A Very Long Hard Week-end

Story Info
Big dicked chap as a very sexual week-end.
13.8k words
4.63
55.3k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Thursday Evening

The week had started badly; the girlfriend moaning due to the fact I would be away in my lorry driving all week. She had a hen weekend planned for the following Saturday and Sunday so no sex for her for over a week. I should explain Jenny my 20-year-old girlfriend of almost two years was the most gorgeous girl I'd ever been in a relationship with. She had long dark hair, a great beauty queen figure and she was a virgin ripe for the plucking, or should I say fucking when I met her at just turned eighteen.

A month into our relationship she succumbed and straddled my cock taking her own virginity. After ten bounces on about half my cock she got off and disappeared into the bathroom returning ten minutes later fully dressed and demanding to be taken for lunch, leaving me high and dry, selfish cow. Over the next months she turned into a right randy bitch demanding sex whenever it suited her although a blow job was a very rare treat if I was a good boy, but never letting me cum in her mouth. Jenny always insisted she didn't like giving head. A pleasure I always gave her was to come on my tongue which she did on a regular basis. So you can imagine more than two years of this and I'd had enough. So when my boss offered me the opportunity to drive long distance I jumped at the chance.

Jenny lived at home with her parents and was spoiled rotten. "Jenny gets what Jenny wants," her father's very words and how true. Jenny had everything a little spoiled brat would have; sports car, good allowance, also her own key to my flat, an arrangement that had suited us fine in the beginning but was getting a bit thin now.

"It's more money," I explained to an unimpressed Jenny who didn't have a care in the world about money. I could see she was only interested in her sex sessions with me.

I was taking the job and that was that. I knew Jenny was totally loyal to me; most girls are to the fellow that takes their virginity. My parting comment was," If you don't like it tough luck!"

The look of amazement on her face was a picture and for once she was speechless, but not for long. She showered a torrent of abuse down my mobile phone before I'd even arrived at my lorry. The phone calls mellowed slightly as the week went on but there was always an undertone of sarcasm and threats that she'd find another fellow. The fact that I hardly spoke and didn't respond, really pissed her off and by Thursday the phone calls had stopped much to my relief.

A hard week's work was drawing to a close. All the drivers meet up on Thursday evening a Smokey's Bar, an overnight truck stop a couple of hours from base, which means we could all run home on Friday mornings and finish at lunch time.

After a shower and change I met the lads in the bar for a meal and was informed the evening's entertainment was a country and western band, not my favourite music but what the heck. The prospect of a weekend on my own and facing Jenny on Monday made a country and western evening quite appealing. But by ten o'clock and after a few beers I'd had enough of the music and thought of turning in, Dave a driver from the same base ordered us another beer. When I suggested I call it a night after this drink he said, " Real entertainment will be here in a minute," winked at me and passed over the beer.

A couple of minutes later a group of girls came in and injected a totally different mood to the room. They were all dressed as Cowgirls or Indians and by god some of the dresses were extremely short. The prospect of another couple of hours all of a sudden seemed a good idea.

"Who's your mate?" one of the girls on Dave's arm asked, gesturing toward me.

Dave explained who I am.

"If he's new he'd best by me a drink," her mate chirped up and sidled up to my side slipping her arm through mine and ordered a large vodka and tonic

"Cheers! I'm Chrissie," she said with a lovely smile.

I took stock of what was happening here. I checked the wedding ring and decided she was a married girl just out with her mates for an evening. She was, however very attractive; long blonde hair, blue eyes, only average tits, nice arse and smashing legs. We chatted and had a couple more drinks when she suggested a dance. Not my forte, but I seemed to do OK.

The last dance of the evening was a traditional smoochy number. Chrissie danced really close and I held her tight slipping my hands onto her arse with no resistance. She ground herself into my crotch; a bit of a come on if ever there ever was one. When the dance finished, she looked up and kissed me on the lips. I could feel myself getting hard, so apparently could Chrissie and she gave a sexy girlie giggle.

"Hope you've got a sleeper cab."

I certainly had. We walked hand in hand toward my rig. Glancing over I noticed Dave just climbing into his cab with the other girl being followed by another lass who could not have been much older than eighteen. The first girl opened the cab door and was just climbing the ladder when Dave slid his hand up her Indian skirt. She stopped and allowed Dave to play with her pussy. The younger lass extracted Dave's cock and kneeling down began to suck him off enthusiastically. By the time we had arrived at my lorry they had all climbed into Dave's rig

Chrissie explained she was twenty-five and had been married for six years, very unhappy, no kids and Thursdays was her one night out. She certainly wanted to make the most of it.

"I've got to be home by two or the old man will give me shit!"said Chrissie unzipping my Levis. "What have we got in here then?" she mused. I knew she wouldn't be disappointed. Jenny measured it one evening to more than ten inches

"Who was at the front of the queue then?" Chrissie whispered as her head moved forward and her tongue flicked the head of my now rigid cock.

She expertly wrapped her hand around the shaft. Her mouth took about half my cock and she proceeded to perform orally for about five minutes until she knew I was going to come. She stopped and lay back. "Your turn," inviting me to return the favour.

I kissed her and removed her top and bra. Her boobs were larger than I had imagined with nice hard long nipples. Taking one then the other in my mouth I worked them over and soon had her moaning. I moved down past her navel to her well groomed short pubes. I ran my tongue along her slit and back down rimming her arsehole making her moan, back up finding her clitty showing its self and wanting. After only a couple of licks her arse came up and she ground her crouch into my face. Using my tongue, she exploded into orgasm screaming and moaning loud enough for everyone within 100 yards to hear.

When she stopped writhing, I got my instructions "Come on big boy give Chrissie a good shagging."

Who was I to refuse that request? I guided my throbbing knob into Chrissie entering her with about half my cock. She came up to meet me and on my second thrust was up her to the hilt.

"Christ that's good, fuck me harder," she moaned.

I was now shafting her with all the effort I could muster. Her second orgasm followed quickly and was longer than her first on my tongue, her cunt gripping my cock in a vice like grip; her arse right up off the bed.

As she was coming down, she knew I was about to cum. Slipping off my dick she turned onto all fours giving me the perfect access. I thrust in deep, balls deep in a single movement. She came again after a few thrusts. This was all too much for me and I began humping her for all I was worth and just about to shoot my load when once again Chrissie moved off my cock spun round looked up at me, naughty grin on her face she took my pulsating member into her mouth, no hands this time just the lips and tongue. All too much for me and I came what must have been six, seven, maybe eight jets of steaming cum into her skilled mouth. I lay back and Chrissie was just smiling after swallowing my load when a banging on the cab door bought us back to reality.

"Come on Christine time to go its quarter to two!" the little vixen who had been sucking Dave's cock was in charge of getting everyone back home for deadline pm. Chrissie dressed; I watched her, my cock gave a twitch as she bent over affording me a view of her from the rear in trying to find her underwear.

Once dressed she asked" Same time next week?" adding "Please."

"Of course," I replied.

Then she leaned forward and planted a kiss on my knob. She took as much as she could into her mouth, came back up placed a final kiss on the bell end and was gone with a slam of the cab door. I heard her running across the car park. There was a lot of giggling amongst the girls all no doubt comparing how much cock they'd enjoyed. The car doors slammed and they drove off. Settling down into my bunk, sleep came easily.

Chapter Two: Friday

The alarm awoke me at six. I had a raging hard on given to me by a somewhat dreamy remembrance of what occurred last night. God it all seemed unbelievable; a tremendous sex session with a lovely woman, from first meeting her to her leaving in about three and a half hours. Still no time to ponder last night's activities. It was time to head home; three hours down the road, wash the rig and should be home for lunch time.

A quick coffee with Dave and we hit the road, early morning sunlight making for a most pleasant run. Arriving just after ten, the factory workers were just finishing their tea break. Knowing they would be done in a couple of hours they busied themselves, finishing the week's work.

Dave and I washed our rigs, handed in our paperwork and were just about to go when a June and Stacey came into the canteen.

"Hi guys," Stacey chirped. June her lesbian lover gave her a filthy glance.

The production line in the factory was all female; all ages shapes and sizes, several lesbians lots of married girls and a few single girls. They all earned good money and were always taking the mickey out of each other and more especially out of any of the male employees who had the misfortune to have to do some maintenance or get in their company. The drivers, however had to work with the girls and there was a mutual respect, although plenty of suggestive remarks went on both ways.

"You guys coming down the pub?" Stacey asked ignoring June, much to her disgust.

"Give us a blow job Stace!" Dave suggested rubbing his groin.

"She will not," June answered without reference to Stacey who appeared to be considering Dave's request thoughtfully.

"Fancy a couple of pints?" Dave asked me.

"Who's going?"

"Most of the girls and usually a few of the guys," June now a little calmer said while playfully slapping Stacey on the arse, making her squeal.

"OK I fancy a drink to round off the week."

Half hour later we were in the bar and about twenty-five others, including Penelope Frisk, the body of the factory floor. She was nineteen years old and possessed what must be a pair of 38 DD at a good estimate, but with a 22-inch waist. Most of the blokes had tried to pull Penny, but all had met with the same negative response. Although on the Monday after the Christmas party she turned up with a couple of love bites evident on her neck, much to the delight of the roughnecks on the factory floor. To her credit Penny ignored their rude comments. Fucking stuck up blonde bimbo Dave always referred to her as. Perhaps he was right, but as she'd never spoken or had anything to do with me I had no first hand knowledge of Penelope Frisk.

After a couple of drinks I was propositioned by Melissa the stone Scottish supervisor shouting loudly across the bar, "Aye Steve you've got a lovely arse how about shagging me all afternoon?"

I found myself next to Miss Frisk. She was laughing at my embarrassment at Melissa's suggestion. I turned my back on Melissa I was face to face with Penny

"Like a drink?" I stammered trying to hide my embarrassment.

"Brandy and Coke would be good," she responded with a nice smile, tossing her shoulder length hair to one side. I ordered her drink.

Melissa was coming in for round two when Penny saved me. "Let's go and sit down over here," she suggested.

I followed quickly just thankful to be escaping the further sexual advances of Melissa

"You'll never shag that skinny tart," Melissa continued loudly, "Hasn't a good fuck in her."

Melissa was going to continue her assault when Dave stuck his hand up her skirt from behind, she turned quickly

"You bastard!" she spat but didn't seem unduly quick to have him remove his hand.

"Thanks Penny," I said somewhat relieved and glancing at her magnificent tits hoping she didn't notice, although I think she did.

"Thank you for the drink, it's Steve isn't it?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied looking into her eyes.

I detected something in her eyes, maybe sadness, maybe fear, fright. She seemed quite distant, somewhere else. We made small talk for a while, and after a couple more drinks I noticed tears in her eyes.

"What's the matter?" I asked quietly.

Penny explained that she had been forced to work at the factory by her mother's boyfriend, Lloyd Bennetts. Now Lloyd Bennetts was a huge West Indian who her mother had been shagging for a while. Apparently he just moved in one day and promptly threw her father out. He took most of Penny's wages each week. That wasn't so bad, but he told her last night when she came home from work today his mate Tony would be waiting to have sex with her and she'd better not refuse or her give her a thrashing. Something he'd done once before and she couldn't sit down properly for a week. My face must have had a look of shear disbelief.

"You think I'm lying?" Penny almost sobbed, "I'll tell you something else . . . " She went on to elaborate on how the brute was bringing his drinking mates home to have sex with her mom.

"I crept downstairs the other evening and mom was kneeling in front of two men alternately sucking their cocks while Lloyd was shafting her rigid from behind. The men changed places after about ten minutes," she continued. "I went back upstairs and was sick. Later I heard the men laughing and saying Lloyd had done them proud. "Mom left during the night and I haven't seen or heard from her since."

Penny continued ,"When he came home last night he told me I would be taking her place in every way!! What can I do?" she questioned "He said he'd pick me up sometime this afternoon."

"Come on let's get out of here," I said.

Penny followed me to the car. I explained I had a weekend free so she could stay with me. We got to my flat after picking up some food. After we'd eaten I suggested Penny have a bath. She stood up and I watched her walk across the room. God I'd forgotten what a body that girl had, those tits and that magnificent arse My cock gave a twitch of approval.

After about an hour, Penny appeared wearing one of my shirts and a towel around her head. My shirt was certainly straining to hold her large breasts and when she bent down to get a hairbrush from her bag her arse came into view. Her red thong was just about hiding her fanny. God this was a bit too much. Was she giving me the come on or just being naïve?

"I'll open a bottle of wine," I suggested.

"Great." Penny was a lot chirpier now. "Red please."

She sat in the big armchair opposite me when I returned, bottle and glasses in hand. The hair was down and a wonderful smile greeted me "Steve thanks for this." She was sitting on her legs giving me a glimpse of her thong

"Don't mention it, let's just forget about your problems tonight. We can sort something out tomorrow." I suggested shifting my position to try and hide my hardening cock.

After a while and a lot of small talk I sensed Penny was relaxing, not wishing to remind her and of course keep the mood of the moment going

"I'll get another bottle." Penny gave a sexy girlie giggle.

When I returned, Penny had moved and was looking out of the window. I should explain my flat or should I say mine and Jenny's flat was superb. When we first saw it Jenny loved it, quite rightly. But when I saw the price that was another matter, however with her father's input it was affordable. The views over the harbour were most spectacular. The view of Penny leaning on the window sill just bending slightly forward teasingly not flashing her arse but about as close as you get without revealing that red thong was even more spectacular.

I moved up behind her putting our glasses down. I took a deep breath and slipped my hand onto her waist. She didn't move, so getting bolder I kissed her on her shoulder and whispered,"Like the view?"

"I like lots of things here," she replied. "The flat, the views, the wine and the company are all good." Before she could comment further on the company I moved her hair aside a kissed her neck. "Mmmm."

Instinctively she pushed back into me with that backside making me stiffen. I used my tongue on her neck getting a sigh as she turned her head and I found her lips. We engaged in a deep kiss, my hands slipping around her waist and then down onto her arse. It was wonderfully firm. I massaged her cheeks for a while, still in a long kiss, her tongue entering my mouth in response.

We broke off and she was the first to speak, "I thought you'd never do that."

I moved my hands and cupped her tits "Mmmmmmm," I kissed her neck and massaged her breasts

What had I been worrying about? "You've been teasing me!"

"I've had a wet fanny ever since the second glass of wine." I swallowed hard.

Penny dropped to her knees and unbuckled my belt pulling my trousers and boxers down in one go. My cock sprang out hitting her on her chin as her eyes widened.

"Jesus that's a big dick!" she exclaimed.

Slipping her hand around the base of my knob, she lifted it up, her head moved forward and she slowly ran her tongue up from her hand to the crown, She then slipped her mouth over the top, taking it a couple of inches into her hot mouth. Tantalizingly she licked the underside before removing her hand licking the full length of my shaft down to by balls. She kissed each one then gave them a gentle suck while her hand returned to wanking my shaft. I managed to step out of my trousers and boxers and after a couple of minutes of this treatment Penny stood and kissed me, her hand never leaving my prick

"Let's hit the bedroom," she said leading me by the cock.

"I want this monster in comfort," giving my cock a playful squeeze. All I wanted to do was fuck the arse off her as soon as possible.

Controlling my animal instinct I followed Penny. She let go of my cock and pushed me down onto the bed. Very slowly she began to undo the buttons of my shirt she was wearing. Very seductively she slipped it from her shoulders, revealing her naked breasts. The estimation of 36DD was quite accurate I reckoned. Without a bra there was not a hint of sag; they stood up magnificently. By far the best pair of tits I'd ever been close to. It appeared they would be all mine to do with what I pleased. She seductively approached the bed naked now apart from her thong.

Sliding up from the bottom of the bed her mouth slipped onto my now rampant cock giving me a few quick sucks. She then moved upwards and slipped my cock between her boobs. It disappeared and she began to tit wank me, my cock just poking from the top of her cleavage. Holding my cock firmly between her tits she licked the knob slowly slipping an inch or so into her mouth. God this girl knew her stuff. After a couple of minutes of this treatment she took my cock from her tits and returned to sucking me in earnest, licking the underside and massaging my balls. I lay back enjoying the attention.

She had me ready to cum when I decided it was time to get to grips with her. Gently turning her onto her side I moved her round into a 69 position, her legs opening instinctively and the musky smell of a randy woman was evident. She returned to performing orally on my cock as I ran my tongue down either side of the crotch piece of her thong. I ran my nose along her covered slit, kissing all around her thong covered crack teasing her and forcing a moan or two from her cock filled lips