A Wife's Revenge Goes Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And so time passed, me trying to anticipate and do the little things to show I was sorry. Her never acknowledging those things, but at least being less critical, and by early July she even laughed at one of my jokes. My first impulse was to hug her in joy, but fortunately my second impulse came right after and told me that would be a bad thing to do.

By the middle of July, two months after I ass-raped my wife, I got a goodnight kiss and she put her arm around me. She hadn't changed the rules, so I did not return the hug. She smiled, complimented me on my memory, and told me I could touch her now, but I'd better do it right.

One month until our anniversary vacation and we still had a long way to go. I was totally focused on doing what I could to repair things and making it an anniversary to remember. Things seemed to suddenly be moving faster, and I wondered if she had the same thoughts. By the end of July we were snuggling before bed and occasionally during the day. I left it for her to initiate, and she seemed content with that. Once she opened up, though, I was as loving and romantic as I could be without seeming to push for more.

Early August and we had not had sex since that night almost 3 months ago. I had relieved myself a few times, but I really wanted to put my hand on her again. One night she hugged me, I hugged back, then I let my hands drift down to rub, but not squeeze, her ass cheeks. She looked up at me and said, "That feels good. I've missed your hands on my ass." I kissed her, having to hold back and not act too excited.

A week later we broke the drought. We were changing for bed and she looked at me, I looked at her, unsure what to do. She took me by the hand, led me to the bed and put me on my back. After moving into a 69 to get everything more aroused and wet, she turned around and went cowgirl on me.

It was wonderful, and her moans and cries were like music to me. Her breasts were moving nicely and I was mesmerized. Unfortunately, after all that time without sex, I finished ahead of her and I was beginning to shrink away. She pouted, then moved up on me, trailing my cum up my chest as it ran out, and told me to use my tongue like she knew I could. A couple of minutes later she climaxed, rested a bit while looking down into my eyes, then climbed off without another word and went to the bathroom to clean up.

I was trying to figure out if that meant something good or bad, feeling the globs of cum she had dripped on me running down my sides. I tried to catch the streams so they wouldn't get onto the bed. When she returned she knelt on the bed, kissed me, without using her tongue, and said, "That was nice. We'll do it again before we go." Then I got up to get clean and she dressed for bed.

Three days later, once again we were naked, and she came up to me and put her arms around me. Her lips were sweet and soft, and I was hard in no time. She laughed and said she needed to slow me down a little. I got a nervous feeling in my belly as she led me to the bed.

"Lay on your back and spread your arms and legs," she directed. I was still not resisting and did exactly as she told me. She smiled, a very odd smile I wasn't sure I had ever seen before, and went to the closet. Elaine came back to the bed with 4 lengths of rope, but no cuffs, and started tying ropes to my wrists and ankles. She lowered herself onto me and we lay together, naked, her rubbing herself on me and getting me aroused. She even put her hand on my cock, but it was to cup it, almost as if her hand was a chastity device to keep me small.

She rolled off me and tied off the 4 ropes to the corners of the bed, then climbed on top and told me she needed two orgasms before she would even consider doing anything to me. Well, I have no problem licking her and set to it the moment she settled onto my mouth, but she kept pulling away, teasing me and extending how long it would take to get her to climax.

Then she got just plain mean. She scooted off me, ending up over my head after dragging her pussy over my nose. "Open up," she said. Again, I just wanted to get to fuck her, so I did what she said and opened my mouth. To my surprise, she opened up and let a glob of her spit fall out.

I'll admit, she did a pretty good job from a foot and a half over my head, landing the drop on the inner edge of my lower lip, but I was trying to figure out the point of this. She moved back onto me and a little later I felt her spit land on my left nipple, running down over my side. Tied spread, I could do nothing to catch the spit, and of course once her spit was built up again, my right nipple got the treatment.

Now I was just confused. Elaine's behavior was off the charts for her. I focused on licking, but by the time I felt her first orgasm I had wet streaks across my chest, neck, belly, and she hadn't touched my cock yet. I had lost my erection and was at a soft, not completely gone state. She had to see it from her perch, and yet she did nothing.

She climbed off again, settling above my head and between my outstretched arms, and I saw her smile just before she once again opened her mouth. Her knees held my head in place while her hands held my chin. Between all the holds and the short time needed to fall, the spit was in my right eye. I heard her giggle.

"At least it isn't birdy poo. I wonder if I can blind you now. Don't move, unless you're a coward." Her voice was playful, but she was spitting in my eye and challenging my manhood in my ability to accept it. Her aim was true and I had spit on both eyes. I felt her slide back over me and at her command, "Lick me hard enough to put girl cum in your mouth," I started licking.

My cock began to respond again when her moans and breathing and moving hips told me she was nearing another orgasm, then she lifted off me again. More spit fell, right on the bridge of my nose, so both eyes had more spit pooling on them until I turned my head and let the excess run off. I expected her back on my mouth, but felt her spit on my cock before she started stroking me.

"This poor thing seemed to want to go to sleep. Maybe he's too tired and after I have my climax I'll let him rest again. Don't you think that's a good idea, Neil?"

Now she had me. I had to express something and I felt pretty sure she would climax and get right off. There would be no way to get from soft to ejaculation in the little time she would need. Then again, my little man was standing tall now and she was stroking him. And stroking. I hadn't had any trouble getting him up before, so this too was something unusual from her. It did seem she was trying to even us up, at least a little bit.

Now she climbed on and started bouncing on me, rising almost too high, then dropping back down and bouncing the bed. I opened my eyes and saw her through a blur of spit, leaning forward. I felt her finger and thumb close around my cock, sliding just outside her pussy. So much of what she did tonight was surprising me. She gasped, moaned, gasped again, and I felt my luck slipping away as I watched her chest and cheeks flush and her second climax broke.

I watched her calm herself, then that grin again and she started her up and down again, squeezing her finger and thumb hard at the base of my cock. As I started fading she squeezed even harder and then the feelings hit me. My cock started stiffening again on its own and she stopped bouncing. Her hand was now stroking my cock. It took longer to get me to the edge, since she was stroking lower, the upper third of my cock inside her pussy, but then the dam broke and my hips were moving.

She let me thrash, I'm sure she was aware of my cock moving inside her, dragging out the climax by minimizing the stimulus. I groaned and growled, finally stopping. Looking at her through the spit haze, I smiled and just said, "Thank you, ho ..uh ... Elaine."

She leaned forward a little more, hand sliding to the base of my cock and milking it up toward her pussy. "You messed it up, Neil. There is a penalty for that and I've been waiting for a chance to try this." She went down a few more times, squeezing from the base of my cock upward, then she pulled her legs under her and I could tell she was grinning."

"Mouth open," she said and I opened out of habit at her orders. She stood up and two things happened. I felt a little leftover cum dribble from my cock onto my belly. I also felt the bed move as she stood with her feet on either side of my head, legs straight. I couldn't see it, but I knew what was going to happen and seconds later the first glob of my cum dripped from her pussy onto my upper lip. The smell filled my nose as the second drip fell between my lips, right into my mouth. She let one more drop fall onto my face, catching my right eye, then she stepped back a little and squatted some, pushing out most of whatever was left onto my chest.

"Elaine? What are you doing?" I asked. I don't mind tasting the cum, and a drip or two is a hazard I can accept, but she had tried to empty her pussy onto me, and I wanted to know why. Without getting her upset. I felt her walk off the bed and land on the floor.

"Oh, I'm such a mess down there today. You really licked me quite wet. I need to clean up. Back in a minute." I opened my left eye to see her leaving the room. Moments later water was running.

She left me tied to the bed, cum running off me, while she cleaned up and got her pajamas on. Finally she got around to untying me, starting with an arm, then the leg on that side, then around to the other side. Of course when I sat up, cum and spit ran down my body. I hurried off to the bathroom while trying to keep it from running onto the bed and the bedroom carpet. Now I knew how Elaine had felt for all those years trying not to drip before we figured out we just needed a towel in the bedroom.

By the time I got back to the bedroom, she was under the covers, that odd smile on her face. I just had to try to get answers, though.

"Elaine, I'm a little confused. You're doing some things we've never done before."

The smile faded a little and my stomach tightened. "The last time I tried something new, you got all carried away and ruined it. So now, I try some new things and I want you tied down so you can't get out of control again. What's not to understand?"

Ok, she covered that fairly well, but, "You were spitting on me, dripping cum on my face and chest, these are a little, well, unusual. You've been adventurous, but this is really stretching it. I'm just curious I guess."

Now the smile was completely gone. "Have I ever questioned you when you tried to stretch things a little? No? Well, maybe I'm just looking for something different with the same person. Or should I look for somebody new to try things on?" Her head went down. "Now good night, and turn off the light or whatever you plan to do."

Her argument made perfect sense, except it made no sense. It was so unlike her, and pointing to me adding things kind of covered it. I could have complained, I suppose, like she complained about the ass fuck, but it wasn't really BAD, it was just unusual, and a little out of character. Had I knocked her off what I had thought was her center when I did that? I hoped she would settle down a little if she did, but oh, that masturbating me right into her pussy was mind blowing.

A week before we were due to leave, she asked if I wanted to have sex and said I could do whatever I wanted to do. I answered yes, and then I had her lay back while I licked her to two orgasms, then had her kneel while I crawled between her legs and gave her a bonus third climax to show my appreciation. After that it was doggy with me playing with her breasts, licking her back, her neck, anything else I could reach.

My climax didn't take long, since I was so hot from licking her and I had been cheating a little by pulling at my cock. I wanted to show her that I could be trusted with her ass. I didn't touch it or anything except look at it. We were a week away from the anniversary vacation and I really wanted us to have a good time sexually as well as every other way.

Three days later she took charge again, and once again there was some strangeness to it. We did some 69ing to warm up and get the lubrication going, then she pulled me on top of her in a missionary position, except her hands were on my ass, and they kept squeezing and pulling at my ass cheeks. I hoped it meant she was over her anger and was trying to get comfortable with the whole idea, but as usual she didn't directly answer my questions.

After the missionary, I licked her to 2 more climaxes, then she sucked me and swallowed, happily showing me her empty mouth before pulling my lips to hers. It was almost like we had rewound the video and I was feeling pretty good and comfortable about us now.

Finally the day came and we left home for the beach. A warm, South Carolina beach. She had brought an extra bag, actually an overnight bag, that she said she hoped we would use a time or two. I took a peek as I put it into the back of the SUV and saw rope, our ball gag, handcuffs, and a few other toys. Interesting items, so maybe we were going to push things a little again?

The drive took most of the day. I was surprised that Elaine was chattering as if we hadn't had any issues in decades, and she seemed very relaxed. Her sundress seemed a bit short to me, and she kept pulling up the hem, saying she needed to work on an even tan, but overall it was a good trip. We arrived in time to check in, get some dinner, and enjoy walking along the beach before getting to bed and sleep.

Monday morning I was awake early, so I slipped on some clothes and took a walk on the beach, watching the sun come up. Things seemed quite promising, as if the difficult last three months were finally behind us and we would use this week to launch good things for the coming decade and beyond. As the sun broke the horizon, I felt that was an image of my life and it would only get brighter now.

By the time I got back to the room, Elaine was awake and showering. I really wanted to jump in with her, but didn't know if she was ready for that yet, so I looked at pictures I'd taken on my phone, deleting the ones I didn't like. When she came out of the bathroom, I went in and showered.

Breakfast, a walk to some of the local shops, then back to the hotel to change for swimming. I found my swim shorts and pulled them up before turning around. And my mouth must have dropped open because she was almost giggling at my reaction.

"Is that, uhm, suit, new?" I struggled to get it out. She wore a one piece, but it had a deep V that come down to near her navel and high cut legs that made the curves of her hips look absolutely amazing.

"Do you like it?" That damn smile again. She knew what she was doing. "I bought it special for this trip."

Now I needed to dig out without saying the wrong thing. "You're always sexy, hon .. uhm, Elaine, but that bathing suit, shit, I need to buy a baseball bat to keep the guys away from you."

She walked up to me and grabbed my semi-erect cock through my shorts while she gave me a quick kiss. "What makes you think I don't want the guys near me?" She picked up the beach bag and headed for the door. "Come on. Let's not stand around inside all day."

We had always been a tight couple, taking care of each other, careful not to look like we were available outside of ourselves. This talk about wanting the guys was almost too much, but after the past three months I didn't know how to handle it. We were on our anniversary trip, and she was advertising to anybody interested. Well, advertising was a strong word, but she was sure as hell showing off.

We spent the rest of the morning at the beach, then packed up and went into a restaurant for lunch. Every step of the way, guys were watching her, and I think a few ladies may have licked their lips. I was glad to realize that although the V was very deep, with her smaller breasts there wasn't much danger of them flopping out of the confines of her suit.

We found ourselves at a booth and she snuggled up next to me, on my left. "Did you see all the guys watching me? Are you jealous?" She had that little girl giggle sound in her voice, but her right hand was under the table, stroking my now hard cock.

"Yes, I'm jealous," I whispered, "and please stop that under the table. Somebody might notice."

She gave that grin again, and her eyes were laughing. "Vinyl seats," she whispered. "And I don't think anybody is watching you right now. Should I let a nipple slip free?"

"Oh please, no, please, Elaine, ho ... sorry, please don't do this to me." Her hand held my cock, but it was her thumb circling just under the head that was going to create a situation if she didnt' stop.

"You keep wanting to call me that thing. Certainly you've started enough to get a penalty now? Let's get our order in, then we can put on a real show."

I don't know if you can imagine the shock of watching somebody you've been married to for 30 years suddenly wanting to flirt with, well, everybody, but it's a little unnerving. She kept hold of my cock even while we ordered, her thumb slowly moving in circles on my glans. As soon as the server stepped away she was back to full on arousing me.

My wife leaned over to me, kissing my cheek and licking my ear, then whispered, "I wonder if you can keep a straight look when you cum in your shorts." There followed that haunting laugh. She was actually going to put me through cumming at a table in a public restaurant.

She kept up her chatter, looked around and smiled at the guys who realized what was happening. Once, and only once, she lifted her left hand to show her wedding band, but the thumb was insistent.

"Elaine, please," was all I could manage as I felt the stirrings that meant a climax was near. I actually hoped for her to take her hand away and leave me wanting.

"How well can you pretend?" she said to me. She could feel me, she knew. Oh shit, she was going to do this to me.

I tried to focus on my breathing, on the floor, on anything other than what she was doing to me, and then I bent forward a little as I felt the cum spurt into my swim shorts. I hoped the cum at least stayed inside, as I tried to act natural while sitting up straighter and letting the glazed look fade from my eyes.

The guys were smiling, almost laughing. They knew. I looked at her and she was smiling at them. The server was standing in front of us, setting down the drinks. She added, "I see you guys are married, but could you please keep it out of the restaurant?" Shit, she knew too. I looked at my wife with shock in my eyes and she looked back with laughter.

As we got ready for dinner, I looked at Elaine. "Elaine, please, no jerking me off in a restaurant for dinner. Please tell me you won't do that." Her sundress was making me swell again. It had a short hem and a deep V. That seemed to be her theme for this trip. A big sign saying "Look at my tits."

She laughed a little. "Oh, Neil, the look on your face as you tried not to show you were cumming was precious, and the two tables full of guys saw it and knew it. Do you know, they wanted it, but you got it. One of them even came up to me and gave me his cell phone number while you hurried out the door." She held up a piece of paper with a phone number, not in her handwriting. "But you need to cum in public more often. Your look is precious and you try so hard not to show."

That night, even though she had jerked me in the restaurant, we made love and I mean, we really made LOVE. We were tangled up and breathing hard and all the things you think of with love and sex. And I declared, it was GOOD.

Tuesday was ok, except for her flirting in her almost bathing suit. I was really getting bothered by her willingness to show off her body. This was our anniversary escape, after all, and she spent the time with me, but flirted with any guy who smiled at her.