A Weird One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The object here baby is to fuck me so hard that it shakes the bed and causes it to move from where it now sets. Think you can do it?"

What was happening was all brand new to me. Outside of what my own hand had done for me my only sexual experience was the hand job that Tasha had given me the previous night. I had no idea how to answer the question Mrs. Bagley had just asked. Fortunately she must not have really been expecting an answer from me because she went on:

"I've been planning on this since the first time Tom brought you home with him. Every time you came over to use the pool I put on my skimpiest bikini to make you want me. It worked didn't it?"

I gasped out a yes and she rolled over and pulled me on top of her and said:

"Fuck me honey. Fuck me hard."

I did. I fucked her as hard as I could until I was ready to cum and then I tried to pull out but she wouldn't let me.

"I have to" I cried, "I can't get you pregnant."

"I know you can't baby cause I'm protected. Do it baby, do it. Give it to me."

I came hard and she held me until I started to go soft. I fell to the bed beside her and tried to catch my breath. She changed position and said:

"We have one more to do today. The rest of your lessons can wait until the next time" and she started to suck on me again.

It took her a while and I just laid there and looked up at the ceiling. I was in Heaven and the only thing on my mind was what she'd said, "Next time." There was going to be a 'next time.' "One more to do today baby. The rest can wait until the next time." I wondered what "the rest" was and then I wondered what the '"One more to do today" was. I found out when she had me up again.

She handed me a tube of KY jelly and said, "Put some on your thumb and fingers and then work on my butt hole baby. Get my ass ready for that beautiful cock of yours."

I did what she said until she said, "That's enough baby. Put your lovely cock in there and fuck me."

She was tight and she moaned when I pushed in. I thought I was hurting her and I started to pull out.

"Don't you dare!!" she cried. "Shove it in and fuck me!"

No way I was going to argue. I pushed until I had all of me in her and then I fucked her until I shot off for the third time. I pulled out and fell to the bed gasping for breath and she got up and went into the bathroom. She came back with a wash cloth and a towel and as she cleaned me she said:

"I wish we could do some more, but I have some things I have to do today. Can you come back tomorrow?"

"What about Tom? How can we hide it from him?"

"We aren't hiding anything from him baby. He knows what we are doing. In fact he has been waiting for you to turn eighteen so you could give him some help."

"Give him help?"

"He has a hard time taking care of me and Gail both."

I stared at her as what she had just said registered.

"Don't look at me like that baby. All you need to think about is when we can do this again. I need to call Tom and see where they are."

She got up and left the room and as I dressed I rolled over what she'd just said in my mind. She was fucking her own son. And Tom was fucking Gail. I knew they were a couple, but I hadn't known they were screwing. Mrs. Bagley came back in the room and handed me a cell phone.

"It's Tom."

"Hello?"

"We're at the park. The story is that you had to take care of some paperwork on plates and insurance on your car. Nat hasn't gone on her run yet. She's waiting for you to get here."

"I'm on the way."

I handed the phone to Mrs. Bagley and she said, "I know that my sister is going to take Tasha shopping for school clothes tomorrow. Give you any ideas?"

Not being totally dense I asked, "What time?"

"As soon as you can get here baby and the sooner the better."

She gave me a scorcher of a kiss and I headed for the park. As I drove I wondered about the mornings events. I was stunned by what happened and what I'd found out. Tom fucking his mother? Wow! And Tom expecting me to help him take care of her when I turned eighteen? Double wow! And why was a stone fox like Mrs. Bagley fucking guys my age? She could get any man she wanted. Tom's dad must have been terminally stupid to leave her and run off with a younger woman. Mrs. Bagley told me that Tom and Gail were getting Tasha out of the way so we could play. Did that mean that Gail knew what was going on?

Tom, Gail and Tasha were sitting at a picnic table when I got to the park. I said I was sorry for being so late, but I had to make sure I was legal to drive the car. Tom and Gail were grinning at me and Tom said:

"I know what you mean. I got stopped three days after I got my car and got a ticket for not having any insurance."

"I remembered that. That's why I made sure that I had it."

Tasha looked a little put out and I put it down to the fact that I hadn't called her. Tom said he had to be going.

"You two go for your run. I have to get home and clean the pool."

He and Gail got up and left.

"You could have called me and let me know what was going on."

"I did. Twice" I lied, "But no one answered. Which trail do you want to take?"

She didn't answer me. She just got up and headed for the Black Diamond trail and I got up and followed.

What ever it was that upset her was gone when we got in the car after the run and as I started it up I asked her what she wanted to do.

"Go over to Aunt Mary's and lay by the pool and work on my tan. Won't be too many more times I can do it since school will be starting up next week. I'm not looking forward to it."

"Not looking forward to what?"

"Starting school. I won't know anyone."

"You know me, Tom and Gail and you met several others at my party last night."

"You know what I mean. It is all going to be totally new to me."

"You will do fine. I'm the one who is going to have the problem."

"You? Why?"

"I'm going to have to try and keep all the other guys away from you."

"Don't be silly. You're my guy and you know it."

I did know it, but that didn't keep me from worrying. And now I had the added wrinkle of Mrs. Bagley. I knew Tasha was the one I wanted to spend my life with. I knew that eighteen was a bit young to be thinking long term like that, but the spark I'd felt when I'd walked into the Bagley's living room and first set eyes on Tasha told me that she was the one.

The question was how could I balance that with my newly discovered desire for sex that Mrs. Bagley had given me and who seemed more than eager to see to it that I had lots more? Tasha said that she wasn't going to give it up until the senior prom, but that was six or seven months away. I already knew that there wasn't any way that I was going to say no to Mrs. Bagley. I mean get serious! What teenaged guy who has just given up his virginity (and to a sex bomb like Mrs. Bagley) was going to turn away from getting more if he could get it?

I knew I was cheating on the girl I intended to marry, but I knew I wasn't going to stop doing whatever Mrs. Bagley would let me do unless she told me I couldn't have it any more. I could if Tasha would provide me with what Mrs. Bagley was promising, but that wasn't going to happen for another half a year unless Tasha went through a major mind change.

And what about my relationship with my best bud Tom? According to Mrs. Bagley both he and Gail knew that we were fucking while they were keeping Tasha busy. From what Mrs. Bagley told me I knew that Tom was fucking his mom and that Gail knew it and was sharing him with his mom. What kind of relationship was I going to have with them now? Fuck! What kind of relationship did they have with each other? Could I hide what I'd be doing with Mrs. Bagley from Tasha? Hell; would I be doing anything more with Mrs. Bagley? Maybe after tomorrow she wouldn't have anything more to do with me. Maybe all that it was is that she wanted to do something kinky once or twice in her life. It was weird. Just fucking weird.

Fuck!!! I was too young to have all that kind of stuff filling my head.

When we got to Tom's place we went inside and put our suits on and went out to the pool. Mrs. Bagley had on another of her almost non-existent bikinis. I got my usual instant wood seeing her and Tasha noticed.

"Stop that!" she whispered to me. "She's old enough to be your mother for Christ's sake."

"Maybe. But my mother never looked like that. Besides, I get the same reaction when I see you and you never tell me to stop it and I get it even when you are fully clothed. You don't even need a skimpy suit to light my fire."

She leaned over and kissed me and then we jumped into the pool. It was about an hour later when I went into the house to use the bathroom. When I was done and I opened the door to leave I found Mrs. Bagley standing there. She put a hand on my chest, pushed me back into the room and then followed me in and locked the door.

"Hurry lover" she said as she took off her bikini bottom, "We don't have much time."

I, being not all that far removed from virgin status and not having a clue, stood there opened mouthed and stared until she bent over the sink and put her right foot up on the toilet. It wasn't until she said, "Get those trunks off and fuck me" that I woke up and got with the program.

"Hard and fast lover; fuck me hard and fast."

I did what she asked and it was over too damned quick to suit me. She must have felt the same way because she said:

"There is always tomorrow lover. We need to get back before we are missed. Leave first and make sure that no one is around to see me come out."

By that she must have meant Tasha because the only others there were Tom and Gail and from what she had all ready told me they knew what was going on. I opened the door and came face to face with a smiling Gail.

"You two need to get out of there. I need to go bad."

Mrs. Bagley said, "You could have used the upstairs bathroom."

"No I couldn't. Nat had to go and I knew she would head for this one so I beat her to it and she had to go upstairs. Wouldn't do to have her standing here when the door opened now would it."

Gail went in and Mrs. Bagley and I headed for the pool. The phone rang and Mrs. Bagley went to answer it so when I got to the pool only Tom was there. I sat down on the lawn chair next to him, but before I could say a word he said:

"I know you are just bursting with questions, but not now. Here comes Nat."

I looked and saw her heading toward us. She took my breath away and even though I'd just made love to Mrs. Bagley my dick got hard all over again. And she noticed and smiled. I got up and jumped into the pool to cool down.

I had to take Tasha home at four. Her mom and dad were going out that evening and she had to babysit her two younger sisters. She'd all ready told me that the rule when she babysat was that she wasn't allowed to have company. All of her attention had to be on her siblings.

Over dinner I asked my parents what they thought of their future daughter in law. Mom said:

"She seems nice enough, but I expect that you will fall in and out of love a half dozen times before you finish college."

"You're wrong on that. There was a spark between us the instant I saw her. She's the one."

Mom just smiled that "Mother knows better" smile that mom's have and dad said:

"She sure is damned good looking, but there must be something wrong with her. Has to be or she wouldn't like Fords."

Mom piped up and said, "You are admitting that you did a poor job of raising your son?"

"What?"

"He loves his Mustang so you must not have raised him right."

"Oh no you don't! He got that from your side of the family."

As their good natured banter went on I excused myself from the table and went up to my room and started reading the owners manual that came with my car.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In the morning I got up, had a light breakfast and went for my morning run. Tasha had all ready informed me that she and her mother would be gone all day and she wouldn't be able to run with me. When I finished my rum I drove over to Tom's house and rang the bell. Mrs. Bagley answered the door and said:

"It is about time you got here." She was stark naked and she said, "Get in here lover and get your clothes off. We are wasting time."

As soon as we were in the bedroom and I was stripped I found out what "The rest" was that Mrs. Bagley had referred to the previous day.

"Today you will learn to eat pussy young man. Become good at it and you will be beating the girls off of you for the rest of your life."

I wasn't so sure that I wasn't going to get sick when I did it. Put my mouth where she peed? Gross! But before I could make an ass out of myself I remembered that she had done it – sucked on where I peed – and it hadn't bothered her so if a girl could do it I should be able to.

It wasn't bad and I sort of liked it. God knows she did too. I did what she told me, licked where she said lick and nibbled where she told me to nibble and sucked where she told me to suck. She moaned, she yelled, she cried, she clutched my head, pulled me against her pussy and begged me to never stop. Her body shook with what I assumed were climaxes and then she screamed out:

"Now lover, now!!! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!!!"

I did and after I'd gotten off and gone soft she did a one-eighty turn and took my cock in her hand.

"Your next lesson is to learn what my favorite number is."

"What?"

"Sixty-nine lover. You need to learn the number sixty-nine if you want to keep coming over here and playing with me. First time we will do it with me on top. Next time you will be on top."

She got me into position and I looked up and saw my goop right in front of me. I was a mini-second from telling her that I couldn't eat her for Christ's sake – not with my stuff there and then I remembered that she had taken my stuff straight from the source and swallowed it with no ill effects. Suck it up Bob I told myself (no pun intended), you have a good thing going here so don't fuck it up. I hoped I wouldn't barf and ruin things and then I stuck my tongue out and went to work.

I won't say that I liked it, but I damned sure liked what my doing it caused. Mrs. Bagley went crazy and gave my cock some sensations that I thought were going to take the top of my head off. We did it until she had me hard again and then she said:

"Yesterday we did it cowgirl so this time it will be reverse cowgirl."

She mounted me with her back to me and then she fucked me. Yes, she fucked me. I laid there and tried to time my pushing up to her pushing down, but I never did get the rhythm of it so she ended up doing most of the work. She rode me until I came and then she dismounted head toward my feet and told me that I got to be on the top. We munched till I was erect. She got on her hands and knees and said:

"You remember this position from yesterday?" I nodded a yes and she said, "This time do my pussy instead of my ass."

I'd cum twice in the last thirty minutes so it took me a while to get my nut. When I was limp I pulled out of her and lay down on the bed beside her. I was trying to get my breath back and Mrs. Bagley said:

"Well lover? How do you like your lessons so far?"

"I love it" I gasped.

Then I heard "Mom; I'm home."

"In the bedroom sweetie."

I sat up in a panic and Mrs. Bagley pulled me back down.

"He knows you're here lover. Just relax."

Tom opened the door and walked into the bedroom and I stupidly was trying to pull the sheet over my nakedness and Tom laughed at me.

"A little shy are we?"

"He just finished" Mrs. Bagley said, "And right now he is too pooped to participate for a while and I'm still needing."

"We can't be having that" Tom said as he undressed. It didn't take too long as all he had on were shorts, a tank top and flip flops. Mrs. Bagley spread her legs wide, I moved over a bit and Tom moved between his mother's legs. As his cock slid in to her I thought:

"This is just too fucking weird."

I got off the bed and left the room. I'd dropped the bag holding my swimming trucks on the floor just inside the door when Mrs. Bagley opened the door for me so I headed down to get them and then go out to the pool. When I got to the bottom of the stairs I saw Gail sitting on the couch and it suddenly occurred to me that I was naked. I covered myself with both hands and Gail laughed.

"Bring it over here Bobby; I want to see it."

I just stood there and stared at her.

"Come on Bob. I know what you've been doing and you know it. Don't go all bashful and shy on me now. I want to see Mary's new toy."

"You call her Mary?"

"Given the relationship we have Mrs. Bagley just doesn't cut it. Now get over here and let me see it."

What the hell! I was feeling the way Alice must have felt when she went down into the rabbit hole. I was in a strange new world. A woman over twice my age actually came after me and wants to keep fucking me. My best friend is fucking his mother as if it is the most natural thing in the world and now his girlfriend, a girl I've know since we were six and in the first grade together, is asking me to show her my dick. All that was missing was the Mad Hatter and the Cheshire Cat.

Gail got tired of waiting for me so she got up and came over to me. She went to her knees in front of me, grabbed my wrists with her hands and pulled my hands away from what I was trying to hide. Her face was six inches from my hanging cock and she said, "Very nice" and leaned forward and took it in her mouth. I froze for maybe three or four seconds and then I jerked away from her.

"What are you doing?"

"You are Tom's girl. We can't do that."

"Of course we can. Tom and I have an understanding. He can do Mary whenever he wants and it is okay with me as long as I get to do anyone I want. The only restriction is that my pussy belongs to Tom only."

"You mea...."

"Yes indeedy Bobby baby; I can suck your cock and you can fuck my butt and Tom won't care. The only thing you can do with my pussy is eat it. Now bring your poker back over here so I can finish my taste test."

"Taste test?"

"I know what Tom and Mary's juices taste like on his cock. I want to see if you and Mary taste different."

Again she got tired of waiting for me so she knee walked over to me and took my cock back in her mouth. I shrugged, said to hell with it, and then relaxed and went with the flow. Gail's taste test morphed into a blow job and I started to harden. Gail took her mouth off me, said "My knees can't take this hardwood floor" and she stood up and then using my cock like a leash she led me over to the couch. As we walked over she said:

"Different. Definitely different."

She pushed me down on the couch, sat down next to me and then bent her head and went back to work. She soon had me standing tall and thinking about how she had told me that I couldn't have her pussy, but I could have her ass and I was trying to think of some way of bringing it up (don't forget I was new to all that stuff) when I remembered one of Mrs. Bagley's 'lessons.'

"Always honey, always work to get her off first. You owe it to her for the pleasure she is giving you and as an added benefit if you make a habit of doing that the word will get around and you will never lack for feminine companionship."

I pushed Gail down on her back and said, "Now I get to return the favor." I got down on my knees between her spread legs, worked her panties off of her and then I went down on her. I did everything that Mrs. Bagley taught me to do and in a bit Gail was moaning and had her hands on my head holding me against her. Being new to it I thought I gave her an orgasm, but whatever I did she seemed to like it because she said:

"Oh Bobby honey; for that you get to have my ass."

As I stood up to claim my prize I heard Tom say, "Maybe, but not now." I looked and saw him coming down the stairs. "If you are hard enough to do Gail's butt you are hard enough to go back upstairs. Mom is still in her 'needing' condition."