A Valentine's Day Mess Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

When the day was over, Sonya's body was carried away while her boyfriend watched. Manny's door was repaired, his window was boarded up, and he had swollen bruises and stitches over his fractured cheek bone. Claudia had a bump on the back of her head and all the signs of a concussion. Angelito's truck was found abandoned on a back street, and the police had a story they hardly believed.

"All for a locket," they said on the television news.

Manny and Claudia sat on his bed and he held her head against his shoulder while she cried. He stroked her hair and kissed her tears.

A voice rang in their heads. "Sonya has joined her husband—the love of her life." They both looked up and saw nothing, not only no speaker, but nothing at all—not even each other. The voice went on, "You shouldn't mourn for the dead, you should mourn for the living. You gave Angelito the key."

"What can he do with it?" Manny asked.

"He can do nothing with it right now, but he will learn. There's not a spirit in this world more cruel than Angelito. Once he learns to use the power you gave him, he will become a spectre—unless you stop him."

"Why can't we see?" Claudia asked.

"There is no light in this world," the voice said. "Here you see with your soul, not with your eyes. You will learn soon enough."

The place fell silent while Claudia and Manny tried to sense the world around them. Gradually they began to see. They faced each other cross-legged and naked in the center of a circular room. Around them the beast gods waited; the cougar, the bear, the wolf, the badger. It was the bear who spoke.

"How can we stop him?" Claudia asked.

"You are more powerful than Angelito," the badger said. "But you have to realize and then control your strength before you can use it."

"It isn't you who needs the key," the wolf said. "Your abuela was right. You already have one foot in our realm and one in yours. We brought you here this time, but you'll learn to come and go as you need."

"Is that why you brought us here?" Manny asked. "To teach us?"

Do gods chuckle? It seemed to Manny like they did. "You are both in need of comfort," the cougar replied. "We brought you here so that you can comfort each other outside the limitations of your bodies. And so that we might watch."

The place fell quiet again. Manny was confused about what the beasts planned. It was Claudia who first realized what they meant. She leaned to her brother and kissed his ear, then whispered, "Ai cariño, let me feed you. Let me give you peace."

Claudia lifted her brother's hand and placed it on her breast. She was swollen and firm, and milk dripped from her nipples. She rose on her knees to bring her tits to his lips and wrapped his head in her arms. "There are no limits here," she whispered. "I couldn't do this for you in your bed at home, but I can here, and it's what we need."

Manny kissed his sister's throat and pushed his hands under her thighs to lift her and hold her. He drew her nipple between his lips and her milk filled his mouth. It was warm, sweet, and rich. He sucked her and her milk rushed through his body. It didn't flood his gut, it flooded his mind and his soul. Around them, the Gods watched from the shadows.

Claudia held her tits—first one and then the other— in her brother's mouth and fed him warm comfort. Manny couldn't be filled, and he didn't want to stop, but the distracting scent of Claudia's growing excitement was on her skin. He could feel it in her body and taste it in her milk.

Manny stopped sucking and looked up into Claudia's smile. "I want to hold you and fill you," he said. "I want to join us together more completely than we could ever be." Manny guided his sister's hand to his shaft. He was huge, thick and powerful, and so long that its head rested against his chest.

Claudia caught her breath and said, "Manny, I..." before he stopped her.

"There are no limits here," he said. Manny reached between his sister's legs and found her soft and wet. Four pairs of eyes watched from around them while Claudia rose to guide him between her legs and settled onto her brother. Inch-by-inch his immense shaft penetrated deep inside her until she came to rest on his lap.

Claudia lifted her legs around Manny's waist. She chanted his name and rocked against his body. He kissed her lips and caressed her breasts, and urged her to move faster. He could feel the beat of her heart against his cock and the rush of her blood as it coursed through her body. Her excitement was his.

They threw their heads back when they climaxed. The thrill ran up Claudia's back, her fingers clutched her brother's shoulders and stars danced in her eyes. Manny's throbbing cock pumped his essence into his little sister as it never had before. He emptied himself into her, and she relaxed in his arms. His warm comfort spread through her body, through her mind and through her soul.

Manny held Claudia and soothed her until their heartbeat and their breath finally calmed, and he turned her and laid down with her. The four Gods gradually faded away, and as dawn began to light the room they found themselves sprawled naked on Manny's bed.

*****

The morning was still cool when Manny took Claudia back to the airport. They stood and joked outside the airfield terminal. Claudia's pink luggage with the two gold "C"s by the handle waited beside them.

"I should be sore," Claudia said, "But my head is the only thing that hurts." She poked her finger into Manny's belly and laughed. "And you should be fat from all the milk you sucked out of me." Her humor disguised the real depth of their feelings.

Manny had to look away, so he squinted at the sky. It was a brilliant shade of blue, and distant clouds dotted the horizon like ornaments. From the corner of his eye he saw Claudia wobble, and he steadied her. Her concussion gave her dizzy spells.

Claudia touched her brother's bruised face and when he winced she said, "We would never be able to convince anyone that last night was real, but the comfort you gave me is totally real. I can feel you in me still. There are things that I wish weren't so real. Sonya's boyfriend will never have her back."

"I want to believe in what the bear told us," Manny said. "I want to believe that Sonya has joined her first love and that we shouldn't mourn for her."

He threw his hands in the air and said, "Listen to me, I'm an engineer. I'm supposed to believe in what I can measure, in what I can calculate, and in what I can predict. But after last night I believe in a lot of things that I can't measure, calculate or predict."

Claudia glanced past her brother's shoulder to where the pilot approached, and she lowered her voice. She said, "Whatever we believe, we have to believe in each other. We lost to Angelito this time but it's not over. You have to know that we'll win in the end."

She stood on her tiptoes to kiss Manny's unbruised cheek, then stepped back as the pilot picked up her bags. "We'll talk," Claudia said. "Have fun explaining that face to the guys at work."

1...345678