A Wife's Revenge Goes Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some things just needed to be, though. I got dressed and went out to get us some dinner. The girl at the cash register looked at my wrists and smiled. "Wild day with your girlfriend?"

I smiled right back. "It's our anniversary." As I carried the food back to the room I couldn't believe I had managed to say that without spitting, but it was true, and it had been one reason for the ropes today.

It's been two months since that vacation. I did most of the talking on the drive home. She blamed herself and she was absolutely right to do that, but she had changed and I worried about that. We agreed to a daily review of how she was feeling, no sex for a month, and a gradual return to hugging, kissing, and more after that.

As I said, it's been two months. Today was a cold, rainy Saturday with colored leaves getting ripped from trees and blown around. It was the perfect chaos for a thought I had been fine tuning for two months.

We had lunch, and then I asked if she trusted me. She seemed shocked, but finally said she did. I told her I wanted her to prove it. She got a frightened look in her eyes, but I told her if she trusted me it would all work out. She agreed to try and five minutes later I had her in our bedroom, blindfolded, as I slowly undressed her, taking time to lick all the good places as I peeled off her clothing.

Once she was completely naked, I rubbed her shoulders and the base of her neck. I moved her to the bed and told her to lay face down, arms out. She began to cry, begging me not to, but I just said, "Elaine, I thought you trusted me." She was terrified. She knew where this was heading and I knew she didn't want to relive it. I was insistent. I gave her a massage, focusing on her shoulders and back, then down over her delicious ass, and down her right leg, pulling it toward the corner of the bed. She shivered and I heard soft sobbing.

It was hard continuing, but as I said, I knew what I needed to do. I tied the rope to her ankle. Moving to her other leg, I licked, stroked, and tied that ankle. Her wrist followed. Just one wrist to go. This was going to be the really hard part. I tied on the rope and braced myself for her response. Very slowly, I increased the tension on the rope, pulling it toward the upper corner of the bed. When her arm was pulled straight out, I held it.

"Elaine," I said softly, "do you remember what happened on our vacation?" I gave a little extra pull on the rope.

"Yes," she sobbed. "I remember."

"Very good," I tied the rope and moved to her leg. "And whose fault was it that we ended up that way?"

She sobbed louder. "It was my fault, and I'm so, so sorry." I covered her mouth with my hand.

"That was the wrong answer," I told her. "Try again, whose fault was it?" I pulled the rope taut.

She seemed confused, but there weren't many options, so she went with the next most reasonable answer. "It was your fault?"

I debated, then tied off the rope. "Yes, Elaine, it was my fault. And what did I do?"

"You, you didn't listen when I told you to stop. You kept going and, and, and you fucked my ass. And I was really mad at you and hated you and loved you and ..." I let the words cascade out. All the pent up emotions and rage needed an escape, and I let her have it. I moved to her other leg.

When she finished, or paused to take a breath, I'm not sure which, I asked, "What did you do that made it worse?"

Now she paused, and I pulled the rope. "I wanted revenge. I wanted to find some younger guys and make you jealous. And I wanted to control you and deprive you while I flirted so that you would appreciate me more." For the first time, I heard the reason for her general actions. It was illuminating. I tied the rope and moved to the last limb.

Now she was shaking as she felt herself put into the position she had put me in. "And did your plan work?"

"Please, don't make me." It was barely more than a whisper.

I pulled the rope taut, almost in tears myself at this point. "Elaine, this is very important. Did your plan work?"

She fought back a sob. "I thought it was working. The guys were noticing me, they thought I was sexy, and they liked when I got you off under the .. under the table. I kind of made that up on the spot. And they wanted to flirt back, and make you jealous and ..." she broke off, regaining some control, "and then it went all wrong. You were only supposed to be tied down and left. I was going to go have a few drinks, tease the boys, then come back and turn you over before driving you mad with passion. But Dominic got me drinking, and he wanted details, and the more I told the more excited ... oh, and his hand was on my leg and ... I got drunk..." she was slowing down as she faced the reality of the fall of the dominos that led to the results that night. I tied off the rope.

"Then what?" I asked. I started to undress. My hands were shaking.

"They left and I was a mess. They used me, made fun of me, it was never about teasing to them, was it? They just wanted to fuck the old woman."

I couldn't keep it up as I had planned it. "No, they wanted to fuck the pretty old woman. They thought you were sexy. Like somebody else thought you were sexy." I was naked now. Could I finish this?

"And what happened?" I insisted, climbing onto the bed and moving between her legs.

She smiled. "And then my wonderful husband, who I had treated like shit, held me, and washed me, and got me dinner, and took care of me. He loved me, and I feel so unworthy of him."

Both my hands came down on her ass at the same time. And again. She yelped each time. "I deserve that and more," she sobbed.

I looked at the towel under her pussy and picked up the lube bottle. "So now we will go full circle and I will fuck your ass again, and this time, you will not get angry, but you will thank me for being so kind to you." I parted her cheeks and poured on the lube. It was quiet, and I thought I had guessed wrong. I leaned forward, planting my hands on either side of her, just under her arms and I dragged my hard cock over her ass cheeks. Still, it was quiet. I was shaking and breathing hard now. I dragged my cock head down between her cheeks and took my position, ready to spear her.

"Please, don't," she whispered.

"You don't want this?" I had to play it out. She had almost waited too long and I wasn't sure what I would have done.

A little louder this time. "No, I don't want it. And, and thank you for hearing my whisper." I stayed waiting to see her reaction when I didn't move. She barely breathed. Didn't move. After a long minute of silence, she simply said, "Please?"

She screamed when I dropped onto her, probably not really sensing what happened because she was expecing something else. My cock rubbed her on the outside of her pussy, where it hung between her legs. I was able to enjoy the feel of her wonderful ass against my belly and one hand struggled to reach her nipple while the other turned her head and I was licking her. She had done it and I was so happy I almost didn't know what to do.

As I rolled off the bed to start untying her, she realized I hadn't actually gone into her. She did call me a son of a bitch for putting her through that, but said she understood now why I did it. That was our reset, our, "We're going to remember it, but not point fingers and not not have regrets," moment. And once she was untied and could roll over she even kept the blindfold on and reached for me. I was only too happy to move where her arms could find me and after a bit of loving foreplay I was indeed inside her, but the way she enjoyed it.

After I came I stayed on top of her, not in danger of falling out in this position. We kissed, and then we kissed passionately. I commented that I wished I was 25 and could get right back up for a second round. She said she was happy with me just as I was, and that I was the perfect size for her.

My arms did get tired, trying to keep my full weight off her, so I rolled off and got out of bed to clean up. I looked down on her and said, "Elaine, I love you."

She looked at me as she propped herself on her elbows, my cum running down out of her slit, and said, "You can call me honey if you want to. I would really like that."

As I cleaned up I made a mental note. Nothing stupid before our 35th. We were going to have a lot of fun flirting in public ... with each other.