A Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I think we're supposed to rough it when camping,' Tracey said with a laugh, starting to take her clothes off. This was the first time that Diane had seen Tracey become naked in all the time they had lived in the flat together. She felt a slight embarrassment at this unselfconscious display of the bodily charms that Tracey displayed. Her breasts were high and full and made her waist appear even thinner than it was. Her legs were finely shaped and had nice ankles and overall was much better looking that Diane who now felt embarrassed about letting Tracey see how much more ungainly she was.

If Tracey noticed, she didn't say anything and took it for granted that they would be seeing more of each other over the weekend as she brought out her wispy bikini and began to put it on.

'I don't know why I'm really bothering to put this on for he's going to tear it off me as soon as we get back in here tonight.'

'Oh. I've just realised that we'll all be sleeping together,' Diane said as she hooked her breasts up inside her bikini top and made them sit comfortable. 'At least there's no headboard to bang against the wall,' she giggled that made Tracey join in.

'If we do swap sometime, then I'll be able to see just what Mark's arse looks like when he's humping me,' she laughed and then they both laughed and hugged each other before composing themselves to go out into the evening as the light had now faded from the skies.

While they had been in the tent, both the boys had taken off their trousers and shirts and now only wearing a pair of shorts each. A small hole had been dug in the sand and they were now sitting cross legged before a fire of driftwood that Timothy had scavenged.

'Wow! Don't they look beautiful,' Timothy exclaimed as they came into the light thrown from the gas lamp.

'I feel overdressed,' Mark said as he grinned.

'Well you can take them off later. After supper as I'd prefer not to be sick before I've eaten,' retorted Tracey.

'Well if we were having sausages, I would rather they did so that we could compare them,' Diane said going off into giggles again which Tracey joined in and they fell in a heap opposite the two men who either failed to see the joke or chose to ignore it.

'Piss takers,' Mark growled, 'talking of which, would you like your wine now?' The girls sobered up and accepted the proffered glasses and drank as the paper plates were passed around before the big box went the rounds, each taking a leg or a piece of breast plus other bits of food from the box before passing it on. So with fingers only, they ate their supper, the box going round for the second time as they ate and drank, another bottle having to be opened.

They laughed and talked as they ate and drank sitting round the fire and Diane had never felt so happy in all her life at this moment in time. She had a regular man with whom she was happy enough to have sex with and inside her belly was a growing fire that she might, just might, that night, have Mark too. Tracey too was having the same feelings as Diane and that she would ensure that they swapped and she could then make notes of the difference between the two men that sat there before her.

The night air was quite warm where they were in amongst the dunes. They were shielded from the cool wind that was coming off the sea and the sand around them was still giving off the heat that it had absorbed from the sun during the day.

'I must say it's rather warm in this room tonight, don't you think?' Tracey asked, and then put her hands up behind her back and unclipped her bikini top and shook her shoulders to free it from her breasts which positively glowed in the firelight. 'That's better,' she said with a smile. There was a moment of stunned silence before it was broken by Timothy.

'Damn! I forgot to get any water melons.' This made them all laugh and he got a slap from across the fire by Tracey, her breasts heaving nicely to her body movements which was the reason for the sweat breaking out on the two men's foreheads.

'I could sit all night and look at those delicious pair of fruits before my eyes,' Timothy said, his mouth almost hanging open and very nearly drooling.

'What's wrong with these then,' exclaimed Diane, fired up by Tracey's action and hating to see Timothy drool over Tracey's instead of hers. She didn't bother with the back strap but pulled her top straight up from her breasts and over her head and then sat looking at the two men most defiantly as her two orbs quivered and glistened in the light.

'I'm in heaven,' Mark groaned as he rolled his eyes and fell backward in a mock faint.

'Me too,' said Timothy and fell over with Mark and both laughed and hugged each other.

'I told you they were queer,' said Tracey in a loud voice. 'Look at them cuddle each other.' This soon made them stop and sit up. 'Oh look! He's got a hard on,' she said, pointing at Mark's crotch. 'Now who's that for? You Diane? Me? Or the man he was just cuddling?' The girls then broke up into laughter and held each other and the men could only gawp at the two pair of breasts wobble and shake as they laughed.

'Yes. I've got a hard on and it's not for Timothy,' Mark said somewhat indignantly.

'Show us then,' Diane spluttered out as they still carried on laughing. That was like shaking a red rag to a bull as far as Mark was concerned and got up, pulling his shorts down as he did so to let them see what he had hidden inside his shorts.

'I'm sure Timothy's got one the same,' Mark cried, egging Timothy to get and reveal himself. He was as ready as Mark and was quickly standing to show them what he sported between his legs, and the men stood there defiantly on the other side of the fire showing the women their manhood.

'What didn't we have for dinner?' gurgled Tracey.

'Sausages!' Diane spluttered out as they both rolled over and curled themselves up into balls as they howled with laughter.

'Bloody women,' Mark growled moving round the fire scattering the paper plates as he moved and grabbed Tracey's arm. 'Come on woman. It's time you saw who was boss,' as he began to drag her towards the tent. She was still laughing as she scrabbled on her knees before finally getting to her feet just before the entrance to the tent. Then Mark smartly whipped down her bikini bottoms and gave her arse a smack that tumbled her inside to more shrieks of laughter.

Diane, still laughing, looked across the fire at Timothy and the laughter began to die as she saw the desire in his eyes as well as his face. She didn't have to look lower for she knew that what was there was for her that night. She held out her hand and he came round the fire and took it and helped her up. Then with her other hand, she took hold of his manhood and led the way to the tent where they disappeared inside.

Nobody had bothered to turn off the gas lamp outside and Diane could see in the dim light, Mark's backside as it moved up and down as he saw to both his and Tracey's needs. She quickly fell down to the blankets, pulling Timothy down and then gave out a groan of pleasure as he entered her and she had to suppress a laugh at the thought of the two men's backsides going up and down in unison.

There were little yelps and screams coming from Mark and Tracey to be followed by grunts before Mark was satisfied and then it was the turn of Diane and Timothy who made about as much noise with the same grunting and explosion of breath as Timothy came inside her.

There was a lot of heavy breathing as the four bodies lay on their backs and the temperature had risen quite high in the tent from their body heat and exertions over the past few minutes. They lay like this for quite some time, with them not knowing that both couples were lying there holding hands to remain in contact as it were as if they were afraid the other might suddenly disappear in the night.

As it happened, both men had rolled in the opposite directions so that they were now on the outside of the two girls, and Tracey rolled her head and looked into the eyes of Diane.

'That was good. How was it for you?'

'Aren't the men supposed to ask that question,' Diane replied which set them off laughing again.

'No seriously. I ask that because I was wondering if you still would do the swap, you know, have a chance of seeing if they are any different.' They were speaking quietly now as they held each other's hand. 'Only a swap mind you. We don't want to start fighting over a silly thing like a man.'

'What man's worth fighting for?' Diane asked with a low laugh. 'How do we say it to them?'

'We don't tell them. Let's just go out for a pee or whatever, and then change places here in the tent.'

'Won't they be able to tell the difference?'

'They're men. Any port in a storm is good enough for them. We might even be able to change places back again before they found out. That'd be a laugh on them then.'

'Let's do it then and we can turn that bloody lantern out at the same time,' Diane said, disengaging her hand from that of Timothy and crawled out of the tent naked and had a mighty stretch and suddenly realised that she was out in the open air without a stitch of clothing on and it made her feel wonderfully free. Then Tracey came out of the tent and did almost the same as Diane and then they just stood and looked at each other and impulsively reached out and held each other's hands.

'You look really lovely in the moonlight,' Tracey said softly to Diane.

'So do you,' Diane replied and without being able to explain why, she moved in closer so that their breasts touched and then they kissed each other, their arms going round each other.

'Why haven't we done this before,' Tracey breathed into Diane's ear after they had kissed.

'Because we've got two men to see to our needs, but if we hadn't.....' She left the sentence unfinished and they broke apart self-consciously and Tracey went and doused the lantern. Diane let Tracey go into the tent first and saw that she went and lay down next to Timothy so she went and lay next to Mark. Her heart was beating fast and her body was almost rigid as she lay there waiting for him to move and then, with hope, cover her with his body and then she would find out the difference between the two of them.

Diane lay there for an hour as the two men gently snored and felt somewhat let down that here she was with Mark and all he could do was snore. Maybe she was supposed to start it and so she pulled his hand up and placed it on one of her breasts and squeezed his hand so that his fingers did the same to her breast. She felt her heart leap up into her throat as she felt him start to come awake and begin to knead her breast on his own. Then his face turned to hers and she felt him kiss her on the cheek as he roused himself up onto an elbow.

He clumsily kissed her as he moved his body across hers and felt that he was up and ready and got a vicarious thrill as he entered and took her there for the first time in that tent on the assumption that he was with Tracey. She revelled in the fact that he was making love to her and she felt her body respond and gave herself up to the pleasure of being pleasured again for the second time that night. She didn't orgasm, but was still thrilled at having this man inside her and accepting his seed as he came. Then it was with much grunting that he rolled off and only really came awake when Timothy cried out.

'What the hell? Tracey?'

'What?' from Mark, coming awake now. 'Tracey?' and his hand ran down the side of Diane's face and down and over her breasts.

'Oh bloody hell,' Tracey exploded. 'We got in the wrong side of the tent Diane!' Diane couldn't help but explode with laughter.

'It bloody well looks like it. Timothy! What on earth are you doing on top of Tracey?' she shouted.

'I thought it was you,' was his plaintive reply as his body shook in his coming inside Tracey. 'Oh Christ, I've just come, I'm sorry.'

'I'm not,' said Tracey softly as he pulled out of her and rolled onto his side.

'What do we do now?' he asked.

'Change places again I suppose,' said Tracey. 'For I know what will mollify Mark,' as she crawled over Diane to get next to Mark and let Diane shuffle her body across the blanket to be next to Timothy again.

'If I didn't know better,' Mark said, 'I would think that this was deliberate.'

'Oh shut up and lie back,' Tracey said, and in the gloom of the tent, Diane saw that Tracey had moved down Mark's body until her head was just around his stomach area. It was when Mark gave out a groan, she knew exactly what Tracey was doing to take his mind off what had just occurred. She was now nestled up against Timothy and put her hand down and found that he was still hard and so took a leaf out of Tracey's book and moved down to do the same to Timothy.

Dawn came around seven o'clock and it was the movement of Tracey that woke Diane up. Well it was more the movement of Mark that woke her as he lay on top of Tracey to do what men like to do first thing in the morning. She nudged Timothy awake and soon she was having him again on the rough blankets inside the tent.

Neither Tracey or Diane bothered to put on their bikini's as they emerged from the tent, leaving the two men to gasp and try and regain their strength before leaving the tent. Tracey got the spade from the car and a toilet roll and the pair of them went off behind the dunes to dig two holes. The men were still in the tent when they returned and poured out some water to wash their hands and attended to their bodies before getting the primus double stove out to start on preparing the breakfast.

The men eventually came out of the tent with sheepish grins as they looked at the two naked girls before taking the spade and toilet paper to go and see to their own toilet. They washed themselves when they got back and used the last of the water to shave themselves as the tantalising smell of bacon reached their nostrils. They grinned at each other and slapped each other's back and laughed at what had happened in the middle of the night and quickly went and sat down to devour all that was put on their plates.

There were burps as they began to digest their meal as they drank their coffee and Mark lit up a cigarette. Diane and Tracey got up and put the plates in a bowl and waited for the water to half boil for them to wash their utensils. They were squatting by the stove where the pot of water still hadn't started to bubble yet and the coffee pot gave out a small spout of steam when they were interrupted.

'That coffee sure smells good,' came a strange voice and two men suddenly came round from one of the dunes. Both Diane and Tracey let out a shriek and ran into the tent as Mark and Timothy sat up as the men came close to the stove.

'Can you spare a couple of cups, friend,' the biggest of the two asked as he squatted down by the small stove. He was of an age about the same as Mark and of a similar build. He was barefooted, his trainers hanging by their laces from the backpack he wore over his shoulders. He was wearing shorts and T shirt and hadn't shaved for a couple of days by the look of it. His companion was attired the same and he too squatted down and looked expectantly at the coffee pot.

'Sure. Help yourself,' Mark replied, waving a hand at the pot, not bothering to cover his nakedness as Timothy had with his hands. 'You'll have to rinse the cups yourself though.'

'That's right kind of you,' the first man said. 'My name's Harry,' offering his hand, making Mark sit up to accept it and shake his hand. 'My friend's name is Charlie,' who just nodded without offering to shake hands.

'Mine's Mark and this is Timothy.'

'Nice to meet you Tim,' Harry said, jerking his thumb towards the coffee pot for Charlie to go and get two cups from the bowl. He swirled them round in the water and then returned to the stove and poured out coffee for the both of them.

'Nice set up you've got,' Harry said, sipping his coffee. 'We're just hiking it down the coast. Couldn't afford a tent, well we could, but he didn't want to carry it, so we sleep under the stars.'

'How far have you travelled then?' Mark asked.

'Lord knows. Been about three weeks now. Probably be another three before we get to the Thames. How long are you planning on staying here?'

'Just for the weekend, us and the girls.'

'And very nice they looked too,' Harry chuckled. 'I can't blame you for staying the weekend with them here. Well thanks for the coffee, it was real nice of you,' Harry said as he stood up.

Neither Mark or Timothy saw any signals pass between the two men, but they both struck at the same time. A massive fist crashed into the side of Mark's jaw knocking him back and he never even saw the second punch that rendered him unconscious. Timothy didn't fare well either, though it was just a rabbit punch that put him out of the picture.

Harry shucked off his rucksack and so did Charlie.

'Give me the cuffs,' he demanded of Charlie who immediately dived into his pack and produced two sets of handcuffs. 'I told you these would come in handy. Now follow me.' He then walked heavily towards the tent and went inside followed by Charlie. Diane gave out a scream as she saw it was them and not their men and she was soon silenced by a backhanded swing that knocked her off her feet. They had gone into the tent to put on their bikini's and that's how they were when the men entered, but another blow, this time to Tracey rendered her almost unconscious. Harry and Charlie then tore off their bikini's till they were naked again before putting a cuff on each, one to the wrist and the other chained hoop to an ankle. Thus immobilised, they dragged them out of the tent into the clearing between tent and car and left them there to recover in their own good time.

'Find me some rope,' Harry asked of Charlie as he dragged Timothy towards the rear wheel of the car and then dragged Mark and dropped him by the front wheel. Harry's T shirt was now sweat ridden from the exertion and so he stripped it off and hung it on a wing mirror to dry. Charlie had pulled a small coil of rope from the back of the car and passed it to Harry who had now got a knife out from his rucksack. He shook out the coil and then eyed the wheels of the car and then cut two lengths from it. He threw one piece towards Mark and approached Timothy with the other.

'Give me a hand,' he said to Charlie, 'and prop him up against the wheel.' With Timothy up in a sitting position with his head lolling on his chest, Harry tied one end of the rope to his left wrist and with the free end, looped it round the axle behind the wheel and then moved over to secure the right wrist to the other end. Thus Timothy was immobilised and then they did the same to Mark but at the front wheel before turning to look at the girls sprawled out on the sand.

'Find some tent pegs and a mallet,' Harry said.

'Where will I find them?' Charlie asked taking his T shirt off so that both the men were now only wearing their shorts.

'Try that canvas bag on the roof of the car,' he suggested, so as Charlie climbed up onto the top of the vehicle, Harry undid the cuffs on Diane. These he put to one side and then undid the cuff from Tracey's wrist and with one end still fixed to her ankle, Harry clipped the other end to Diane's ankle. Picking up the other cuffs, attached the two girls together by their wrists so they now lay side by side and chained together.

He then cut four lengths of rope and tied the free wrists and ankles with these, making a loop at the free ends. Charlie dropped some pegs and the mallet onto the sand and helped Harry stretch Tracey out first and put a peg through the loop of the wrist rope and hammered it into the sand. He did this to the ankle rope too before moving to Diane where they pulled her across the sand so that Tracey was now spread-eagled and they did the same to the ropes attached to Diane. Both girls now had their opposite arms outstretched and linked by the handcuffs and the same applied to their legs being wide open and ready for violation.