A Valentine's Day Mess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NotWise
NotWise
737 Followers

When he went back to Claudia and to bed he was shaved and cleaned a little and she was a tousled, bleary-eyed mess just starting to wake.

Claudia yawned, made a face at the smell of her own breath and said,"Dios mío Manny, don't get close." She shook out her hair and when she looked back at Manny her eyes were wide. "Angelito comes," she said. "I heard a message."

"I heard it too... From a snake," he said and shrugged. Claudia climbed out of bed, and before she closed the bathroom door he asked, "How do you want your eggs?"

5. Guardians

The apartment would have been quiet if not for the sounds of traffic on the street and the muffled thump of Sonya's music. Claudia crossed her legs to sit on the bed next to Manny and tossed her pony tail back. She gestured to the lamp where the night before the messenger spoke. "He didn't give us much to go on," she said. "I've always been able to tell when Angelito is close, but so far the messenger's warning is the only reason to think that he might be onto us."

Manny laid back on his pillow with his hands behind his head. "He told me to keep my sister well. Did he tell you anything else?" he asked.

"To keep my brother well," Claudia answered. "I guess we're supposed to stick together."

Manny watched his sister pick an oval locket out of a craft store bag and changed the subject. "How are you going to fill that?"

Claudia dangled the locket over his nose for a moment. "I'll work that out," she said and leaned over Manny to set it beside the lamp.

When Claudia sat up again, she ticked their accomplishments off on her finger tips. "We ran and showered. We got the groceries and put them away. We went to the drug store and the craft store, and now we have hours before the party tonight. Por qué no, Manny? Let's finish Ximena's story."

Manny really only wanted to keep his sister close, so the cool air and dim light in the apartment gave way to memories of the heat and the bright sun on Juan Francisco's ranch.

"Ximena didn't have very long to get used to being Juan Francisco's mistress," Claudia said. "Before he and two of his vaqueros went to the city to deal with El Don.

"Before Juan Francisco left he rolled Ximena onto his bed and told her, 'I arranged for Sister Teresa to spend three days a week here to teach you to read and write. You're my mistress, so you should also be mistress of this household. For that you need to be educated.'

"At first Sister Teresa's lessons were hard for Ximena because like, por qué?" Claudia tossed her hands in the air to mimic Ximena's frustration. "She had to scratch letters onto a slate, and each letter had a name and a sound she had to memorize. Then she saw how the letters made words, and the words made ideas, and she understood.

"Ximena spent her days cleaning, with Luna learning to stitch, and with Magdalena learning how to manage the kitchen. She spent the rest of her time reading into the night by flickering lamp light—alone or with Sister Teresa. First she took up the simple books that Sister Teresa brought, then she found the bible and Juan Francisco's letters.

"Time passed like that until one of the vaqueros who went with Juan Francisco rode up the trail with news. 'Juan Francisco will be here before dinner,' he said. 'His wife and her maid are with him.'

"Luna and Magdalena knew what had to be done. Ximena worked with them to prepare rooms, and while she worked she got scared thinking how things might be with Juan Francisco's wife in the house."

Claudia's story stopped when Manny sat on the edge of the bed. "Ai, Manny! Where are you going?" She asked.

"Nowhere," Manny said. He kicked his shoes off, then pushed Claudia down onto the pillow where he had been. "Ximena didn't have to worry," Manny said. "Juan Francisco didn't like Maria Angelina when he left the ranch, and he came back hating her.

"Their three-day trip from the city would have been a nightmare, but the vaqueros spent their time flirting with Solana, the maid. They kept Juan Francisco's mind off his wife's whining. Maria Angelina didn't want to go to the ranch, but his father wanted legitimate grandchildren and Juan Francisco meant to give them to him. She could bitch, but Juan Francisco wasn't going to take her back to the city until she was pregnant.

"All the women of the household—even Sister Teresa—met Juan Francisco on the portico, but then Ximena slipped away. When Juan Francisco looked for her she was gone, so he stopped Sister Teresa and asked 'Was Ximena a good student?'

"The sister answered, 'You can be proud of Ximena. She reads already—slowly and with many questions, but she reads. We work more on her writing now because she can work on her reading alone. She's already read most of the gospel of Matthew.'

"Sister Teresa's news only made Juan Francisco want Ximena more. He searched for her while Luna helped Solana settle Maria Angelina into her room."

Claudia unbuttoned Manny's shirt enough to reach in and touch him, and she explained, "Ximena was afraid, you know? She knew things had to change, but she didn't know what would happen. She hid like a scared child."

"Juan Francisco didn't stop to wonder how Ximena felt," Manny said. He tingled from the touch of his sister's fingers tracing across his chest. "He spent weeks wanting her, and then he found her behind the kitchen.

"He backed her against the stuccoed wall; he watched her eyes, inhaled her scent, and told her, 'Sister Teresa tells me I can be proud of you. You will read for me tonight?' he asked. He didn't wait for her answer. He slipped his fingers under her hair and cradled the back of her neck in his hand. His mouth watered for a taste of her."

Claudia laughed. "Ximena was like, 'Reading?' She could tell that Juan Francisco wasn't thinking much about reading, and instead of being afraid she was turned on."

Manny licked his lips while Claudia talked and his eyes traced down her body. He pulled her shoes off and dropped them beside the bed before he went on, "Juan Francisco bent over Ximena to kiss her and she tipped her mouth up to him. Her lips parted and while he explored her mouth with his tongue, her breath on his cheek told him that she was as excited as he was. He lifted her in his arms to kiss her ears and nipped at her throat.

"Ximena tugged at Juan Francisco's breeches until buttons flew and the front came free. She pulled her skirts out of the way when he lifted her, and he found her already wet, warm and soft. She tossed her head back and gasped when he thrust up into her."

"Juan Francisco forced Ximena against the wall; she clutched at his shoulders and called his name while he took her. He was about to lose control inside her, but he lifted her enough to slip out, and instead he emptied himself on the dark curls between her legs."

Claudia's hand slipped down to the bulge in the front of Manny's jeans. She laughed and said, "Manny! You're excited!" She squirmed on the bed and admitted, "And so am I', but we should finish the story. Si?"

Manny only nodded his answer and Claudia went on, "Ximena knew then that things hadn't changed so much. She kissed Juan Francisco's throat and his lips while he held her off the ground, and she asked, 'I'm still your mistress, and mistress of your house?'

"Juan Francisco whispered in her ear, 'Si, hermosa. You are.'

"The sound of Maria Angelina's screech came over the servants rooms from the house, 'These pillows are flat,' she said. 'Bring me new ones.'

"Juan Francisco groaned in Ximena's ear and told her, 'Every moment with la perra here is going to be torture. You and work will have to save me.'

"That night Maria Angelina rested. Ximena helped Solana draw a bath for her then stood back and watched. Maria Angelina kept up a steady stream of complaints as Solana helped her into the tub. Her naked body was pale, and hairy; her breasts were small and there was no feminine curve from her waist to her hips. Ximena backed out of the room and shook her head. Poor Juan Francisco would have a child with that!

"She stepped onto the portico, and Juan Francisco's voice came from the dark. 'Come read for me,' he said. He struck a match on the sole of his boot and sat forward to light the lantern on the table beside him. He offered Ximena a chair and a small book of poetry she had never seen before.

"Ximena worried. She warned him, 'I read slowly, and sometimes I have more questions than words.'

"Juan Francisco smiled in the lamp light and said, 'I'll listen, and I'll answer your questions.' They read until everyone else in the household was asleep, and then Juan Francisco took Ximena to bed.

Sirens passed on the street and Claudia waited until they faded. "Is it always so noisy here?" she asked.

"It's a busy street, so there's some noise," Manny said with a shrug. "It's all stucco and concrete out there, so nothing dampens the sound, but you get used to it."

Claudia sat up on the bed to face her brother and rested her hands on his knees while she went on. "Maria Angelina didn't get to rest the next night. Juan Francisco went to her room after dinner, and Ximena followed to listen at the door. 'Don't touch me!' Maria Angelina said. 'Your stench is choking me!' There was a slap, and then Maria Angelina gasped.

"A moment later Juan Francisco roared in pain and frustration and stormed out the door with blood seeping from scratches on his throat. The door gaped behind him, and Ximena could see Maria Angelina sprawled on her bed. Her chest heaved as she caught her breath, and then she laughed out loud.

"The next day Ximena helped Juan Francisco bathe, and she listened at the door with Solana when he went to Maria Angelina. 'Tu Padre made a mistake when he betrothed you to me,' Maria Angelina said. 'I'll never let you in me or bear your heir. You stink of cow shit even after a bath. I can't stand you, or this place, or that little whore of yours.'

"Juan Francisco cursed and Maria Angelina let out a strangled gasp. There was a slap—much louder than the night before—and Juan Francisco slammed through the door. He left his wife crumpled face-down on her bed. She didn't laugh that night.

"Ximena followed Juan Francisco to the portico and found him staring at the clearing in front of the house. He must have sensed her there. He said, 'I hit her. It's something I told myself I wouldn't do. She isn't worth my anger.'

"Juan Francisco pulled Ximena into his arms and turned her so they both watched the moonlit scene. 'What will I do?' he asked. 'La perra offends me. Even if she were willing, she couldn't excite me. Mi Padre may not get his wish.'

"Ximena was quiet at first and then she asked, 'If you can't coax her into bed, and you won't beat her into bed, can you tie her to your bed? Let me excite you if she doesn't, and we will give her your child.' Ximena surprised herself with what she would do to have Juan Francisco to herself again."

Manny laughed out loud. He said, "Juan Francisco couldn't believe it, but Ximena's idea sounded like his answer. He was a cowboy. He knew what to do.

"The next day he tied leather straps to the posts at the foot of his bed. He faced Maria Angelina again after dinner and caught one wrist and then the other when she tried to claw his face. He held her while he bound her wrists together, and then he dragged her to his room.

"Juan Francisco tossed his wife face-down over a saddle that Ximena arranged in the middle of his bed. He mounted her like he would mount a calf for branding, and bound her ankles to opposite posts. He was out of breath when he stepped back to look at his work.

"Solana and Ximena watched from the door with Luna and Magdalena behind them. Maria Angelina cursed Juan Francisco as loudly as she could. He lifted her skirt and her petticoat and tossed them onto her back, then he pushed her chemise up to find his target—the pink slit between her thighs, framed in dark curls."

Claudia's phone chimed and they both jumped. She found it in her purse by the bed and said, "It's Madre," and dropped it back into her purse. "I'll talk to her later."

She looked back to her brother and said, "Ximena sent the other women off. Juan Francisco sat on the bed between Maria Angelina's legs and leaned back against her bare butt. He opened his breeches and bared his soft cock to Ximena.

"She leaned over Juan Francisco, kissed his cheek and the healing marks on his throat. She went to her knees in front of him and Juan Francisco hardened in her hands so fast that he groaned. Ximena sucked him until he struggled to control his excitement, then he pushed her back.

"Ximena stood up and watched. Maria Angelina lifted her head and screamed when Juan Francisco forced his cock into her. He pounded against his wife's butt in a fast rhythm then he gripped her hips and roared at the ceiling. He came deep inside her, and that made Ximena happy."

"Maria Angelina would have left, but without the help of the vaqueros there was no place to go and no way to get there. Sister Teresa told her that not even the church would help her because Juan Francisco only asked her to do her sworn, sacred duty.

"For more than a month Juan Francisco tied her and tossed her over his saddle whenever he wanted. He didn't stop until they were sure she was pregnant. Maria Angelina always fought her husband, but Ximena saw her change. After the second or third time he took her, Maria Angelina's slit was wet even before Juan Francisco lifted her petticoat. She lied about her excitement, but her body didn't."

The muffled music from downstairs went silent. Manny cocked his head to listen and said, "Maybe Sonya is leaving," then he continued the story. "Juan Francisco wanted Maria Angelina out of his house as soon as they knew she was pregnant, Ximena and Solana packed her trunks, the vaqueros loaded them into the wagon, and Juan Francisco drove the horses a little harder than he should. El Don was pleased, and he set Maria Angelina's household up in his home so he could make sure she was well."

Claudia pushed herself close to her brother. "Juan Francisco was gone for almost two weeks," she said, "And when he got home he found Ximena waiting on the portico. He barely said a word before he swept her off her feet. Luna and Magdalena laughed while he carried her to his bed and closed the door behind them."

Manny watched his sister's expression while her hands stroked across the front of his jeans. "Manny! Claudia said, "You're hard again. Is it for me, or for Ximena?"

"Not 'again,'" Manny said, "'Still', and it's for you, but you should share it with Ximena."

He unbuttoned Claudia's shirt and she laughed while he pulled it off her shoulders. Manny stifled her laughter by kissing her mouth as he unhooked her bra. Claudia pulled her brother's shirt off, then he pushed her down on the sheets. Manny watched this sister's excited expression for a moment before he sucked one of her nipples into his mouth.

Claudia caught her breath and cradled Manny head against her breast, but then she reached for the front of his jeans and complained, "Manny, come closer! I want to get into your pants."

It was Manny's turn to laugh. He let his sister's nipple go with a pop, and crawled over her so she could reach his belt and his zipper. She opened his jeans, he opened her shorts, and while he pushed her shorts down she reached into his pants to free his hard cock.

Claudia pushed Manny back and climbed off the bed. "I'll be right back," she said. She looked around, then asked, "Can you turn on the TV or something. You know, just in case Sonya is still there," then she disappeared into the bathroom.

Manny pushed his jeans and boxers down and left them by the bed then went to the living room. He plugged his cell phone into the stereo, started his music, and went back to bed. Claudia had spread a towel on the sheet and she waited there for him.

Claudia curled up close to her brother when he climbed into bed with her. She wrapped one hand around his cock, brushed his lips with hers, and went back to the story. "Juan Francisco found ways to please Ximena, and Ximena pleased Juan Francisco—not just in bed, but also when they sat up at night and she read to him by lamp light. The only flaw in Ximena's life was that Juan Francisco still would not give her his child."

Manny lifted Claudia's leg and laid it over his hip. He licked his fingers and slipped them into her panties, through her thin, dark curls and swirled them over her hardening button.

Claudia giggled and ducked against his shoulder. "They were on the portico one afternoon when a rider appeared on the trail. The packet he delivered to Juan Francisco had his father's seal. Juan Francisco handed it to Ximena while he payed the rider, and when he turned back to Ximena he found her with the opened letter in hand.

"Ximena looked up and choked out, 'It's a boy and your father says he is big and healthy, as you were.'"

Claudia rolled on her back and tugged her brother's hair to keep him close. "Faster," she said and arched her back in excitement.

Manny pulled Claudia's panties off and tossed them on the floor before he reached between her legs again. He swirled his fingers over her hood and told her, "Juan Francisco took the letter from Ximena and skimmed it through before he tossed it on the table. When he looked at Ximena again her eyes were big and tears streaked her face. She said, 'Your next child should be mine, Juan Francisco.'"

Claudia tugged her brother toward her and whispered, "Fuck me. Fuck me and call me Ximena."

Manny pressed Claudia into the mattress the same way that Juan Francisco pressed Ximena into his. "God I need you, Ximena," Manny whispered in his sister's ear. He grasped his aching cock in one hand; he pushed into her and found her body ready, warm and welcoming.

Claudia lifted her legs around Manny. She clutched at his back and repeated in his ear, "Give me your baby, Juan Francisco!"

Manny pushed himself into his sister until he felt his hips press against her, then he pushed himself up on his hands and watched her face while he drove into her again. She opened her mouth and tossed her head back, but emitted only garbled groans. He drove deep into her again and her body closed around his shaft to urge him on.

Ximena clawed at Juan Francisco's back, and Claudia clawed at Manny's. Manny pushed Claudia closer and closer to her climax and told her, "Come for me, Ximena." Ximena's beautiful body rocked from Juan Francisco's thrusts, as Claudia rocked from Manny's.

Claudia's body tightened around her brother. Her eyes closed and her mouth opened. Her breath stopped until her first contraction passed then she moaned, and her body contracted again.

Manny pushed against Claudia's spasms until she relaxed and then he gave in. He unleashed himself deep inside his sister the same way that Juan Francisco unleashed himself deep inside Ximena, and when he was empty he collapsed, half on his sister and half on the sheet beside her.

Claudia played with Manny's hair while she caught her breath. Traffic still hummed on the street outside under the sound of music from the living room. She kissed her brother's jaw and tipped her head up to whisper in his ear. She asked, "Do you think they were happy?"

Manny rolled off his sister, but still held her close. He was drowsy and starting to fall asleep when he answered, "They had a rough start, didn't they? But in the end all Juan Francisco wanted was for Ximena to be happy. I want to think he succeeded."

*****

"I'm glad you could come," Karen said, and shook Manny's hand. "I was so glad to meet you, too," she said and smiled at Claudia.

Karen was Manny's unit manager. She insisted that he bring Claudia to her party. Manny suspected that it was only to prove that Claudia existed. He was, after all, taking time off work because his sister was visiting.

NotWise
NotWise
737 Followers
123456...8