Accountability Pt. 02

Story Info
Heidi is open to all.
13.7k words
4.52
32.9k
34
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,049 Followers

"You have the window seat," Grant indicated as they entered the first-class cabin and stopped by the third row. He nodded at the two flight attendants, his eyes lingering on the blonde. He briefly thought about hitting on the cute female but thought better of it.

Heidi looked around. She'd never been in first-class and she was amazed how much room there was, in fact, she could easily lie fully back. She took the blanket and the pillow from the flight attendant realizing she'd be asleep in no time. Grant was happy to take her two more times in the night and told her he'd truly never been with a more beautiful woman in his life. He sounded sincere, but she knew any woman lying naked with any man could sincerely be told that. It occurred to her that she may have had more minutes with cock inside her in the last 12 hours than in her entire marriage to Don. He never lasted more than 5 minutes and in many cases just a couple. She quickly stopped thinking about that, feeling guilty arousal. She was not supposed to enjoy this. After they took off, they turned the cabin lights off seeing as this was a very early flight so Heidi covered up, put on the sleep mask and closed her eyes.

As they reached 30,000 feet, Grant looked over at the girl and sighed. He truly hated to give her to that ass Richard. She fucks like a total nympho but reacts like an innocent schoolgirl. Amazing body, amazing sexual appetite. He slid his hand under her blanket and onto her bare leg. She opened her legs up and sighed as his fingers traced her clit through her panties. He whispered to her to take off her panties. He watched as the girl slipped the tiny thong down her legs and hand it to him before lying back and pulling the blanket up to her neck. She made no move to stop him when he reached under her cover and pulled the straps off her shoulders and the top of the sundress down, releasing her bare breasts. "Show me. Show me and anyone who is looking at you those great tits of yours." He whispered.

Heidi pulled up the mask, opened her eyes and looked around the cabin. She felt an incredible rush thinking about being basically naked in a plane full of people and sighed. She looked around and saw no one was looking, so she pulled down the blanket exposing those creamy-white mounds before pulling it back up to her neck. She almost came feeling the cloth slide across her aroused nipples but pulled the sleep mask across her eyes, laid back and allowed Grant to explore her body.

"Do not for any reason remove your mask until we land. Got it?" He whispered, "You'll comply with whatever I tell you to do and you'll allow me to do what I want? Ok?" He saw her blush intensely but nod which made his cock swell. "Good girl." He slid his hand under her blanket wished he could get her to climb on his lap. Grant's hand explored every part he could reach. Her breathing was ragged as he pinched her nipples and stroked her wet slit. He thought he might need to cover her mouth when his fingers pinched her clit or penetrated her cunt. He heard rustling across the aisle and saw the two men leaning forward to get a better look. He lifted the blanket away from her chest and saw their grins. He whispered to the girl, "Be right back. Too much coffee earlier." He got up, carefully covering the tent in his pants with his jacket as he headed to the lav. He nodded to the man across the aisle and winked before glancing over at Heidi.

Jason had thought flying out to California with his sales manager was going to be a real yawner, but seeing an opportunity, he never hesitated. As soon as the lav door closed he slipped across the aisle and took the older man's seat. He looked over at the frustrated Phil and grinned while sliding his hand over the blanket on the girl's thigh and up across her mound. When she let out a low moan her continued up onto her large breast. He could feel how erect her nipple was through the cloth and needed to feel her flesh. He slid his hand under the girl's blanket and onto that huge tit he glimpsed earlier. "Wow!" He mouthed to his companion, "fucking huge!" He turned his attention back to the gorgeous blonde and lifted the blanket to see more closely that perfect body. He held up the cloth and leaned back so Phil could see what he was missing. He then turned his attention back to the girl and explored both breasts having never felt any that large without being fake, but these were so obviously real, as they were so soft, so pliable. He thought he'd better explore the girl's body a bit more, so he slid his hand down and as his fingers crossed her navel, he felt her legs open expectantly. His cock was straining in his pants and as fun as this was, he thought about the frustration of no release, or worse yet, cumming in his pants. But logic was not going to prevail and there was no stopping his explorations as he combed through that soft patch of pubic and down into the wet slit. He slipped his middle finger inside her and sighed feeling how slick, how tight, and how hot this cunt was. He pushed in deeper feeling her pelvis lift in response and began finger-fucking her. Jason pulled out hearing her breathing getting more rapid and slid up and gently pinched her hard clit. Her hips jerked against his fingers, but he slid back up and grabbed a tit when he thought she was close.

"Damn it, Grant, stop teasing. I need to cum. Please? I'll let you fuck me any way you like when we get to the hotel," Heidi whispered. She reached over to feel the older man's cock, but rather than wool dress pants she felt khakis and realized Grant wasn't the one pleasuring her. She hesitated before spreading her blanket over the strange man's lap and unzipping his pants. She extracted his hard rod and felt her first non-circumcised penis. She explored the foreskin and wondered how it would feel and if he'd taste different. She then gripped his cock and stroked the entire length while wishing she could climb onto his lap.

Grant exited the restroom and momentarily stopped, seeing the man across the aisle sitting in his seat, his hand between her legs, an obvious tent bouncing up and down as Heidi fisted his cock. As he approached his row the man looked up and quickly yanked his hand out from beneath the blanket. Grant smiled at him. "Sorry if I shocked you, Grant White." He stuck out his hand.

"Um, Jason Davis. Sorry, I wanted to say hi to your..."

"Wife. That's fine. She said she wanted to get some sleep, so I'd be glad to swap seats since I'm somewhat of a conversationalist. If you don't mind, I'll chat with your traveling companion." He sat down and introduced himself to Phil.

Jason felt his hand being pulled back under the blanket and guided between the beautiful blonde's legs. He knew what she wanted and slid two fingers into her pussy and as he pumped in and out, he ground against her nub. She was incredibly wet and had they been in bed he would have wasted no time shoving his cock into her. Her soft hand was driving him crazy and he kept trying to focus on pleasing the girl so he wouldn't cum.

Heidi had never felt so aroused in her life getting groped by not only a stranger but a man she had never seen and cannot see. She suddenly wanted to giggle realizing she knew his name but not what he looked like. His uncircumcised cock was so fat and hard she knew he had to be just as excited. The man apparently alternated between focusing on pleasuring her and enjoying what she was doing bringing her almost to climax over and over. It seemed every time she was about to cum she let out a low moan so he stopped stroking her. She thought about releasing his cock so she could cum, but that would be simply rude. She desperately tried to let herself go and felt the intensity beginning to peak when he suddenly put his hand on hers to stop her so he wouldn't cum on the blanket. On an impulse, she leaned over the armrest knowing she'd be exposing her bare chest and climbed under his blanket. She felt frustration as her imminent orgasm faded feeling his fingers leave her twat. Her tongue circled the fleshy foreskin before pushing her lips over his cock. She liked the taste and aroma and wondered if it were possible to climb onto his lap.

Jason couldn't believe his luck as the gorgeous blonde wrapped her lips around his cock. He saw Phil staring at the bobbing head under the blanket, his jaw slack. Her husband acted like nothing was happening and continued to chat with Phil after glancing over. The female flight attendant simply grinned at him as she walked down the aisle. The blonde's right breast just happened to flop into his slick hand as he leaned back. He worked her juices into that hard nipple and with her great cock-sucking skills and that silky-smooth skin he felt the world spin. He held her head onto his cock and exploded in a sudden and intense climax, his aching balls and cock intensely spasming. He lifted his hips off the seat and shot spurt after spurt of cum down the girl's gulping throat. He never had a thought about letting her pull off knowing he'd never see her again and loved how she initially resisted but gave in to her fate. Finally, he collapsed back, released her head and enjoyed her mouth and tongue bathing and cleaning up any residue before climbing off him and lying back in her seat. He started to reach back between her legs and felt a tap on his shoulder.

Phil couldn't take it anymore and when Grant got up saying he wanted to see about getting coffee, he immediately jumped up and pulled Jason out of the seat. "Um, if it's alright I'd like to see the view out this side of the plane." He eagerly sat down, lifted the blanket and looked at the near-naked girl. Huge fleshy mounds spilling over her chest and below her bunched up dress golden blonde bush on top of her pronounced mons. He drank in the valley between her nice hips and imagined kneeling on the floor, his face buried against that beautiful pussy. He lowered the cover and felt the right breast, then the left. He felt her hand grab his and pull it down between her legs. His cock throbbed realizing she knew he was not her husband and a total stranger and wanting him to please her.

Grant came back holding his cup and nodded at Phil before sitting down next to Jason. "I see you got Phil to take my seat. She was no problem, was she? She likes to put her head on your lap when she naps, which can be a problem if she drools in her sleep. I'd hate to think she might have spoiled your flight."

Jason looked at the man and smiled, "No, not at all. She's a great traveling companion. You've been married a while?"

Grant looked over and saw Heidi's head under Phil's blanket, "A few years, let's see? Fours years this July 10th. Wow! Hard to believe it's been that many years."

Jason looked over and saw Phil had both hands on the girl's blanket-covered head, hips thrusting, head back as he gasped out an obvious orgasm. After fastening his pants back up, he headed for the lavatory to clean up. As the girl sat back wiping her mouth, the male flight attendant came down the aisle checking if everyone was ready for landing.

"Please put your seats in the upright position, store your trays back and fasten your seat belts. Miss, is your seatbelt fastened?" He leaned over and lifted the blanket, "Here, let me get that for you." He sat down and lifted the girl's bare ass off the seat and grabbed the belts, "These are sometimes tricky." He pulled the dress down after memorizing that great looking pussy before buckling her seat belt. He then pulled her dress back up and helpfully smoothed the fabric out covering her breasts with his hands. He raised the seatback to the upright position then sat back. "There, you're all set. I hope you fly with us again." He smiled looking at the blushing girl before getting up and continuing his rounds.

Grant came back to his seat. "I hope you got some sleep. Richard wants me to drop you off on my way to the hotel. Apparently, he's going to be busy tonight and wants to meet with you earlier."

Heidi groaned and pulled off her mask, "You planned this, didn't you?" She looked angrily at the man, "You knew those men would touch me and get me feeling horny and leave me hanging. Then when you give me to that bastard Lock he'll have me all wet and ready to go." She looked around wondering who saw her naked and whose cocks she sucked. She glared at Grant and whispered angrily, "I might be acting like a whore for this, but I am in no way enjoying the humiliation." She looked out the window before turning back, "And if I remember right, the proposition was for me to whore myself out to just Richard, no one else. I'm feeling taken advantage of."

"Don't get all self-righteous. You told Jimmy and me you could be a good whore so that your husband gets the commission for the sale. You are doing what it takes to earn the commission. Do you want to renege on your agreement? Just tell your husband you couldn't go through with it? That way you can tell yourself you didn't whore yourself out, you just fucked and sucked a few men because you're a slut?" Grant glared at the girl, "And look. You think I am thrilled with watching you suck those guys cocks and knowing I'll get none of that? Though, come to think of it. I might get you to suck my cock in the limo on the way over, in fact, yes. Since until I drop you off, you're mine. So, your call. Are you in or out?"

Heidi looked at the angry man, her anger fading as the thrill of being used took over. She tried to hide it, "I'll do what you demand. I don't have to enjoy it, but if that's what you want..." She wished she could rub her pussy thinking about all the cocks she'd tasted recently and how many more she might be allowed to taste.

******************************************************

Grant winked at the limo driver as he relished the blonde's mouth on his cock. "Heidi, perhaps you should pull off your dress and let our driver get a good look at you. A good whore like you should consider marketing herself." He said loudly enough for the driver to hear.

Heidi glared at the man but leaned back anyhow and pulled off her dress. She looked back at the driver whose eyes were wide open and staring. She went back to sucking on the current man who 'owned' her feeling the ultimate humiliation. The taste of Grant's cock was great but knowing another man was looking at her bare ass...pussy was a bit unnerving. She knew it was impossible, but her exposure made her think that someone could come up behind her and take advantage of her exposed holes. As she got into sucking on Grant's cock, unconsciously she found herself opening her legs, arching her back and exposing her twat even more to the driver. She truly wished he would stop the car, get in and slam his cock into her pussy. Hell, even her ass. She'd been wanting attention between her legs for hours now and as she sucked on that hard cock, her pelvis was humping air.

The driver was being really careful to keep watching the road but seeing that white ass with those glistening pink lips made him want to pull out his cock and jerk off as he drove. He had thoughts of pulling over and asking if he could have a turn, but unless the man who owned this whore offered her he wasn't going to do that. He looked at where they were and announced, "Sir, we're five minutes out. You might want to, um, finish soon."

Grant grabbed the girl's hair, closed his eyes and began fucking the girl's mouth in earnest. The sounds of slurping and smacking filled the cabin and in a minute or so he felt his balls throb and exploded into her mouth. He could hear her gasping for air, but he reveled in the feelings of power and control as she swallowed all his cum. He finally released the girl and patted her back as she coughed trying to clear her lungs. "Sorry, it felt so good I couldn't resist."

Heidi finally was able to breathe and pulled back coughing. She spit out cum and saliva and gasped for air. She slapped the man on his leg and croaked, "Christ, you were choking me. If you'd held off a minute longer, I'd have suffocated." She took the bottle of water the man offered and took a few gulps.

Grant handed the girl her dress and pulled her thong out of his pocket, then pulled up and zipped his pants. "We're pulling up now. Nice place. Oh, here, you probably should use this before you kiss one of our better customers." He said as he handed her a bottle of mouthwash.

Heidi looked out and saw they were pulling into a long, palm tree-lined driveway and quickly threw on her dress and thong. She took a swig, swished out her mouth and spit it into the water bottle. She looked at Grant and whispered, "I hate you. I don't like men who treat me like that. Plus, I've given three men release now and all of you bastards simply left me hanging."

The man smiled at her, "You told me you were doing this out of duty to your husband. A true whore's job depends on focusing on the client. Making him happy, satisfying him. Are you saying you're doing this for your own pleasure? And better get used to being treated like a piece of meat. You'll think of me as being saintly if what I hear about Richard is true. Now put on a happy face. I'll pick you up in the morning. Remember, make him happy. Be a good little whore and your husband will get a nice check and keep his job. No pressure."

Heidi looked at the man and at the house shuddering. 'Is it possible he's worse than how Grant just fucked my mouth?' She thought back to the dinner she'd been at with Don and remembered how he looked at her, touched her and what he said. As the driver opened the door she looked ruefully at Grant and forced a smile. She accepted her bag and rolled it to the front door.

******************************************************

Richard had been watching as the limo drove up. He'd been hungry to get his hands on Don's wife for months and when the man missed the lunch appointment, rather than just call him, he decided to threaten taking his business elsewhere knowing Grant would come through. He didn't rise from tenements in Queens to one of the richer men in San Diego by not only seizing opportunities but creating them. His stomach felt the anticipation of the next 24 hours. The plans he had for this young tease, the ways he'd take her made his cock throb. He stood back as Gerald opened the door and escorted the girl in. "Let me take your bag. I'm so happy you agreed to meet with me. I fondly remember our one other meeting. I assume you are hungry, so I had lunch prepared. Gerald will take your bag to the back."

Heidi was surprised how nice Richard was as she handed over the handle to her bag who handed it to his man. She looked around and saw nothing but normalcy. There were pictures on the mantle. Flowers on the coffee table, nothing to think that this was anything but a normal household. She looked at the man, not as bad looking as she remembered, perhaps not as old. Perhaps this wasn't going to be the horror that Grant intimated. She was impressed when he held her chair like a true gentleman and the entire lunch was pleasant. He asked her about her schooling, her degree in finances and why she never pursued it. He asked about Don and how they got together. Heidi thought this might not be so bad after all, but then she saw that same look he'd had on his face after a few drinks. His eyes didn't just flick across her body, they drifted down and stopped at her cleavage, her breasts, flicked back and forth openly. Grant insisted she wear no bra and this sundress was not designed to be worn without something. She felt her nipples respond involuntarily.

Richard looked at the perfect blonde and imagined her sitting there naked and then realized he didn't have to imagine, "Tell me, what did you expect would happen here? Yes, Marie, coffee would be great." He looked over at the blonde, his blonde, "coffee?" he nodded to the girl, dismissing her. "Tell me explicitly what you think will happen in the next 24 hours."

barkirk
barkirk
3,049 Followers