A Very Long Hard Week-end

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived at her place. "You go on in. I'll bring the shopping," I said. "Get out of those clothes. You're drenched."

"OK get the coffee on." She jumped out of the car and I watched as she ran to the door. What a wonderful arse.

I wandered in with the shopping and put the coffee pot on. Caroline had gone into the shower. About ten minutes later she emerged. hair up in a towel dressed in a long bath robe that did little to disguise her tits.

"Is that mine?" she inquired pointing to the coffee. We sipped our coffee and chatted.

"Fancy some lunch?" she asked.

"That would be good," I replied.

I fancy something else I mused. Athought came into my head. If she was still shagging Roger it must be because he had a big dick. If that was the case and I was convinced it was, I was also sure she'd like to have a go at mine, but should I push it? We ate lunch and chatted about nothing serious. Caroline just couldn't stop making things suggestive, back to her cock teasing ways.

"Come on give me a hand with the dishes," she said.

I followed into the kitchen and as she slipped her hands into the water I took the bull by the horns and slipped my hands onto her hips, she didn't flinch. I moved my hands inside her robe cupping her boobs as her nipples stiffened.

"Mmmmm that's nice," she cooed.

I got braver and kissed her neck. She pushed her bum into my groin giving me all the right signals. A thought flashed threw my mind. Was this just her cock teasing? The very idea was dispelled by Caroline

"Let's go to bed."

"Yes please," I whispered into her ear.

"You go and I'll be along in a minute." I moved into her bedroom, stripped and dived under her duvet wondering how many times she'd had a length of cock in this bed. Plenty I fancied so one more wouldn't hurt would it?

She entered the bedroom I had to look twice Caroline was dressed in a black basque complete with stocking and suspenders

"Think you can handle this young man?" she asked seductively.

I wasn't sure but I was certainly going to give it a good go. I whipped back the duvet and my very hard prick sprang into view.

"Think you can handle this?" I retorted proudly displaying my manhood rampant and in all its glory.

"Fucking hell Steve I never expected anything like that; it's bloody huge," a look of some amazement on her face.

"Into double figures when angry I believe."

The look on Caroline's face was of disbelief, but also sheer lust. As she got onto the bed her hand reached out and grasped my cock, closely followed by her mouth. Slowly she stared at the bell end circling it with her tongue and lips, then took just the head into her mouth sucking gently. Her tongue played a deft tune on my dick sucking and licking a little bit more each time until she had about half of it in her mouth. She continued this treatment. I moved her around into the sixty-nine position.

Looking up I could see her fanny juice had already soaked the crotch of her knickers. I teasingly pulled her gusset to one side exposing a completely bald pussy, not a hair insight and I had complete access to everything this girl had. I ran my finger from arsehole to clit. She moaned lustily and helped herself to a bit more of my cock in her mouth. She was now working hard moaning with a mouthful of my dick. I used my tongue to open her pussy and fucked her with it as deep as I could.

God her fanny was hot. She came quickly and I slipped my middle finger up her arsehole to the knuckle intensifying her orgasm. Just as I sensed she was coming down I rasped her clit for all I was worth. Another orgasm much larger than her first ripped through her, making her shudder from head to toe; my finger working her arsehole rhythmically.

Do to the strength of her orgasm she had been forced to take her mouth off my cock, but soon regained herself. I was on my back as she returned my dick into her mouth greedily working on it to get me incredibly hard. She then took me from her mouth leaned back and looked with approval at my rigid cock.

Moving forward Caroline straddled my cock, rubbing the head along her wet slit slowly working the head of my cock into the entrance to her pussy; slowly taking more of my cock into her. I watched as she took about six inches. I lay completely still and she came off my cock until the head was only just inside her, then proceeded to slide herself slowly down taking a little more with each downward thrust.

It didn't take her many strokes before I was up her to the hilt. She then sat quite still with all my cock up her. It felt absolutely fantastic! God knows how much cock this bird had over the years but she was tight as hell and it was a beautiful feeling being up her to the hilt. I reached up and massaged her tits, eliciting a moan from Caroline

She leaned forward and kissed me. "I'm now going to fuck you senseless, you and this big dick!" she moaned and impaled herself completely.

She squealed and mouthed some obscenities; I massaged her tits when she sat up and rode me hard, each thrust making her pant and squeal. She fucked me so hard, I lost count of the number of orgasms she gave herself. She told me later she had just one continuously smallish orgasm, building into a massive mind blowing cum after several minutes.

I was well on the way to reaching my climax when Caroline raised herself off my cock, jumped from the bed and went into the lounge. Returning a couple of minutes later with champagne in an ice bucket.

"After an afternoon session like that and a girl needs a drink!" she exclaimed.

"You've already had a couple of champagne moments," I said with a grin, obviously referring to the orgasms experienced by Caroline.

I popped the cork and poured two glasses. "Plenty of more bubbles to come," I chuckled.

My cock confirmed I had other ideas, still rampant and in need of satisfaction. However, I needn't have worried, the experienced Caroline knew exactly what she was doing. She wrapped her hands around my cock and slowly wanked me for a couple of minutes, teasing me and successfully getting me to the edge on a number of occasions. She then reached over to the ice bucket and slipped a couple of ice cubes into her mouth. She held my cock in one hand and slipped it into her mouth. The effect was fantastic. My red hot dick was plunged into her icy mouth, her hot lips providing the other extreme.

Having no doubt Caroline had done this before, she expertly used the ice cubes in her mouth around my cock, The bitch knew a man couldn't take much of this treatment. My cock swelled telling her I was about to cum. Caroline withdrew her mouth from my cock, swiftly replacing it with her hand. She expertly wanked my cock then most unexpectedly she dipped her head and took my balls into her mouth, again using the ice cubes wonderfully. I shot my load into the air. Some of my jizz came down on her face and in her hair, some on my stomach, a good six or seven spurts in all, a very intense orgasm.

Caroline raised her head and smiled at me. She then proceeded to use her tongue licking up my torso not missing a drop of my spunk. Taking every drop all into her mouth she proceeded to swallowed every drop. She finished off by licking my cock clean, then came up again smiling.

"Enjoy that?" she inquired.

"The ice cubes work every time," she giggled and took another glass of champagne just to wash my spunk down with unbelievable gusto.

We lay there chatting and cuddling for quite a time. She revealed she'd been a virgin until she was 19.

"All you boys wanking and fantasizing over me. I knew all about the rumours but I never had a cock even in my hand until I was 18 and kept my cherry til I was 19."

"Bet you've made up for it since?" I suggested inquiringly.

Caroline gave me a playful slap. "You bet right!" she elaborated. "Enough cock to make a handrail half way to Australia." She didn't appear to be joking. "I've enjoyed every inch so far and plenty more to come I hope," she said quite seriously glancing down at my tool.

I thought I'd press the point. "Did mine measure up then?"

"Cocky bastard," she laughed at her witticism. "That's the biggest cock I've ever seen apart from a few in porn films," she mused. "You should get into them."

"Only if you'll be the female lead," I suggested.

"No thanks I wouldn't enjoy it," she said somewhat thoughtfully. "Besides what kind of girl do you think I am?" Difficult to reply I thought.

Caroline went to get another bottle of champagne. When she returned my cock was hardening again. Caroline still had her basque and stockings on; sexy looking bitch. She had that dishevelled, I've been well-fucked look about her, and little did she know was in line for a very severe second shagging.

I moved off the bed and got behind her where she stood refilling our glasses. She felt my hardness against her bum. " No more today big boy," she said "I'll be bow legged." "So what?" I said a little put out.

"You're incorrigible," she replied, "but unfortunately Roger's coming round at seven."

I'd forgotten about Roger and felt a little guilty having just shagged his girlfriend silly.

"He'll be after my arse the minute he gets through the door!" Caroline continued.

"If you shag me again with that thing he'll have no chance this week, never mind tonight."

I didn't really care. She bent slightly forward to pour the champagne and I placed my rampant cock at the entrance to her fanny.

"I said no Steve!" Caroline protested meaningfully.

I moved forward giving her a good eight inches in one stroke, although her fanny had been stretched by our earlier sex it was still tight.

"No no no!" Caroline tried to wriggle away.

I grabbed her by the hips and started to shaft her steadily.

"Oh God did I say incorrigible?"

I slipped her my full length, my balls coming into contact with her clit. Her resistance waned quickly and she began to push back against my thrusts.

"Ohhhh yes, yes, fuck that ass."

Who was I to refuse, starting to fuck her harder was all I needed to do to spark her orgasm and when I leaned back giving her that extra inch her orgasm hit her from the tip of her toes to the top of her head. She began to shake uncontrollably.

"Yes yes yesssss!" she screamed as her knees buckled.

I held her by the waist, lifting her off the floor completely impaled on my cock. I moved her round to get her kneeling on the bed. She was still cumming; her knuckles white, her hands gripping the sheets so hard."Take it you randy bitch!" I was fucking her pussy very very hard now. I could feel my own orgasm starting deep in my balls.

Caroline was moaning into the bed, "Mmmmmm . . . Aaaaah . . . Oooooh."

I looked down and it appeared her fanny was turning inside out, her pussy lips moving in an out as I pistoned her silly. Caroline's fanny tightened around my prick as another orgasm approached her rapidly. Her fanny gripped my shaft almost vice like, my balls tightened, my spunk rising up my shaft.

"Fucking hell Caroline you've done me!" I complimented her. My jizz hit the depths of her ass sparking off another huge orgasm for her. Both completely spent, we fell forward onto the bed in a somewhat sweaty, satisfied heap.

After a short while we began to recover. I kissed her, she put her arm round me.

"God I'm fucked," were Caroline's first words for a while. "What's the time?"

I glanced at my watch. "Ten to seven."

"Oh quick Roger will be her in ten," Caroline jumped from the bed finding it difficult to stand for a moment.

"You sod I'm bow legged!"

Her ass was certainly still open. Looking at her face she looked completely fucked but radiant. I watched her move toward the shower, confirming she did appear slightly bow legged.

When she came from the shower dressed in her bath robe, she quite frantically began to tidy the bedroom. I showered, dressed we had a quick glass of Champagne and I kissed her goodbye just before seven.

"Bye lover anytime you fancy round two!" she looked misty eyed.

"I'll hold you to that. I'll give you a call."

"Soon," she cooed.

"Oh yes be sure of that," I said starting my car driving down the lane. I spotted Roger approaching. Fortunately he didn't see me; he must have had other things on his mind I smiled knowingly to myself.

Since then I'd been shafting Caroline on a very regular basis two, three, sometimes four sessions a week or should I say she'd been shagging me? I stopped seeing her when I met Jenny I must have been mad but I truly believed Jenny was the one for me, so I gave her total commitment and was completely faithful.

**********

Caroline went to the bar and returned with drinks.

"Still seeing Roger, or should I say still getting a good rogering?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she laughed.

"Just curious," my reply seemed to change the look on her face.

"Don't wish to discuss it thank you."

"Can't be getting enough," I said to myself but loud enough for Caroline to pick up.

"Not getting any."

"That must be a first."

"Cheeky bugger," Caroline smiled thoughtfully.

"Become a nun have you?"

"No I caught the bastard shagging someone else," she continued ."In my bed too"

I smiled to myself recalling she'd been in every position in the karma sutra and a few that weren't with me, and no doubt several other studs in that bed.

"I know what you're thinking," she continued. "With what we used to get up to I shouldn't complain."

"Well why are you?" I looked quizzically.

"It was my mother he was fucking!" she went on, "I caught him with his cock right up her arse one afternoon." I almost choked. " Threw him out and her along with him; now they have set up at home together."

"So your mom's getting your share?" I mused. "You poor thing," I mocked. "It's unlike you to be without a prick for very long. So who's having the pleasure now?"

"Almost three months now since Roger and I've been without ever since," a smile came over her face and she added, "Until tonight that is."

I got the picture. God all I wanted to do was sleep, but Caroline had a very different idea.

"Come on once for old times sake," she coaxed ."Don't be a spoil sport," she smiled. "Remember your schooldays?"

From memory, once didn't come into it, with Caroline's sexual appetite and after three months without it would no doubt be an all nighter. I attempted to make the excuses saying I'd had a real hard week at work and was hoping for an early night, because of an early start tomorrow. She was having none of it and within half an hour we were back at her place.

"I've also got an early appointment tomorrow so I also need a good night's sleep, so come on the sooner we get to bed the sooner . . . "

I cut her off in mid sentence. "Come and help yourself," was my last comment as I strolled into the bedroom.

Caroline followed, we undressed each other with the fever of two lovers who hadn't seen each other for a time. She knelt in front of me. My rapidly hardening cock was pointing straight at her lips "God it's bigger than I remember!" she uttered before parting her lips and wrapping them expertly around my meat.

I concluded to myself the size of my dick must get bigger the more sex I had. By God I'd had more than my share these past few days. After a couple of minutes sucking my dick Caroline pushed me back onto the bed my feet still on the floor, cock now standing proudly to attention. Caroline removed her knickers and turned her back to me. She reached between her legs and grabbed my cock, then proceeded to reverse until she was in position to rub my knob end along her pussy. After a couple of seconds of this her pussy juices covered the top of my cock and she slowly pushed her fanny down my cock.

"Fucking hell that's big!" I lifted my hips up slightly off the bed impaling her about half way.

"Steady steady Christ you're huge. Oh god that's it!" she sank down throwing caution out of the window. I was up her to the hilt. After a couple of seconds to get used to my size she started to ride my cock like a jockey in a race.

"Mmmmm," she moaned somewhat approvingly, faster faster she rode

"Oooooh, Mmmmm, aahh," she muttered as she approached the home straight; the winning post insight.

"Oh Jesus, Aaaah fucking hell, aaah Jesus Ooooh, that's it you big cocked bastard." She was now fucking herself remorselessly; quickly approaching her orgasm.

When it came it was massive. She screamed and moaned, "God it's been so long!" she cried ."Aaaaaah."

She started to recover still impaled on my rigid tool.

"God I've missed this beautiful big dick," she stated and began to ride me again. "I need some more of it please, don't you dare cum yet," she ordered.

She was certainly going to get some more and just as she got to the top of her stroke with my cock almost out of her I pushed her forward forcing her off my dick and into the standing position. I stood up and got behind her. I bent her over the end of the bed her bum in the air. I entered her in one swift thrust.

"Oh you bastard," she uttered.

"Oh you big bastard Mmmmm mmmmm you wonderfully big bastard . . . fuck me."

I held her hips and went in bollocks deep and for a good ten minutes. I fucked her for all I was worth. She came a number of times especially when I hit the short strokes.

"Oh fuck that's huge I can't take it Ohhhh God! Oooooh fucking hell your splitting me in two. Aaaaah aaaaaah!"she climaxed shuddering, screaming in pleasure.

The clenching of her pussy walls sent me over the top and I gave her all my spunk, we fell forward onto the bed in a spent heap.

She kissed me. "Thank you," We drifted off into deep sleep.

Chapter Five: Monday

The alarm rang, Caroline her head on my chest and without opening her eyes sleepy asked, "What'sthe time?"

"6.30 a.m.," I replied.

Caroline opened her eyes and realized she was staring straight at my rigid cock.

"The Eiffel tower awaits your pleasure madam," I started.

"And a very good morning to you," I pushed her head gently toward my cock.

"No no no, " she protested and broke away much to my dismay

"Sorry lover, I've got a job interview in the city at nine so there's no time for any of that.love."

I must have looked disappointed and Caroline not wishing to disappoint said, "I'll make it up to you promise," licking her lips sexily, then ran into the shower.

It was Monday, work by lunchtime hopefully missing Jenny, hopefully finding out what happened to Penny. I was just about to get up when Caroline came back into the bedroom naked and fresh from the shower. She bent over to pick up her shoes. I got a wonderful view of her pussy lips that were puffy after last nights shagging. Her small anus winked at me and looked very inviting although Caroline had always declined any bum fun.

She realised in her haste she'd given me another stiffy which I proudly displayed to her hoping she'd be tempted.

"Ooops sorry babe," she apologized when she glanced over, looking somewhat disappointed at not being able to take up the tempting offer. "Must dash." A couple of minutes later I was getting up, she was dressed and made up looking absolutely fantastic.

"You look beautiful," I complimented her truthfully, hopefully to give her confidence for the job interview.

"A good shagging always makes a girl feel good, you should know that, see you later darling," she winked and was gone.

I headed home just praying Jenny wouldn't be there. Arriving home her red BMW convertible M3 a present from Daddy wasn't there so I was somewhat relieved. My plan of action, shower, change, work as quick as possible. I dove into the shower. My body was aching and the cool water made me feel good. I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist and was just thinking I'd got away with not seeing Jenny when I heard the front door slam.