A Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'No police,' came the snuffled comment from Timothy.

'He's right,' said Mark. 'Those two would have got, what, five years for rape. You two face life for murder, so I agree with him. No police.'

'But what do we do with the bodies? What if they're reported missing and are known to be in this area? What then?' Tracey demanded.

'We bury them. Then if we are asked anything, we say we never saw them. Besides, they said they'd been travelling for several weeks and expected to be another three weeks before they reached the Thames. So who's going to know they are missing, two thugs like that. I think most people would be glad to see the back of them.'

'He's right Tracey,' Diane said. 'We could go to prison for life if we tell anyone.'

'It was self defence,' she argued.

'Prove it! We weren't virgins to start with and rape is one thing but murder is another.'

'We've Mark and Timothy as witnesses. They saw it happen.'

'I won't go to court,' said Timothy raising his head. 'Let the dogs lie sleeping. It's an old proverb and I think it fit's the case quite well. Under cross examination it will come out by a slip of the tongue from one of us that I was raped as well and I'm not going to do it. That's final and end of story. Let's bury the bastards and have done with it.'

'He's right,' said Mark sadly. 'We'd get torn to pieces in a courtroom because the cause isn't equal to the effect. You might get away with manslaughter. Well in fact I'm certain you would, but that still carries a prison sentence.'

'Well you do say the nicest things to cheer a girl up,' Tracey said, and it was only because she was still sitting down that she didn't place her hands on her hips as she said those words.

'So, let me get this clear,' Diane said. 'If we go to the police and said we killed those two men but don't mention the rapes, we go to prison for life. If we say we were raped, Timothy won't be a witness...'

'I can't!' Timothy shouted, tears coming to eyes again. 'Can't you see my side of it? Bury them here and no one will be any the wiser. It's the only answer.'

'That's it then,' said Mark, slapping his naked thigh. 'We bury them here and deny any knowledge of them if we are ever asked, which is highly unlikely.' He looked at the other three quite defiantly and one by one they dropped their eyes and nodded their agreement. 'Okay. You up to a spot of gardening Timothy? We've got a few things to plant.'

'To put those two buggers in the ground, I'll dig right through to Australia,' he responded and struggled up onto his feet, wincing, but trying to put on a brave face with what he was about to do. Mark was up now and they both went out of the tent and Tracey and Diane shuffled forward on their knees to watch them cross across the sand to where Charlie's body lay.

'Diane! Will you make some coffee please?' and then he flicked the blanket off the body and look down at it. 'Tracey! You'll have to come and show us where the other sod is.'

'Okay,' the two girls said in unison, and slowly emerged from the tent. Diane towards the stove and Tracey to where Mark and Timothy had lifted up the arms of Charlie and started to drag him out of the camp site. She went ahead of them and trudged with leaden steps to go beyond the first dune and then in the second clearing stopped and pointed to where she had covered up Harry. Mark dropped the arm his was holding onto and went across and cleared an area with his hands till he found the bare back of Harry.

'Okay. We won't dig in the middle but up here, close to the dune,' he said to Timothy. 'Where's the spade?'

'Where Charlie was,' said Tracey. 'I'll go and get it,' and off she went. Mark then went and gave Timothy a hand to drag Charlie over to where Harry was still partially covered in sand. Tracey was soon back and handed the spade over to Mark.

'Do you know Tracey?' Mark said slowly as he let his eyes run up and down her naked body. 'You look absolutely wonderful like you are just now.' She then did the instinctive thing of a female and put both her hands together in her lap to partially cover her pubic region, and then blushed. It hadn't really struck any of them that they had spent the last few days completely naked and hadn't giving it the slightest thought, but that remark brought them back to the situation they were now in.

'I'll go and put some clothes on,' she stammered.

'That was the last thought in my mind,' he smiled at her. 'I wish we could always be undressed like this,' as he handed the spade to Timothy and walked over to Tracey. He took her into his arms and kissed her, pulling her body close tight up to his. It wasn't a kiss of lust but of love for though their naked bodies where pressing against each other, he didn't get an erection. There were too many other thoughts in his mind at that moment that pushed any romantic ideas he might have wished into the background.

'Go and help make the coffee and clear up the site,' and gave her a gentle smack on her bare bum as she turned to go and do as she was told. He then turned himself and went and watched as Timothy was attacking the sand to try and stop more sand from filling the hole that he was digging. He watched him for ten minutes and then took over and they kept switching back and forth every fifteen minutes. Once they'd got down to the hard packed wet sand below the loose soft stuff, it was much easier going. But it still took nearly an hour before Mark announced that the hole was deep enough and reached down and heaved Timothy up out the now ready grave.

'May God forgive them,' Mark said as he rolled the two bodies into the hole and then savagely attacked the pile of loose sand thrown up, heaving it into the hole to cover them.

Diane had made the coffee and it sat there brewing on the stove that she had turned down to just let it simmer while the men did their part. Tracey sat with her and they had an arm round each other's shoulders, sitting there, not saying a word and waited for the other two to return from their gruesome task of burying the two thugs.

When they appeared, dragging the spade behind them, both girls got up and went to them and put their arms around their respective lover's waist.

'I'm glad to see you didn't put any clothes on,' Mark joked as he hugged Tracey as they went to the stove. The two men sat and they all drank some coffee and Diane found the nearly empty bottle of brandy and topped up their mugs with what was left of it.

'Is it done?' Diane asked in a hushed voice.

'Yes, it's done,' Timothy said. 'Now let's put it behind us,' he winced at that remark, 'and forget all about them.' Diane put her arm round his shoulder and gave him a hug. Tracey then copied her and did the same to Mark. They sat for some time as if in some kind of tableaux, not moving, just sitting there, gazing stupidly at a simmering coffee pot in the evening twilight. Tracey, the practical one, got up, pulling Mark upright and pushed him inside the tent. She then went and put her arms under Timothy's and tried to lift him up. Diane seemed to come awake at this moment and got up and helped to get Timothy up and then get him into the tent.

Tracey went back outside and turned off the stove and brought in the gas lantern which she hung from the cross bar of the tent, turning it way down low so that it only just gave out the barest glimmer of light. Both of the men, half drunk from the wine and brandy lay flat on their backs as she looked at their naked bodies. Diane had subsided down onto the blankets and sat next to Timothy and ran her hand across his forehead, pushing the odd wisp back as she looked up to Tracey for directions.

'I think this is going to be a difficult night for all of us,' she said as she sat down between Mark and Diane. Her mind went back nearly ten years to an incident that she never talked to any of them about. For she had already gone through the experience of rape when she was fifteen, losing her virginity at the same time. It had taken several years of psychiatrists, therapists and rape counsellors before she came to terms with it. That was why when she knew it was going to happen again this time, had advised Diane not to fight it for it wasn't as though she'd not had sex with a man before. She knew that that wasn't the point because it was still an unwanted invasion of her body by an unknown man for his own satisfaction and not hers. She knew she could close it out of her mind and have Mark without it troubling her, but would Diane be able to? That was the question. She put her arm round Diane and drew her down and gave her a kiss and Diane turned on her side to face Tracey.

'Hold me Tracey,' she said, her voice low and Tracey felt her body tremble as she put her arms round her. 'I don't think I can do it with Timothy,' she whispered into her ear. Tracey held her and knew that Diane needed comfort, but there again, so did Timothy and she wasn't quite sure what to do. She thought hard for a few minutes before letting go of Diane and rolled over to Mark.

'Mark. We've got a problem here. Diane doesn't want Timothy but she needs comfort. He needs some too. Can you lie down by him and talk to him while I see to Diane?' He saw where she was coming from and agreed and got up so that Tracey could pull Diane across her body to lie on the other side for Mark to be beside Timothy. While he was up, he turned the lamp off so that they were now in complete darkness before settling himself down to talk to Timothy.

'Well old friend,' he said in a very low voice to Timothy. 'Diane's going through a bad spell right now as no doubt you are too. Do you want to talk about it?'

'Not really. It's over and now I can't seem to get my mind round what I'm feeling exactly.'

'Well talk to me about how you are feeling and maybe I will be able to understand and help you,' Mark replied. Timothy was glad the lamp was out and that Mark couldn't see his face in the darkness and the tears that slowly run down the side and into his hair.

'It's...it's just that I don't know exactly what my feelings are right now. I didn't like what those two men did to me in front of you all, but I'm ashamed to admit that...that somehow I seemed to get some pleasure from it. I just don't know what to think.' Mark could hear the tears in his voice and worked his arm under his head and then wiped away his tears with his fingers.

'There's nothing wrong it that,' Mark said softly now getting an idea of what was troubling Timothy.

'That's not all,' Timothy said, his voice trembling even more now that Mark was holding him. 'When I was forced to...to suck on you, I enjoyed it,' and Mark felt the tremor that went through Timothy. 'You don't hate me for that, do you?'

'Of course not,' Mark replied, feeling a stirring down in his loins at what he'd just heard. 'I felt proud of you for having the courage to do it.'

'Would...would you feel proud or disgusted if I did it again? This time without be forced to?' Timothy stammered.

'I could never be disgusted with you Timothy, whatever you did,' he replied, feeling his loins stir and begin to rise up at the thought of him doing it again. He then felt Timothy's hand move across his stomach and take hold of him and so he lay back as Timothy moved down on the blankets and took him into his mouth.

The whispered conversation on the other side of the tent was much the same as the two girls lay in each other's arms. Diane liking the soft flesh of a woman pressing up against her rather than the hard body of another man. She liked the squashing of their breasts and the way their legs were mixed together.

'I don't think I ever want a man again,' Diane whispered, 'not after today.'

'Don't be silly,' Tracey replied. 'You'll get over it, in time.'

'I doubt it. I much prefer your softness and the touch of your hand. Plus, you kiss me better than a man does.'

'Do I really?'

'Yes. Kiss me again please.' So they kissed and Diane began to move her body against that of Tracey so that their pubic regions brushed against each other. Diane gave out a low moan and took one of Tracey's hands and moved it down so that her fingers could touch her. Tracey knew what she wanted and so used her fingers to begin to start pleasuring Diane who opened her legs and moved over onto her back. It didn't take long before Diane then started to push Tracey's head down for her to use her mouth and tongue and take the place of the fingers.

So that was the start of the sexual therapy that took place and was to have long lasting effects on two of them in the tent that night.

They were awake early and the girls fixed breakfast while the two men struck the tent and got it rolled up and tied onto the top of the Range Rover before sitting down to eat. For their toilet, none of them went beyond the first dune, though Mark did go round to the second dune to see that they hadn't left anything there. The place looked the same as every other dune area and so he doubted if the bodies would ever be found.

They only had one other problem and that was the matter of the two rucksacks and their contents, so Mark said that they would take them in the car and would then dispose of them in various skips around Norwich. The boys got dressed as the girls washed up from their breakfast and while they got dressed, the boys packed away the last things into the car. The only thing kept out was the rake which Timothy used to obliterate the tyre tracks and camp site after Mark had driven the car out onto the hard sand. Then it was back to Norwich where they arrived at half past seven that Monday morning and with the girls dropped off at their flat, the boys went off to work.

It wasn't until Diane got into their flat that she became overcome with sense of guilt and had a bout of the shakes which only subsided when forced to drink a large gin and tonic by Tracey. She had calmed down when it came the time for them to go to work after their traumatic weekend away.

The first week back was the worst for them as they scanned all the national and local newspapers dreading to see the reporting of two bodies found in the dunes. But as the weeks passed into months, their fears began to subside. Mark still visited them once and sometimes twice a week for dinner and stayed the night, but no Timothy.

Also during that first week, Diane would get the shakes each night and insisted that she slept in the same bed as Tracey, leading to the inevitable sex between them. Tracey was becoming a bi-sexual woman with catering to Diane's appetite during the nights that Mark wasn't staying over while Diane was now becoming a firm lesbian, not carry about Timothy at all now. Timothy went the other way and found that he liked being made love to as a woman by other men and liked giving them oral sex as well.

He developed an uncanny sense of picking out business men of the same orientation as himself now and talked them into using his bank for which he was soon promoted to be the bank's financial adviser. It was quite a few months before he went with Mark to visit Tracey and Diane for dinner, though he no longer stayed the night. But during dinner he explained why and then started to tell them stories of what he got up to with various well known personages. This sparked an idea in Diane and so she started writing some of his stories down as well as coming up with other ideas for some soft pornographic novels. She would write quite a lot while she was at work in the surgery and then she would run these by Tracey in the evening to polish them up for them both to type up.

Mark liked the idea that was proposed to him and so he set up some new machines in his father's printing works and began to turn these novels into books. These books were then taken by Tracey and she started to sell them through the shop where she worked, and such was the demand that they even went so far as to start a mail order business and flourished under the tile of Adult Reading Society Editions. But they never had another weekend away.

* * *