A Very Long Hard Week-end

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit!" I whispered to myself.

I walked into the lounge and was met by Jenny looking absolutely fantastic, high heels, bare legs, very short skirt, bikini top showing off her suntan whilst struggling to contain her tits,. Her face was made up perfectly with her sunglasses resting on her head and her hair in a pony tail. I mustn't get distracted

"Hello darling," I started. "Had a good week end?"

Jesus what had I said? Jenny went into orbit ranting and raving about the last week.

"You cleared off and had a good time with your girlfriends this week end!" I added fuel to the fire. "You didn't give a shit that I would be here on my own," If only she knew.

Her rantings continued. I headed for the bedroom deciding I would stick to my plan and clear off to work as quickly as possible.

Jenny followed me into the bedroom still going on. I noticed Penny's red thong was just showing from under the bed; I just hoped Jenny missed it.

Unfortunately the eagle eyed bitch spotted it. Bending down to investigate, her mini skirt rode up affording me a perfect view of her arse. Her fanny was just covered by her tight thong. Unfortunately I knew it was D Day for Jenny and I.

"What the?" was all Jenny had uttered.

"Shut the fuck up!" I never swore at her but I'd had enough.

"You've had another woman . . . " she tried to continue.

I stepped forward.

"I've had as much as a man can take from you."

I told her a few home truths about her treatment of me, also her friends who she also treated sometimes with the same contempt and arrogance.

Still she responded thinking she was right.

"Who are you to swear at me?" she countered. "I'll do and say exactly what I wish. I've got my rights."

"You fucking cow," I snapped, "I'll teach you about your rights, you spoiled little bitch!"

"You wouldn't dare!" she taunted.

That was it. I grabbed her and threw her on the bed face down. She squealed and attempted to respond. Her mini skirt had ridden up affording me another, this time close up view of her perfect arse; her black thong just about covering her modesty.

Before she could move I was on the bed forcing her face into the pillows by holding the back of her neck. She struggled frantically twisting and turning, her pony tail swishing she was shouting all kinds of obscenities at me. Holding her firm I managed to get my leg across her calves. She was now held in a kneeling position with her knees together, her arse in the air and her face in the pillows. Her thong still exposed her fanny bulging.

I brought my hand down and cracked her sharply on her right cheek, swiftly followed by a couple to the left,. For a split second there was no response, shock I suppose. Then she tried to move, her temper at the boiling point, screaming demanding to be released calling me all the bastards going. My hand came down again at full speed this time, three swift hard slaps to each cheek. Jenny went quiet. The spanking must have really hurt her because my hand was stinging from the blows I'd rendered to her ass. Indeed her arse cheeks were turning red, she then must have realised I had her completely in my control.

I swear the bulging crotch in her thong was showing a sign of dampness. Wouldn't have surprised me if the little cow had creamed her knickers

"Please let me go," she pleaded. "Please please," she was employing her little girl tactic.

Unfortunately for Jenny I was in another world now and two years of her domination, bitchiness and my frustration was taking control of my actions.

Another couple of slaps and my towel fell from my waist exposing my cock. It was so hard it was hurting. I also noticed it was bigger than ever before both in girth and length. Not letting Jenny up I moved behind her and with my free hand I slipped a finger into the top of her thong moving it down to the little band hiding her pussy I moved it to one side onto her red arse cheek exposing her fanny I got confirmation of her state of arousal the unmistakeable aroma of her randy wet pussy.

Jenny protested as I opened her legs with my knee, she anticipated my next move, but my cock was positioned perfectly

"Don't you dare!" she protested.

"It's rape," she threatened. "I'll have you prosecuted," she continued. "Daddy will."

Whatever she was going to threaten me with I didn't wish to hear. I moved forward resting my prick just inside her pussy lips without actually entering her

"No no please don't," her protests were futile.

I entered her to the hilt in one swift thrust feeling my cock rip her fanny open as it stretched her tightness to accommodate me.

"Aaahhhh," she screamed loudly in pain. I didn't give her time to catch her breath starting to shaft her in long hard strokes, when she got some breath back in her she tried to protest I gave it to her harder than I had ever done to any woman before. My balls slapping against her clit he cries of protest died down and the unmistakable sounds of rancidness took over her.

She began pushing back. With each of my forward thrusts she pushed back

"Oooooh aaaaah God yes, yes," the bitch was enjoying it.

"Fuck me fuck me!" she was still giving the orders.

"Yes yes fuck that pussy," I had never heard Jenny swear before I stopped with my cock almost out of her pussy

"Oh God don't stop fuck me fuck please please," she demanded.

I swallowed hard looking down at my cock, half in her cunt, her pussy lips wrapped around my monster. I then decided I'd give her fifty strokes as hard as I could. I counted to sixteen before her orgasm hit her like an express train.

"Ooooooo Jesus Christ Oh my God Aaaah," she hissed. I was now keeping totally still, gripping her by the waist and moving her rapidly backwards and forwards on my cock.

"Shag me, shag me deep, shag your little Jenny harder Ooooo yes yes harder," the walls of her pussy tightened around my manhood

"Fuck me fuck me, cum with me I'm cumming aaahhhhh yes yes yes yes," her words trailed off into one long moaning orgasm. Her arse pushed back time after time onto my cock for what seemed like ages until finally her climax slowly subsided.

I was still moving her back and forth on my cock but quite slowly when she somewhat recovered her composure and assessed the situation.

"Now you bastard your going to come," Jenny uttered quite nastily.

Still attempting to control me. Little did she know that with all the sex I'd had over the week end nothing was further from the truth; cumming was a long way off. However, I knew what she was thinking and wanted to do so I went along with her.

I allowed her to remove her thong. Her top had somehow come off in all the events and her nipples where harder than I had ever witnessed before. She turned onto her back and raised her legs putting them on my shoulders, her wet open fanny positioned exactly for me to enter.

I moved forward teasing her fanny with my knob end before impaling her again in one thrust she ordered, "Now come."

Jenny thought I wouldn't be able to hold back in this position. She knew rightly this position made me cum quickly, it was a weakness she had exploited many times when she was satisfied and wished to end our sex session.

Unfortunately for her she had completely misread me and the situation today. I pressed forward a slowly built up speed she was panting now her cum approaching, building slowly I increased the pace to about half speed my prick so far up her twat, far deeper than anywhere it had ever been.

"Ooooooh ahhhhh yes yes yes God oh fuck aaaahh aaaahh aaaahh I'm cumming again yesssss." A very intense orgasm hit her. She looked wonderful as she came back to reality.

"God you haven't come," she observed.

"Get off me," she ordered "I've had enough!" Her attitude infuriated me.

"You know two orgasms are enough for me," I slowed down. "That's a good boy," she chided me.

"Get off me and we'll say no more about this episode," she had a smirk on her face.

She assumed wrongly that things had returned to normal and she was in control especially when I obeyed her command and pulled my cock from her incredibly hot pussy. She looked relieved and made to get up.

"Not so fast darling," I said.

Grabbing her legs and returning her to the starting position, arse in the air, her head down she fought hard., but I held her again by the back of her neck.

She screamed to be let go, "What the bloody hell do you think you are doing?"

I was in control and was going to show her. I got behind her. Looking down I saw her exposed open fanny just begging for it, I slipped her a good length in one go, she groaned sexily. It was then just as she was beginning to enjoy another fucking I had another idea .I withdrew my cock bringing another sigh from Jenny.

"No please don't stop," she begged.

The tube of jelly Penny and I had needed yesterday was still open on the bedside cabinet. I took a big dollop and rubbed it over my cock another dollop I slapped onto her puckered brown anus. The realization of what I had in mind dawned on Jenny. She began to struggle violently. I whacked her on the arse a couple of times the redness returning and she quieted down.

I positioned myself behind her, let go of the back of her neck and very quickly opened the cheeks of her arse. My cock pushed against her tightly shut starfish. The KY helped lubricate her arsehole and it opened slightly; just enough for me to force my engorged knob end past her sphincter. It tightened instantly gripping my cock in a vice like grip.

Jenny was moaning, crying, sobbing unreservedly now. When I felt her relax just a little I knew this was my chance. I grabbed her ponytail, pulled it back sharply and forced my dick into her arse about half way before she tightened around me again. The uncontrollable sobbing and crying continued but once again after a short while I felt her slightly relax, again I pushed hard forward. I felt her passage open to accommodate my huge girth and length; I pushed hard and was in bollocks deep.

My balls made contact with her wet wide open fanny almost being sucked into her. Once again she tightened but relaxed quickly and I began to fuck her arsehole slowly, building to a steady pace. Her sobbing had stopped and she was once again thrusting back onto my rampant dick moaning quietly. God the cow was beginning to enjoy having her arsehole shagged now.

The fifty stroke method came back into play I didn't make twenty-five this time before her first anal shagging gave her an orgasm unrivalled in its intensity to anything I'd ever witnessed from her before.

There was no swearing or demanding this time she just hissed, "Yeeessssssss!" in one very very long breath. She came and by God did she cum almost passing out with the intensity of her orgasm.

My own orgasm was getting closer as I continued fucking her arsehole with long hard strokes. She moaned and came strongly again, apparently now enjoying this anal experience. I had almost given up my revenge mission. My orgasm approached Jenny knew I was close and mocked, "I knew I was too much for you."

I was on the verge of orgasm now, then had my last idea and with an awesome lot of willpower I pulled my cock from her arsehole and moved swiftly to her head. Lifting her face toward me using her pony tail she had grasped what I was about to do. I moved my dick toward her mouth which she blatantly refused to open, turning away as much as she could.

I grabbed her tit and twisted the nipple hurting her, reluctantly her mouth opened I shoved my cock in and her lips closed around me. I fucked her mouth. I wanted this to last knowing how she detested giving head, only doing it to me has an exceptional treat.

I felt my cock touch the back of her throat as she gagged. Her mouth was to full of cock to protest other than an incoherent mumbling. I pushed further into her throat. She gagged more but had no choice, so reluctantly relaxed her throat. My cock went in all the way; my balls touching her chin.

Not surprisingly this was too much for me I fucked her mouth and throat as my spunk rose. I gave her the first load right down her throat. Pulling out of her throat, just using her lips around my shaft her eyes shot open wide as my second wad filled her mouth for the first time with a jet of cum. Another jet and she had to swallow not being able to do anything else, another squirt and spunk was coming out of the corner of her mouth seeping around my cock.

Jenny thought I'd finished when I let go of her pony tail. She pulled her head away from my cock. My timing was impeccable. Just as I popped out of her mouth I gave her a couple of huge and final squirts of spunk, some going into her open mouth, some slashing into her hair, one across her face. I was completely spent; I wiped my cock around her lips pushing into her mouth one final time. I rubbed my cock over her face.

"Thanks for that," I hissed. "About time you showed your appreciation."

The look of disgust and hatred on Jenny face was a sight to behold. Finally I'd humiliated her, spunking in her mouth and over her face. She laid her head onto the pillow, tears in her eyes.

I dressed quickly and when I was ready to leave I turned to look at Jenny. She hadn't moved, her head still on the pillow, a misty look in her eyes now. Her arse was still raised. I noticed her arsehole was gapping wide and her cunt was also open showing the signs of our past couple of hours sexual activities.

"Same time, same action next Monday," was my parting words to Jenny. There was no reply.

The drive to work took about twenty minutes. During the drive I thought about Penny. I pondered about the last few days. What would Jenny do, didn't care, Caroline, there was a shag there anytime I wanted it. Then there was Chrissie, "Mmmmm," would she be sharing my bed on Thursday? I parked my car and went to my lorry ready to head off for a week.

"Had a good week end?" Dave shouted from his cab. "Did you give that randy little Penny one?"

"Have you seen her today?" I asked ignoring his question.

"No can't say I have had the pleasure. Why?"

"Just curious," I shrugged "Did you give that slag Melissa one Friday?"

Dave just grinned, a really stupid grin. "Guess that's a yes then. See you Thursday."

"Oh yes," Dave replied with a big smile on his face, "Thursday."

"See ya." I started my lorry and headed off, the week end finished, the long week end was over.