A Twist of Destiny Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace smiled sweetly. "If you're basing that decision solely on my manner of speech, Kathy, then you're going to be astonished at everything else I learned while I was maturing." She slowly and seductively wiggled her hips slightly, brushing her soft, wet pussy lips against the tip of my hardening member to illustrate her point. Then she looked at me. "Hello again, Father. Good thing you don't have any pockets or I might ask..."

I smirked at her. "Oh, I'm definitely happy to see you."

Grace actually blushed a little. "When I became self-aware, roughly around my biological age of fourteen, I developed a crush on you," she confessed. "I had been taught every known form of love-making, which helped me to develop sexual fantasies and you figured prominently in them, Father. I've been waiting for the day that I'd get to meet you for more than one reason." She looked over to my wife. "I'm terribly sorry, Kathy. I don't want you to feel like I'm-"

Kathy held up a silencing hand. "Say no more, sweetheart," she said lovingly. "I can only imagine what it would be like to wait all your life to thank the man who gave it to you in the best way possible. You're the newest member of our family and you have as much right to ask for his time as any of us do."

Grace's face seemed to light up with delight and she spread her thighs slightly. She reached down to gently grasp the tip of my cock and looked at me carefully. "Father, may I?"

I glanced at Kathy, whose eyes glittered with excitement, and then back at my daughter. "May you what, Grace?"

"May I put your penis inside of me, Father? I've been waiting for so long to feel it. I need to feel you inside of me. Please, may I?"

I reached up with my left hand, cupped the back of her neck and pulled her face close to mine. "Yes, my daughter. You may."

Utter joy exploded on Grace's face as she looked down to regard my swollen cockhead, which was poised at her smooth pussy lips. "It's big," she breathed. "I know its normal size and what you're able to do with it, but seeing it in the flesh..."

"Just take your time, Grace," my wife said encouragingly. "You'll get used to the size of it a lot faster than you might think."

Grace nodded, raised her hips slightly and then adjusted it so that I would be able to enter her smoothly. Slowly and carefully, she lowered her hips and the tip of my penis started to slide into her tight canal. The going was agonizingly slow because she was very tight and my cockhead was very swollen, but she hitched her hips a few times until my shaft was buried about a third of the way down. I could feel her inner muscles already starting to ripple with pleasure around the crown of my cock and enjoyed the warmth of her silken channel. "Oooooh, that's just how I imagined it would be, but better!" Grace sighed and shuddered with satisfaction.

"Darlin'," I said, "I'm only a third of the way in. You haven't felt anything yet."

"I know," Grace replied. "And I fully intend to enjoy the rest of your length shortly, Father. For now, though, I just want to sit like this for a moment and feel you throbbing inside of me. When I start moving my hips, though, I must warn you that I will become more demanding and less talkative."

"That's fine with me, Daughter," I told her. "Do you have any particular positions you'd like to try? I mean, technically speaking, this is your first time to have sex, isn't it?"

"Oh my God!" Grace gasped. "It is! I was so focused on feeling you inside of me that I didn't realize... oh, Father, I'm so sorry! I thought our first time would be more romantic. I'm so embarrassed!"

I lovingly stroked her back and shook my head. "It's perfectly all right, Love. This is your first time and it can be whatever you want it to be. Whether it's just the two of us alone or with the whole family, any time you have sex with me will always be a romantic occasion in my eyes. It is when I'm with Holly or Kathy and it will be with you, too."

"He'll also make it fun, if he's able," Holly put in.

"And memorable, if he's feeling particularly randy," my wife added. "And I have a feeling that this is one of his randier times. It's your first time, Grace, but you're about to go on a rocket ride, I think."

"Only if she wants to," I said pointedly.

Grace looked down at where we were joined and then back into my eyes. "Zoom, please?"

"You asked for it!" Holly sing-songed.

Grace looked over her shoulder to her sister. "Wouldn't you?"

Holly winked at the young woman posting on my long, thick cock and smiled. "I'll bet the facts you learned about our father barely scratched the surface. You have no idea how creative he can be."

Grace then looked back at me, clenched her pussy muscles and cocked a curious eyebrow at me. "Care to show me your worst? Or best?"

I smiled wolfishly. "Like Holly said, young lady, you asked for it." I looked thoughtful for a moment and then nodded. "Okay. This is your first time and it should be a memorable experience for you. But you're only using half of your potential and so am I. I propose that we amend that."

Grace's eyebrows knitted together. "What do you have in mind, Father?"

I looked down at our genitals meaningfully. "You told me that you possess every ability that I do. I can alter my body to have both male and female anatomy at the same time. Can you?"

Grace closed her eyes in concentration and, a second later, a male phallus almost identical to mine began to grow from her body. It was fully erect and already leaking pre-cum, which was no surprise since she was very obviously aroused and wet to begin with. "Check," she said.

"Up and off, Daughter. You wanted a rocket ride and you're about to get blasted into orbit. Down on the floor, please."

"Aw," she pouted. "I was just getting used to feeling you inside of me!" She slowly rose up, pulling herself off of my glistening shaft, which bobbed slightly once it was in the open air again. A scant second later a pussy that looked just like her perfect temple appeared below it and my testicles withdrew into my body, still fully active but hidden.

"Not to worry, Grace," I said. "I'll be back inside you momentarily." We both got down on the floor and I positioned myself so that our legs were intertwined from opposite directions, making it so that our genitals were facing each other. "And, as a bonus, you will be inside me."

Understanding dawned on my daughter's face and it was quickly replaced with wicked delight. "Oh, Father! Yes!" She reached down and pointed the tip of her long, throbbing manhood towards the slit of my pussy. I did the same with my own tumescent member and we gently allowed our genitals to kiss.

"Mom," Darren said from his seat where he was stroking himself, "I'm going crazy watching this! Please can I... you know."

"Fuck me?" my wife asked coyly even as she stroked her pussy with two wet fingers. Darren nodded silently at his mother. She withdrew her fingers and waved him over. The young man didn't waste a second in joining her on the couch, laying down on it so that she could ride on top of his impressive organ. There were no preliminaries as she sank herself down on his shaft and gave him a deep, soul-searing kiss. Mother and son moaned into each other's mouths as their union was consummated.

Grace and I inched closer and closer together, simultaneously pushing our cockheads into each other with slow care. Inch after slow inch of cock-flesh invaded our bodies, forcing our vaginal canals to expand and accept the girth of each column of maleness. Of the several times I've actually felt a penis inside of me, it was always my own. I was always in control of it and at the mercy of my own whims. Now, however, things were very different. While the penis sliding into my body was identical to mine, it was not mine.

"Are you okay?" I asked my daughter when we'd both gotten about halfway into each other. She sighed and nodded. "I have some news for you, sweetheart," I told her. "While this is your first time, it's mine, too, in a way. Yours is the first penis to be inside my body that wasn't a part of me. We're losing our virginity to each other, my beautiful daughter."

"Oh!" Grace cried. "Oh, God, that makes it so much sweeter, Father! I'm so honored to be your first!"

"I'm just happy that you're enjoying it, sweetheart," I replied. We'd both taken to gently rocking our hips even though we were buried only at the halfway point, but the sensations were truly exquisite.

"I love feeling you inside of me and the feeling of being inside of you!" Grace exclaimed. "It's just so fulfilling! Oh, yes, that feels good!"

"We're only getting started, honey," I told her. "Just wait until you have an orgasm! Which reminds me, you did sterilize yourself, right?"

"Oh, no!" Grace said with a surprised gasp. "I completely forgot! And I'm already leaking pre-cum! Shit!"

"It's okay, Grace," I said soothingly. "I forgot, too. But we live by a simple rule in this household: if the damage is done, go whole-hog."

Grace gasped again and her hips involuntarily bucked at the implied meaning of my statement. "You mean... really?! But what happens if-?"

I leaned up on my elbow to look at her, twisting my torso slightly in the process, which make our cocks shift just the slightest bit and become squeezed from the pressure the maneuver had put on our pussies. That meant that even more pre-ejaculate had been suddenly injected into our bodies and I no longer worried or cared about it. "Let me put it this way. If a future version of Holly suddenly shows up with one or more embryonic stasis devices, we'll have our answers. If she doesn't, then all we did was have a fun, risky time. Actually... Holly, new rule: all pregnancies, from this point onward, are to be dealt with in the same manner that Grace was. Harvested, brought into the future and raised just like her. You'll know the dates of each conception, I'm sure."

"Roger, Daddy!" Holly replied from her seat, where she was fingering herself happily. "Noted and logged! Do you want them returned to this time, too?"

I pondered that for a second. God only knows how many babies we could end up creating in this family. The house would get very full indeed and I'm not sure, as the head of the household, if I had the stamina or attention span to keep track of them all. And I sure as hell wouldn't feel right about placing that burden on Kathy. Besides, Adam and William would be joining our family in another two years and, at that point, we'd be pretty much hitting critical mass. "Negative," I replied. "They'd be better off in a future that can better manage them. It's not from an absence of love that I make that decision; I suck at herding cats."

"Understood, Daddy. Now shut up and pay attention to your daughter, you lecherous lout, and leave the details to me!"

"Yeah!" Grace added and, to underscore the point, hitched her hips closer to me, feeding my pussy more of her cock while also pulling more of mine into her body.

"In a hurry to get pregnant your first time out?" I asked her as I obliged her obvious desire to join our bodies closer.

"Oh, that would be the icing on the cake, Father," Grace answered with a sigh. "I know our genetic structures inside and out. The Kholain DNA doesn't allow for instability. It's self-correcting. We can get each other pregnant a thousand times and each one would be a perfectly healthy child!"

"I think we just found a use for our extra fortune, honey," Kathy called out while she joyously rode her son's cock. The sounds of their sexual activity were very clearly audible. "The Shayles Foundation. You make 'em, they'll raise 'em!"

"All right, then," I said huskily, feeling my cock throb with the ideas forming in my head. "Let's see if we can add a few more branches to our family tree, sweetheart. I'm jacking up my potency as high as it'll go and thinning out the membranes around my eggs. Jesus Christ, would you listen to me? I make myself sound like a fucking fertility clinic with feet!"

We all laughed heartily at that, but the laughter quickly died down as more pressing matters vied for our attention. By that point Grace and I were both fully seated and our cockheads were nudging each other's cervixes. We held hands from our opposite-facing positions and pulled gradually until, finally, we felt our inner entrances were breached. We were as far inside each other as we could go then and there was no turning back, for both of our penises were throbbing so steadily that our pre-cum had to have coated our vaginal walls like paint.

"This is such a strange feeling," Grace said happily. "I feel so full and, at the same time, feel like I'm so tightly wrapped up that I could almost go to sleep like this if I wasn't so turned on!"

"I know how you feel, sweetheart," I agreed. "And it'll only get better. Now all we have to do is gyrate our hips to get the friction going. Nature should take care of itself shortly thereafter."

"I can hardly wait to feel you shooting inside of me, Father! Oh, yes, that feels amazing!" She squealed when our cocks began to twitch and stir inside our bodies, each cockhead gently bumping up against the back walls of our wombs. "Oh! God, yes, Father, keep fucking me! I'm getting so close!"

"Me, too, Grace!" I called out. Our hands and fingers were still intertwined as our genitals ground together so deliciously. I'm merely describing the mechanics of what we experienced in those moments, but the reality of what we were going together simply cannot be touched or explained by words alone. We were joined so completely that our bodies were practically acting on their own and we'd become willing passengers, helpless to control the inevitable.

I felt the stirring in my loins become impossible to ignore and my cock started to lurch uncontrollably. "I'm gonna cum in a minute!" I told my daughter excitedly.

"Me, too, Father! Cum! Please cum inside me! Make a baby inside of me, Father! I want our first time to be truly complete by making life!"

"Mom!" Darren cried out. "I'm cumming, too!"

"Do it!" Kathy bellowed to her son. "Give me your cum, baby! Momma wants her boy's seed!"

Upon hearing that, I felt my shaft throb violently and my penis swelled with its impending explosion. "I'm so... so... fucking close! Ah, fuck! Yes, Grace, move your hips just like that! Oh, fuck, yes, that's it, baby! I feel your cock growing! You're about to... I'm gonna... oh, fuck, YES! I'm cumming! Cum inside me, Grace! CUM!"

I felt my hidden testicles seize up and, suddenly, I was spewing their contents into Grace's depths, coating her womb with my seed. Even as I started to send volley after volley of potent sperm into her body, I felt her cock swell and start to release its virulent load into mine. Our stomachs and legs clenched as our orgasms washed over us and we filled each other with our baby-making seed. I'd just made this wonderful, beautiful, amazing woman from my own body and now, only a few hours later, I was doing all that I could to plant a child in hers. Even more astounding was the knowledge that she was doing the same for me, trying desperately to plant a baby in the man who had created her.

Electric shocks of ecstasy rippled through our bodies as our orgasms abated and our pulsing, spewing phalluses slowed their ejaculatory bursts. When the final spasms kicked the last of our loads into our waiting wombs, we held still and breathed heavily from the effort of our love-making. I could feel the sweat on our skin as our bodies shuddered with aftershocks. When I gently twisted my hips just the tiniest bit, our cocks shifted again, which set off a chain-reaction of post-orgasmic contractions in our pussies, which in turn caused the tips of our penises to belch out just the tiniest amount more of cum.

Holly2 appeared in the center of the living room, carrying a small, black duffel bag. She was dressed this time in a thin, diaphanous toga-like skirt but her breasts were blessedly bare. "It's a good thing I'm a time-traveler," she told us as she knelt down to open up the bag and pulled out three embryonic stasis chambers. "These little trips would be hellaciously difficult to manage in real-time." She approached her mother first, who looked surprised at first and then satisfied a second later. Before she started to pull off of her son's cock, she planted a powerful and deep kiss on him that probably sent his head spinning with delight.

While Holly2 was busy helping Kathy disengage herself from Darren's spent baby-maker, Grace and I slowly uncoupled from each other. It was both thrilling and disappointing to feel her wilting cock leave my body, but the warmth of her semen (and its sheer volume) left me feeling plenty filled. When our cockheads were finally pulled from our bodies, an incredible amount of white cum gushed out of our pussies and pooled on the carpeting. I'd have to clean that up in a few moments, once I got my bearings, but I didn't care about it just then. I was too enamored of what my daughter and I had just accomplished. We carefully rolled onto our backs and elevated our hips to ensure that as much sperm as possible would be retained in our bodies. A moment later, Kathy was lying right beside us and all three of us giggled stupidly at our fortune while we glowed with post-orgasmic joy.

"You all are like fucking baby factories. And I mean that both literally and metaphorically," Holly2 told us with a wry grin as she started to scan our bodies for formed embryos. "You're going to be dumbstruck in about thirty years, when you realize just how many lives you've created. There's a whole wing dedicated to our family alone! If you hadn't created the Shayles Foundation, you'd be the cornerstone of their business."

"Hey, what about you?" our present-time Holly countered.

Holly2 regarded her younger self with a scowl. "Oh, I'm the worst of the lot and I fucking know it," she said. "If in-breeding was a capital offense in my time, I'd be in prison for eternity. And you, Dad, make Lazarus Long look like a celibate monk, you old goat."

"Baaaaah," I said, which caused everyone else to start laughing, me right along with them. By the time the laughter had turned into subtle giggles and guffaws Kathy, Grace and I had inadvertently squelched out even more cum from our over-filled cunts.

"So how do you coordinate this, anyway?" Holly asked. "I mean, do you have a set schedule or something?"

Holly2 glanced up from the scanner she held over my tummy and shook her head. "Nope. Believe it or not, this is my first week on the job. We've got a full roster of who to expect and when, thanks to yours truly. So my future self shows up one day with this list, right? And she tells me that these are the people I need to retrieve for our family- there's other time-jumpers who tend to other families, but ours gets personal attention because, well, it's us. Anyway, I take that list and the fucking thing is loooooong. I'm talking, like, 'War and Peace' kind of long. And it's nothing but names and dates of conception and locations. Crazy, right? So we set up the foundation and I start going back in time, working backwards from the list. Sometimes I skip around to times and dates that have sentimental value to me, but mostly I just follow the script.

"Being the Shayles Family, we're like the fucking MacDonald's of embryonic stasis development. I'm going to be busy for days, popping in here and there for a few minutes at a time, until I've got all the babies harvested. By the time I catch up, we'll be able to harvest them in real-time, which will make things a shitload easier to deal with, but until then... well, I hope you'll forgive me if I'm a little brusque or mechanical about it, but I've got my work cut out for me with this family."