A Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark entered the parlour followed by Diane and Timothy.

'Diane. Here's Timothy. Timothy, meet Diane.'

'Pleased to meet you,' Diane said a little shyly, holding out her hand which Timothy shook.

'I'm pleased to meet you too,' he replied, brightening up. 'Mark wasn't wrong when he said you were very good looking.' Diane blushed at this and let go of his hand, inviting him to sit down of the sofa. This he did and she went and sat in the arm chair.

'Silly bitch,' Tracey muttered aside to Mark. 'Open a bottle of wine and take the glasses in. When I call her out into the kitchen, sit in that chair to make her sit of the sofa.'

'Okay,' he said and went with her into the kitchen where he opened a bottle and poured out four glasses of wine and as he carried two through to the parlour, Tracey called out for Diane to collect the other two while she brought in a tray of nibbles.

She did as she was told and collected the other two glasses as Tracey left the kitchen and placed the tray on the coffee table and went and sat down on Mark's lap leaving Diane no alternative but to sit next to Timothy after handing one of the glasses to Tracey.

'Cheers,' said Tracey, lifting her glass and touching it to that of Mark's and Timothy tilted his towards Diane's. As their glasses touched with the gentle chime, he smiled at her and asked her where she worked and listened as though it was the most fascinating subject he'd heard in years. His smile, like Mark's, also showed that he wouldn't have cause to visit the place where she worked for years to come. He then had to tell her that he worked in a bank that was almost at the opposite end of the High Street which was possibly why their paths hadn't crossed before. During this telling, Tracey got up and refilled the glasses so that Diane had to sit there and talk to him, and seemed to get on quite well in spite of her earlier qualms.

They had deemed it safer to have the beef stew again to find out Timothy's tastes before being more daring in what to serve up. With it simmering in the oven, it gave them time to get acquainted properly before sitting down to the meal where another two bottles of wine were opened. Timothy enjoyed the stew and the fruit compote that followed before the cheese and biscuits and the inevitable brandy to go with the coffee.

Here Tracey was rather heavy handed in pouring out the brandy and in consequence, all were rather mellow when the dinner was over. Mark quickly took over the arm chair when they left the table and Timothy insisted that he help with the dishes so Tracey left the two of them alone in the kitchen while she sat on Mark's lap for a kiss and cuddle.

Before Diane had a chance to sit down when she'd finished, Tracey pulled her to one side and back into the kitchen.

'Well? What do you think of him?' she asked breathlessly. 'I think he's gorgeous and if I wasn't with Mark I might have made a pass at him myself.'

'I think he's very nice,' Diane replied cautiously.

'That's not what I'm asking and you know it. Would you go to bed with him if he wanted to?'

'I don't know if he wants to,' Diane said lamely.

'Oh for Christ's sake Diane! You're as horny as he is if you would but admit it. Look, this is what turns them on,' and she quickly lifted up her sweater to reveal that she wasn't wearing a bra. 'Once they get their hands on these there's no stopping them.' She dropped her sweater and began to push Diane out of the kitchen. 'Now go to your bedroom and take yours off.'

Diane had no choice because not only was she propelled out of the kitchen but all the way to the parlour door which led out into the hall and the bedrooms and bathroom. She went into her room and with her face still feeling red took her blouse off and unhooked her bra. She stood for a moment into of the mirror and gave her breasts a critical look over and decided that they were indeed a fine pair and she shouldn't really be ashamed of them. While in there, she decided to wear a different blouse that was of a finer texture and then blushed again when she looked in the mirror again because she could see that her nipples showed through the material if one looked closely.

She went back into the parlour a little self conscious at feeling their eyes on her as indeed they were, as she went and sat down next to Timothy and accepted another drink from Tracey.

'You've changed your blouse,' was the first comment from Timothy.

'Er, yes. I, er, got a spot of grease on the other one,' she stammered.

'Well this one looks even lovelier than the last one,' he said, his eyes clearly looking at her breasts and she was sure he could now see that she wasn't wearing a bra. To cover her embarrassment, held her glass up to her lips with both hands to cover her breasts for she could feel that her nipples had come erect under his direct gaze.

'Well I must thank you both for such a wonderful dinner,' he said as he leaned back into the sofa.

'Don't thank me,' Tracey said from Mark's lap. 'That was all Diane's doing.'

'Well Diane, I'd never would have believed someone could outcook my mother. It was perfect,' and he took her hand and kissed it, his eyes going up and down as he looked first at her eyes and then her breasts before gazing into her eyes again.

'Well thank you sir,' she blushed. 'You must come again some time.'

'Of that you can be sure.'

'Her breakfast's are a treat too,' Mark said, putting his oar in that caused Diane a little bit of confusion. 'If I didn't have other distractions, it would be the best reason for staying the night.'

'Ooh, you crass bugger!' Diane exclaimed giving him a slap and then a kiss. 'But I like you. So much so that you can take me to bed and tell me that I'm better than Diane's breakfast.'

'Gladly,' he said, heaving himself up from the chair, almost dumping Tracey on the floor as he did so. 'See you in the morning. Possibly,' he added with a grin as he led Tracey out of the parlour, closing the door behind them.

'That was somewhat embarrassing and so I must apologise for him,' Timothy said as he looked at Diane.

'No, you're the guest. It is I who should apologise for Tracey's behaviour,' she said a little too demurely that belied the thumping of heart beneath that thin blouse. 'Besides, will you be staying for breakfast?' she asked in a small voice.

'If I'm invited to,' he said in an equally small voice, his eyes looking into hers to seek the answer and wanting it to be so. He moved closer to her and took her into his arms and kissed her.

She let herself go limp under those lovely lips that were now welded to hers as they slightly parted so that tongues could touch. Her head began to swirl and now felt a warm glow begin in her lower stomach and felt overjoyed at not having felt this way for such a long time. She had no objection when his hand covered her breast and gently squeezed it. Nor when the fingers of that hand began to undo the few buttons that held the front together.

Then she felt his hand in and upon her flesh and she kissed him even more fiercely as that glow began to rise and get hotter. She even helped him take off the blouse so that he could see her properly and his admiring gaze was enough to make her draw his head down to kiss and suck on her stiff and aching nipples. Her hand wasn't idle either, trailing down from his shoulder and across his back to finish up down at his crotch.

There she found he was hard and knew that he wanted her as much as she wanted him, and so, with great reluctance, they breathlessly parted and went out and down the hall to her bedroom.

Diane had deliberately moved her bed close to the wall and had the satisfaction of having her bed now pound that same wall as Timothy showed Diane and Tracey that he wasn't gay as he made love to that willing young girl beneath him.

Breakfast was fun now that the ice had been broken and the sexual jokes kept coming up to much laughter now that all were at ease with one another. There also wasn't any embarrassment as they kissed goodbye with a fondling of breasts as Mark and Timothy departed at the door to the flat before going off to work. With the men gone, the two girls went back to the table for another cup of coffee before they too had to think of getting ready for work.

'Well? What was he like?' Tracey asked, eyes wide and agog, waiting to hear of all the little details of Diane's lovemaking with Timothy.

'He was a gentleman,' said Diane, her eyes all misty.

'You mean he used his elbows instead of laying completely on top of you?'

'That too,' she sighed in the same voice. 'But then, why should I tell you,' she said, straightening up, 'you never told me about Mark?'

'Well that was different. I didn't want to upset you. But now, we can tear them to pieces can't we?' Tracey giggled, and so they did.

At first, it was once a week that Mark and Timothy visited the girl's flat, made love and stayed the night. Then it became two nights a week and looked as if things might become really serious which neither of them wanted. The men sowed their oats and the girls had no objections to having their fields ploughed for this purpose. The men were becoming besotted with the girls and even gave up their annual camping holiday to be with them. Their holiday usually was to go tenting and then see how many birds they could pull during that fortnight as they went from camp to camp.

The summer season had come and had almost gone when Mark came up with the idea that all four of them should go for a weekend's camping out among the dunes.

'It'll be great. Just the four of us in the wilderness of the desert sands.'

'In Norfolk?' laughed Tracey.

'Well not desert, but just off the beach somewhere,' Mark laughed. 'I know just the place. There's miles and miles of empty beach and plenty of sand dunes for us to hide away in.'

'But the place would be crawling with kids,' Timothy put in.

'Not if we went that first weekend when they have all just gone back to school. Let's face it. The parents have had to suffer the kids for six weeks plus weekends on the beaches. They will definitely not be taking the children out on that first week back to school.'

'He's got a point there,' said Diane, and so it was agreed that they would have this first weekend of September to go camping, which would be in two weeks time. This didn't stop the boys from being at the flat for two nights of each of those two weeks before that promised weekend.

It had been decided that they would leave as soon as possible after work on the Friday and stay out in the dunes till Monday morning, though getting up early for all to get back to work. The place where Mark had decided upon was only just over an hour away from Norwich and so this was the time schedule they agreed upon.

The boys would see that Mark's Range Rover was packed up and ready with all the equipment and goodies but asked if the girls would fix up a cold collation for their first night. This would be easier than getting out all the cooking equipment which could be left till the morning when it came time for breakfast.

The girls got quite excited as the Friday approached and got in a chicken that they cooked and salads and things. They even forsook the pub on that Friday to cook this chicken and prepare everything for the cold supper and hoped that the fine weather would hold over the weekend.

'I think I'll even sun bathe naked,' Tracey declared. 'Do you think that would shock Timothy?'

'I doubt it. When you've seen one, you've seen them all,' Diane answered.

'Not when it comes to men's tackle,' Tracey giggled. 'Some are bigger than others.'

'Have you seen Timothy's then?' Diane asked.

'No.'

'Well I've often wondered how they would compare, and I don't mean just in size.'

'Diane! I'm shocked. Are you suggesting what I think you are suggesting?'

'Well haven't you ever thought about it?'

'Yes,' she giggled, 'but I didn't think you would even consider it.'

'Well I bet they have.'

'Men being what they are, you're probably right. Would you do that?'

'If you agreed, I wouldn't say no.'

'And there's me thinking you were the shrinking violet,' Tracey replied and then they giggled together about whether the men would actually agree to this proposal. They finished getting the meal together all wrapped up in tin foil with paper plates and the like before going back off to work for the afternoon.

They were back by five thirty to pack the smallest of bikini's they could find and some towels. They would travel in the clothes they were wearing as they didn't think they would be wearing much after that first night in a tent. Just before six, Mark and Timothy turned up wearing slacks and shirts and only sandals on their feet.

'I forgot the toilet paper. Have you got a couple of rolls? If not, we'll have to stop and buy some.' But this wasn't a problem and soon the boys packed the little the girls had in the back of the vehicle. The roof rack was piled high with what was the tent and other bits and pieces that they felt would be needed. The back part filled with cartons and insulated boxes that contained enough food for a week Mark explained.

Tracey sat up front as Mark was going to be the driver and Diane and Timothy got into the high back seats. At a quarter past six they set off to find the road towards Great Yarmouth, due east. About halfway from Norwich, he turned off to the left and took a secondary road that led towards the deserted section of beaches that line that part of the coast. It wasn't long before he made another turn to follow a dirt track that led down to the sands. Here was a wide open stretch of beach that went for miles and he engaged the four wheel drive and drove merrily along without them seeing a single soul. He suddenly turned off the beach and began driving in and out of the sand dunes, some of them much higher than the Rover and eventually stopped in quite a large space between four of them.

The sun was still shining, though it was now getting lower on the horizon and he parked the vehicle so that it was on the north side of this sandy space. He explained that the wind mostly came in off the sea from the east and that would protect them if the wind veered round to come from the north.

It was evident that the boys had been camping before because they swung into action as soon as the Rover had stopped. The girls could only stand and watch as Mark went up onto the roof and undid the ropes there to heave the great big roll of canvas down onto the sand plus other odd bags which held ropes and pegs. Timothy had taken a rake out of the car and was smoothing a stretch of sand for where the tent would be pitched.

The big bundle was unrolled to reveal many small pieces of aluminium tubing which were quickly and expertly put together to make longer poles. There were two uprights for each end and one long one to go across to join them together. Then came two curved bits that fitted onto the two uprights and when the centre piece was joined, these uprights were rammed down into the sand. Then came some ropes that had special clips at one end which fitted to the uprights and the loose end being pegged to the ground to hold those fragile looking poles upright and make the whole thing fairly rigid.

These clips made sure that the top surface of the rails were quite smooth and not snag or tear the covering sheet that was then draped over this framework. All along the edges of the tent were loop holes where pegs, large ones because of the depth of the loose sand, were put and hammered down by a mallet. So we now had the main tent up over bare sand that had been smoothed out by Timothy. Next was the ground sheet part which was noticed to have two zippers fitted and then it was revealed that the inner lining of the tent had the corresponding attachments fitted inside. They started at the back end by fitting the two zips together and then zipped the whole thing to the sides of the tent, drawing the groundsheet with them towards the front as they did so. It was now completely waterproof inside except for the entrance flap, and this could be zipped up if needed, though it would make a step. You could actually fill the whole thing with water and have a small swimming pool it was that effective though it would have only been four inches deep.

The girls were amazed at this expertise as it had taken them just under thirty minutes to have it all up and ready and look as if it could withstand a North Sea storm. But it was their turn now to start getting supper ready as the light was now beginning to fade and Mark fixed up a gas hurricane lamp and showed them what they had stored in the boxes and cartons in the back of the Range Rover. With the tail gate down, he dragged each box forward and showed them of all the food they had brought, fishing out two bottles of wine which Timothy uncorked as they inspected the rest.

'You've got enough food here for a week,' Tracey exclaimed. 'What's in this container?' she asked as she undid the clips.

'Ice cubes,' he declared as he took a bag out and emptied the contents into an ice bucket and then put a bottle of wine in it.

'I don't believe it,' gasped Diane as she laughed. 'What's in this one then?' she asked as she indicated the other container.

'This,' said Mark as he undid the clips, 'contains our frozen food. Steaks for tomorrow and a lobster for Sunday,' as the girls peered into the box. The contents were partially obscured by the rising mist that came out of the open box.

'What's with the smoke?' Diane asked.

'Ah. That's the dry ice,' he said, picking up a pair of heavy working man's gloves and putting them on. 'This is an ice that is made from carbon dioxide. It expels all oxygen and keeps food fresh forever, well as long as the ice lasts. But,' and he reached into the smoky gas and pulled out a piece that looked just like what it was, a piece of ice. 'This is lethal. That's why I'm wearing gloves. It's so cold that if you were to touch it with your bare hands, it would stick like glue and burn the skin off, so if you do need to get anything out of this box, put these gloves on first. That is a must! We won't need the steaks till tomorrow so they can stay in there till the morning. By dinner time they will have thawed out,' he said as he closed the lid and fixed down the clips. 'There's about twenty gallons of water in these five containers. More than enough for what we will need so root around tomorrow to get some ideas for our meals.'

'I saw Timothy with a rake which was obvious why, but what's with the spade?' Tracey asked pointing to it.

'Do you remember me asking about the toilet rolls?' he asked and when she nodded, went on to explain. 'This is for your toilet. There aren't any cubicles out here so you take this spade, dig a small hole, do your business and then fill the hole with sand.'

'Oh,' said Tracey, her face going red. 'I never thought about that side of camping.'

'Well you know now. So, what have you done for supper for us tonight,' he asked.

While they had been talking at the back of the car, Timothy had been transferring bundles from the car into the tent and had finished as the question had been asked.

'Do you mind if we get changed out of our travelling clothes first?' Tracey asked. 'We've still got to go home in them and we don't want to sit on wet sand in them.'

'No problem,' he said, 'we'll wait until you're ready.'

'I'll get a fire going,' Timothy said and went off to forage for wood as Diane and Tracey got out their small travelling cases and went into the erected tent.

'It's bigger than I thought,' Diane said as they got inside. The roof was high enough for both of them to stand up in and they looked round to see that there were only blankets strewn across the floor.

'No sheets?' Diane exclaimed.