A Wife's Revenge Goes Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well, that was enough frivolity for me. I tried to say "I need to pee," but all that came out was something like "uhmehpuhhehn."

Conversation stopped and I knew they were looking at me. "mehpuhehn. PUHEHN." I tried wiggling my hips around, not easy in my position.

Elaine was right next to the bed. "Sorry, Neil, but I have no idea what you're trying to say."

I tried a few more times, trying my best to do a potty dance with my legs held apart.

"Nope, not helping," Elaine said.

The voice I think was Jerome spoke up. "He needs to pee." Elaine looked at him, and Dominic said, "How ...?" I couldn't tell what Jerome did but Elaine's eyes went a little wide and she covered her mouth.

When she recovered again, she looked down at me. "I guess we need to let him go. But you guys got to see him like this." She bent to start untying my right wrist where it attached to the bed.

"Hey, wait a minute. I have an idea. Jerome, listen." He whispered the rest. Elaine made eye contact with me and I tried to get her to understand I wanted my gag off, but she was already too foggy for that. How much alcohol had they gotten her to drink? In the giddy mood she had left the hotel with, it was probably already too much.

Dominic came into my view and knelt down next to my wife. I felt a tug on the rope and when he stood up, he held the rope. Somebody, it had to be Jerome, was climbing onto my back. Dominic kept tension on the rope and moved it to where Jerome could grab it, then that arm was pinned to the small of my back. The other arm followed and Jerome was the one who tied my wrists together, crossed, behind my back. They stood me up and used the rope from my left wrist to tie it around my waist. Elaine stood watching, not saying a word.

Dominic laughed. "What do you call a bitch's bitch? Neil." Jerome pushed from behind and Dominic said to Elaine, "Baby, we'll get him to the bathroom, but he's gonna go all over the place if you don't aim him. I'm not touching that."

She followed us into the bathroom and had them sit me down. I was grateful for that, actually because it meant I could relax my legs. Her holding my cock down while two big guys stood on either side wasn't helping me relax, but I really had to go now. I tried to get her to look at my eyes and understand, but she was getting caught up in things. I started my stream and turned my head, only to look back at Elaine. I realized that I had massive cocks putting tents in shorts just inches from my head. If she removed my gag I was going to scream.

I finished and they led me back to the bed, Dominic telling my wife to get any beach towels we had. While Jerome held me standing, Dominic put our towels on the bed, side to side, from where my head had been to near where my knees would go. They had muscled me onto the bed and into position when he said to stop and he grabbed the pillows, pushing them under the towels. Then he grabbed two pillows from the other bed and added them before straightening the towels and having Jerome push me over. The pillows were under my hips and I tried to squirm away while Dominic pulled one of my legs out and Jerome pulled the other one.

"Wow, that's ... amazing. And hot." My wife was suddenly thinking I was hot, now when I was being tied down by two men. "Hey," she said as she landed a hard slap on my wiggling ass, "don't ruin the image with all that squirming."

"Something missing, oh yeah," it was Dominic. Somehow control had slid seamlessly from my wife to this muscle man and it scared the hell out of me. "Reach under him, baby, and pull him out so he lays down the stack of pillows. At least as far as his little cock will reach."

She giggled and did as directed. Whatever was planned for next was put on pause by a knock on the door. Dominic answered and the other three boys walked in with bags, saying they had the drinks and cups. Everybody got a cup and I noticed they poured a little extra into Elaine's cup, handing it to her and urging her to take a big drink to start the party. The guys all sipped while she gulped. I bit on the ball in my mouth.

Dominic was standing a little apart now, looking at me. When he saw he had my attention, he looked to the floor, on the far side of the other bed, and he licked his lips. He had seen her panties and there would be no stopping him now.

"It isn't fair that he doesn't know what's happening. This mirror comes off the wall. Help me put it at the head of the bed, yeah, now he can see behind him. Hey, baby, you got any more toys in here?" She started to put her cup down on the nightstand, but he told her to take another sip and bring it with her. She went to the dresser and pulled out the handcuffs, leather cuffs, and was reaching for something when he held up a dildo. The dildo she used for her stretching. "Hey girl, is this for you or for him? And what are those condoms about?"

Now I perked up. There were condoms in there? "Oh, those, they were in case I wanted to try something different and need to protect my friend there."

Dominic held up the dildo. "Hey, guys, look at this little thing. Why do you suppose the lady has a little toy like this? Oh, look at her husband there. His isn't any bigger. This must be her practice cock." As everybody laughed I watched in the mirror as he had her drink some more. Finally he helped her set the glass down and as soon as she moved her hand away he swooped her up in his arms, pressing his lips to hers. She fought a little, trying to push away, but then one arm dropped and his fingers disappeared into the leg opening of her shorts and she squealed.

"Devon, give a tug here. Baby girl got nothing underneath. She was drinking with us at the club bare ass under her shorts." The designated guy moved up and tugged her shorts down to her knees. She bent a leg to keep them on and protested, but with a nod, Devon pulled them all the way off. "Let's see what you're hiding under there ..oh shit, you got all your natural fur there."

Elaine was only exposed a moment before she got her hand in front. "Dominic, please, I told you this was just so you could see him on the bed. I was just thrilling, not OHhhh!" He had grabbed her arm and turned her around. "Look at this guys. Damn, and your tits are so hard, you want some action, don't you baby?"

"No, no action, I want Stop it, Dominic, don't." He was pulling up on her top and her resistance ended when Trey stepped up and squeezed her wrists until she let go. "I think this is going too far. I'm going to have to ask you to leave if you keep up." She bent over to pick up her clothes and gave a grunt of surprise when Dominic pushed his belly against her, his hard cock obvious under his shorts.

"Lady shouldn't be the only one naked." He handed her the cup and told her to drink while he pulled off his sandals and his shorts. Now that I could actually see the thing I wondered how any woman could take it all. It was indeed several inches longer and noticealy thicker than mine, or any guy I had ever seen before. When Elaine stood up, turned around, and saw it, she took a step back. When she looked at the other guys, all shedding their clothes, her eyes showed fear.

Dominic was back in the bag and pulled out a small bottle of something. He saw her reaction and said, loud enough for me to hear, "Don't worry baby, we aren't going to rip you in half. I'll give you time to warm up before you get this action. Or Jerome. Look, he's waving at you."

He took a little time to get her to finish her drink, handing the empty cup to one of his guys to refill, then he put his arm around her and led her to the bed, telling her to bend over and spread her legs just a little where I could see. I did see. I saw his hand slip between her legs and rub her, trying to ignore his grin and talk about how wet she was. With a little urging from his foot, she spread her legs wider and and I saw him slide two fingers into her. His other hand was teasing her nipples as he finger fucked her and one of the guys lifted her cup, careful not to spill, and helped her drink some more.

She had that familiar flush forming on her chest, but this guy had something else in mind. He told her to slip a condom onto that dildo and he would tell her what to do. I couldn't make out the words, but something wet was poured onto my ass, running down my balls to my cock, and then something blunt was pushing at my anus. I knew I had two choices, fight it and hurt, or relax and hope for the best, but I still fought it. She was getting upset with me and started slapping my ass and telling me to relax and take it like a man. The young guys all laughed at that, and she pushed harder. Eventually it was in, and then it got strange. She began thrusting the dildo in and out, but also put 2 fingers on my cock and rubbed it in the same pace and direction as the dildo, as if I were fucking myself in the ass.

Liquid was poured onto my hands and it was quickly followed by two meaty cocks. "Just hold them. We'll do the work," Dominic directed me. And I did. The guys were up by my ribs, using the natural angle of my crossed wrists, and keeping an eye on Elaine. While my wife dildoed my ass and stroked my cock, two guys stroked their cocks on my lubricated hands. I glanced in the mirror. Elaine was transfixed by the sight of the guys jerking themselves in my hands.

"Oh my god, is that what it's like? You're both so huge. How long are you going .. OHHhhmmnnn." Something had happened, but with his hands free I assumed Dominic had done something. In a minute she was fired up again and now the flush was on her cheeks. She was bucking her hips and stroking both dildo and fingers faster. Her moans turned to gasps turned to cries and then she shuddered and cried out. Dominic made sure I could see him in the mirror and smiled at me.

As soon as the climax passed, my wife was back to stroking me and the result was obvious. I squirmed, I grunted, I tried to press into the pillows, but in the end, I grunted loud as my cum shot down onto the towel covering the pillows.

"Hey, baby, wanna see something impressive?" Dominic was picking up his pace and turning just a bit. "Oh shit, yeah," and then the first rope shot free. It sailed through the air, landing over and on my calf. More ropes followed, landing on my leg and my ass. Jerome pulled himself up a bit and came soon after, his first shot went past my ass, landing on Elaine's surprised face and breasts. He continued, pumping every other rope onto my ass before pulling away, moving up, and smacking his dripping cock on my cheek.

Hands helped Elaine pull away from me, making sure the dildo was taken. Dominic was still in charge, handing Elaine a drink right away and saying, "Hey, Trey, you're about the right size for the next stretch. Have a turn." He kept her hands busy so she couldn't wipe herself yet.

Trey's smiling face appeared behind me in the mirror. I heard Elain start to say something about, "No, that's not ..." but her drink was being lifted to her lips again. Trey leaned forward until I felt him at my ass, then he simply slid in. I grunted, but that was about all I could do.

Jerome was fondling Elaine's breasts now. "See girl? Nothing to it now that you got him loose." Jerome lifted her under her arms, Dominic lifted her legs, and they carried her to the extra bed, Dominic nodding at one of the guys. Then they started in, kissing her face, tonguing her, licking her pussy, pinching nipples, all done with bodies turned so I could see.

Brendon, the short guy with the hairy chest, suddenly moved in and kneeled above her head. Jerome moved down to lick her pussy and made comments about how good she tasted. I could see Dominic move Brendan's leg so I would have a clear view of they guy's cock hanging down into my wife's mouth. That done, Dominic pulled out his cell phone and started taking pictures and videos. Devon quickly found his phone and did the same.

After a while she was responding to the licking Jerome was giving her, and the the alcohol they kept pushing on her. As her moans got louder Jerome moved away and signaled to Brendan. He quickly moved between her legs, chest held up by straight arms, and started furiously pounding her while Jerome moved up behind and lifted her a little so she could look down her body under the boy and watch him sliding in and out. Trey grunted and my attention went back to him for a moment. His face scrunched and he jerked against me, held it a moment, then pulled out. As I expected, the feel of a wet flow soon followed.

Brendan was bigger than me, but I was about to find why he was chosen. Elaine jerked and cried out as she climaxed and she had just calmed down when Brendan sat up and started stroking his now free cock. Jerome told her, "Watch this, girl," and she did, as if it had become impossible for her not to. His first shot of cum sailed through the air and landed on her eyes, nose, and opened mouth, while following shots splattered on her breasts, shoulders, and belly before he finally shoved his cock back into her and pumped for another minute. When he pulled out, he was still fairly hard and I knew he would be back for seconds.

Devon moved up to her, still holding his camera, but Jerome reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her cup. He put it to her lips and tipped it, telling her to drink up. By now she was so drunk she pretty much just responded. Devon had Jerome hold her up on her knees while he shoved his cock in and out of her mouth. It can't have been a good blow job. Her face was slack and dull, but the thrill of getting a blowjob from a guy's 50-something wife while the guy had to watch was likely his thrill.

Brendan moved right over to me and started in. After that, it started blurring. Devon came in Elaine's mouth and I had to watch as her slack jaw failed to hold it. It ran over her lip, down her chin, and flowed down her body. Dominic had been missing for a while, but now I saw him with Elaine's phone. He was recording the cum running out of her mouth as Devon moved away. Brendan grunted and came, pulling off a condom and draining the contents on the back of my head.

After there was cum everywhere, the three followers got dressed and left, laughing and smiling and talking about what they had done. Brendan came back to stand next to the bed Elaine was laying back on and spoke words it's hard to forget. "You are such a slut bitch, and this bastard is useless enough to let you boss him around. If he was smart, he'd fuck your brains out every day and feed you nothing but his cum while he keeps you in a cage. You're only good for fucking and spraying cum on, slut bitch."

With just us in the room with Jerome and Dominic we found out they had decided long ago how this was going to end. Jerome took his massive cock and pressed it to my ass. Even though I had been used multiple times, he was large enough that I had to stretch more to get him in. And then he sank all the way in. My grunt was not one of pleasure. He pulled me back by my hips and pretty much did me doggy. I couldn't see the details, but in the mirror I could see him grinning, cell phone aimed down at my ass.

Once Jerome was started, Dominic turned my wife's head again. He had held her so she would watch as Jerome's massive cock entered me, and I heard him tell her, "Now you find out what a real cock feels like," and he turned her onto her hands and knees. I could just see him aim at her, then he was disappearing and she was squirming and telling him to stop, it hurt. He did stop, when his hanging balls were touching her clit.

Jerome went faster working up and finally emptying into me. I knew it would run out, just like all the previous cum and wasn't surprised until Jerome got off me and untied a leg, quickly tying it to my other leg at the ankle. He turned me over onto my back and then I really felt the cum running out. I idly wondered if that was what it was like for women hurrying to the bathroom, but I didn't have long to think about it.

Dominic picked Elaine up by her hips as Jerome grabbed her by the chest and they moved her to my bed. We briefly made eye contact, a deep sorrow showing in her the eyes of that beautiful, cum-covered face. Then she was set down on hands and knees with her head over my cock. "Suck it bitch," Jerome told her. I could no longer see if she agreed or was forced, but her mouth was taking my cock and her head was moving up and down. Later I would see that Jerome had her by the hair and was moving her head.

Meanwhile, her pussy was above MY head and Dominic's cock had never come out of it. I couldn't imagine carrying a woman and having a cock large enough to stay inside her. As he stroked his entire length, though I was simply surprised that she could take it all. It was meant to humiliate me, show me how small I was compared to him, but that was a decision for Elaine to make.

Of course, Dominic was going to get what he wanted from the first time he saw her. I saw him push into her as he grunted and "Oh yeah'd" himself to release. She shuddered and I knew she wanted to beg him to continue, not to leave her so close to an orgasm, yet she didn't. I was so proud that after going this far down into depravity she was able to refuse the one thing she really wanted. It's never easy being left close and not climaxing. Maybe she was just worn out.

Dominic pulled out of her and his creampie ran down, dripping off onto my face. After some drips he pushed her hips down and raised my head to rub it on me. He squeezed out the last of his cum onto the ball of my gag while Jerome turned her around. Then they picked her up and laid her on top of me, telling her to kiss me and recording it when she did. One phone was mine. They were going to leave me a record of my humiliation.

As they got their shorts and sandals back on, Dominic looked at the mess in the room. "You can keep the booze. You paid for it anyway. Devon left your card near the TV."

Jerome looked at them and just said, "You deserve each other. If you ever come back, give us a call and we'll fuck you again, and again, and again. A couple of old whores is all you are." He paused a moment. "But if you want to dump this bitch for tying you down, you can call. I'll be happy to use her for a couple of weeks before dumping her on the side of a road."

In the silence after the door closed, there was only breathing for a while. Then the sobs began. I tried to get her to take off my gag, but it took several minuted to finally get through to her. As she lay her head against me, cum blending back and forth between us and getting into hair, she cried and reached around to unbuckle my gag. I realized she was saying sorry, over and over again. Yeah, well, what could I say after what had happened because of her?

Once the gag was off, I kissed her. It was all I could do, and I had to focus on her mouth, not all the cum splattered on it. Eventually I got her to roll me over and untie my hands, and I was able to free myself while she lay, naked, on cum covered towels, crying.

I went to pee again, then watched her a little longer, her sweet body shaking as she sobbed. I knew what I had to do. I started the shower, went to her and gently helped her to her feet and led her to the bathroom. I helped her into the shower, then I joined her. I took the soap and a washcloth and lovingly, gently, washed her. When I was done, I washed her hair, then ran the cloth over her again before I cleaned myself. She was still half drunk, but she knew it was me, and that was all I wanted. I held her and kissed her. And kissed her. And kissed her. Then it was time for a loving dry off and I led her back to the sleeping area, setting her down in a chair while I got our messy towels off the bed.

I pulled down the sheets and helped her into bed, pulling up a sheet to cover her. I looked at the rope marks on my wrists and realized there was no way to hide them. I picked up the mirror they had left on the bed and put it back on the wall, noticing that there were still marks on my cheeks from the straps because she had pulled it so tight. It was just past 9. We had been getting fucked for about 4 hours, then there was the shower and cleaning up.