A Weird One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++++++++++++++

Another week that started out like the previous two, but on Wednesday things took a turn. I had arranged to meet Tom and Gail at Harry's after my meeting with Coach Markham and when I walked into the malt shop I saw them sitting at a table with Natasha. I almost turned and left, but curiosity made me go over and sit with them.

I ignored Natasha and started talking with Tom and Gail. We discussed the election for class president and then I saw Pauline French walk in alone. I decided to piss Natasha off even more and I started to get up and go over and join Pauline. Tom grabbed my arm and said:

"Whoa up there bro. We set up this little meeting so we could get to the bottom of what is going on between you two."

"She know I was going to be here?"

"No. We sandbagged her too."

"So what is going on" Gail asked.

"I've got no fucking idea. You will have to ask Tom's cousin."

"You know damned well what the problem is asshole. She just walked in."

"Pauline? What the hell does Pauline have to do with you slapping my face and calling me a bastard?"

"Oh come on Robert; you know perfectly well what that bitch has to do with it."

"Actually I don't have the faintest idea, but then neither do Tom and Gail so since they set up this little meeting why don't you go on and tell them."

"This asshole" she said pointing at me, "Was cheating on me with that bitch over there" she said pointing at Pauline.

"And you know this how" I asked.

"Eddie told me."

"Eddie? Eddie Wooters? The same dirt bag that came up to you while you were out on a dare with ma and asked you out?"

"The same guy I'm going out with now since he clued me in about you."

"And just when was I supposed to be going out with Pauline? When did Eddie see us together?"

"It was on a Thursday and it was right here. In fact it was in this very booth. Eddie saw you sitting here kissing the bitch."

"And what time was this supposed to have happened?"

"After school. You told me that you had a meeting with your track coach after school so I went on home."

"He told you that he saw me in her with Pauline around five. Is that right?"

"You know it is so don't be acting like it is some big surprise."

I looked at Tom and Gail and said, "What is it that we know about Eddie. He is on the football team right?"

Both Tom and Gail nodded a yes.

"Has he missed a game this year?"

"No" Tom said, "He hasn't missed a game and in fact he is having a very good year. He scored the winning touchdown in the last two games and in the one before them he set up the winning field goal with a thirty yard run."

"Okay then, changing the subject. What is it that we know about Coach Reynolds?"

"He is a strict disciplinarian" Tom said.

"In what way?"

"If you miss a practice or are even late for a practice he makes you sit out the next game. He won't even let you suit up for the game."

"Okay. Follow my thinking here. Eddie hasn't missed a game and we know Reynolds drops the hammer on you if you are late and miss a practice. Eddie told your cousin here that he saw me in here with Pauline at five on a Thursday. There is a thread here that I'm trying to pick up. Can either of you help me out?" I asked Tom and Gail.

They looked at me confused and then I saw the light bulbs light up over their heads.

"Shit! Tom said. "If he was here after school between four and six-thirty he would have missed practice and he would have been riding the bench and not playing in that last game."

"He played therefore he didn't miss or be late for practice" Gail said. "If he was at practice he couldn't have been in here to see anything and that means he lied to Nat."

"Thank you. For a minute there I was afraid I might have missed something."

I turned to Natasha. "I'm so glad that you are dating the lying asshole. You deserve each other."

I stood up and said, "I think I'll go over and see if Pauline would like some company" and I walked over to her table.

It turned out that Pauline did want some company and ten minutes later I smiled to myself when I saw the look on Natasha's face as Pauline and I left Harry's together.

To be continued.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
One Who Understands A young man finds love close to home.in Incest/Taboo
Threads: The Island Kyle gets an inheritance, sisters and trouble. in Incest/Taboo
More Stories