A Valentine's Day Mess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers

"He was really too tired to think clearly when he made his plan. He should never have taken himself seriously. Rodrigo thought he had a way to tell Honoria how angry he was, how he disrespected her decision, and how he wanted her to himself, all in one act.

"The next day at court he got Beatriz's attention and sent her to Honoria with the message, 'We need to talk alone.'"

"They met outside the same salon they used the night before," Claudia said. "Honoria remembers that Rodrigo looked so tired and angry. The hallway was empty when Rodrigo backed her against the wall. 'If you're going to sell yourself to men,' he said, and lifted a velvet bag of coins from his waist, 'Then I will have you too.' He pushed the bag into her cleavage and gave her a stupid smile. Honoria was shocked, but not for very long.

"She lifted the bag of coins and weighed it in her hand—it was heavy. 'Maybe you should keep it,' she said, 'You could buy yourself some manners.' Honoria gave the bag to Beatriz then said, 'Come with me,' and pulled Rodrigo into the salon.

"Honoria was upset when she whispered, 'You don't know how much trouble you might be in. The Duke could have you whipped for treating me like that. Beatriz will not tell him, but you have to hope no-one else heard.'"

Manny said, "Rodrigo was overwhelmed with how stupid he'd been. He fell to his knees and told her, 'I ache, Honoria. You are to me what a woman should be. I don't want you to be with other men. I want you to be with me.'"

"Honoria was like Eew! but intrigued at the same time," Claudia said. "She pushed Rodrigo away and told him, 'Beatriz will take you out through the chapel so people won't see you go. Get some sleep, and don't come back here until I tell you that it's safe.'"

"The next afternoon Rodrigo was writing at his desk when a footman in the Duke's livery knocked on his door." Manny said. "He met him with his sword drawn then saw Beatriz behind him.

"Beatriz stepped forward and motioned for Rodrigo to sheath his sword. She told the footman, 'Wait for me with the coach,' then stepped on into Rodrigo's small apartment and waited for him to close the door.

"She wore the gown that Honoria wore the night before, with the bodice padded so she seemed to fill it the way Honoria filled it. She wore Honoria's perfume, and her pearled snood."

"Beatriz looked grim when she told Rodrigo, 'I have to ask you a rude question, but you'll understand soon enough.' Rodrigo nodded, and Beatriz asked, 'Do you have the French disease?'

"Rodrigo was puzzled, but he answered, 'I don't. My good health is from abstinence rather than from luck.'

"Beatriz's shoulders relaxed. Her eyes gained a twinkle and her lips curled in a smile. She said, 'Honoria de Vázquez y Luna dressed me so you might imagine that I'm her. She sent me to you with detailed instructions on how she might please you, and I'm to follow her instructions.

"Rodrigo was speechless at first then said, 'And you agreed to that?'"

"It was all Beatriz's idea," Claudia said and laughed. "I think maybe she had kindof a dirty mind, but she told Honoria that maybe she could help her brother get over her."

"I'm sure Beatriz had a dirty mind," Manny said. "And a busy one, too. She pushed Rodrigo back against the edge of his bed until he sat down, and she knelt between his knees with Honoria's dress spread around her.

"Beatriz pushed Rodrigo's jerkin aside to find his codpiece, and she wrapped it in her hand. Rodrigo leaned over her to inhale her perfume and imagined that it was Honoria's hand around his hardening cock. She opened his breeches and studied his thick shaft and its smooth head then tumbled his balls between her fingers."

Manny leaned close to his sister, and Claudia lifted her chin so he could inhale the scent from her throat. He whispered, "Beatriz's tongue slipped around the head of his cock and she took him in her mouth. She worked around the sensitive, flared edge of the head. His shaft slipped between her lips to the back of her mouth. Her hands stroked him while she kissed his cock, then she took him in her mouth again.

"Rodrigo couldn't enjoy the sensations very long before he lost control. He held Beatriz's head down and came down her throat, and then he collapsed on the bed while she coughed and sputtered.

"When Rodrigo could move again, he sat up and started unlacing Beatriz's bodice. 'I want you like I want Honoria,' he told her. 'Naked and perfect.'

"He pulled her bodice open, pushed it down her arms, and pulled away each layer of her clothing underneath until he could lift her chemise over her head. Rodrigo was enthralled by Beatriz's naked body. Her breasts were round, her nipples erect, and there was no hair between her legs. 'You're plucked?' he asked."

"Beatriz and Honoria plucked each other," Claudia said. "Eee Manny, I can't see myself ever doing that for my friend, but when they were girls they read about how the goddesses in Greek statues were always hairless, and they wanted to be like Greek goddesses."

"It turned Rodrigo on," Manny said. "He sucked Beatriz like a starving child, and he imagined all the time that it was his sister's hardened nipple in his mouth. He reached between Beatriz's legs and felt her breath grow ragged. He decided then that he would drive her mad—just the way he wanted to drive his sister mad."

"He pushed two fingers into Beatriz and ground her sensitive bud under his palm. He held her tight and tasted her skin—just the way he wanted to taste his sister's skin. Rodrigo listened to Beatriz's gasps and moans, and he let them guide him until she went rigid in his arms. He held her as he would have held Honoria until she pushed him away."

Manny stopped when he felt Claudia open his pants and push her hands down to find his cock. "Don't stop," Claudia said. "I remember how Beatriz told it all to Honoria, but I want to hear it from you."

Manny caught his breath and said, "Rodrigo stood up by the bed when Beatriz relaxed, and he tossed his clothes away. She watched, and when he was ready he rolled her on her back and pushed her knees apart. Beatriz stopped Rodrigo for only a moment to tell him, 'Have me any way you want to have your sister, but promise one thing. Promise me that you'll pull out before you're done."

"Rodrigo nodded his agreements, and then pressed Beatriz down into the mattress. He watched her face while she guided him between her legs. Her expression showed concentration, and then distraction, and then a thrill when he thrust his aching cock into her.

"Her body was tight around his shaft, like he knew Honoria would be. Rodrigo muffled the sounds that Beatriz made by covering her mouth with his. He slammed his hips against her thighs and the sound of their bodies slapping together grew louder and faster.

"Rodrigo knew he was almost done when he felt Beatriz's arms and legs tightened around him. He pulled away from Beatriz and called her by his sister's name while he pumped his essence onto her naked mound and onto her belly."

Claudia interrupted Manny with a kiss on his neck and reached to touch the front of his shorts. "You're really hard," she said.

"You're not surprised by that, are you?" Manny asked.

"No," Claudia answered. "Because I have to be really wet."

Manny pushed Claudia down on the bed. He opened her shirt while she giggled in his ear, then he opened her shorts and pushed his hand into her panties. Claudia lifted her leg over her brother's hip, and he pushed his fingers into her wet slit and swirled them over her trigger.

Claudia caught her breath and Manny knew he had the effect he wanted. He flicked his fingers over her hood and pressed her onto her back with his tongue in her mouth, and their lips locked together. Her body went rigid in his arms. She struggled to break his kiss and catch her breath then the spasms took her. She pulsed under the touch of his fingers and groaned in his ear while she came. She went mad like Beatriz went mad.

When her body went soft again, Claudia said, "Oh Manny, oh God that felt good." She kissed Manny's face and his throat, and when her breath calmed once more he rolled her onto the mattress and she laughed while he stripped her shorts and panties down.

"Manny!" Claudia said, and pushed herself away. "If you're going to do me, then you have to let me get ready."

Claudia climbed out of bed and Manny threw himself on his back with a frustrated sigh. He listened to the sounds from the bathroom while he pulled his clothes off. Claudia was beautifully naked when she climbed back into bed and spread a towel on the sheet.

Manny wasn't in a mood to wait. He rolled his little sister onto the towel and climbed between her legs while she giggled in surprise. He watched her smile while he slipped his fingers into her, opened her, and wet her. He watched her open-mouthed gasp when he pushed his cock into her. He watched her arch her back under him while he thrust deep into her.

Claudia lifted her knees high against Manny's sides. He set her feet on his shoulders to tip her pussy up, and he thrust down into her again. She writhed under him and he thrust into her again. She pounded on his chest and he thrust into her again and again.

Manny didn't pull out when his sister's body tightened around him. He tossed his head back and groaned at the ceiling. He drove himself down into her while his spasms filled her, and then he collapsed and inhaled the scent from her hair while he relaxed.

Claudia pulled the towel from under them, used it to clean them both, and then tangled herself with Manny. He kissed her neck and her face and finished his story. He said, "Rodrigo was—for a while at least—not in pain. He helped Beatriz back into Honoria's clothes and watched her straighten her hair and freshen her perfume. 'What will you tell my sister,' he asked.

"Beatriz turned back at the door. 'Everything,' she said. 'Honoria de Vázquez y Luna will know everything.'"

Claudia worked her hands over Manny's chest and his sides, and she said, "Honoria and Beatriz went to their chambers after dinner, and Beatriz didn't leave out a thing. She may have even added a little. Honoria acted horrified by how much her little brother wanted her. She couldn't admit even to herself how excited it made her, but Beatriz had to know."

7. Ménage à Trois

A bass beat thumped through the floor, and Manny said, "It sounds like Sonya's home."

Claudia pushed away from Manny and climbed out of bed. Before she disappeared into the bathroom she said, "You know, I feel like I was rude to Sonya when we came home last night. Can we do something nice for her? Maybe get her a six-pack or something?"

Manny and Claudia waited until the heat of the afternoon started to subside before they went out for burgers. They picked up a six-pack on the way home and found Sonya's apartment open. The aroma of empanadas frying on the stove drifted through her door. They rang the bell and waited outside.

"Manny and Manny's sister!" Sonya said when she came to the door. "Claudia, right?" she asked. "Have you had dinner yet?"

"We're just coming back from dinner," Claudia said. "We brought you this," she said and offered the six-pack.

"Cerveza? Oh come in, and we can be friends!" Sonya said. She laughed when she took the beer from Claudia. "Sit down. Sit down. My dinner won't be ready for a little and I can get you a cold one now."

Manny and Claudia sat at the kitchen table. Sonya had a bottle open on the counter and she came back from the refrigerator with a beer for each of them.

"You asked me about some old Indian," Sonya said, and pulled a chair next to Claudia. "I think I saw him this afternoon when I was getting groceries out of my car. I turned around and he was right behind me. Long gray hair, right? And he was about as tall as me with a big scar on his cheek."

"That had to be Angelito," Claudia said.

"He gave me the creeps," Sonya said. I got away from him fast. When I looked back he was gone, just like I never saw him. Fue loco!"

Claudia glanced at Manny with a worried look then told Sonya, "Stay away from him, Sonya! He's dangerous. He just wants something from me. At least now we're sure he's actually here."

Sonya was upset. She went back to the stove and babbled in an excited mix of English and Spanish that Manny barely understood while she turned her empanadas. Manny and Claudia finished their beers and tried to calm Sonya down, and then they left when her boyfriend showed up for dinner.

"Do you feel like he's close?" Manny asked as they climbed the stairs.

Claudia stopped outside Manny's door and surveyed the parking lot. "A little," she said. "Maybe he's not here right now." She stepped close to Manny while he unlocked the door and told him, "I can't do anything about Angelito but hide out or stay in busy places. Lock things tight tonight and we'll hide out. We can tell stories about Rodrigo and Honoria, and we'll worry about Angelito in the morning."

Manny locked the door and checked the windows while Claudia turned on the Sunday night cartoons, and then he found her undressing in the bathroom.

She dropped her bra by the sink, sniffed at him and laughed. "You smell like me," she said. "I need a shower, and so do you. Wanna shower with me?" Manny hesitated because he liked the way his sister smelled. Claudia pushed her bare breasts against him, kissed his jaw and added, "If you do me in the shower, then we won't get that towel any messier."

Claudia had to laugh when she touched the front of Manny's jeans and felt his dick hardening. "Leave your clothes out there," she said and pointed out the door, "And let me finish in here."

Manny was naked when Claudia let him back into the bathroom and turned on the shower. She finished pinning her hair up while Manny checked the water temperature. He stepped under the spray and waited for her to join him.

They took turns washing each other with shower gel and a sponge. Both of them worked slowly and explored the familiar contours and niches of the other's body. Manny finally took the sponge away from Claudia and faced her.

Claudia held the shower sprayer so the water flowed down Manny's chest. She slipped her hand around his cock and stroked it while it gradually hardened. She whispered under his ear, "I need you, you know? When I'm with you, I can't keep my legs together any more than you can keep your cock down."

"It's the way you smell, or the way you feel. I don't know," Manny said. "Everyone would say it's wrong, but there's no way to stop." He pressed Claudia into the corner of the shower as he talked. She draped her arms over his shoulders and let the warm water run down his back.

Claudia rose on her toes, pressed herself against Manny, and parted her lips for his kiss. He stroked his hands down his sister's back from her shoulders to her butt, and he explored her mouth with his tongue.

Manny broke off their kiss when he was too excited to breath, and Claudia stepped her legs apart to let him swirl his fingers over her bud, between her pussy lips and into her slit.

Claudia's knees weakened as her excitement built, so Manny reached both hands between her legs and picked her up. She gasped in surprise when he lifted her high to suck her breasts, but then she wrapped his body in her legs and his head in her arms. She moved his mouth from one hardened nipple to the other and rasped in her brother's ear, "Put your cock in me."

Manny lowered his sister, and she reached one hand between them to guide him into her. He felt her body accept him, watched her eyes drift shut, and he pushed his shaft deep into her.

Claudia held the sprayer between them so the water rushed down over her breasts, around his cock, and splashed to the floor. She kissed his face and struggled for breath.

Manny pushed her hard into the corner with the weight of his body, and she tossed her head back as he thrust into her again. The sensation of her body wrapping the sensitive head of his cock was maddening, and he thrust into her again, faster and harder with each stroke.

"Ai, mi vida!" Claudia said when he moved his hand farther under her and touched his finger to her asshole. "What are you going to do to me?"

"I'm just going to touch you for now," Manny said. "Don't you like it?" he asked. "You did before."

Claudia panted in his ear, "I think I like it." Her voice became ever less intelligible and her breath came in gasps. Manny felt her body tighten, and he thrust his finger into her. Her brother's sudden intrusion triggered Claudia's orgasm. The sprayer clattered to the floor while she clutched and bit at his shoulders and clawed at his back.

Maybe it was the pain from Claudia's reaction that caused Manny's sudden climax. He pounded his sister into the corner, and released himself inside her while she squealed and gasped. He banged her against the shower wall each time his balls tightened and his cream gushed out inside her.

Manny was the first to get his voice back. He whispered into his sister's ear, "God you feel good."

Claudia dragged the skin on his throat through her teeth and asked, "Can you hold me a little longer? Can you stay in me?" She squirmed in his arms and laughed in his ear. "You can even keep your finger in my butt if you want," she said.

"It gives me a pretty good grip," Manny said, but he slipped his finger out anyway, and they kissed and whispered to each other until his cock fell out of her.

Claudia slipped to the floor and looked at Manny with her mouth open. He was pumped from the effort it took to lift her and hold her. "Híjole!" she said. "Where did all this come from?" She squeezed his biceps and stroked his chest.

Manny laughed and told her, "Enjoy it now, because it won't last long." He bent to pick up the shower sprayer and rinsed his hands. Claudia took it away from him to rinse his cock, and his balls, and then watched the water run over his bulging muscles.

Claudia's fascinated expression triggered Manny's memory. He said, "Rodrigo looked like this all the time, you know."

"I remember," Claudia said. "Honoria liked it. It was sexy, but it made her a little afraid that he wouldn't do what she wanted." She looked up at her brother and added, "Let me finish in here and I'll see you in bed."

Manny was sitting in the middle of his bed reading an article on his laptop when Claudia stepped out of the bathroom and dropped her towel by the bed. She shut the bathroom light off and stood by the bed in white panties with her hair still pinned on top of her head. "All yours," she said, and gestured to herself with both hands.

"I'm rich!" Manny said, and pulled his sister down to sit on the bed in front of him. He put his computer on the bedside table, and Claudia laid her head back against his shoulder. Manny leaned to her ear and told her, "'All yours,' is something that Rodrigo would have loved to hear from his sister, but she wasn't his at all.

"Rodrigo didn't want to go back to the Duke's court. He ached too much when he thought of his sister with other men. It was an odd relief when a rider brought the message that his step mother died. Making her arrangements gave him an unquestioned reason to leave.

"It was summer when he left the Duke's court and by fall he was making plans to go back to the Canary Islands. His business there—supplying ships coming from and going to America—was growing, and he thought the change would clear Honoria out of his head. Then he got her message, 'I need your help. I'm at the Marqués' estate."

Claudia squirmed about to look at her brother. "Would you have done what Rodrigo did?" she asked.

"For you? Sure." Manny said. "All he knew was that his sister needed him. He rode that night under a full moon with six guards who fought for him in Italy. Outside the Marqués' wall he found Escalona's men in a face-off with men in the Duke of Alba's colors. Rodrigo guessed that Escalona's men were in Honoria's favor and broke the stalemate.

NotWise
NotWise
740 Followers
1...345678