A Twist of Destiny Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very," Holly agreed with her mother and smiled sweetly at us.

I held up two plates which were adorned with newly-made sandwiches. "Snack, ladies?"

"Well, I don't know. We just ate," my wife quipped.

"But we could probably do with some nourishment," said Holly.

---------------------------------

The next day we all slept in. Well, I did, at least. I woke up to a note from Kathy, telling me that she and the kids had gone off to do some shopping at the local farmer's market for fresh groceries. This was something we'd discussed quite some time ago, just after we'd won the lottery. We'd decided that, while we could easily provide for anything at the house, it was psychologically healthy for us to get out from time to time. The locals didn't really know who we were, so Kathy and the kids never stood any risk of being recognized as my family. Therefore, weekly trips into town were a normal thing for them while I stayed home and enjoyed some "me" time. In the note, Kathy told me that she didn't expect to be back home until well after noon. A glance at the clock next to our bed informed me of the current time: 9:34 AM.

"Oh, good, you're awake," I heard Holly's voice say from a chair that was across the room from the bed. I looked and saw that her hair was longer than it had been the night before and quickly surmised that it was a future version of my daughter. She was blessedly nude but a small, unfamiliar bag lay at her feet.

"And good morning to you, too," I returned as I stretched where I lay, kicking off the sheets and blankets in the process. "To what do I owe the pleasure of your visit? I hope I didn't keep you waiting long. Last night was kind of... eventful."

Holly2 grinned. "I remember it clearly," she said. "The first night you and Darren made love to us as a pair rather than alone. It set a precedent, did you know that?"

I shook my head as I sat up in the bed. "Was it a good precedent?"

"Definitely."

"Then I'm glad to hear it. So... why the private visit? Is everything okay?"

Holly2 nodded. "Everything's fine, Dad. I'm here because... well... it's kinda complicated and a little kinky, but there's some things that go on in the future which sort of depend on it."

I frowned and knitted my eyebrows together in slight confusion. "Oookay. Maybe you'd better explain it to me."

Holly2 got up from the chair she sat in and approached the bed. It was impossible to tell how far from the future she'd come just by looking at her- she didn't seem to age much at all, regardless from whence she came. "There was a time when you morphed into me but kept your man-bits intact. It was on the night when Mom and I first... enjoyed each other. Do you remember that night?"

I nodded in affirmation. "It's one that I'll never forget," I answered. "That was the night Kathy and I decided to try making a baby together again."

Holly2 sat down on the bed next to me and she nodded with a grin. "That's exactly the night I'm talking about. Now, during that night, you did something pretty risky, something I never saw you try to do again."

"Cumming inside myself with potent sperm," I said, recollecting that evening with a slight thrill. "That was one of the most erotic experiences of my life, truth be told, but it also was probably one of my dumbest moments. I'm lucky that I didn't get myself pregnant. God only knows what might've happened. I was so sure that the fetus, if there was one, would simply get absorbed into my body once I shifted back into my normal form, but there was no guarantee of that."

"Well," Holly2 said slowly, "we've had some time to look into it between then and my subjective now. As it happens, you can get yourself pregnant, Dad. The problem is that you can only stay in female form for a couple of hours. If you did get pregnant, your fetus would, as you guessed, be absorbed into your body and wouldn't survive."

I narrowed my eyes at that future incarnation of my daughter uneasily. "Okay. I guess that's good to know. But why are you telling me this now?"

"Because you've got to do it again."

My eyebrows nearly shot off my forehead and I became much more alert. "Excuse me?" I asked. "I've got to try and make myself pregnant? What on earth for?! What would be the point of that?"

Holly2 got up off the bed, went over to her bag and pulled out two devices that I didn't recognize. She turned one of them on and a very realistic-looking holographic image appeared between us. The image was of a very beautiful young woman, though that description, any description, didn't do her justice. If I could create the physical manifestation of what I consider to be the perfect female, she would have looked like that image. The woman, who didn't look a day over twenty, stood at almost 5' 2", had large breasts (which I would have guessed were somewhere close to 36-DD and looked to be very firm), a trim waist, perfect skin, straight long brown hair that flowed over her shoulders, light-brown eyes that were almost golden (like mine) and facial features which were both utterly unique and strikingly familiar at the same time. Her strong musculature on such a small frame made her seem well-toned and athletic. The sight of her evoked a wide range of feelings in me, including but not limited to lust, pride and an intense desire to protect her.

"This is your daughter," Holly2 told me. "Or, rather, she will be. This other device in my hand is an embryonic stasis chamber. It can extract an embryo from your womb, keep it in stasis and then transfer it to an in-vitro tank, where the fetus can grow into a normal human being- in the future. The records and personal historical accounts show that she was conceived today, by you, now."

"Eugenics," I stated flatly.

"Auto-eugenics," my daughter corrected and then clicked the image projector, shutting it off. The most beautiful woman I'd ever seen disappeared. "Mom will always be Mom and your wife, and I will always be your daughter, but that woman is yours in every sense of the word. She is completely from you and she's bonded to you in no way that anyone can break. She will become more than just your daughter, Dad. She'll be your advisor, your partner, your lover... in a lot of ways, she will be the wife that Mom could never be, despite the love you share. She is your perfect mate, Dad. She's as much a part of our family as you can imagine. She's your destiny and you create her today."

"And how does Kathy, your future-tense mother, feel about all of this?" I asked skeptically.

Holly2 fixed me with a serious gaze. "She's fine with it, Dad. Not a single bit of jealousy or discomfort about it. She once even confided that she was relieved, in a sense. She's glad that you have someone who knows you so perfectly, in ways that she can't. She trusts her completely and has grown to be thankful for her."

"No pressure, right?" I said flippantly. "Just make myself female, retain my cock, impregnate myself... and then what?"

"We wait for half an hour or so and then I extract the embryo. After that, I go back to my present time and wait for your daughter to mature. Then a later version of me comes back with your grown daughter in tow."

"You make it sound so simple," I said glumly. "Except for the fact that I'm not exactly 'in the mood' right now."

"Dad," Holly2 said, "I've known you all my life and I know, for a fact, that you can and will do this. I'll help if you want me to. I'd like to."

"Did you?" I asked. "From your subjective past, did you help me to conceive?"

"No," she said in a small voice. "I didn't."

"Then I guess I've got to do this myself," I said with resolve. No, I wasn't in the mood for sex when Holly2 appeared, but the thought that I might be able to impregnate myself and create a new life was thrilling enough to inspire me.

I closed my eyes and turned myself into her clone, leaving my penis where it was and elongating it. We both watched as it grew in length, even though it was still flaccid and harmless. I gripped a portion of it with one hand and pulled back my pussy lips with the other. Snaking it around, I directed the tip against my mound and started to gently stimulate myself. I occasionally glanced up at Holly2, who'd retaken her seat as she watched me begin.

Holly2's small, shaven pussy looked succulent from across the room as I watched her. She noticed my gaze and smiled lustily. "I know you think I'm beautiful, Dad," she told me, "and I know that you always will, but when you see her... when you experience her, your idea of beauty is going to get blown away."

I continued to rub the head of my cock against my pussy lips, feeling wetness begin to form there, and closed my eyes so that I could fully absorb the sensations. Holly2 remained respectfully quiet while I effectively masturbated on the bed. Perhaps two minutes had passed before I felt my arousal growing to the point of need. My extended penis slowly became firmer with each passing second and my clitoris started to throb achingly, echoing a need for release that was building in my tummy. I opened my eyes again and kept my vision glued to my genitals as I slowly, carefully started to push my hardening member's swelling head past my labia.

Fishing around with the tip of my penis just the slightest bit, I felt it slip into the slot of my vaginal entrance. When I knew that the eyelet of my cockhead was perfectly aligned with my canal, I began to push it inside of my body, feeling myself stretch to accommodate my size. The going was slow and, in some ways, agonizingly arduous, but I persistently pushed more and more of my length into my waiting cunt until I felt the cockhead bump against an inner barrier. "I'm at my cervix," I said aloud.

"Good," Holly2 sighed. "Loosen yourself up and then push it the rest of the way in, Dad. You want to ensure that as much of your sperm is inside of you as possible."

With that reminder, I willed myself to be as potent as I could possibly be. Even as I began to slowly fuck myself, watching my shaft become slick with my own juices, I shook my head in disbelief. "I can't believe I'm actually trying to knock myself up!" I gasped.

"It is pretty kinky, isn't it? But it's amazing, Dad. You are the only person I know of who can do it. And the end result is going to be spectacular!"

My hips jerked as the soft underside of my unnaturally long, thick shaft bumped against my clit. The sensation was so unexpected that I felt my cock throb just the slightest bit and I knew what I'd be doing to myself. "I just shot some pre-cum into myself," I informed my daughter. "God, what a deliciously wicked thought!" I did not, however, stop the motion of my hands, which were gripped around my bent shaft as I increased the tempo of thrusts.

"Put it in the rest of the way, Dad. Past your cervix," Holly2 instructed.

I stopped the in-and-out action with my cock and put firm pressure on it, feeling my own cockhead push up against the entrance to my womb. At first it didn't want to go in, but when I concentrated a little bit, the mouth of my cervix relaxed and I felt the sudden pop as the tip of my penis intruded through that spongy barrier. "It's in!" I cried out. "Jesus, I'll never get tired of that feeling, when it goes all the way in!"

"It's pretty fucking hot for me, too, Dad," Holly said throatily. "I always cum just a little bit when you do that to me, every time."

I looked down at my belly and, as I expected, saw the slight bulge that was created by my invading penis. With cautious care, I pushed even more of my swelling cock into my body until I felt the tip brush up against my innermost wall. Then I pulled back just a few inches, not letting my cockhead escape the clutches of my cervical ring, and repeated the process while the overwhelming sensations grew inside my belly. My hips writhed and bucked occasionally as I slightly altered the angle of insertion, but I never stopped easing my throbbing meat into myself. By that point my cock was throbbing so frequently that I had to have pumped more than just a few drops of pre-cum inside my deepest chamber. That thought alone made me shiver with excitement.

"I'm going to fucking cum inside myself," I gasped out excitedly. "I'm gonna make a baby in my own body! Oh, fuck, this is incredible! I'm actually trying to impregnate myself!"

Holly2 laughed lightly. "Hell, Dad, you probably already have! With as much pre-cum as you produce, you've probably got a million little swimmers running around, looking for an egg right now!"

"Oh, shit!" I cried out. "An egg! I don't know if there's an egg for them to find!"

"There is, Dad. The schedules work out. Your body is a perfect clone of mine and I know that, at this moment, you're ovulating. Do it, Dad! You're so close!"

I shortened the strokes as my cock ravaged my clenching pussy. I could feel the beginnings of the female aspect of my orgasm, the soft flutters of contractions that rippled up and down my birth canal. I could feel them dance across the over-sensitive skin of my shaft and I felt my cockhead begin to swell with a need for release.

"I'm gonna do it, Holly!" I cried out, hearing her voice come from my throat. "I'm gonna cum!" Holly2 said nothing and just fixed her eyes on where I was joined with myself while she buried three fingers inside her own, wet pussy. I pushed my cockhead as deep as it would go, felt myself bottom out, pulled back just the tiniest bit and then felt myself begin to explode with the male component of my orgasm. I felt the warmth of my own seed as it started to fill my inner core, felt it splash against my insides and coat everything within. The heat of it filled me completely as my own potent sperm started to race through my body in search of a fertile egg.

"I'm cumming!" I breathlessly cried out and then held my shaft still while the rest of my body shuddered uncontrollably. I felt each powerful jolt of my cock as more and more jets of cum were spewed inside my womb. I don't know how much, exactly, I'd deposited there, but I had no doubt, then, that I'd accomplished my goal. No woman on earth could have not gotten pregnant from such a powerful and massive amount of semen being shot directly into the center of her reproductive system. My cock throbbed and pulsed for God only knows how long and how many times before it finally subsided. On the last spurt, I marshaled my wits and started to pull my spent member out of my body, but Holly2 stopped me.

"No!" she said hurriedly with flushed cheeks. "Don't pull it out yet! You want to get pregnant, remember? Leave it in for as long as you can and don't let any get out, Dad. Can you stay semi-erect like that for a little while?"

"I think so, yeah." I looked down through the valley of my heaving breasts at my distended tummy with uncertainty. "I came a lot, honey. I still feel it inside of me. It's still warm. Do you think....?"

Holly2 got up from her chair, licked her fingers clean of her pussy juices and came over to stand beside me. She produced the other device and held it over my mid-section while studying a small display screen on it. She looked up at me with a big smile on her face. "Not yet, but I've located your egg. It looks like it's being assaulted from all sides by your sperm. Want to see?" She tilted the screen towards me.

I looked at the small screen and saw a small, round, oval-shaped object. I correctly guessed that it was my egg. All around it were tiny, white snake-like things that kept banging themselves against the egg's outer layer. My sperm were waging a veritable war on that outer layer, all of them vying to be the first to get past that barrier and into the nucleus of the egg. We both watched the screen for several long, silent moments until, finally, we saw one of the spermatozoa break through the outer shell and start to wriggle itself into the egg's core.

"Is that it?" I asked my daughter. "Do you do the extraction now?"

Holly2 shook her head. "We have to wait for the two sets of DNA, the one from the sperm and the one from the egg, to intermingle. If the two sets of DNA sync up, they'll start to bond and then, a few hours later, they'll begin mitosis. Fortunately, all we need to know is if they'll bond, which only takes about twenty minutes."

I looked up at her with wonder and surprise. "Where did you learn all of this? I thought you wanted to study physics and history."

Holly2 shrugged and smiled wanly at me. "I went back to school and got a doctorate in genetics, too. I can't tell you too much about the future, Dad, but suffice it to say that there are going to be some amazing advancements in bio-medical science down the road." She placed a warm, loving hand on top of my stomach, and her smile softened. I could see the tears in her eyes. "Thank you for letting me witness this. Some people tell their siblings that they were there when they were born, but me... I get to say, 'I was there when you were conceived!' My beautiful sister is going to blow you away, Dad." Her lips pursed and then she gasped out a sob of joy. "You created life!"

When she leaned down to kiss me passionately, I returned the buss with joy. Our lips parted and I looked down at my abdomen with wonder. "Hey, there, little girl...what are we going to call you, huh?" I looked up to the future incarnation of my daughter for guidance, but she said nothing and simply looked back at me with sparkling eyes. I knew, then, that she was going to let me decide that on my own, even if she did know what her sister would be called. I closed my eyes and thought about it intensely for a moment. When I opened them, I said, "Grace."

Holly2's eyes welled up and she nodded with ruby lips curled up into a smile. "Yes," she said thickly. "That's exactly right." She glanced back down at her scanner and said, "Oh! That went a lot faster than I expected! They're bonding, Dad. A single unit is being formed!"

"So what next?" I asked her.

Suddenly, I felt the presence of two more people in the room. Holly2 and I turned our heads quickly to see yet another version of Holly standing beside the flesh-and-blood version of the holographic projection I'd seen earlier. My two daughters stood before me, both of them blessedly nude, with huge smiles on their faces. Grace didn't hesitate to come to my side and look at the scanning device.

"Oh, good!" she said with obvious relief. "They've bonded! Quick, Sis, pull me out of there and get me back to the facility!" Holly2 said nothing as she held the device more steadily over my tummy and began to tap some commands into it. "Hello, Father," Grace said with sweetness as she found my awe-struck eyes staring back at her. "Thank you for giving me life!"

I found myself speechless and could only stare back up at her, this incredible vision of beauty who had addressed me. The holographic projection didn't do her justice! I could sense her presence in my mind, heart and soul in a way that I can't even begin to describe. Just knowing that she was there, that she was real, filled me with a reassuring sense of joy. At the same time, I could smell her and found myself almost intoxicated by her scent. When she reached down to lovingly touch my cheek, her touch was electric and caused my cock to reflexively jerk while it was still lodged inside my body.

"I got you!" Holly2 said and pulled the device away from my body. She tapped a few more buttons and then nodded with satisfaction. "Perfectly stable. Okay. Dad, I love you, but I've got to get this into a... well, a safe place." With that, she simply vanished, taking the stasis device with her. Holly3 walked over to where her younger self had been sitting, picked up the small bag she'd been carrying and then she vanished, too, leaving Grace and me along together for the first time.

1...1415161718...20