kiddo! Hold out for as long as you can. I'm almost there!"

Kathy forced herself to stay motionless while we hammered her body with our cocks. She shuddered and moaned incoherently until, finally, she found her voice. "Oh, God, yes! I want to feel both of you explode inside of me! Fuck me, both of you! Wait for your Dad, Darren, and fill me up with he starts shooting!"

Darren pushed his hips upward, driving the length of his swollen cock up into his mother's chasm until he was fully inside of her. With a loud grunt, he cried out, "I can't hold back, Mom! I'm sorry, but I've got to cum!"

When I heard that and felt Kathy's inner muscles suddenly clamp down on our cocks, I found that I was at the point of release, too. "I'm gonna cum, too, honey!" I called out and pushed myself as deep as I felt it was safe to go. As I did so, I felt Darren's thick rod begin to pulse and throb right up against my own cannon, which set me off. "AH, FUCK!" I shouted. "I'm cumming!"

"Me too!" Darren said.

"Yes!" my wife cried. "Yes! I can feel it! Oh, shit, that's so good! CUM! BOTH OF YOU CUM INSIDE ME!"

Darren and I held ourselves perfectly still as our penises pulsed and bucked, sending copious amounts of semen into Kathy's quivering body. We all three shook and shuddered as our orgasms took hold and cried out in unison. I could feel the wet warmth of Darren's seed as it mixed with my own inside Kathy's inner core. I had made myself inert and hoped that Darren had, too.

Meanwhile, Holly continued to caress all of us, which added to the stimulation provided by our orgasms. Our nerves were on overload and, even after we'd emptied our balls of seed, our cocks kept right on lurching inside of Kathy, which made her jump and involuntarily shake in return. When my balls clenched their final time, I leaned my head back and tried to relax, hoping that the tendons in my neck would stop flexing. Finally, almost mercifully, our shared climax receded and we started to come back to our senses. My and my step-son's cocks began to deflate, now that they'd spent their loads, and started to soften.

Kathy sighed appreciatively as her body relaxed, but she refused to let us pull completely out of her just yet. "Holly didn't get any cum inside of her," my wife explained. "And, if nothing else, we are a family who likes to share. Holly, get in position and, when you're ready, the boys will pull out and you're welcome to lick out as much cum as you can get. If you want to, that is."

Holly's eyes widened with excitement. "I'd love to!"

A moment later, that's exactly what happened. Darren and I pulled back to opposite sides of the couch to watch mother and daughter slip into a very sexy-looking sixty-nine. Kathy's pussy, from the brief glimpse of it that I got, was a sheer mess of cum. As soon as our cocks were pulled free, a thick river of our combined spunk started to pour out, but Holly was quick to fasten her lips to her mother's well-fucked labia and began to literally suck out our cum. The sounds of her swallowing the cum cocktail were unmistakable and the look on Darren's face was priceless as he recognized it.

I caught his gazed and subtly nodded my head towards the kitchen area. I stood up and said, "C'mon, kiddo. Let's leave the girls to celebrate in their own way. We'll make some sandwiches to help replenish our energy."

Darren followed me into the kitchen area and spoke in subdued tones. "Are you sure they'll be all right?" he asked.

I tilted my head to one side and heard the soft moans and quiet giggles coming from the living room. I smiled with satisfaction and nodded. "They'll be fine. How about you, though, son? Are you okay?"

Darren seemed to consider it for a moment. "I'll admit, that was a bit... strange, but it wasn't so bad, really. I'm not sure I'm up for a repeat anytime soon, though. It's a lot to process."

Again I nodded. "I understand completely. And, for the record, I'm not gay or anything."

"At least not when you're in your natural form," he quipped and then got a deer-in-the-headlights look, surprised at his brashness. "Sorry."

I clapped a hand on his shoulder and said with an easy grin, "Nothing for you to feel sorry about, Darren. You're right, in a way. When I'm in female form, yeah, I don't mind the feeling of being filled the way that only a woman can be. So far, though, the only cock that's been inside my body has been my own... but I have to admit that it feels kind of nice."

"That's just too weird to wrap my brain around," Darren said as he cast a quick glance down at my equipment and then back up at me. "Aren't you worried that you might develop some sort of identity crisis or something?"

I smirked as I let go of his shoulder and went to the fridge. As I started to take out the stuff needed for making sandwiches, I answered him. "Not really, no. When I'm in female form I'm still me. I just feel things the way a woman would. Specifically, I feel things the way your mother or your sister would. So far, they're the only ones I feel comfortable turning myself into."

As Darren got out plates and chips, he said, "You know... every time I see Holly's future self show up, I wonder what it would be like to... well... have sex with both of them at the same time."

"It's fun," I told him as I started to make the sandwiches. "A little confusing, though."

"And if you turned yourself into her, there'd be three of you, which would make things even more complicated."

I stopped what I was doing and fixed him with a penetrating gaze. I didn't have to reach out empathically to know what he was thinking. "You've got the hots for her, don't you?"

Darren blushed slightly and gave a subdued nod. "A little, yeah. I mean, how can I not? She's hot as hell."

"But you're intimidated by her," I said, making it a statement even though it was more of a guess.

"Some, yeah. I don't know why, though. I mean, when we were growing up she was always my big sister. She was always there to protect me but just as ready to smack me upside the head if I did something stupid. Even though that was back when we were kids, those memories still run around in the back of my mind. It's hard for me, as her brother, to be intimate with her because I'm afraid I'll do something to set her off like when we were younger, but as a man... it's hard not to notice her."

I nodded understandingly. "I'm sorry you feel that way, kiddo. She's a hellcat in the sack. Your mother I love with all of my heart and soul, but there's something about Holly that just brings out the wild side in me."

"It's probably the father-daughter bond," Darren said with a shrug. "To be honest, it's something that I kind of envy. I love Mom, but I just don't seem to have that kind of connection with her. Not with anyone, really." He sighed wistfully.

I smiled at him warmly. "Don't fret over it, Darren. Your mother loves you very much. I know that for a fact. With or without sex involved between the two of you, I know that she feels a bond for you. She's very proud of the man you're growing up into. I am, too, for that matter." I set down the butter knife I was using to spread mayo on slices of bread and looked at him evenly. "Look, I know that you and I don't have that kind of blood-bond, and sometimes it bothers the hell out of me, but even if I'm not your father, I am every bit your Dad."

"I know," he replied and then smiled. "And I'm really glad that you are. Since you joined our family, things have gotten better and better. Stranger and stranger, too, but not always in a bad way. I wouldn't change the way things have gone. I guess, maybe, I'm just waiting for someone to get through whatever it is that's keeping me from really opening up to people."

"I hope you find her, kiddo. Whoever she is, she's gonna have to be one hell of a cool chick."

"Now isn't that cute?" Kathy's voice said from behind us, at the counter-top/island that stood between the kitchen and the living room.

1...1314151617...20