A Weird One Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turned into a long and very enjoyable day. Make love, lay by the pool. Make love, lay by the pool. Make love, and then lay by the pool until I couldn't get it up any more. When I left at four I barely had enough energy left to operate the clutch in my car.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

After dinner I called Tasha and asked her if she would like to go for a drive and she said no.

"I'd rather go for a park."

It took a second or two to register and then I said, "Yeah! Right! Park. I can do that."

We drove out to Steven's Point and parked. We necked and steamed the windows up, but after a while Tasha pulled back and asked:

"Is something wrong?"

"No. Why would you ask that?"

"You haven't tried to play with my boobs. You always try to play with my boobs."

I shrugged and said, "I've accepted the fact that you are going to hang on to your virginity until prom. I don't see any sense in getting both of us worked up for nothing."

"I took care of you on your birthday didn't I? I won't let you suffer."

"Maybe not, but it isn't right that it is only one way. I went home with a big smile on my face, but before I got there the smile disappeared because I realized that I'd left you hanging."

"You forget that I chose to be left that way. I told you that I didn't trust myself not to lose control."

"Maybe so, but I still felt like a jerk. And then there is also the fact that you don't trust me."

"Don't trust you? Where did that come from?"

"You said that the big day for you was going to be prom night. You don't trust me to respect that decision. You say that you don't trust yourself to stop things from going farther, but what you are also saying is that you don't trust me. You don't trust me not to take advantage of the situation if you start to let yourself go. So the way I see it the thing to do is not get in those situations."

I thought I was being perfectly logical, but apparently Tasha didn't see things the same way. She pulled back, straightened herself up and said:

"Take me home."

Not a word was said on the drive home and when we got there I started to get out of the car to get her door and walk her to the porch and she said, "Don't bother" and was out of the car and up the steps without looking back. I sat there and stared at the door she'd walked through for a couple of minutes and then I drove on home.

The next morning I called Tasha to let her know I was on the way to pick her up for our morning run and her mother answered and said that Tasha wasn't there.

"She left for the park to run about a half hour ago. You can probably catch her there."

I thanked her for the information and then I went out and did my daily run in the neighborhood. When I got home mom told me that Tom had called and wanted me to call him back. I called and he said:

"If you don't have any other plans for the day mom would like to see you."

"What's going on bro. You do know that I don't have a clue right?"

"Not on the phone bud. We can talk sometime today, but for right now just hurry on over. Don't bother ringing the bell and I'm sure that you remember the way to mom's playground."

When I got there I saw Tom and Gail sunning by the pool and I started to head that way, but then heard:

"Oh goodie; you're here."

I looked and saw Mrs. Bagley at the top of the stairs. She was naked and she smiled and held her arms out to me and said:

"Come to mama baby."

My cock went to instant iron bar hard and I forgot all about talking to Tom. Blow job, missionary, sixty-nine, doggie and then:

"We can work on our tans by the pool until you can regain some energy."

When we got to the pool we found Tom going down on Gail and she was moaning and had her hands in his hair. Mrs. Bagley giggled and said:

"I taught him well. He will make a lot of girls happy before he settles down."

"A lot of girls? He and Gail are all ready planning their marriage."

"Nonsense. They are teenagers. Teens fall in and out of love dozens of times before they settle in."

I didn't bother to tell her that I thought she was wrong. Maybe some did, but I knew Tom and Gail and I knew the depth of their feelings for each other. And then there were my feelings for Tasha. I'd known instantly that we were supposed to be together forever. No, Mrs. Bagley was wrong, but I wasn't going to argue with her.

I decided not to wait to talk with Tom. I'd get it from the horse's mouth so to speak. Mrs. Bagley and I stretched out on two chaise lounges and I said:

"Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but what is going on? I mean why am I here doing what we are doing? I'm loving it, but it doesn't make any sense to me."

"It won't make any sense to you even if I tell you."

"Try me."

"I like sex. I like a lot of sex and I've found that men my age can't give it to me in the quantities I want. A man my age is good for maybe, just maybe, twice and then he is done for the night. Then there is attitude. Men my age are set in their ways and resist change. A lot of men my age, or close to it, don't like to eat pussy. They are all for having their dicks sucked, but the mere thought of returning the favor disgusts them.

"A lot of men, and not necessarily just my age group, think that a woman who likes and wants sex as much as I do is a tramp and a slut and they treat me accordingly. More than one man has come home with me only to have the door slammed in his face after making a remark like "I've been looking for a slut like you all my life."

"I have not made good choices when it comes to men. My husband turned out to be a pure dirt bag and I found out later that he had started cheating on me the week after our honeymoon. The two best things he did for me was give me Tommy and then run off with some ditzy blond and get himself killed in an auto accident. His half million dollar life insurance policy still had me as the beneficiary and it paid double in case of accidental death. There was also a policy that paid off the house and there was a settlement from the insurance company of the driver that hit Arnold. It left Tommy and me in pretty decent shape.

"But you don't care about any of that right? What you want to know about is Tommy and me and me and you. Right?"

I shook my head yes.

"It goes back to my poor choices in men. About five years after my husband died I met a man and I thought I'd fallen in love. After several months of keeping company I was waiting for him to pop the question. We went out and partied one night and he brought me home and we went to bed. He was only good for two times and I was trying to get him up for a third and not having any luck when he said and I'll never forget his words:

"I've got some good friends who are going to love helping me satisfy my slut."

"I bit his cock, grabbed the bedside table lamp and hit him with it and then chased him out of the house. I went back to my room, sat on my bed and cried my eyes out. I was still sitting there naked and crying with my bedroom door open when Tommy came home from a date with Gail. He came in to see what was wrong and he took me in his arms to comfort me and give me a shoulder to cry on. It just so happened that Tommy's relationship with Gail hadn't yet gone sexual and he'd come home with a bad case of blue balls. One thing led to another and by morning Tommy had lost his cherry and mommy was sexually satisfied for the first time in years. The recovery powers of a young man are astounding.

"Once we started we never stopped. Six months later Gail gave it up to Tommy and that led to the next step. Tommy had forgotten he had invited Gail over to lounge by the pool. She had gotten into the habit of just walking into the house and she walked in on Tommy and I making love. Instead of bursting into tears and running from the house she sat down and watched as she said:

"So this is where he learned it all."

Since then Gail and I have shared Tommy and that brings us to you."

"I don't understand. How did you and Gail sharing Tom lead to me?"

With Tommy also taking care of Gail I was only getting half of what I used to get. I started to get grumpy and irritable with Tommy and Gail noticed and asked me what was wrong and I told her. She told Tommy and he told me that I needed to get out and find a man. I told him I didn't want a man. I wanted some one like him. Some one young and with fast recuperative powers. He told me that the only one he knew that he could trust to keep the secret was you. We couldn't do anything until you turned eighteen because if something had gone wrong I could have ended up in trouble with the law for contributing to the delinquency of a minor and I could have been labeled a sexual predator. You turned eighteen and here you are. Between you and Tommy I'm getting what I need and that's the story."

By the time she was finished her tale Gail was riding Tom cowgirl and Mrs. Bagley said that watching them had gotten her juices flowing again and she pulled me down on an air mattress about three feet from them and started sucking my cock. From there it turned into an afternoon that most guys my age can only dream about.

At one point I was in a sixty-nine with Gail as Tom fucked his mom. Then there was the time that I fucked Mary doggie (she told me I could call her honey, baby, sweetie or Mary, but she didn't want to hear me say Mrs. Bagley ever again) while she sucked on Tom as he licked Gail's pussy and ass. The finale was Tom fucking his mom doggie while I fucked Gail in her butt as she and Mary were face to face and kissing each other (Tom and I actually 'high-fived' during it).

Tom left to take Gail home and I called home and told my mom I was going to spend the night with Tom and then Mary and I went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night and found Tom and his mother going at it while she squeezed my cock in her hand and then of course I had to pick up where Tom left off when he came and then went to bed.

Mary fixed us breakfast and then went off to take a shower leaving Tom and me sitting at the kitchen table. I was quiet and Tom said:

"Whatcha thinking bud?"

"About how weird this is. Your mom and me is mind blowing all by itself, but yesterday was just way, way out there. I mean your mom is one thing, but I know how you feel about Gail and still you let me and her get together. Don't get me wrong here bro; I'm loving it, but I sure as hell don't understand it."

"Blackmail bud; plain old blackmail."

"Who is being blackmailed and who is the blackmailer?"

"The answer to the first is me and the answer to the second is Gail."

"I don't understand."

"When Gail first found out about mom and me she told me that I had to make a choice. I could have her or mom, but not both. I told her I couldn't make the choice. I didn't want to lose her, but I couldn't turn my back on mom. We broke up for a week and then she came back and said I didn't have to make a choice, but if I could have more than one woman she could have more than one man.

"It turned out that just like mom wasn't getting enough sharing me with Gail, Gail wasn't getting enough sharing me with mom. We talked it out and I asked her what she had in mind. Did she want to date other guys or what and she told me no. She said that since I had one other besides her she wanted one other also. I asked her if she had someone in mind and she said you. The problem was that we were both eighteen and you were only seventeen. Even though you were only a month younger mom convinced us to wait until you were legal because technically we were adults and you were a minor. Mom's fear was that something might come out and some chicken shit cop or district attorney might try and make something out of it. We agreed to wait for you to turn eighteen.

"Meanwhile I had to agree to let Gail go play if she felt the need, but only as long as no one else got her pussy. Ass and mouth were all she could give up. As far as I know she only played three times before you joined us."

"She chose me?"

"What can I say bud? She meant what she said that day you met Nat for the first time. That if she didn't have me she would have gone for you."

"Oh shit!!! Tasha. What am I going to do about her? We haven't been together that long, but I get the feeling from her that she isn't going to take kindly to my not being exclusive."

"Don't let her find out. What she doesn't know won't hurt her. Besides, it's not like you have anything really going with her yet. You aren't going steady and you aren't engaged or anything like that. If the two of you ever get to the point of deciding on a steady relationship then you will need to make decisions. Until then I suggest that you enjoy the ride that you are on."

He looked at his watch. "I need to go and get Gail. You going to be here when I get back?"

"I don't know. I've got to call Tasha and see what's going on."

I called her and her mother told me that she had all ready left for her morning run. I couldn't figure it out. She got pissed at me because I wouldn't play with her tits? And now two days in a row she had gone for her run without me and she wasn't returning my calls. I decided to go for my morning run and try calling her later that afternoon, but when I stood up I heard:

"Not leaving on me are you?"

I turned to see a very naked Mary.

"I got all clean and sweet smelling for you lover and I even put clean sheets on the bed. Come on lover; let's go play."

She turned and headed for the bedroom. I watched that marvelous ass as it walked away from me and then I followed along. Two exhausting hours later she had to go grocery shopping so I decided to get my run in and I headed for the park.

As I ran I thought about what was happening with Tasha. I could see it if she was saying no and I kept trying to get her clothes off of her, coping feels and trying to get my fingers or more into her pussy, but getting pissed off for just the opposite? Especially after telling me that nothing would happen until prom. It just didn't make sense.

I finished my run and went home. I gave Tasha a call and her mom answered and I asked for Tasha and she told me to hold while she went and got her. She came back and told me that Tasha was busy and couldn't come to the phone. Then she asked if I wanted to leave a message.

"Just tell her that I won't bother her any more."

I called Tom and asked if he wanted to run around that evening.

"Whatcha got in mind?"

"Arcade, miniature golf, Skate City; anything to get out of the house."

"Skate City is out. Nat doesn't skate."

"Natasha won't be with us."

"Natasha? What happened to calling her Tasha?"

"Short sad story. Tell you tonight."

"Gail loves to skate so Skate City. Good enough?"

"It'll do."

+++++++++++++++++++

"That just doesn't make sense" Gail said.

"Tell me about it.

"Mom will be glad to hear it. She was afraid that Nat would cut into her time with you. Mom can be real needy at times."

"We need to find your mother a boyfriend" Gail said. "I'm not going to be as liberal when we get married. I'm going to want us to be exclusive when that happens."

"I didn't really want to hear that" I said. I thought the three of us were forever."

I was joking when I said it, but I wasn't sure that Gail was when she said, "I'll always be able to fit you in Bobby" and from the look on Tom's face I guessed he wasn't all that sure either.

There were other kids there that I knew and I skated with Pauline French, Harlina Collins, Nancy Neubert and Bev Holbrook. Pauline and I had dated a time or two and she asked me why I hadn't called her and I told her that I didn't mess with a friend's girl.

"What does that mean?"

"You started dating Harry Short so that told me that you were taken."

"I haven't seen Harry since I caught him kissing Nancy Wilde at Beverly Abbeg's birthday party."

"Okay then; how about taking in a movie with me tomorrow?"

"What time?"

"Six?"

"I'll be ready."

"How do you think Nat will react to your going out with Paulie" Gail asked as we drove away from the rink.

"No idea, but it doesn't matter. We aren't talking and from her actions it is clear to me that she doesn't want to."

I dropped Gail off first and when I got Tom home he asked me if I was going to come in.

"Mom will be happy to see you."

I did what no other teenager in the world do when there was a chance for some pussy – I said no.

"I need to get home so that my parents can see that I'm still around."

+++++++++++++++++++

The next morning I was up at eight and headed for the park for my morning run. I ran the Red Hawk that morning. It was a little more hilly than the Black Diamond and I felt that my legs needed to be stretched a bit. When the run was over and I was back in the parking lot and headed for my car I saw Natasha's mom dropping her off for her run and I ignored her, got in my car and drove off.

I spent the day washing and waxing the car and at six I picked Pauline up and we went to the Rialto. Somewhere during the movie I became aware that we were holding hands and I didn't even know when or how it happened.

After the movie I took her to Harry's Malt Shack and the first thing I saw once I was inside was Natasha sitting with Tom and Gail. Pauline and Gail were good friends so Pauline naturally headed for the table where Gail was sitting. We sat down and Gail introduced Pauline to Natasha and then Pauline, not knowing any better introduced me to Natasha.

"This is Bobby Marchant who, if I get my way, is going to be my boyfriend."

Tom, who was taking a sip of his milkshake, choked and spit a little bit of it out and Gail muttered, "Oh shit!" Then Natasha spoke up.

"I can understand you wanting him, but I don't think I'm quite ready to give him up." Then she looked at me and asked, "Are you taking back your proposal?"

"Given the way you have acted towards me the last couple of days I thought you ended the engagement."

"What is going on here" Pauline asked.

Gail stood up and said she needed to use the facilities and she asked Pauline to go with her. Pauline looked at Natasha, then at me and then back at Natasha and then realizing that Gail was going to explain things she got up and followed Gail. Natasha reached across the table, took my hand said:

"As the guy you need to understand that girlfriends, fiancées and wives will occasionally get pissed over something and that you will have to live with it and ride it out until she gets over it."

I looked at Tom and he shrugged and said, "Gail does sometimes get a wild hair up her butt, but it usually goes away in a couple of days."

"So" Natasha asked, "Is the bimbo going to get her way?"

"She isn't a bimbo and no she isn't going to get her way. I like her and she is a friend, but there isn't any spark there. She is a fun date and because of you I've had a couple of free nights that she helped fill, but there is nothing long term there."

"We going to run in the morning?"

"Pick you up at nine?"

"I'll be ready."

Gail and Pauline returned and the talk was general until Gail said that it was time for her to go. Pauline leaned over and kissed me on the cheek and said:

"Gail said she and Tommy would run me home so you can work things out with Natasha."

She stood up and told Natasha that it was nice meeting her and then I pulled her back down onto her seat.

"You are my date and I will be the one to take you home."

"He's right" Tasha said, "Where I come from you always go home with the one who brung you."

"Are you sure" Pauline asked.

"Yes" Tasha and I said almost in unison. Tasha stood up, leaned over and kissed me, said "See you baby" and left with Tom and Gail. Pauline watched them until they were out the door and then said:

"I should really dislike her because I did want to make you my boyfriend, but I kind of like her."