A Very English Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

I held my cock with just perhaps an inch embedded in her hole until Mum's hand waved to me, her thumb upwards.

"Bit more," I said as I pushed further inwards, "You alright?"

"I will be when you get it all in," said Mum, somewhat impatiently I felt, "Keep going."

Then suddenly the pressure eased and in a moment I had a good four inches of my cock buried inside her at the same moment that Mum let out a quick gasp.

"Ohh sorry!" I said softly, "Still ok?"

"Much better now you're in," said Mum, "Ok, let's do it!"

She wriggled her arse around to seat my cock more comfortably, then began rolling it up and down, sliding my penis in and out most deliciously. Inside her body I could feel the lengthy object that was Andy's penis as it rubbed against mine, separated only by a few thicknesses of tissue as we both began to move.

It didn't take us too long to get into a rhythm although Mum did look over her shoulder at me with a slightly pained expression.

"You're bigger than your dad was," she said with a grimace, "So's Andy for that matter!"

All that did was to make my cock swell with pride, the feeling causing me to thrust that bit harder.

"Ohhh Chris, oh that was good; ohh I like it! Yes, yessss," said Mum as her arse responded, "That's good, it hurts but it's wicked!"

"Sorry, didn't mean to hurt you," I answered as I slowed my thrusts but Mum's response was to push back at me and squeeze my cock.

"Don't worry, I'll get used to it," she said, "Anyway, it's a delicious pain and it's really getting me going."

Then Mum gasped anew but this time I knew that it was Andy who'd caused her to cry out. I could feel his penis pushing deeply into her body, sliding past the shaft of my own penis, exciting both me and Mum.

"Cut it out!" said Mum, "That's too much -- it's too nice, you have me cumming any moment if you're not careful."

"I thought that was the general idea," said Andy, his thrusting continuing, "I want you to cum, I love the way you look when you're climaxing."

His movements slowed and became more gently and now the pair of us managed to get into a proper rhythm with Mum between us adding her share of the thrills as we worked on her body. Her arsehole was still tight around my cock and still seemed to be pulsating and encouraging me while below me Andy was obviously getting quite excited by Mum's happy pussy.

We worked steadily, all three of us now occasionally grunting or gasping as the action became more energetic but then our concentration was shattered.

"You greedy thing Mum," said a naked Sarah from the doorway, "Couldn't even wait for me to come back."

"Didn't want to waste a good cock," said Mum, "Chris was still hard and I thought it would be fun."

"I bet it's fun," answered Sarah, one hand at her groin, "So what if I'd wanted some more from Chris?"

"I'm sure I won't wear him out completely," said Mum, "And Andy's a right little ram for that matter so if Chris can't do you then Andy will, I'm sure. In the meanwhile, shut up will you, I'm concentrating on getting there!"

Sarah sat down on the settee, pouting slightly at being left out but at least she was quiet now so we resumed our combined efforts on Mum's body but we'd hardly got back into rhythm when Mum gasped, a quick gasp of surprise it seemed.

"Ahh!" she cried, "Ooooh, ooooh, oh yesss!"

"What's up Mum?" asked Sarah, "You ok?"

"Ohhhh!" Mum answered, "They've set me off! I can't stop -- here it cums! I'm cumming already!"

Suddenly Mum's body was alive and squirming everywhere while Andy and I hung on valiantly. I could feel his cock driving deeply into Mum's body, slipping and sliding past my instrument while Andy himself was grunting every so often as Mum's convulsing body slammed down onto his.

I could feel the waves of Mum's orgasm as they crisscrossed her body, each wave accompanied by a cry from Mum and an increase in the pressure around my cock. But each squeeze of her arse on my cock drove me closer and closer to my own orgasm and I found myself having to pump faster while doing my best not to slip out, not to lose control and not to get out of rhythm with Andy.

Mum's body was a wild thing now, an uncontrollable force that bucked and squirmed between us as we hung on firmly.

"Ohhhh, oooooh, oh God, yessss!" Mum howled as she rode out her orgasm, "Oh I can't -- I am! Oh Chris! Oh Andy!"

Her orgasm seemed to go on and on, one series of spluttering shuddering spasms after another until finally and suddenly she sighed heavily and flopped, her out-of-control body movements enough to overpower my own orgasm and seemingly Andy's too.

"Oh, oh, oh, goodness," she breathed, "Oh boys, that was something else!"

"You enjoyed that did you?" asked Andy with a big grin, "Ready for round two?"

"In a while," panted Mum, her body still floppy and limp, "But you're still hard -- didn't you cum then?"

"Hah, you'd certainly have known if I'd cum," said Andy as he thrust upwards at Mum, "I don't think Chris came either, did you."

"I was too busy holding on!" I exclaimed, "Do you want me to start again Mum?"

"No, please don't, I really do need a bit of a break," she said, "I don't think I could do that all over again right now."

"Well I could," said Sarah from beside us, pointing between her splayed naked legs, "If you've had enough Mum, would you mind if I borrowed them?"

"Suppose so," groaned Mum as a last but sudden spasm shook her from end to end, "Oh goodness, I need to stop, I'm not used to having this much fun."

"You can have them back afterwards," said Sarah as she pulled my hand to her breast, "I want to see if they have the same effect on me."

"You know damn well they will," said Mum as she reached back to gently push me away, "Anyway I've primed them for you and done all the hard work. You can finish them off; you can empty their spunk for them."

There was a brief period of relative silence as we all moved around while Mum moved to one side and the cushions were rearranged and then we converged on the empty space, no-one quite certain of their role for a few moments then there was a sudden and happy laugh from Mum.

"Actually I've just thought," she said, "Yes, you can have all the spunk, all the mess, because I've had a super orgasm and yet I hardly need to clean up at all."

"I could have cleaned you up nicely," said Andy, sticking his tongue out, "And probably given you another orgasm too."

"So could I!" added Sarah brightly.

"Well I'm quite happy with what I've had for now," said Mum, as she patted her pussy, "Now come on, you lot, get on with it -- I want to watch."

Almost simultaneously both Andy and I thrust our erections out towards Mum and then we all dissolved into laughter until Sarah broke the spell as she grabbed our cocks.

"Stop pissing around," she said, "I'm all wet and I've just put some gel on my arse too so get on with it."

"Yeah sorry," said Andy as he stropped his cock steadily, "Who do you want where?"

I want Chris underneath," she said as she gesticulated at the floor, "And you can do my arse."

"Oh thanks, I get the shitty end!" said Andy who just managed to avoid Sarah's flailing arm, "Come on then."

Mum now decided that she wanted to sit on a chair so we helped Mum rise from the floor, then I settled down on my back and hardly had I done so when Sarah was straddling me, lowering her naked pussy and trembling thighs towards me but she'd only half lowered herself when she jumped up and turned around, now lowering herself again, but now facing away from me.

"Hey, that's not fair, I want to hold your tits!" I exclaimed but Sarah just laughed.

"Don't worry, they'll be there for you," she said, "I want to try it this way, I think they call it the 'reverse cowgirl' position."

A few moments later and her hand was holding my cock, guiding it easily into her gel-glistening anal cavity.

"Careful, careful...ohhhh yes, that's nice," she said contentedly as she wriggled her arse around to get comfortably seated on my pole, "Ohh yeah, good, that's good."

I could hardly believe that she'd taken me in her arsehole so easily but I had no time to ruminate right now.

"What about me?" asked Andy, "I thought you wanted me up your arse?"

"I've changed my mind," said Sarah as her body began seductive movements on my cock, "Hang on a bit, let me get nicely worked up, then you can join in, ok."

"Don't be too long," said Andy as he stroked his erection steadily, "I'm already fit to burst!"

"Well, stop playing with yourself then," said Sarah as she stuck her tongue out at him, "Just be patient."

Hmmph!" muttered Andy as he stood and watched us, "don't take forever or I'll go and find Mum."

However, he didn't move but instead kept his eyes glued firmly onto the small space between my cock and Sarah's wide-spread thighs.

I had my hands on her hips as she settled down to a steady movement, rising and falling on my erection to the accompaniment of assorted grunts and sighs. One hand was supporting herself while the other hand was at her pussy, rubbing her clit, spreading her lips even further apart and occasionally reaching down to squeeze my cock then returning to her vagina.

"This is so nice," she murmured, "Ohhhh yesss, I could go on doing this all day!"

"You'd better not," said Andy with exasperation in his voice, "Come on, how about me?"

Sarah ignored him while she worked above me, her arsehole gripping my cock tightly as she lifted and fell and all the while she moaned and groaned with pleasurable delight.

"Oh Chris, I love it," she said as she ground down onto me, ""It's fantastic!"

Her body squirmed around on me, her rump rolling and swaying as she excited herself. I could tell that she was playing with her pussy too and suddenly she was climaxing violently once again.

"Oh, oh, oh God, yesss!" she cried as she shuddered all over, "Oh wow, oh gosh, oh phew!"

All movements ceased with the exception of some small residual quivers inside her until she turned and looked in my direction.

"I came so quickly," she said, "I was going to let this be a nice long one but it all happened just like that -- suddenly!"

"So I noticed," I commented dryly, "Are we going to carry on now?"

Poised above us, Andy was still holding his cock and still waiting and now Sarah seemed to notice him again.

"Oh sorry Andy, ok I'm ready," she said -- then suddenly she held up her hand to stop him.

"No, wait, I've changed my mind," she said and with that she lifted quickly up and off my cock and stood up.

"Hang on," she said and with that she was gone but soon reappeared with a dripping cloth in her hand.

Quickly she bent over me and wiped my cock clean then dumped the wet cloth on the table and settled herself once again, but this time with my cock inside her pussy.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as her slippery vagina surrounded my erection, "I thought you wanted Andy in there and me up your arse?"

"I've changed my mind again," she said as she beckoned at Andy, "Come on then."

"Where do you want me then?" he asked, "How do you expect me to get this thing up your arse from there?"

"I don't," said Sarah, "I've decided I want you in here with Chris!"

She pointed one finger at her pussy and I suddenly realised -- she aimed to get us both inside her vagina at once!

"You'll never do it," I said, "Not both of us at the same time surely."

"Wanna bet!" exclaimed Andy as he manoeuvred into position, his knees settling between my legs, which he pushed wider apart, "And if Sarah says she's going to do something then she will."

From my supine position there wasn't a lot I could do or see but at least I could feel Andy's body as he moved closer. His legs pressed against my inner thighs as he settled and then there was the touch of his balls against mine, then his cock against my penis as he rubbed it in Sarah's overflowing slippery juices.

"Ok?" he asked, "I'll push now but let me know if it hurts too much."

Sarah took a deep breath and told him that she was ready then grabbed my hand and pulled it towards her breasts. I understood and quickly brought both hands into use, holding, cupping, caressing and loving her breasts with my fingers and thumbs working on her pliant yet stiff little nipples.

Down lower, pressure was increasing as Andy began forcing his cock into Sarah's hole alongside mine. I could feel the shape of his penis pressing against mine; the bulbous knob leading the way as Andy continued with his relentless drive, until his erection began sliding against my own knob and at that point I realised that he was fully embedded too.

"Wow!" both he and I exclaimed, then we laughed together too.

"That's tight," Andy added, "Thank heavens you're nice and wet Sarah."

"You're definitely a tight fit," said Sarah, "But I knew I could do it. Mind you, the two cocks I had up me before weren't as big as you and Chris!"

"You dirty little bitch!" said Andy with a chuckle, "You've definitely had more cock than I've had pussy and you're still only 19!"

"I told you I had some good friends!" said Sarah, "Now stop being rude and get on and do it, you know, screw me!"

There was a moment or two of inaction as we all decided how to go about this exciting task, then Andy spoke up, leading the way as usual.

"You hold still," he said to me, "I'll do all the movements and when I rub against you that should get you off and with a bit of luck it'll get Sarah off and me too."

"Try it then," I suggested, "Sounds fine to me."

Slowly he started to slide his penis in and out, making what felt like long smooth strokes to begin with, the ridge of his helmet seeming to slide up and down the full length of my cock with each stroke. It was certainly stimulating and it was all I could do not to move, to join in as well but even so I still found my hips thrusting upwards unintentionally every so often, then discovering that my hands were now braced against the floor as I helped push my hips upwards. I rested them now to allow Sarah and Andy to do the work while I just enjoyed the feelings.

Sarah too was enjoying the activity but was also able to slide around, pressing her body at Andy's penetrating penis and rolling her hips as she adjusted her pleasure and her movements and it worked on me too just as Andy had envisaged.

"Ooooh this is good," Sarah breathed as her hips jerked around suddenly, "Ohhhh Andy, yeah, just there!"

"Yeahh," I agreed, "Nice -- just like that."

I could feel that his angle of approach had changed slightly, not that I was complaining because his penis was still rubbing deliciously up and down my own cock but the change was definitely affecting Sarah. Suddenly her hips were alive, squirming and twisting vigorously while her hole seemed to tighten and pulsate around our two cocks.

"Ohhh Andy, yesss!" she hissed, her movements unabated, "Keep doing that, don't stop...please!"

"You like that do you?" he asked and I saw Sarah's head nodding quickly, "Feels good from here too!"

"What about me?" I asked, suddenly feeling somewhat ignored, "Aren't I doing it right then?"

"Oh Chris, sorry," said Sarah as she found my hand and squeezed it, "You're so important there, your cock's that bit bigger than Andy's and you're kind of holding everything together."

I felt her vagina squeeze us, just as she moved my hand to cover her breast again, guiding my fingers to her nipple.

"Ohhhh!" she gasped, "Ohhhh, that's fantastic, ohhhh, I'm going to cum so quickly!"

I could have told her that she was closing in on her orgasm just from the way her hole was clenching and squeezing faster and stronger. Her grip on our two cocks was powerful and wonderful and seemed to be doing as much to turn Andy on as it was to turn her on. His penis was now sliding up and down, in and out past my own cock, his movements urgent and energetic now as he matched Sarah's movements.

His body was now starting to slam down against hers, pushing her down onto me, squashing the air from my body with each lunge. But although I felt like a mattress underneath them, the way he was causing Sarah to move was sending frenetic feeling through my body as well and I could feel my own level of arousal rising rapidly.

Quickly I diverted my brain to do something else, to prolong my pleasure, finding myself doing a mental tour of our new house and for a few moments my tour superseded the actions above me -- but only for a few moments as there was a low laugh from someone that immediately brought me back to reality.

"My goodness, that's a pretty sight," Mum's voice said, "Don't let me stop you though -- keep going."

"Hi Mum, oh God yesss, pretty yes and really sexy!" panted Sarah, "Oh Muuum, I can't stop -- he's going to make me cummmm!"

I opened my eyes to see Mum standing there, her feet astride my head as she watched the action. The fact that she was there was enough on it's own to jerk me back to the present but what really spoilt my plans to delay my orgasm was that she was now naked and as I looked up so I was confronted by a worm's eye view of her pussy with her hand busy stroking her clit.

"Oh Mum, oh wow!" I gasped, my hips jumping with both surprise and erotic delight, "Oh no!"

Sure enough the sight had been enough to send me through the orgasmic barrier, enough to send an electric shockwave of delight to my balls and my cock. In my imagination I felt my penis growing immensely as if reaching up to find Mum's hole but instead driving deeply into Sarah's delectable body and I felt Sarah respond to my arousal.

"You're going to cum too aren't you?" she asked quickly, "Do it then -- fill me -- fill me!"

"Can't stop," I gasped, feeling the sap rising quickly now, "I'm going to, I'm going to -- oh my God, here it cums!"

With a deep and heavy grunt I felt my hips thrusting upwards, meeting at that moment the down-thrust of Andy's cock. The combined thrusting brought a gasp from Sarah, a grunt from Andy and another cry from my own lips as my cock erupted.

"Uuuuggghh!" I cried, "Oooo! Ohhhh! Oh-oh-oh! Oh my God!"

With each cry my cock jetted another flood of cum into Sarah and although it had been very quick, I knew full well that I'd emptied my reservoir and filled Sarah's hole. Equally suddenly I felt limp and exhausted and totally unable to move any further, but above me there was still plenty of action.

My orgasm may have flooded Sarah with my spunk but the jetting cum had obviously been felt by Andy as well and it was now his turn to reach his limit.

"Chris, Sarah, I can feel it," he said quickly, "All that cum, it's all slippery and warm, feels incredible, feels so, so -- oh damn!"

His hips were now pumping rapidly up and down and it was my turn to feel his penis swelling and growing alongside mine. Suddenly it felt as if he was huge against my cock and equally as suddenly Sarah too began to climax.

"Ooh Andy, ohh Chris, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" she cried, her voice shrill and urgent, "Oooooooo!"

In an instant it was all action above me as Sarah convulsed spasmodically, as Andy exploded and as Mum too found things to be too exciting.

"Oh Sarah, you've got it all!" she cried, her hand a blur at her pussy, her legs quivering as she stood beside us, "Oh you're so lucky, such a lucky girl."

She squealed suddenly, then collapsed onto the cushions beside us, her hips bucking frantically against her flying fingers as her own orgasm added to the trio of climaxes she'd just witnessed.

The cacophony of howls, moans and cries mingled with the suddenly strong scent of overflowing sexual fluids. My nose flared and wrinkled as all the stirring smells filled the air -- earthy overtones of spunk, the voluptuous florals of the slippery juices of two women and the weirdly exciting scent of sweat all combined and swirled around us deliciously.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers