A Very English Family Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

"I thought you were going to send me to sleep," said Mum sleepily, "That was lovely, really lovely darling."

"It was different," I admitted, "Like giving you a rub down or a gentle massage."

"And you know what happens when you get a massage don't you," said Mum, her lips caressing mine, "It's so relaxing at first and it seems to reach right inside you and then, when it reaches certain parts you kind of start waking up and feeling all naughty."

"Is that how you feel?" I asked, feeling her body moving languidly, "All naughty?"

"Mmmmmm!" hummed Mum, "Kind of. Stay nice and gentle though, don't get too energetic and I'm sure we'll be able to ease your mind as well."

"It's not my mind that needs easing," I said, my penis now moving and probing deep within her, "It's my balls -- they won't stop filling my cock with spunk!"

"I'm sure we'll find ways to empty you out regularly," said Mum, her voice sounding soft and pleasing, "And if I can't then there's always Sarah or Andy."

"But I love you Mum," I said, "And I want you more than anything else. You're mine now!"

"Well, sort of," said Mum, her vagina now pulsating around my penis, "We have to share and share alike though -- it wouldn't be fair on the others. Anyway, you boys especially need to find girlfriends, if only just for appearances. People will soon begin to wonder if two big strong boys never have girlfriends and just live with their widowed Mum."

"Yeah, you're probably right," I admitted, "I'll have a talk with Andy then."

"I've been there, done that already," said Mum, "Just so long as you know."

She squeezed her vagina tightly around my cock and pulled me hard against her.

"Now come on, forget all that and just make love to me -- screw me properly my darling!" she said, her words sealed with a big wet kiss.

I'd woken up somewhat now and obviously Mum had too so I moved my cock further and more energetically now, my movements guided by Mum's hands on me. Her hole was now alive too, clutching and squeezing at me, pushing and pulling against my thrusts and suddenly Mum pulled me over until I lay on top of her.

"Do me, do me!" she husked while her hips rose to meet me, "Come on, make me cum, make me cum hard!"

After a few moments to adjust my body on hers, to support myself and to allow Mum to get her legs as she wanted them we were screwing seriously, my penis banging into her, my abdomen slapping against hers, our thighs slamming against each other as we pushed each other onwards.

"You're doing well darling!" Mum breathed, her voice unsteady from my thrusts, "I'm nearly there now, keep going love, it's good, really good!"

"Yeah, yeah!" I grunted, "Getting there too -- ohhh Mum, you're wonderful!"

"Stop talking and keep going!" said Mum between panting breaths, "Here it cums...any minute now!"

I threw the bedclothes off now as our heat was increasing with every passing second. I was starting to sweat quite hard now as I did my best to make this a memorable occasion, as I continued to pound her pussy, as Mum continued to respond to my efforts but things were most assuredly coming to a head now.

Already I could feel Mum's body losing cohesion as her orgasm took control and my own thrusts were interrupted by major shudders inside my own body as my climax neared. Pressure seemed to be building in my groin, tightening my buttocks and my thighs and making my cock feel enormous and twice as lengthy as reality.

"Ohh yess darling, don't stop now!" breathed Mum urgently, "Here it cums -- it's huge -- it's going to be perfect!"

"And me!" I gasped, my hips working hard and fast, "Gonna fill you, gonna fill you so full, I know it!"

The next few moments were a blur of action as we both climaxed within seconds. It was hard to tell who was yelling, who was panting, who was doing what. All I knew was that my cock was being sucked deeply into Mum's body, pulled there by her muscles rather than my thrusts, that I was, or felt I was, pumping enormous quantities of spunk inside her, that Mum was writhing and twisting beneath me as she climaxed, that her vagina was gripping my cock so tightly and that her fingers were raking my back, seeming to tear the flesh from my body.

The pain of her clawing fingers seemed to drive me onwards though, adding extra steel to my erection and extra pressure to the jets of cum I was releasing...and all the time there were constant cries of exaltation and pleasure from both of us.

Then finally all was still, our energy depleted, our lust satiated. Only our necessary bodily activities continued, with our lungs sucking in great gulps of air, our hearts pounding, our nerve endings twitching and firing at random and our bodies positively oozing sweat.

A few moments later and Mum pushed me off her and we rolled sideways and collapsed, my depleted cock squelching from Mum's wet and battered hole. We lay side by side, just breathing heavily as we recovered until finally Mum gave a big sigh and lifted herself onto one elbow.

"So much for a quiet night's sleep," she said accusingly, "That's the last time I invite you for a cuddle!"

She sounded hard but I could see her eyes twinkling happily and her hand now stroked my chest -- then her fingers slid down my body until they found my cock.

"He's certainly eager," she said as she stroked my penis, "Thank you darling, you were wonderful."

"So were you Mum," I answered, feeling my penis growing somewhat in her hand, "I didn't expect that either."

"And that was a super orgasm too," added Mum, "I wasn't even sure I'd be able to have one but that slow stuff was so sensuous that you made me have a really strong orgasm."

"Yeah, sorry about moving faster -- it was so sexy to go slow and then once we got all worked up I just couldn't stop," I said as I felt my hips pushing my growing cock through Mum's fingers, "You were certainly hot stuff!"

"Thinking of hot, I think we need that shower now, a cool one, don't we?" said Mum, her hand still sliding up and down my semi-hard cock, "Come on, we'd better get up before I soak the bed."

In a moment she'd almost leapt off the bed, her actions belying her earlier sleepiness, then she stretched out a hand to me.

"Come on then," she said as she dragged me from the bed and towards the bathroom, "You can do me first, then I'll do you."

"I've heard that before," I said, feeling my penis waving stiffly, "And last time you said something like that we ended up having sex, didn't we. That was our first time, wasn't it."

"I remember saying something like that when I got you in the shower," said Mum as she turned around under the water, "Seems like ages ago but it was only the other day. I can still remember every minute of it though -- it was wonderful, just like tonight."

She pulled me under the water with her and kissed me eagerly, our lips sliding and sucking, our tongues twisting and playing together and her deliciously firm nipples hard against my skin before she pushed me away, then her hand slapped my risen cock gently.

"Not again," she said, "Let's get clean and then to bed and no more sex tonight."

"Ohhhh!" I said with mock anguish, "Not even a bit of..."

"Not even anything darling," said Mum firmly, "We should have been asleep ages ago and I do enjoy my beauty sleep. Come on, now where's the soap?"

As she bent over to pick up the tube of liquid soap, the tube of which stood in one corner of the shower as we lacked a shelf as yet, so her cute little arse was presented to me and I had an immediate moment of déjà vu as I suddenly realised that it was I who had used that phrase, not Mum.

"I'll do you then you can do me," I'd said as my brother and I showered, right before we'd had sex together.

My cock jumped at the memory and for a moment I pondered over the idea of going to visit his room but then Mum turned around again and the sight of her beautifully filled breasts, her trimmed pussy and her lovely face turned my interest around too. But I'd lost that urgency anyway and I helped Mum as we cleansed and cooled our bodies.

Ten minutes later and we were back in her bed, on clean dry sheets and with a last kiss and brief cuddle we turned to settle for sleep with our fingers still touching. Sleep was quick to come too, the pillow was so comfy and the knowledge that Mum was right there beside me was so relaxing that I fell asleep in minutes to dream happily of wild and wonderful bodies, thrusting, spurting cocks and pulsating pussies.

Life would never be the same again.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers