A Very English Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

I even felt my cock beginning to fill out again despite having experienced as energetic an orgasm as any I could remember. I thrust my growing penis upwards and deeper into the swampy place that had once been Sarah's vagina but instead of a second round of pleasure I was merely met with objections.

"Ohhh, cut it out," said Sarah, "I can't feel anything any more and anyway it's all going to flood out everywhere if you do that."

"And I've lost my hard-on too, so if you push too much my cock will slip out," said Andy, "Ohhh bloody hell, it's gonna -- it's sliding out -- damn!"

All of a sudden Sarah's hole was a loose vessel, now only half filled and stretched so that my lonely and only half-hard cock just seemed to flop around inside. More than that, the absence of Andy's plug was now releasing our juices and I could feel the slippery wet and quickly cooling globules of cum as they slid down my cock and gathered at my groin. Sarah too realised what was happening and in an instant her hand was around my penis in an attempt to trap the juices inside.

"I'm going to get off," she said, giggling, "Things are getting quite messy!"

I pushed her upwards from my penis -- while still she still clamped one hand over her vagina and then she lowered herself to the cushions between Mum and me, her breasts rising and falling as she breathed heavily.

"Anyone got a towel?" she asked, "I don't really want to leave a trail everywhere like a slug!"

Her request seemed to fall on deaf ears but then Mum rose from her supine position.

"I'll deal with it," she said as she scrambled around on her knees, "Let me..."

A few moments later and she was between Sarah's legs, pushing Sarah down flat on her back again and bending down over her, the view of her actions hidden by her cascading hair.

But what she was up to soon became very apparent.

"Ahhhh Mum, yessss, right there!" cried Sarah, "Ohhh that's perfect!"

Mum flicked her hair aside now and it was apparent that her mouth was now attached to Sarah's pussy, and from the way her cheeks were concaved it was obvious that she was sucking our juices from Sarah's stretched and leaky hole and Sarah was loving the attention.

It would seem too that Mum, now that she'd settled comfortably intended to make the most of Sarah's pussy and was now eager to share the experience as she lifted her head and looked at us two lads, her face reddened, smiling and wet, her tongue busily wiping her lips. On her chin a generous if errant blob of cum was clinging, one that she slowly removed with a finger. She held it up to show us then inserted her finger into her mouth and sucked it, deliciously and seductively.

"Delicious!" she said, her tongue still busy on her lips, "I wonder whose spunk that was?"

She ducked her head briefly then lifted up again, now showing her tongue extended with another big blob of cum on it. She wiggled her tongue from side to side before withdrawing it back into her mouth, then she smiled at us.

"You two did a good job down there, didn't you?" she said, "It's everywhere -- there's so much I won't be wanting supper!"

"Dirty bitch!" exclaimed Sarah with a chuckle, "Anyway, stop talking Mum, you haven't finished yet."

Mum's fingers waved a goodbye to us as she bent down once again and with her hair held to one side she let us watch as she explored Sarah's pussy from one end to the other. We could see quite a bit of the action and we could see even more once Sarah lifted her arse and pulled a cushion beneath her because once her bum was elevated so her legs splayed wider apart.

Mum used her tongue most professionally it seemed, touching Sarah's inflamed lips so perfectly that Sarah was holding her breath in anticipation just as we were -- Mum was a consummate tease.

Occasionally her tongue would slide upwards and over Sarah's clit and each time she did so Sarah would gasp and convulse delightedly.

"She's hot stuff, isn't she?" said Andy beside me, his hand around his penis which once again was rigid, "She knows all the right places -- she'll have Sarah cumming in no time."

A sudden gasp from Sarah told us that Mum had just sucked Sarah's clit into her mouth and another gasp told us that Mum had released it suddenly, the resulting recoil sending passionate waves of sexual arousal all through Sarah's body.

"Ooooh Mum, ooooh Mum," moaned Sarah "Stop it, that's too nice!"

"Is it darling?" asked Mum, her voice indistinct, "How about this then?"

"Ahhhh, oh God!" cried Sarah, "That's worse -- no, I mean it's better -- no, ahhhhh!"

Mum was now attacking Sarah's hole itself and while we couldn't see in detail, we could tell that Mum's lips were at least covering Sarah's vaginal opening and that her tongue was probably probing deep inside.

I suddenly realised that I was breathing quickly and that, like Andy, my hand was stroking my renewed erection eagerly. I shook my head in surprise because I hadn't even realised that I was hard, let alone playing with it but I knew now and found myself jerking my cock in time with Sarah's body as it lifted and fell against Mum's onslaught, as I enjoyed the spectacle and the excitement.

But the excitement wasn't going to last much longer it seemed as Sarah's movements were becoming faster and faster and more and more erratic. Even her breathing was quick and spasmodic and Mum now placed her hands on Sarah's hips to hold her in place as she brought her off. Mum's hair had now flopped over the scene of the crime again but the sounds alone were sufficient evidence -- sounds of slurping and wetness along with those of pleasure and orgasm.

"Oh Mum, Mum, Mum!" gasped Sarah, her legs quivering violently, her hands grasping at thin air, "Cumming, cumming -- oh yesss, I'm cumming again!"

Sarah was in the throes of a seriously energetic orgasm and Mum was just not letting up with her mouth, keeping Sarah right up there on the crest of a wave but Mum too needed some excitement.

"Someone -- come and do me too!" she gasped suddenly, raising herself onto her knees with her arse lifting and moving around lasciviously, "Quick -- please!"

I was there in a shot, muscling Andy out of the way as we both scrambled to get our cocks into Mum's hole while Mum continued to thrill her daughter and in seconds my erection was lined up with Mum's pulsating hole.

"Do it, put it in now -- I'm wet enough, I know it," she hissed, "Hurry up!"

I leaned forward and let my penis find it's way, guiding the tip only into Mum's dripping pussy, allowing the natural springiness of my cock to discover the opening, which it soon did. I pushed and for a moment or two I thought I'd better stop and lubricate things but then there was a sudden sliding sensation and my penis was deep inside my mother's hole once again.

"Quick, quick, work it in and out," cried Mum, her arse heaving and rolling, "Make me cum -- I want to cum!"

Instinct took over, powering my penis in and out of her vagina, pressing my hips forward until I was wedged balls deep then letting my cock slide almost entirely out again. My body automatically repeated the action as I looked over Mum's shoulder to watch Sarah as she climaxed time and time again.

"I can't stop!" she wailed, her head rolling from side to side, "Ohhh Mum, I'm cumming again!"

"Yes darling, keep cumming, it's wonderful!" breathed Mum, her voice indistinct once again as she teased the stiff clitoris of her daughter with her mouth, "I'll be with you soon."

I knew that Mum would soon be there because her pussy was closing like a wet vice around my cock, the muscular contractions fluttering up and down my length while her hips pressed her buttocks hard against my thighs. I could feel the increased lubrication that Mum was creating and now the powerfully aphrodisiac smell of hot pussy was wafting around, rising between us as we grew hotter and sweatier. The scent was an intoxicating brew that instead of giving me brewers droop was causing my cock to stiffen even more as I slammed it into Mum's welcoming hole but it was all coming to a head now.

Mum's body was quivering almost all over now and her vagina seemed to have a death grip on my cock but that grip was so exquisite that it was sending me into orbit too. I imagined stars around me and I felt short of breath too as I continued to pound Mum's hole but my cock was about to spew forth it's load -- there was little I could do now to stop my own climax.

"Hurry up Mum, I'm going to cum any moment," I advised her, "I can't stop now!"

"Come on then, do it -- pump it up me -- fill me!" she howled, "I'm cumming too -- right now!"

Suddenly and once again the room was filled with moans and cries and shrieks of pleasure as we all climaxed in one huge finale.

I saw Andy jerking sprays of cum over Sarah's face and body just as I started pumping powerful jets of spunk into my mother's vagina, just as Sarah howled once again and as Mum herself lifted her head and screamed with pleasure.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" she cried, her voice rising above the grunts from us two lads and even above the howls from her daughter, "It's brilliant -- it's super -- it's fantastic!"

"Uhhh yeahhh!" I grunted as a final shudder sent my last wave of cum into Mum's depths, "Ohhh Mum, that was incredible!"

"Bloody hell," said Andy as he shook the last few drops of white cum from his cock onto Sarah's heaving breasts, "That really was something else!"

Mum and I both laughed at his inability to find a suitable description, our mirth shaking our bodies until Mum waved her hand behind her hip.

"No more," she said, "I can't stand any more, I need a break."

"What about me?" asked Sarah as she used her finger to collect and swallow blobs of her brother's spunk, "I've been cumming for ages -- I'm knackered too."

"Hey, Andy and I have both cum twice in quick succession as well!" I added, somewhat taken aback by my renewed energy.

"Yeah, and that's while you've been lying there on your back," said Andy to Sarah, "Easy for you, eh!"

"We'll change places next time," said Sarah as she inspected another finger-full of white cum, "You see what it's like to have Mum working on you for half an hour!"

"Yeah, bloody right I will!" enthused Andy as he waved his cock around, "That would be brilliant -- I'd look forward to that!"

Gradually we untangled ourselves and wearily now stood around, each in turn using the towel to clean up our respective sex organs although by the time it reached me I had a hard time finding a dry corner of he towel, then Andy turned and stepped to the door.

"Hot chocolate anyone, before we go to bed?" he asked and we all accepted his offer eagerly.

He disappeared into the kitchen as us three slumped into chairs, each of us with a happy look on our faces. It had been a veritable orgy and that on top of our earlier activity was more than enough for tonight...

"Well," said Mum, "That was a bit, um, hot, shall I say."

"Was, wasn't it," agreed Sarah, "I never knew you were so good at that, Mum."

"I'm not sure that I knew either," she answered, "But I just couldn't resist you and you were simply delicious too!"

The two of them smiled broadly at each other as they sat there, both still naked, then Mum pointed at Sarah's pussy which was exposed between her splayed legs.

"I've made you a bit red," said Mum, "Sorry -- you'll be too tender for Andy tonight!"

"Yeah, he can sling his hook tonight!" said Sarah with feeling, "I've definitely had enough for now."

"I think I have too," said Mum as she looked at me, "So you can stay in your own bed tonight Chris."

"I was going to..." I began but Mum shushed me.

"Actually and thinking of that, do you know what?" she said, "I wouldn't actually say no if you wanted to sleep with me tonight, just so long as you behaved."

"I'm always the perfect gentleman!" I said with a big grin, "Of course I'll behave if you want me to."

"It's just that it'll be nice to have a man beside me at night again," said Mum wistfully, "Mind you, I'm a bit out of practice -- I'll probably push you out of bed."

"I'm heavy," I said, "It'll be fun actually if you try; I bet we'd end up having sex instead!"

"You would!" added Sarah who'd been listening, "That's why Andy isn't going to sleep with me tonight."

At that moment he reappeared complete with a tray and four steaming mugs which he placed on the table.

"Spoilsport!" he answered as he reached out and stroked her thigh, "We'll see -- I won't push you but I'm always up for it!"

"Don't we know it!" said Mum with a laugh, "Proper horny little devil aren't you!"

"Do you want me to prove it?" asked Andy as he stood up, "Anyone fancy a bit more loving?"

With a few strokes of his hand his cock was standing erect again and he waved his hard penis around as if offering it to us but he had no takers. We'd all worn ourselves down, except for Andy it seemed, and we had no immediate desires to expend any more energy.

"Put it away!" said Sarah, not that Andy had anywhere to hide it, "If you're that desperate I might suck you off later but otherwise you can just wait until tomorrow."

"Oh, speaking of tomorrow, you boys especially need to start looking for work," said Mum seriously, "Ok, it's Sunday so I'm not expecting you to go out and find anything but I want you to get hold of the local papers and do some ground work. You can't be expected to live off me for ever."

"Don't worry Mum," I said, "We'll find work easily enough, I'm sure, even if we have to sell our bodies!"

"You won't get much for yours!" scoffed Sarah with a wink, "You're getting too old!"

"Up yours!" I answered using my finger to emphasize the point, "But you on the other hand could make a fortune with your lovely body!"

"Might just do that!" said Sarah with a wink to Mum, "I'll go and find some work as a stripper or an escort!"

"You will not!" said Mum, "You belong to us as a family."

Sarah shook her breasts around to stress her loveliness, then clamped her hands over her tits while screwing her face up.

"What's the matter love?" asked Mum solicitously, "You ok?"

"Yeah, yeah, it's just that when I did that my nipples went all tingly," said Sarah, then her eyes crinkled again and her fingers moved to hold her little firm nipples, "Ohhhh, they're all sensitive now, oh-oh-oh-ohhh!"

"I'll help," said Andy quickly moving to kneel between her spread legs, "I'm good at that sort of thing!"

His hands had already found her breasts and he slid Sarah's fingers from her nipples, his own fingers soon holding them instead. But instead of calming her all he was doing was exciting her more as was quickly evidenced as Sarah slumped back in her comfy chair with her mouth open.

"Ohhhh Andy, stop it!" she breathed, "You're making it worse!"

But she did nothing to stop him and instead she just slumped even further down in her chair until her arse was almost hanging off the seat but that movement merely helped Andy to achieve his goal.

"Ooooh Andy, get it out," hissed Sarah, "Oooooh nooooo!"

In moments both Mum and I realised what had happened -- as Sarah had slid down so she'd met Andy's erection and he'd entered her in one swift and easy movement but such was Sarah's condition that she did nothing to stop him and was now actually grinding her arse down onto his cock while his hands continued to play with her tits.

"Bloody well insatiable, aren't they!" exclaimed Mum, one hand now stroking her own belly, "Come on Chris, let's leave them to it. I'm off to bed."

We both rose and now it was Mum's turn to exclaim.

"Oh what -- you're not all horny as well are you?" she said as she saw my rearing erection, "I told you not tonight."

"I couldn't help it," I admitted, waving a hand at the pair of sex maniacs, "Blame them."

Mum shook her head, ignored me, blew kisses to the two lovers and headed to the stairs so I followed her, far enough behind so that I could enjoy the sight of her lovely buttocks as they rose and fell as she climbed the stairs. The sight did nothing to calm my cock which continued to throb as it swayed with my steps.

On the landing Mum turned and waited for me and as I met her she embraced me, my cock pressing firmly against her belly while her lovely bare tits squashed deliciously against my chest. She reached up and kissed me, her lips warm and damp and loving.

"Don't forget, you're sleeping with me tonight -- and you can have me if you want me," she said softly, "But no rough stuff, you'll have to be gentle and nice to me."

A big yawn broke my concentration before I could form a reply.

"Let's see once we get in bed," I said eventually as I rubbed my erection against her body, "Are we having a shower first?"

Mum shook her head and smiled broadly.

"You know what happens when we get in the shower," she said with bigger smile, "I'm going to have a quick wash and then a shower in the morning if you don't mind."

"Of course not," I answered, "I think I'll do the same -- I'll use this bathroom."

It only took a few minutes to clean up and to brush my teeth and then I headed to Mum's door, my erection still leading the way. The thought of having warm and friendly sex with Mum was more than enough to keep my arousal up, even though I'd had to adjust things while I had a pee, but as I closed the door behind me, there was Mum, still naked and already in bed.

"You're on that side," she said, "Come on, get in and let me hold you."

I settled in the bed, the warm night meaning that we only needed a sheet and one thin blanket over us. Mum reached out and turned off her bedside light -- which reminded me to find my own bedside light too -- then turned back to me with outstretched arms, the moonlight enough to illuminate our bodies.

"Come to me darling," she breathed softly, "Get your arms round me too, I want some nice easy loving please."

I wriggled across the bed until I felt my cock touch her body and until my arm was under her neck and we snuggled deliciously for a while, kissing and touching tenderly, our hands and lips gently moving, exploring, feeling and loving.

"Sweetheart, put it in me," Mum breathed softly into my ear, "I know you want me."

"Yeah, but I thought you were tired," I asked but Mum shushed me.

"So long as it's just gentle loving," she said as her hand snaked between us and warmly grasped my cock, "I won't even mind if you don't make me cum."

Her gentle hand guided my penis downwards until I felt the soft fuzz of her pubes against my knob, then, with a little more pressure my penis slotted gently between her pussy lips. It slid around easily, proving that Mum was already well aroused but sticking to her wishes I let her body dictate our movements. Her hand pushed my cock a bit further then withdrew and I immediately felt the warmth of her vagina against my tip.

"You ok?" I asked and Mum hummed her answer so I pushed gently.

My cock slid so easily into her hole that it was as if she was just made for me and most certainly her vagina was the most perfect place for my penis. Some twenty or so years ago it had been the passageway into a new world for me and now it was the entry into a different world again, one wherein my own mother was also my lover.

"Slowly," breathed Mum, "Nice and slow and easy darling."

She sounded as if she was almost asleep even now and had it not been for my erection and the presence of my delicious Mum I too might well have dozed off, content and relaxed after the sexual excitement of the day but somehow I found enough energy to press my cock into Mum's depths, the effort to control my natural rhythm almost a strain. But it was a delicious strain, knowing that my darling mother was loving my attention, was appreciating my efforts, and was right there, impaled on my penis.

For what felt like some considerable time I worked my penis in and out, putting no pressure on Mum, then very slowly and gently I increased my movements until friction at last began to happen, as the sensation of sliding my cock through my mother's body increased and began stirring my juices. Mum too seemed to waken somewhat and her own body began responding.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers