A Valentine's Day Mess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
737 Followers

"Rodrigo calmed both sides as fast as he could, but he kept Alba's men there. Beatriz met him inside the gate and lead him to where Honoria waited in her old chambers."

Claudia sat up and turned to face her brother. She said, "Honoria was in like deep doodoo, and Rodrigo was her only hope. She felt desperate and scared while she waited for him. He was armed when he stepped past Beatriz, and his spurs clattered on the stone floor with each step.

"He stopped in front of her and tipped his head to the side to look at her. He said, 'I just sided with Escalona's men against the Duke of Alba. That's probably a foolish thing for me to do. Tell me I was right.'

"Honoria couldn't read the look on his face. She saw curiosity and anger, but there was more. Honoria was ready to beg. She knelt to kiss her little brother's ring, then looked up at him and said, 'It was the right thing for me. I could die in Alba's convent if you can't help me.'

"She stood up and turned away from Rodrigo—like she couldn't face him with the truth or something. Honoria told him, 'There was always more going on at Don Diego's court than there seemed to be, and I was in the middle of it.'

"Honoria turned back to her brother and asked, 'Did you know that the Habsburgs and the Aviz planned to join Spain and Portugal, with the Habsburg's in charge? My Duke's family in Portugal and most of the other Portuguese nobles will go to war to stop it.'

"Honoria knew that her brother would hate this part of her story. She stepped close to Rodrigo and told him, 'I was Escalona's messenger and sometimes his spy. He sent men to my bed and I coaxed secrets from them. Alba learned that his plans were getting to Portugal, and he learned how.'

"Rodrigo was shocked and stepped back from his sister. 'Politically, Alba couldn't do anything to Escalona.' she said. 'Instead, Alba sent his men after me. He was going to lock me away in a convent under his control.'

"Honoria followed Rodrigo and said, 'No-one but the king has the power to stand up to Alba—and even the king won't do that—but Don Diego resisted. He got us out. Beatriz and I packed our chambers, and his men brought us here. Don Diego thought my husband would be more useful than he is.'

"She touched Rodrigo's chest and looked up at his face. 'Alba's men found us here,' she said, 'And now I'm at your mercy. The Marqués is sick and his estate is still depleted. He'll hand me to Alba. You're my only way out.'"

"Don't cry," Manny said. He picked up Claudia's hands to reassure her and said, "You look like Honoria looked when she begged to her brother. He couldn't say no to her any more than I could say no to you.

"Rodrigo was over his head. His sister was caught between two of the most powerful men in Spain and a Portuguese war looked possible. He needed time to think. He told Beatriz, 'I need to write. Can you bring me what I need?' then he turned back to Honoria. 'Make sure the men outside have food and wine—especially Alba's men.'

"Rodrigo wrote to Escalona and to Alba. His message to both was carefully worded, but what it said was unyielding. It condensed to, 'I have Honoria de Vázquez y Luna and she will never again interfere with the affairs of Spain. My sister will remain in my household and under my protection, and she will accompany me to Las Canarias as soon as conditions allow."

"Alba's young lieutenant refused Rodrigo's sealed message. 'My orders were to return with Honoria de Vázquez y Luna,' he said, 'and I won't go back without her.'

"The lieutenant might have had the Marqués' wine, because Rodrigo drew his sword and sliced through his quilted doublet in a single motion before the lieutenant could defend himself. He backed him up with the point of his sword between his ribs. Steel rang as the hardened fighters behind Rodrigo and the outnumbered men behind the lieutenant drew their swords.

"Rodrigo held the message up as a signal to the fighters ready on both side. 'I'm promoting you from soldier to diplomat,' Rodrigo told him. 'You'll take this message back to Alba, or you will be the first to die in his war.'"

Claudia laughed and dried her eyes on the sheet. "Rodrigo bet everything on that letter," she said, "and it worked."

"He didn't know that until later," Manny said. "What he did know was that Honoria was his. They rode that night and didn't rest until morning, and then they rode most of the next day. Rodrigo stayed beside the coach that carried Beatriz and Honoria, and he studied his sister. With little else but the road to think about, he imagined how her mouth would taste, how her breasts would feel in his hands, and how her body would yield to him."

Claudia squeezed Manny's bicep and pulled herself close, "That must have been when Beatriz pointed to Rodrigo's codpiece and said, 'His cock is standing higher than the pommel. I wish he were thinking about me, but I bet he's thinking about you.'

"Honoria had a problem that I never had," Claudia said, "Beatriz could lust for Rodrigo without her stomach churning but Honoria couldn't—not yet."

The music from downstairs suddenly changed to Mexican pop and someone let out a whoop. "It sounds like Sonya's having a party," Claudia said. "At this rate I don't think we need to worry about her hearing us banging up here." She turned back to Manny and asked, "Were you telling the story or was I?"

"You were," Manny said, but I'll start. "They reached Rodrigo's place in the afternoon. It wasn't as big or as grand as the Duke's palace, but he felt safe once they stopped in the walled courtyard and closed the gate behind them.

"Rodrigo had sent a rider ahead to make sure that dinner and chambers would be ready. They feasted on mutton stew and Rodrigo let the men drink his wine. All the time he watched his sister, and she watched him."

"Honoria watched Rodrigo, but you know they weren't thinking the same thing." Claudia said. "It was late when the men started falling asleep on their trenchers. The hall was cold except for the fire at the end of the table. She whispered to Beatriz, 'My brother will have me tonight if I don't do something. Can you give him what he needs?'

"Beatriz covered her mouth and laughed. 'Give him you?' she asked. 'You are what he needs. I'm ready, but how long do you think I can distract him?'

"Honoria kissed Beatriz on the cheek to thank her and said, 'Not long, but I don't know what to do but delay.' She pushed away from the table and Beatriz followed her. They went to thank the cook. They thanked Rodrigo and they fled—like nearly ran. There was hardly any other way to put it. Honoria walked so fast that she kicked her skirt in front of her and Beatriz hurried to follow."

Manny laughed in his sister's ear and told her, "Rodrigo watched Honoria leave then slapped his sergeant on the shoulder and said goodnight. His prey ran, so he chased. He caught Honoria outside her chambers."

"She fought him when he pulled her to his bed," Claudia said. "But she couldn't stop him. She told him, 'Rodrigo! You had too much wine,' and he let her twist away.

"Beatriz was laughing when Honoria pulled her by the arm and held her between them like a shield. 'Beatriz was good for you last summer, wasn't she?' Honoria asked. 'Have her again.'"

"Rodrigo was surprised to have Beatriz suddenly presented to him," Manny said. "He thought about pushing her out of his way and reaching Honoria, but only for a moment. Beatriz had a willing smile, she was good in bed, and what would be wrong with another night's delay?

"Honoria unlaced Beatriz's bodice as fast as she could," Claudia said. "And while Honoria undressed Beatriz, Beatriz pulled Rodrigo's jerkin off his shoulders and opened his doublet."

"Rodrigo couldn't do anything but stand there and laugh," Manny said. "He watched Honoria undress Beatriz and found her nipples standing out firm under her chemise. He wrapped one arm around Beatriz's waist, pulled her body against him, and reached past her to drag Honoria's mouth to his."

"It was the first time he kissed her," Claudia said, "And it was rough. Honoria was shocked, and then she blushed from the thrill it sent through her. Rodrigo broke off the kiss and told her, 'I'll have Beatriz tonight, but you're next,' and Honoria believed him.

"A small fire in the fireplace warmed the room, and three candles flickered by the bed. Honoria felt like she couldn't move. She watched her brother by the shifting light and shadow. Rodrigo swept Beatriz up and laid her on his bed.

"He dropped onto the edge of the mattress to pull off his riding boots, his hose, and his breeches. Beatriz reached around him to take his cock in her hand. Rodrigo hardened for her, and she stroked her fingers along his length then down and around his balls. Honoria couldn't tear her eyes away from Beatriz's fingers caressing her brother's shaft.

"Rodrigo's muscles were outlined in candlelight when he pressed Beatriz down into the bedsheets. Honoria watched him push her chemise up to suck her tits, and she watched him reach between her thighs to open her and excite her. His cock hung close under his flat belly when he rose over Beatriz; it was angled to penetrate her. Honoria watched her old friend arch her back while he thrust into her.

"Honoria dropped into a chair. She pulled her skirts up and touched herself. She couldn't help it. She watched Beatriz lift her legs—still in her shoes and long socks—around her brother's hips. She watched his broad shoulders and muscular butt while he held her and fucked her. She watched Beatriz's fingers grip at his bare back. She watched her head tip back and her mouth open when he drove her mad.

"Their bodies slapped together in rhythm—like in Sonya's music downstairs—until Rodrigo pushed himself up and bellowed. His essence splattered across Beatriz's belly and her breasts. Honoria came too. She had her teeth clenched and her eyes shut tight.

"It was cold in Rodrigo's chambers that night, and it was late when Beatriz woke Honoria from where she was curled in the chair. She led Honoria to the warm bed and had her lie beside her sleeping brother. She climbed over him, and they slept the rest of the night with Rodrigo between them."

"I think it was that night when they became a ménage à trois," Manny said, "But they didn't consummate it until the next day.

"The wagons that hauled Honoria's trunks got there in the afternoon. Beatriz drew a bath so Honoria would be clean when she changed her clothes. She found Rodrigo and told him, 'I'm going to bathe your sister in her chambers,' but that's all she said. Beatriz smiled at Rodrigo, and he watched the gentle sway of her hips as she walked away.

"Honoria must have told Beatriz how Rodrigo peeked at her when he was young, and she gave him a chance to do it again. He listened outside Honoria's chambers then slipped through the door and closed it behind him.

"Honoria and Beatriz were in their dressing room, lit by a shaft of late afternoon sunlight that fell through the window. Honoria stood naked in the tub, half in the golden light and half in shadow, while Beatriz washed her.

"She was as perfect as Rodrigo remembered. Her honey-colored hair fell in waves over her shoulders and down her back. Her breasts were full and her nipples stood erect from the cool water. Her butt was round and firm, and she was—as Beatriz said—as smooth as a Greek goddess.

"Beatriz smiled at Rodrigo when she saw him standing in the doorway, and she turned Honoria away to wash her hair. When she was done, she wrapped Honoria in linen, helped her step from the tub, and turned her to face her brother."

"Beatriz stood close behind Honoria," Claudia said. "And opened the linen wrap to present her to Rodrigo. Honoria gasped and started to turn away, but Beatriz stopped her and whispered in her ear, 'Last night you asked me to give him what he needed. You know that I could never be more than second best. Now he'll have what he really needs, and finally so will you.'

"Rodrigo sunk to one knee in front of his sister. His hands stroked up her thighs. He caressed her butt and pulled her to his lips. Rodrigo kissed her belly, inhaled her scent, and brushed his lips over her bare mound."

Claudia whispered close by Manny's ear just loud enough for him to hear over the music, "Honoria was so turned on that she could hardly breath. That's when she gave in to Rodrigo." She giggled, then said, "Really, that's when she gave in to herself."

"He held Honoria's thighs against his chest and stood up with her bent, butt-up over his shoulder," Manny said. "She squawked in surprise, then laughed all the way to bed, where Beatriz pulled back the bedclothes and Rodrigo laid his naked sister in the pillows."

Claudia's lips brushed Manny's ear when she said, "Beatriz undressed Rodrigo in front of Honoria. She bared his chest. She ran her hand along his shoulder, kissed his muscles, and then pushed him back to sit on the bed.

"Honoria got impatient while she watched Beatriz pull Rodrigo's shoes off, and then his hose. She sat up next to her brother to open his breeches and pulled his cock out of his codpiece."

"Beatriz always seemed to have something going on," Manny said. "She looked at Honoria like something was wrong. 'Your hair!' she said. 'I have to braid it before he makes a tangled mess out of you.' She pulled Honoria off the bed and made her kneel between Rodrigo's legs then started combing Honoria's long hair."

"Honoria bent over Rodrigo's lap. First she held his balls and his shaft in her hands, and then she took him in her mouth. She loved the way her brother's cock felt in her mouth," Claudia said. "He was big and hard, but soft and sensitive too, and he obviously liked what she was doing to him."

"Rodrigo tried to control himself so that Beatriz could finish her work," Manny said. "He looked to Beatriz for help, but she ducked her head to cover her grin and kept combing Honoria's hair.

"He had to lift Honoria's chin to get his cock out of her mouth. He kissed his sister's face and her lips while Beatriz parted her hair to braid it.

"Rodrigo laid back on the bed and dragged Honoria with him. Beatriz cursed him, but she climbed onto the bed with them to finish her job. Honoria kissed her brother's mouth and writhed in his arms until Beatriz tied the bow at the end of the braid. She backed off to watch Rodrigo roll Honoria onto the mattress."

Manny suddenly shifted and realized how uncomfortable he was. "Just a sec," he said, and scrambled up from the bed. "I have to pee."

Claudia threw herself back on the mattress with an exasperated groan and looked at her brother. "How are you going to pee with that?" she asked.

Manny looked down at himself and found his hard-on staring back. "I don't know," he said. "Maybe I'll stand on my head."

He never did explain his method. Claudia heard a faltering stream hit the water in the toilet and grow stronger. Manny was more relaxed when he climbed back onto the bed. He pulled her up to sit with him and continued his story.

"Rodrigo's ideal woman welcomed him with open thighs," Manny said, and he laughed. "But before he fucked his sister he answered the questions he asked while he watched her in the coach. He found out how her mouth tasted and how her breasts felt in his hands. When the time came, he found out how her body yielded to him.

"Honoria gasped in his ear when he pushed his cock into her. He went carefully at first, but his sister was so exciting to him and he'd wanted her for so long that he couldn't slow himself. He finally felt his balls squeeze against her and it was only then that the could pause."

"Rodrigo's excitement was like food for Honoria," Claudia said. "She lifted her legs around him, and she urged him on. She gripped his butt with both hands and pulled him to her. His cock felt so big inside her that she had to catch her breath.

"Honoria rocked her hips against her brother's thrusts. She felt the tension build between her legs, and in her back and in her arms. His big hands held her and his breath burned hot against her neck until her climax blinded her. She tightened her legs around Rodrigo's hips and threw her head back against the pillows. She opened her mouth to scream, but only managed to cough and groan."

"Rodrigo roared when he came," Manny said. "He pulled is cock out of his sister, and his cream splashed onto her belly and her breasts. He fell beside her when she was empty, and she followed him. She kissed his face and stroked her hands over his body until he was hard again.

"It was getting dark outside when they finally untangled from each other. Beatriz waited by the bed with a wineskin, a platter with a leg of lamb, and a loaf of bread. Rodrigo pulled Beatriz down to sit among the pillows with them, and they ate their dinner together."

"That makes me hungry," Claudia said. "I wish we had a Beatriz."

"I can make peanut butter and jelly sandwiches," Manny offered.

When he came back from the kitchen he carried a glass of milk and a plate stacked with sandwiches neatly cut into triangles. The noise from downstairs had quieted, and he found Claudia lost in thought.

Manny set the glass on the bedside table and the plate between them. Claudia watched and then said, "The inherited memory thing is weird. Our stories always stop with a beginning, and we never know the end."

"Maybe someday we'll have the memories sorted out enough to continue the stories from one generation to the next," Manny said. "So far I've only been able to do that for the first few generations."

Claudia took a sandwich and talked with her mouth half-full. "We don't know if Honoria's baby was healthy, or even whether it was a girl or a boy."

Manny washed a bite down with some milk and said, "The kid had to be healthy enough to have kids, or we couldn't be descended from them." He started another sandwich, but stopped to say, "We do remember how she got knocked up. I guess we'll have to settle for knowing the juicy part."

Claudia set her last sandwich down unfinished. "I think it was about three months after they got to Las Palmas," she said, and patted her tummy, "It was obvious that Beatriz had a passenger. Rodrigo had been in Cádiz for more than a month when a young officer delivered a message. Rodrigo would be back on the next ship, and he wanted a party to celebrate."

Manny set the plate on the table with the milk and interrupted his sister. He leaned close to sniff the peanut butter on Claudia's breath. "Manny, what are you doing?" she asked.

"You smell delicious," he said. He pulled the hair pinned up on her head, tipped her face up, and kissed her mouth. "And you taste delicious," he added. He pressed his sister down on his pillow, pulled the sheet over their heads, and held her with their arms and legs tangled together. He explored her taste and her scent until she pushed him back.

Claudia was panting when she said, "Ai, mi luz! This is like kids playing doctor in a blanket fort. Tell me what we're doing."

Manny's eyes were glazed with excitement, but he pulled his thoughts together and said, "I think we'd better finish the story."

Claudia pulled the sheet down and kissed her brother's lips. "It was hot that night." Claudia said. "Honoria laid awake in their bed until the half-moon's light drew her to the window. She leaned there and watched the waves glitter in the harbor. Beatriz startled her when she asked, 'What are you thinking about?'

"Beatriz stepped close, and Honoria answered, 'Babies.' She touched Beatriz's belly and said, 'Your baby will be our child. I look forward to having a little student to teach, but I envy you. I want a baby too.'

"Beatriz turned the wedding band on her finger and said, 'Rodrigo worshiped you long before he married me. You haven't wanted a child before now, and he's respected your wish. If you change your mind, then I may not have Rodrigo between my legs again until you're pregnant.'"

NotWise
NotWise
737 Followers
1...345678