A Very Long Hard Week-end

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Teasing bugger," she hissed before attempting to choke herself on my cock.

I moved her thong to one side exposing her completely shaven fanny, not a hair in sight, beautifully smooth must have been done last night I thought. Her lips were glistening and moist with anticipation. I teased licking either side of her now exposed fanny lips, then one very quick lick from her clitty to her little anus and back. When I sucked her pussy lips I really thought she was going to lose it.

Little Ooohs came from Penny but when she attempted to say something I moved forward and stuffed a bit more of my cock further into her mouth. I moved her onto her back and kneeling with my cock in her mouth I got her legs under my arms exposing everything she had in all its glory.

"Now young lady you are going to cum."

"Mmmmmm," was her only reply.

Slowly again I teased either side of her fanny. It then just got to the stage where I couldn't resist it any longer. I flicked her arsehole and probed it a little, then moved up tonguing her slit, slipping my tongue into her and tongue fucking her slowly. I could sense she was on the verge. I stopped, God knows how but I stopped just for a few seconds and pulled back to admire her fanny. Her clitty was just asking for the treatment standing out quite proud. I attacked it hard with the tip of my tongue. She exploded grabbing my head and forcing as if she needed my tongue to remain in contact with her clit. I worked it mercilessly as she had a massive orgasm shuddering from head to toe, thrashing wildly and moaning loudly.

When she had come down, I slipped my little finger just into her little puckered anus, still giving her clit the full treatment.

"Oh my God Yesssss!" Another violent orgasm hit her almost immediately, her mouth leaving my cock and her head thrashing from side to side wildly. "Oooooh oooooh that's it Christ yes yes aahh!"

I rolled onto my back allowing her legs to come down, sweat was on her forehead and she was breathing heavily.

After a couple of minutes she had recovered her composure somewhat. She looked over at me smiling. Glancing down at my throbbing hard on she reached down and ran her hands up and down my tool. Penny then cocked her leg and straddled me still holding my rampant cock rubbing the head of it along her wet slit. Slowly she let the head of my cock enter her. A look of pure lust took over her beautiful face and slowly, very slowly took half my cock into her exquisitely tight fanny.

"Jesus your stretching me!" Stopping she lifted herself almost off my cock then after a couple of seconds that seemed like an age to me she impaled herself completely to the hilt. "Aaaaaah Oooo Ooooo Oooo," letting out a scream of pain and satisfaction as she did so.

After sitting quite still, totally impaled, getting herself accustomed to my size she commenced to ride my cock right from crown to balls in measured strokes, never allowing my cock to slip out. Just when I thought she'd gone to high she'd come back down to take the full length.

I could sense another orgasm approaching as she rode harder and sure enough she grabbed my chest and rode for all she was worth exploding once more screaming, "Fuck me! fuck me!" over and over again. As the orgasm subsided she leaned forward onto me kissing passionately.

After a couple of seconds I slid down between her legs kissing her inner thighs and snaking my tongue into her wet and rather swollen and open fanny finding her clit easily. She let out a moan. She moaned again when I stopped giving it any attention and moved around behind her. The sight of her on all fours, head down, arse up, knees spread wide, fanny open and inviting was just too much to resist. I moved forward holding her hips and slowly very slowly entered her to the hilt from behind.

"Aaaaah Ohhhhhh shit Christ that's good ooooooh aaaaah!" Penny moaned as I started to fuck her in long slow purposeful strokes.

The temptation to slam into her was too much and my will power gave way. I fucked her harder. She whimpered and moaned pushing back. I felt her fanny tighten as she had another climax. It was too much for me and I came with her in a climax that seemed to go on and on. I rolled onto the bed beside her, We kissed deeply, lovingly; no words were required as we both dozed off into a dreamless and blissful sleep.

Chapter Three: Saturday

I awoke on Saturday morning with the sunlight bright against the blinds. Glancing to my right, I witnessed the most beautiful sight of Penny sleeping. Breathing gently, I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I began to recall the events of the past couple of days. Chrissie at Smokey's had been a great experience and superb shag that promised more of the same every Thursday. Then the unexpected hours with Penny. Undoubtedly two of the best shags I'd ever had in my life. The only down side to all of this was that Jenny would be back in my life Monday. I just didn't want this thing with Penny to end.

Another problem was the raging hard on I had at present. I shouldn't have worried; Penny stirred.

"Good morning lover boy," she said dreamily. I smiled and kissed her forehead as she turned toward me. Her hand inadvertently came into contact with my cock, then for the first time I noted inexperience. Penny, given her oral and shagging expertise was certainly no virgin, but obviously had not slept with many men before or she would have known after a good night's sex we boys always wake up with a stiffy

"Good God didn't you get enough last night?" she asked quizzically. Without waiting for my answer she began to slowly wank my dick. "Mmmmmm time for a closer look I think." Down she went, her very capable mouth working its magic. After a while she came up for air, we kissed I rolled her onto her back and slipped my hand between her legs. No need for foreplay. Her quim was wet and willing. I moved on top of her and she guided me into her waiting honey pot.

We fucked gently lovingly for a few minutes then her breathing became harder and her legs came up around my waist. Raising myself up, I took her legs over my shoulders giving her my full length. Her orgasm wasn't long in coming, building slowly and lasting. She gripped my cock tightly just as she was coming down from the heights. I swelled and came explosively; much to her delight gripping me tightly and giggling knowing. She could probably do this to me whenever she wanted.

After showering and a light breakfast we decided to go for a walk along the beach and visit the beach bar run by a friend of mine. It would take us a couple of hours or more to get there and we would have a few drinks and perhaps dine there later. The spring afternoon was wonderful; lovely sunshine, a light breeze and waves lapping gently on the golden sand. We strolled hand in hand laughing and chatting just enjoying each other's company. We sat for a while resting, kissing and cuddling.

Arriving at the bar, we were greeted by the owner Rick, a good friend of mine who looked quizzically at me, obviously wondering where Jenny was, and who was the beauty on my arm. I explained. I lied, saying Penny was an old friend who had a problem at home and was just here for a few days. It seemed to satisfy Rick and we ordered a bottle of wine at a table overlooking the beach and the approaching sunset. The evening progressed and we had a lovely meal up to Rick's usual standard. We then bid everyone goodnight and strolled home in the moonlight.

Arriving home Penny wanted to talk and started with a question. "Steve it's been great being here but what am I going to do?" She went on ,"I know you have a girlfriend . . . fiancé I don't wish to spoil anything you have."

It may have been at that moment I realized I was falling deeply in love with this girl. It was a feeling I'd never experienced before

"What would you like to do?" I asked knowing the reply I wanted to hear but, frightened I may get a different response.

I stood and walked over to Penny who was gazing out of the window. I put my arms around her and carried her to the bedroom. For the next two hours we made love to each other, not fucking, not just sex, but made passionate love to each other. Gently at first kissing and caressing each other. Her lips sucked me to the edge several times, me returning the compliment by licking her clitty mercilessly, making her beg to cum, holding her on the edge time after time bringing gradually closer. Then she got me just in the right position and for the first time deep throated my cock. I couldn't hold back.

"Oh God Penny that's it!"

I just managed to work her clit enough to get a huge orgasm from her and shoot my cum down her throat. We both lay back coming down from the wonderful cum we had both experience together. Penny then kissed me deeply before reversing onto my still rampant cock and riding it reverse cowgirl, quickly bringing another orgasm from herself.

Slipping off me and onto her back, she demanded, "Fuck me hard babe."

I rolled onto her, getting her legs over my arms and up onto my shoulders. Looking down her legs apart she was ready for a shagging and I was more than ready to give it to her.

"Please," she whispered in a sexy little girly voice.

Moving forward I slid deep into her in one movement. Her wetness did not detract from the tightness of her fanny. I went deep, as deep as I'd ever been in her she squealed with pleasure. I fucked her hard and deep.

"Harder fuck me harder," she demanded. She drove me on and on, thrust after thrust, her back arched her fanny walls gripping my cock almost vice like as her orgasm hit her, closely followed by my own as I came in half a dozen long deep strokes.

Completely drained I moved off Penny letting her legs down gently. She kissed me and before very long we were both asleep.

Chapter Four: Sunday

When I awoke Penny was lying with her back to me, my usual morning stiffy resting nicely between her bum cheeks. I moved and disturbed her moving onto our backs the tent poll gave away my erection. Penny smiled and slipped her fingers around my shaft my hand moving between her legs quickly finding her pussy lips. As I played with her gently she winced

"Gently, I'm a bit sore."

"Sorry darling."

"It's just I haven't had a regular sex life for a while and we have been at it none stop." I noticed she had a smile on her face.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"Well after my last boyfriend and his sexual prowess I'd considered giving up on men completely," What a waste to mankind that would have been I thought.

"But after being shagged silly this weekend on that big cock of yours; well a girl can change her mind."

"Thank god for that," I said reaching into the bedside cabinet and retrieving a tub of jelly. Penny's eyes lit up, I opened the jar, but Penny stopped me.

"Let me," she insisted.

Grabbing the jar and dipping in her finger, slowly and teasingly she coated every inch of my cock from crown to balls. She was happy with her work. She gave my balls a lick and sucked each one in turn then she came up and returned to our waking position.
I got a dab of jelly on my index finger and gently slipped it a little way just in to her very hot pussy and just around the entrance. Removing my finger I replaced it with the head of my cock. With the aid of the lubricant it slipped into Penny easily. Gradually I eased my length into her from the rear. She moaned her appreciation as I slowly fucked her. After a couple of minutes her breathing quickened and she came.

We continued in the same mode until she became demanding again. I was now penetrating her to the hilt. She was almost screaming with pleasure as her second and more intense orgasm of the session spread through her. Her pussy gripped my cock as she climaxed again sending me over the top and I filled her with my sperm. We remained in that position with my cock softening and eventually slipping from her as we drifted off to sleep.

Later I vaguely remember Penny getting up and saying something about a mobile ringing. I didn't care, I was in wonderland. Penny would be back in bed in a second and I could cuddle her. I was shot to reality by the slamming of the front door. I jumped from the bed shouting Penny but she was gone with no explanation no goodbye, nothing. There was only two pieces of evidence that she had been with me a red thong on the bedroom floor and my aching cock.

I picked up her thong and held it to my nose. The aroma of her pussy was a wonderful stimulant. My cock responded stiffening rapidly. I wrapped her thong around my prick and wanked myself a little. I could easily have brought myself off, but stopped just in case Penny came back and caught me. I headed for the shower, fully expecting Penny to come back by the time I'd finished showering. Devastatingly she didn't and I had no idea what to do, her mobile was unobtainable.

The next couple of hours were unbearable. I tried to keep busy tidying the place up but everything reminded me of Penny,. Every time I looked out of the window I remembered the first time I put my arms around her and last night seducing her from that very spot.

I had to do something, so I decided to walk down to the habourside bistro to have a drink and a meal. The evening sun was still warm as I found a table out of the way, not wishing to enter into conversation. I had a lot of thinking to do and a few big decisions to make. Over a beer I mused over my predicament, the events of the past four days had been somewhat rapid.

I analyzed I'd gone from having a steady relationship with Jenny that was heading probably to marriage. However, within the development of that relationship over the past two years or so I'd gotten into a rut. Jenny had turned into a spiteful, vindictive cow of the first degree. True she had the looks and body of a beauty queen, desired by every man and a few women no doubt that met her. What man in his right mind wouldn't what to shag Jenny? If only they knew she used sex purely for her own satisfaction, and to manipulate me into what she wanted. Give credit where credits due she was damned good at it. Thursday evening I'd shagged a woman after knowing her for about two hours and no doubt about it, it was the best shag I'd had since before Jenny came into my life.

Yes Chrissie had opened my eyes to what I'd been missing. The prospect of fucking Chrissie every Thursday appealed and I had every intention of giving her a right seeing to Thursday coming. Especially now I knew the 2:00 a.m. home deadline for her. My cock gave a twitch of approval. I knew there was no long term prospects with Chrissie. I knew she'd only be around until her husband found out what she'd been up to. No doubt she'd been getting her oats most Thursdays for a while. What would he do then? His options I reckoned; he may throw her out, he may give her a good beating, but if he had any brains he'd start giving her the shagging she was crying out for. God man she was in her prime; not a sag or a line of aging anywhere, a wonderfully tight fanny and absolutely gagging for it. You couldn't get enough of it, could you?

My meal arrived and I moved my mind onto Penny. The body from the factory floor who nobody could get near, with the looks and figure everyone wanted. Nobody got close until fate took a hand and somewhat threw us together under strange circumstances. Had I taken advantage unfairly of her predicament? Well if I had she'd been a very willing participant. Would I see her again? I had to work at lunchtime tomorrow and would be away until Friday. God I hoped Penny was all right.

It may have been then I decided I had to get Jenny out of my life and if possible Penny in; that's if I ever saw her again. How to get rid of Jenny? I mulled it over for a couple of minutes then decided to take the coward's way out. If I left for work before she came home, about 9.30 tomorrow morning should do it, I could give myself the week to come up with the courage and a suitable plan of how to tell her goodbye.

For the next ten minutes whilst finishing my meal I contemplated a few options. Deciding on an early night, my body was tired; Christ I'd done more shagging in the last four days than the last two years with Jenny! One last beer and I'd be off and up early tomorrow to avoid Jenny. Bloody coward wasn't I? Damn right.

I finished the beer in my glass and was just about to go to the bar when a voice said, "Hi Steve remember me?" I turned and discovered the voice I recognized but couldn't put a face to that of Caroline Jarvis.

"My word Caroline!" I exclaimed "I haven't seen you for . . . "

"More than two years," she interrupted, "you miserable sod just disappearing like that!"

Now I must tell you that Caroline Jarvis was about 30 years old and had been the cockteaser supreme at my school. Always very short skirts, knickers getting flashed, indeed the boys used to follow her around especially up the stairways. Caroline knew it, of course. At the summer dances she would have a dance with any boy brave enough to ask her, just to give him a hard on. Being a few years younger it took me a couple of years to pluck up the courage to ask for that dance. I will never forget how she seductively rubbed against me, the inevitable hard on achieved. The dance finished; she'd walk away smug bitch, almost saying next please. I wanked myself silly for weeks on the memories of that one dance.

*********

It was a few years later when our paths crossed again. I was down the local having a drink when a mate of mine Roger Dawson walked in with Caroline on his arm. You could have knocked me over with a feather because, Gonzo as we called Roger, was one of the ugliest guys around. How on earth did he pull Caroline Jarvis? Anyway we had a good evening drinking and chatting. I was foolishly going to drive home. Roger and Caroline sensibly wouldn't let me insisting I crash out at Caroline's.

Arriving at her lovely mobile home I was issued a duvet and pillows and shown the couch. Caroline and Roger said goodnight and headed for the bedroom. I stripped down to my boxers and hit the couch.

For the next couple of hours I was subject to the torturous sounds of Caroline's moaning and groaning as she got what can only be described as a right royal shagging from Roger. In fact, I could truthfully say she was the most vocal girls I had ever heard. Sexual activity I assumed ended as things eventually quieted down and I drifted off to sleep.

I was woken next morning by Caroline with a coffee in her hand. I looked up. "Come on sleepy head."

She reached over behind me to open the curtains. I looking up realised she was only dressed in a skimpy T-shirt and when she stretched I could see she was knickerless. She giggled obvious to what she was doing and then quickly disappeared into the bedroom, once a prick teaser always a prickteaser I thought. A couple minutes later the erotic sounds of Caroline receiving another severe fucking emerged from the bedroom. All too much for me, I got into the shower, hard cock in hand. After my shower I dressed entering the kitchen where Caroline after her morning shagging was sort of dressed in a very short baby doll type nightie that did just enough to hide her modesty. I noticed she had a white thong on. I had another coffee then thanked them both and bid them so long.

My next meeting with Caroline was pure fate. I was going home one morning after getting back from a trip when it started to pour down rain and I spotted Caroline trying to hail a taxi.

"Get in," I ordered. "Going home?"

"Hi Steve! Boy I'm glad to see you. I never expected rain today, and not a cab in sight."

I glanced over. Her jeans were skin tight; the fact they were wet making them even tighter. I swear I could see her pussy lips each side of the seam of her jeans. Her top with bear midriff showed her ample tits off nicely her beautiful nipples sticking out like the proverbial hat pegs.