A Weird One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to think about the fickle finger of fate. If I had known about Harry two weeks sooner Pauline could very well have been my girl when Tasha came to town, I wouldn't have had my blind date and Tasha and I would have never happened.

When I got Pauline home I walked her to her door and thanked her for a fun evening. She stepped forward, threw her arms around me and kissed me. I felt her tongue probe and then she broke the kiss.

"Call me if things don't work out with her."

She turned and walked into the house.

As I drove home my head was full of typical teenaged thoughts. I'd meant it when I told Tasha that there wasn't any long term likely with me and Pauline, but I had misled her when I said that there wasn't a spark between us. I'd had the screaming hots for Pauline since the seventh grade, but then so had half of the other guys at school and a lot of them weren't as shy as I was so we had never managed to hook up. There was no chance for long term even if we had hooked up because it was already well known that Pauline was going to go back east to some big named women's college and then she planned to get into national politics. That meant she would most likely stay back east around Washington.

Given what was going on with me, Mary, Gail and Tom I did have to wonder if I could have fucked Pauline that night if we hadn't run into Tom, Gail and Tasha. I wondered what it would have been like. Harry had insinuated that he and Pauline had done the dirty and I had intended to try before the night was over.

That led to another thought that didn't make any sense. Why would meeting up with the three of them make me not try and fuck Pauline? I mean it really wasn't the three of them; it was Tasha. Tasha's reaffirmation that we had something going made me look at fucking Pauline as cheating. How stupid was that? What was I all ready doing with Mary and Gail? Why would Pauline be any different? Hadn't I been spending a good part of the day trying to figure out when I could get with Mary again? Was I fucked up or what?

+++++++++++++++++++++++

It didn't get any easier the next morning. Tasha looked mouth watering in her tank top and cut-off jean shorts. Running with a hard on isn't the easiest thing in the world to do, but I some how managed.

As we got in the car Tasha said, "I all ready told Tom and Gail we would be over to lie around the pool and work on our tans. That okay with you?"

I didn't really know the right answer to that one. It would very likely put me in the presence of Mary and while I knew I could behave while Tasha was with me I wasn't all that sure about Mary.

I needn't have worried. Apparently Mary and Gail had gotten together and between the two of them they had come up with a plan. After we had been there about an hour, during which Mary, Gail and Tasha talked while Tom and I swam, Gail came over and said:

"Nat and I are going shopping. You want to come along?"

Before either Tom or I could answer Mary said, "I'm going to need both boys to help me move some furniture."

Tom and I looked at each other and Tom winked at me. Ten minutes later we had Mary on her bed although it would be more accurate to say that Mary had us – Tom in her butt and me in her mouth. Then it was me in her pussy and Tom in her mouth followed by Tom in her pussy and me in her butt. Then we heard the girls come home and we had to quickly break up things.

Once we were all by the pool again Tasha told me that she had to be home by five to help her mom get things ready for her dad's birthday party. Gail asked me if I could drop her off at her place and an hour later the three of us left. Gail lived the farthest away so I dropped Tasha off first. I walked her to her door and made a date to run with her in the morning, kissed her and went back to the car.

As soon as we were out of sight of Tasha's house Gail leaned over to unzip me. I pushed her hand away.

"Hey!" she said, "My price for getting Nat out of there so you guys could play was getting to play with you."

She reached for me again and I again pushed her hand away. "It was in Mary's butt when you guys came back to the house and it hasn't been washed."

"So what? I can't suck it because of the center console. All I want to do is use my hand to make sure you are nice and hard when we get to my house. I can wash it and my hand when we get there."

"I'm sure your parents will love that."

"They aren't there. They have gone to visit my Aunt Ruth and won't be home until around midnight."

I stopped pushing her hand away and she had me standing tall and not far from shooting when we pulled up in her driveway.

"You will have to put it away until we get into the house, but I promise I'll have it back out as soon as the door closes behind us."

Once inside the house she led me to her bedroom and we quickly got naked. She took hold of my cock and led me to the bathroom where she washed it and then led me to her bed.

"Were you close to getting off in the car?"

"I sure was."

"Then you are still probably close and we should get the quick one out of the way."

She leaned forward to take me in her mouth and I pushed her away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? What is with all this pushing me away shit? First in the car and now here?"

"Does the number sixty-nine resonate with you? I want you on top" I said as I lay down on my back.

"I like the way you think" she said as she moved over me.

She did get the quick one out of the way and then we worked on each other until she had me standing tall again. She got up and surprised the hell out of me. She swung over me and guided my stiff dick up into her pussy.

"You can't do that!" I tried to push her off. "You are only supposed to do oral and anal."

"Hush. I already told you. It is my price for getting Tasha out of the way. Tom knows that we are doing this. Now stop with the pushing me away shit and fuck me!"

I did what she asked – twice – with a sixty-nine in between. I was lying there looking up at the ceiling and Gail was next to me propped up on an elbow looking down at me and fondling my limp cock. She was trying to find some life in it, but even with the recuperative powers of youth she was fighting a losing battle. What I'd done with Mary coupled with what I'd done with Gail had wiped me out.

"What are you thinking" Gail asked.

"Trying to equate what I'm doing with you and Mary with my feelings for Tasha. I can rationalize it by saying that she won't do it so it is okay for me to do it with someone else until she will do it, but the bottom line is that I'm still cheating on her."

"As long as we are careful she will never know."

"But I will. And another thing. We are looking at six or seven months until the prom. What happens if by then I'm so hooked on what I'm doing with you and Mary that I won't want to give it up?"

"Then we will just have to get Nat to join us."

NO WAY!! NO FUCKING WAY!!! Were the thoughts that went roaring through my head. I wasn't going to share my woman with anyone! Given what I was doing how weird was that?

She finally gave up trying to resurrect my dead soldier and we got off the bed and dressed. She walked me to the door and gave me a scorcher of a kiss and then I went home.

+++++++++++++++++++++

The last week before school started I was able to get together with Mary four times. Once with Tom and Gail, once with Tom and twice I had to try and stay with her by myself. I swear that woman could handle five studs at once if she wanted to.

The big thing that happened that week was that Tasha decided that she could trust me after all. It was a Saturday night and we had gone to the movies after which we stopped by Harry's Malt Shop. There were a bunch of kids there that I knew and on previous occasions I had introduced Tasha to most of them. Of course I introduced her as Natasha. Tasha was my pet name for her. Most of those there knew who she was and knew that she was my girl.

I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back Eddie Wooters was taking to Tasha. He walked away when I walked up and as I sat down I asked:

"What did Eddie want?"

"Me?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"He wanted to know if I would go out with him."

I started to get up and Tasha grabbed my arm. "Where are you going?"

"To punch him in the mouth."

"Sit down baby. There is no need for violence here."

"Oh yes there is. Horning in on two people who are on a date to ask the girl for a date is horseshit. He needs to find out that it is not acceptable. At least it isn't to me."

"I said there is no need for you to do anything. I all ready put him in his place. Leave it be baby. I have plans for tonight and they won't work if you are sitting on the back seat of a cop car for fighting."

I looked over at Eddie and gave him a nasty look. A look I hope he took to mean that I wasn't through with him over what he'd done. I doubted that he took it that way because he smirked at me. I made a mental note to kick his ass the first chance I had to do it without bringing the authorities into it. I also told myself to start carrying a club since the asshole was six inches taller and sixty pounds heavier than me.

Tasha and I finished our malts and left. As soon as we were in the car Tasha said, "Watch this baby" and she took off her panties and hung then on my rear view mirror. Then she unbuttoned her blouse and unsnapped her bra and then said:

"As long as I'm going to play with yours I guess you should be able to play with mine."

I drove to Steven's Point, got the blanket out of the trunk and then, under a full moon and a sky overloaded with bright stars we made out. I sucked her breasts and finger fucked her to two orgasms while she gave me a hand job. She shocked me when she licked my cum off her hands and then said:

"Yum! I could learn to like a steady diet of this."

I sat there and stared at her. I didn't know how to respond to that. She giggled and said:

"Close your mouth sweetie. I promise I won't hurt you. I shouldn't be doing this. Tom and Gail areal ready accusing me of robbing the cradle."

Tasha was three weeks older than me.

She reached for my cock and fondled it and after a minute she said, "Screw this shit" and she lowered her head and took me I her mouth. I was stunned! It was the absolute last thing that I ever thought would happen. She was sixty seconds into the blow job before I got my act together. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and she looked up at me with a confused and bewildered look that quickly turned into a smile as I pulled her into position to go sixty-nine with her on top. Her mouth recaptured my cock as I started feasting on her pussy and we stayed with it until we got each other off.

We cuddled on the blanket looking up at the stars and she asked:

"Who taught you to do that?"

I lied and said, "Another young lady determined to walk down the aisle a virgin, but who still wanted to enjoy orgasms."

"Anyone I know?"

"Let us just say that you will be classmates when we start school next week."

No way I was going to tell her that it was her Aunt Mary who gave me the lessons and there was also no way I was going to ask her how she had learned to give such a super fine blow job. I didn't yet know that my saying "Another young lady" was going to come back and haunt me. After a few minutes Tasha said:

"Can we do it again?"

We could and we did.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

School started and for the next four months things were great. Under the guise of working together with Tom on homework I managed to get together with Mary on the average of three times a week. The weather was still decent so the pool hadn't been shut down yet so we did spend some Saturdays and Sundays lying about and soaking up sun.

Saturday during the day Tasha usually had something going on with her family so Saturday during the day I usually had something going with Mary, Tom and Gail. Friday and Saturday nights were date nights and a date night with Tasha almost always meant hot kisses and some sixty-nine. All in all I would have to say I was one of the most sexually satisfied teenagers in the state.

The weather near the end of October did what it usually did at that time of the year and since the pool wasn't heated or covered it had to be shut down until the next year. At first I was upset because it robbed me of a legitimate excuse to spend as much time at Tom's house as I had been spending, but Mary convinced me that it wouldn't cut down on our time at all. As long as Tom and I were classmates I could always come over for study sessions with Tom.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Things went to hell on me during the second week in November. It was on a Wednesday. I had to stay after school and talk with Coach Markham about an indoor track meet that was coming up and I told Tasha that I would meet her at the malt shop. When I got there I found her sitting at a table with Eddie Wooters. I walked up to them and Tasha stood up, snarled "You bastard!" at me and slapped my face. Hard!! I was so stunned that she was out the door before I could recover.

Looking back on it what I should have done was turn and smack the shit out of Eddie until he told me what he had done to cause Tasha to do it – and there was no doubt in my mind that it was something he had done to cause it – but what I did was go running after Tasha. I didn't catch her so I headed over to her house. When I rang the bell her father came to the door and I asked to speak with Tasha.

"She doesn't want to speak to you so just run along and don't bother her any more."

"But I have to speak to her" I said, but I was speaking to the door he had closed in my face.

The next day at school Tasha did her best to avoid me. Any time I got close to her she turned and walked away. At lunch time she was sitting at a table in the cafeteria with two other girls and I walked over to take the empty seat. When I got to the table she looked at me and said:

"Get the fuck away from me!!"

I snapped. I shouldn't have, but I did. I lost it.

"Well fuck you too you stupid cunt!"

I saw the shock on her face and I actually smiled as I turned and walked away.

The next day at school the shoe was on the other foot. Every time I saw Tasha heading my way I went the other way. She might not have even been coming to me, but it didn't matter. I wanted her to see that I was going out of my way to avoid her.

That afternoon as I was leaving school I saw Tasha outside waiting on the steps. Whether for me or some one else I had no idea, but I did a one-eighty and backtracked to the west entrance and left the school that way.

Friday was a carbon copy of Thursday and Saturday found me over at Tom's. Mary was out grocery shopping so it was just Gail, Tom and me. Gail asked me what was wrong between Tasha and me and I told her that I didn't have a clue.

"Wednesday she called me a bastard and slapped me and the next day she flat out told me, and this is an exact quote, "Get the fuck away from me" and so I'm doing what she wanted."

"That doesn't sound at all like Nat."

"I don't know and I don't care. If she can't talk to me when we have a problem fuck her!"

"Funny that you should bring up fucking" Tom said, "because that is what Gail has in mind."

I stood up as I said, "Well okay; I'll get out of here and leave you to it."

"Hold up there" Gail said, "We need your help."

"Help with what?"

"Gail has seen mom with both of us and she is curious."

"Curious?"

"She wants to know what it feels like to be taken by two guys at the same time and you have to be the other guy."

"Me?"

"Of course you. There isn't anyone else we can trust and you know it.

Not that I would have refused anyway, but Gail was already pulling down my zipper before I could have if I'd wanted to. Tom and I did Gail in all the ways two guys could do one girl and Gail loved it. Her favorite (but not mine – not by a long shot) was both Tom and I in her pussy at the same time. Rubbing cocks with Tom was just too way out weird for me. With one of us in her ass and the other in her pussy we rubbed cocks, but that was different because there was skin between us. Not so when we doubled in her pussy.

Gail had Tom's cock in her mouth and I was deep in her ass when we heard:

"I want to play too" and we looked over and saw Mary getting naked.

"You take care of her bro and I'll take over from you" Tom said as he pulled out of Gail's mouth.

I pulled out of Gail's butt and headed for the bathroom to wash my cock as Tom buried himself in Gail's ass. I turned on the sink faucet and reached for the soap and rag, but Mary's hand reached by me and she picked them up as she said:

"Let me do it lover."

She washed my cock and then started sucking it and that led to an absolutely exhausting day and when I got home my mom asked:

"What on earth did you do to yourself. You look like a wreck."

"Too much exercise trying to stay in shape for track."

"Track is not worth killing yourself over. You need to take it easier on yourself."

"Yes mom."

Sunday was going to be a say of semi-rest for me. Clean my room and then wash and wax the Mustang. I was just taking off my wet clothes when mom called me to the phone.

"It's Tommy."

"What's up bud?"

"You doing anything you can't breakaway from?"

"Not really."

"I could use some help bro."

"One or two?"

"Just the one. For some reason she is on fire today."

"You're going to have to feed me if I come over because I'll miss supper here."

"Whatever. Just get here. Please."

I hung up and told mom that Tom needed some help doing a couple of things for his mom. He said I could have supper with them."

"I just don't understand why Mary hasn't remarried. It can't be because she still has feelings for that skunk she was married to."

"Don't know. Maybe she just doesn't trust men any more."

"Well I'm glad she has Tom to help her and that he has good friends that he can call on."

It was a typical Bob, Tom and Mary night. Two holes always filled and thank God we didn't do the two in the pussy thing. My mom didn't see me when I got home and that was a good thing because I looked just as whipped as I had the previous evening when she told me that I needed to take better care of myself.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I spent the week staying busy with track, school work and Mrs. Bagley. And avoiding Natasha. It wasn't all that hard because I'm sure that she was also trying to avoid me.

Saturday was another Mary, Gail, Tom and Bob day until four in the afternoon and then I went home to help celebrate my dad's birthday. After supper and cake and ice cream dad opened his gifts. I'd hit a Chevy dealer and had gotten him a black windbreaker with the Chevy 'bow-tie' on the back and as he tried it on I told him that I had searched all over town for one that said Ford on the front and Mustang on the back, but couldn't find one in his size.

"Damned good thing" he said, "Or you would be living in your car from now on."

"Now now boys, this is supposed to be a happy occasion" mom said as she handed dad a small gift wrapped box. "I had to go all over town to find this."

He opened it, looked in the box and then said, "You go live in Bobby's car."

"What is it" my Aunt Marge asked.

"Something slated for the landfill as soon as I can make it happen."

Aunt Marge took the box from him and took an item out of the box. It was a bright orange coffee mug with the picture of a Dodge Charger on it. Everyone broke out laughing, all sixteen of us, and dad mumbled:

"I'll get you for this. Just remember, paybacks are a bitch."

"Right!" mom said as she sat down on his lap and kissed him. Later that night I heard noises coming from their bedroom. Must have been some of that payback that dad had mentioned.