A Weekend Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What do you think Charlie?' Harry asked as they stood and looked at the two naked girls with their legs wide open, their genital hair not being enough to conceal their sex from the men's gaze.

'Almost good enough to eat,' Charlie simpered.

'Talking of eating, let's find something for I'm hungry.' With their four victims immobilised, they went through the back of the car to find food which they then cooked on the primus stove and looked at the trussed up four as they started to return to consciousness. The two girls having only been stunned were to the first to struggle and fight against their bonds as they came fully awake and aware of their predicament.

'You bastards,' screamed Tracey. 'Let us go!' trying to get her leg free from the peg that was holding the rope at the same time as her arm. Sweat was pouring from her face and her body was covered in a fine sheen as she wasted her strength in this futile attempt. The sun was now high up in the sky and she had to squint to see the two men sitting there eating as they watched her struggle. Diane, awake now had struggled, but more feebly than Tracey and began to cry.

'I like the way her tits wobble when she moves,' said Charlie mopping up the juice from the steak they had just eaten.

'Which one?' asked Harry as he drank some wine straight from the bottle.

'Well both really and just look at those pussies waiting for us,' he giggled.

'You can't do this to us!' screamed Tracey, panting hard from her efforts to try and free herself.

'We can and we will,' Harry sneered, 'but I think we'd better wake up your boyfriends so they can watch. Timothy and Mark had both shown signs of coming round and as they did so, began to struggle against the ropes that tied them to the car's axles. Harry got up and went to the back of the car and brought out a water container and stood over Mark with it, keeping away from his feet.

'Cool down fella,' he said as he poured some water over his head, 'and then you can see a real man in action.' Then he went and poured some onto Timothy to make sure he was awake too.

'Let us go you bastards,' Mark growled as he shook the water free from his eyes as he struggled against the ropes.

'All in good time fella, all in good time,' Harry said as he threw the empty container to one side. 'We want to have a little fun first and we'd like you to watch.'

'Are they going to rape us?' Diane sobbed, her head turned towards Tracey as she lay there as though she'd been crucified. Both the men were by the car and so she spoke back in a fierce whisper.

'I don't like to say it, but yes, I think they are.'

'Oh Christ,' Diane moaned, shaking her head to get the sweat that was pouring from her forehead free from her eyes.

'Don't fight them Diane. It'll only be worse if we fight.'

'Worse?' she cried. 'What could be worse that being tied up like this for those apes to rape us?'

'They'll use you as a punch bag if you struggle. I know it will be hard but they're going to do it whatever we try to do or say. So don't fight them. Be impassive, that will hurt their egos.'

'Oh Christ, they're coming over,' Diane moaned and closed her eyes.

Harry and Charlie had got up from talking to Mark and came and stood looking at the girls staked out before them.

'Which one you having Harry?' Charlie asked, rubbing the front of his shorts. 'I've got a really big hard on and it's ready to go.' Tracey could see that Harry was ready as well for the front of his shorts was pushed out with what he had inside.

'Do you know Charlie, I think we're rather overdressed compared to the rest of the company, so let's join them huh?' he said as he slipped down his shorts to reveal what Tracey had already guessed. Charlie was quick to follow Harry's example and got his shorts off to reveal that he was ready for which of the two girls he would be left to take.

'I think I'll have this one,' he said, indicating Tracey. 'Do you see this boys,' he called out to Mark and Timothy who were wide awake now. 'Whichever of you two was screwing this bitch can now see what it's like when she gets fucked by a real man,' and he held himself in his hand and waved it at them. Mark spat at him but was just too far away for it to reach this monster about to rape Tracey. 'You can have the crying one,' he said to Charlie. 'See if you can make her smile, or better yet, scream with pleasure,' and he laughed. 'Are you ready sweetheart for something you could only have ever dreamed of?' Harry asked as he went down onto his knees between Tracey's open legs. Her eyes flashed fire as she looked at him there, ready to use what he had between his legs, to invade her body against her wishes.

'Pig!' she spat at him.

'If that is so, then you must be the old sow that I'm going to rut with. Get to it Charlie. Let them see men in action. Are you looking boys?' he called out as he lowered himself down and entered Tracey. She tried to follow her own advice to Diane and be passive but she couldn't help herself as she felt him slide up into her and begin to rape her. The sweat of their combined bodies made it easier for his stomach to slide on hers as he moved. His hand came up and held her head still as he kissed her neck as he moved on top of her. She hoped that he would try to kiss her on the lips so that she could bite him, but it became obvious that she wasn't the first girl he'd raped because he kept his mouth and face well away from her teeth.

Diane gave out a scream as Charlie launched himself at her, bruising her as he roughly entered inside, pushing himself in as far as he could go till he was fully inside and lay panting on top of her. Through her tears she could see that he wasn't quite right in the head with his wild eyes shining and saliva drooled from the side of his mouth as he worked himself upon her.

Mark and Timothy both strained against the ropes holding them as they watched the two other men fall on the tied naked bodies of their girls and see their backsides move up and down as they went through their raping of their helpless victims. They shouted and screamed at them and both gave out a howl of anguish and pain at what the girls were going through, though Timothy didn't know it then, he was going to go through far worse later on in the day.

There were grunts and groans as both Harry and Charlie spent themselves inside the girls and then collapsed onto their bodies as they waited to regain their breath.

'Boy, that was some fuck lady,' Harry said as he pulled out and sat back on his heels, wiping the sweat from his forehead. 'How did it feel to be had by a proper man?'

'You're not a man,' she hissed up at him, 'but a worm! And that's all you've got, a worm for a cock.' He leaned forward and twisted a nipple till she cried out at the pain.

'We'll see about that later,' he said as he viciously slapped at the breast with a heavy hand making her cry out again. 'How was yours Charlie?'

'I've had better,' he replied as he pulled out of Diane who was really sobbing as she cried.

'God I'm thirsty. Did you find any beer in the car Charlie?'

'No. Only wine.'

'Well that'll have to do,' Harry said as he got up and went to the car and got a bottle out.

'This is the life,' he said a little while later as they drank wine from the bottle, the two of them sprawled outside the front of the tent as they looked at the two naked girls and the naked men tied to the car. 'Wine, women but no song. What about some more food? We've got to keep our strength up,' he laughed, and so they had another meal and watched the two girls fry in the sun. The boys didn't have it so good either having to sit there tied up facing the sun and they were soon parched.

'Better give them some water Charlie. We don't want them pegging out just yet,' he chuckled. So Charlie got up and got a small water bottle out of the back of the car and almost force-fed the two boys before pouring some into the dry throats of the girls.

'Ready for a bit of the other Charlie?' Harry asked with a leer.

'Too right Harry,' he chuckled. 'Which wimp have you picked?'

'Aw, I had first choice with the girls, you pick one.'

'Him,' Charlie said, pointing towards Timothy, who then glanced wildly at Mark, having heard what they had said but not understanding what they had meant. He soon found out.

Harry and Charlie got up and went over to him and before saying anything, Harry gave him a belt to the side of his head.

'Now we are going to untie you but you'd better not try and be clever or else you'll get worse.' Timothy's head was ringing from the blow and wasn't quite sure what Harry was talking about as they untied one wrist and pulled him free from the car wheel. He'd only been there a couple of hours yet his limbs felt cramped already as he was dragged and dumped down next to Mark.

'Now my pretty boy, you are going to suck on your friends' dick,' he said to Timothy.

'No!' yelled Mark and got a vicious backhander from Harry for speaking out of turn.

'We're calling the shots man, not you,' he hissed at him. He then gave Timothy a belt in the ear and grabbed a handful of hair and forced his head into Mark's groin.

'Now suck on it or by Christ it'll be the worse for you if you don't.' Timothy was just aware of what was happening to him and it was like a nightmare that he wished he could wake up from. His nose and face were buried in the pubic hairs of Mark and could smell his body odour as his head was pulled up again and he could then see Mark's flaccid penis just in front of his eyes. He was still on his knees and he could feel the strain on the rope that Charlie was holding and Harry had a handful of his head hair and began to twist it to make his eyes widen and smart from the pain of it being torn out by the roots.

'Take it in your mouth and suck on it. If it doesn't get hard, we'll beat you to death,' Harry hissed.

Though Mark, tied as he was, could see the spread-eagled naked bodies of the girls and was about to be given oral sex, he wasn't really in the best position for it to be conducive of him in getting an erection. But for Timothy's sake he had to try and closed his eyes as he felt himself be taken in the mouth to think of all the good times he'd had with Tracey.

The girls lay and faced the car and watched as Timothy was forced down to take Mark in his mouth and try to make him erect. Diane started to cry again, this time for Timothy and not herself. With Mark to think good thoughts and Timothy's feeble attempt, he managed to achieve what would pass for an erection which seemed to satisfy Harry and so Timothy, crying, was hauled off of Mark and then dragged out into the centre of the dunes and dropped in the sand by the two girls.

'Now for the coup de grace,' Harry announced to the others and they could see that he was sporting an erection himself. 'Hold his head,' he said to Charlie as he got behind Timothy who was still sobbing and taking a firm grip on his waist, pulled him up onto his knees and then began to sodomise him. Timothy cried out at the entry but appeared too weak to fight as Charlie held his head firmly in his two hands as Harry carried on butt fucking him till he came. Timothy cried out again as Harry withdrew and when Charlie let go of his head, he collapsed on the sand and curled up into a ball and sobbed.

'Fucking animals!' Tracey cursed as Harry went to the back of the car and poured some water out into the washing up bowl and began to wash himself. He laughed as Tracey carried on screaming out all kinds of epithets towards him, her head strained back so that she could see him so that he knew that her tirade was directed at him.

Harry strutted back to where Timothy lay and smacked him about the face as he dragged him up from the sand.

'Now your turn Charlie,' he said and took a firm grip on Timothy's head as Charlie, grinning from ear to ear, got into the same position behind Timothy and pulled him up onto his knees again. It was more of a howl this time that came from him as Charlie then raped Timothy the same way as Harry had done, and with Charlie finishing, pulled out and let Timothy drop down onto the sand again. While Charlie went and washed himself, Harry dragged Timothy back to the wheel without any protests to be tied up once again. Mark could only look on sympathetically as Timothy sobbed his heart out at this final degradation and humiliation in front of the others. It was a known thing for girls to be raped, but you very seldom heard of it being done to a man, and that fact caused him more pain than anything else. He hung his head down in shame and sobbed as the two men swaggered about the small camp there in the dunes and all but them two wished that they had never come out for this weekend but had stayed at home.

After another bottle of wine, Charlie went round again with a water bottle and saw that they all had enough before going and enjoying the wine with his friend and fellow rapist, Harry. They cooked another two steaks, ignoring the lobster as they didn't know whether it should be cooked or not, and didn't want to go down with food poisoning, which would have been the lesser of two evils if they had but known.

For Tracey and Diane, it had been a day of torture, more from the sun than from the two rapists. The sun had burned down hard on their skins and they now seemed to glow as the sun slowly went down and they could feel the cool sea breeze now coming through and round the dunes to make their bodies tremble as it felt somewhat like ice to their burning bodies.

The sun was low on the horizon when Harry got up and went and stood towering above the pegged out girls.

'Well? Which one of you is going to be a good girl and get a little food for the others without causing any problems. If she does, the others will suffer, believe me on that score.'

'I will,' said Tracey in a sullen voice.

'No, not you. The other one can do it,' he said.

'Hah! She can't even boil an egg let alone cook. She'd probably poison all of us.' This gave Harry some thought and reluctantly agreed and saw that she was untethered but used the cuffs to secure Diane. 'For Christ's sake, can't you see she's burning up. Can't you get her into the tent.' Harry nodded to Charlie who then released Diane from her pegs and half dragged her into the coolness of the tents interior. Tracey, after much stretching of her limbs, almost crying out with pain from where her flesh pulled too much against the sun burn she had suffered. She had wanted to get some covers for Mark and Timothy but felt that the cool wind was better for them as the heat from the sun had almost gone by then.

She delved amongst the boxes to find something to cook for them, moving about unselfconscious about her nakedness now as they all seen what had happened to her and Diane. Though Diane was the much better cook, Tracey felt that she had to be free to try and make some kind of escape plan, though none sprang to mind as she prepared something simple that they could all digest properly without any problems.

She opted for scrambled eggs as it was apparent that the men would not be released and so would have to be spoon fed, besides, it was one of the few meals she knew she could cook. As she made the meal, she managed to get them to let Diane out of the tent as neither of them were unlikely to cause any harm whilst they still had Mark and Timothy tied up, and so Diane was allowed out and then helped Tracey to feed the poor half roasted souls to eat their spoonfuls of scrambled eggs as well as giving them as much water as they could drink.

When it was learned that the two men were to remain tied up where they were for the night, Tracey managed to get two blankets to cover them from the cold night air. Tracey went a bit too far in her other demands and got a hard slap about the head and was forced into the tent. With it now being dark, Tracey and Diane were again hand-cuffed, wrist to wrist and ankle to ankle while Harry and Charlie emptied another bottle of wine before going into the tent where the two girls lay. Charlie had carried the gas lantern inside, leaving the other two tied up outside, now covered in a blanket each in the dark. He hung it up on the cross piece of the tent as Harry, squatting down, talked to the girls.

'Now either you do as we want, or you'll be staked out again for the rest of the night. Without blankets. Do you understand?'

Both Tracey and Diane nodded, rattling the cuffs as if to say what else could they do. 'Right. You can have the other one this time,' he said to Charlie as he moved and lay down next to Diane and watched Charlie settle next to Tracey.

Though the girls now had a hand and a leg free this time, submitted to being taken again by the two men though they had swapped round this time. Diane had to suffer Harry's forced entry into her as Tracey took in Charlie, but both took the unwarranted intrusion in silence this time and didn't fight or give out any signs of compliance. They just lay there like two pieces of meat for the butchers to work on. To the men, it was just a woman's body they were using for their own pleasure and were indifferent to the lack of response and after completing and satisfying their desire, rolled over and went to sleep.

With them being handcuffed together, the men were forced to sleep on the opposite sides, and when the two were heavily snoring, the girls were able to roll together to put their arms round each other in comfort. They kissed and cuddled and Tracey did her best in whispers to Diane to say that she must hold on, for she had a plan to deal with them. This was a lie because she didn't know what the hell to do to try and get them out of this situation, but they had to remain free from being shackled or pegged out to be able to do something. The only thing she could think of was to get them, the two captors, separated. So she said that Diane had to ask to use the toilet first and then she would go later, having just got an idea of what she might be able to achieve. But keeping Diane calm was the first thing, so she spent most of the night kissing and cuddling her as she stroked her naked body which gave them both a queer thrill to be doing this in that peculiar situation.

Morning dawned and they had to suffer another attack by the two men though it was Harry who mounted Tracey this time and he gave her an ugly grin as he came inside her again before pulling out when he'd finished. Diane had also suffered having Charlie as well but still cried as he pounded his body against hers to get his thrill.

'Right. We're going to release you to get breakfast, but any funny stuff and it's your boy friends who will suffer. Understand?' he roared. Both girls agreed that they would behave and do as they were told. This made Harry puff out his chest that he had tamed these two silly girls and winked at Charlie as he went out of the tent to inspect his two tied up captives.

Mark was in pain for having been tied up in that one position for nearly twenty four hours now, but hid it from the gloating Harry. His back was cold and ached abominably for the blanket had only covered his front and was just thankful that he hadn't wanted to have a crap, as he'd already had to pee from where he was sitting. Timothy seemed the worse for wear having been raped and then forced to sit back down on his sore backside and get sand into the open flesh wound that Charlie had caused in his violence upon him. Both were desperate for a drink and Mark asked through cracked lips for water which Tracey gave them and told him to hang on in there.

'I need to go to the bathroom,' Diane said and looked utterly beaten as she stood there with her head down, shoulders sagging and her hair unkempt.

'Pee over there,' Harry said, pointing just past the car.

'It's not that I want. I want some toilet paper.'