Accountability Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
barkirk
barkirk
3,075 Followers

The men laughed hearing the young blonde cry out, "Fuck my cunt. Please fuck my cunt...Ooooh, yessss." Brandon looked at the others and groaned, "I'm out," and tossed down his cards, "Christ, when I first saw her, she looked scared and really innocent." He looked around the table, "You think that was an act?" He turned to the other end of the library hearing the girl's grunts of pleasure get louder. "I was hoping to perhaps get to take her home and let her use the guest bedroom...Marilyn might be a heavy sleeper, but..." He laughed. As if to punctuate his observation they heard the blonde scream out her first orgasm. They all laughed.

Brandon sighed, "I'm sure first of many tonight...Who's still in?" He thought about when it was his turn and he'd press the girl's face down and bury his cock in her ass.

Edwin looked at his hand and tried to see if he could stretch out the bidding since his full house should hold. He was feeling an urgency to get his cock down that girl's throat and in her ass.

They heard the girl cry out a second time, this time it was almost as if crying with happiness. That was soon followed by Richard's rhythmic grunting as he spewing his seed into the girl.

******************************************************

Wallace was on his feet as soon as the timer dinged. "Gentlemen," he said as she strode to the end of the library, removing his clothes. He saw the blonde sitting, looking nervous, "Hi again. I want you face down begging me to fuck your ass, can you do that? But first," he stroked his cock in front of her face, "get me nice and hard."

"Yes sir, I'd like that," she locked her lips as she leaned forward.

The older man looked down and thought back to when his son brought back his new bride. The bitch was asking for it from the moment she walked in. Wearing those incredibly tight shorts and a halter top just to tease an older man with what he could never have. Then when her husband wasn't around, she came out in that skimpy bikini, displaying herself in the sun just to make him even more frustrated. God! She played it perfectly. Struggling just enough, crying out no over and over while opening her legs wider as he pressed between them. She'd turned her head away sobbing yet though her cunt was sopping. He'd fucked her on the lounge chair by the pool and she never resisted, in fact, it seemed like there was no way she could open her legs more. Just before he came inside her, he'd felt her stifle an orgasm. Then he led her meekly back to his bedroom and fucked her twice more and she didn't stop him when he pulled her on top of him. His cock throbbed angrily as he thought back to how she seemed to remember to resist when he shoved his cock into her ass, but she still came twice all the time playing with her cunt. He was shocked when he'd gotten the letter from her lawyer a couple of months later since she'd even come to his room the next morning. She'd waited until his son had left to play golf and slipped into his room just as he was getting up. She'd wanted her cunt and ass taken again and again. He felt his balls begin that ache and pushed the girl off. "Ok, tell me you want my cock in your ass." He ordered.

Heidi let herself be roughly pushed onto her stomach and reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, "Please Mr. Simpson, fuck me, fuck my ass." She said more loudly than she intended. Did this excite her? "Take my ass. Cum in my ass...oooohhhh, yesss." She cried as she felt herself being filled in one thrust.

Wallace grinned as he pounded hard against the girl, the slapping sounds of skin against skin; her happy grunts being pleasured by his cock. He reached under and wrapped his hands around those huge tits. 'Christ, bigger than Sheila's,' he thought, 'and I paid good money for those. But these are a lot more pliable,' he thought as he compared the blonde's tits to his wife's. He wished he could compare Sheila's ass to this girl's, but his wife had always told him to look elsewhere for that outlet. He grinned as he thought about the maids; the girl who came to help gardening; their temp they'd hired to help raise the boy; her son's third-grade teacher...He couldn't hold back remembering Miss Templeton's ass in his hands as she was bent over her classroom desk. The way she cried as he left the room was one of the more convincing acting jobs he'd ever seen as she never said a word about it.

Heidi thrust her ass back up against the onslaught. She could actually feel the hot fluids being pumped into her rectum. She hadn't been able to play with herself, but she was glad that she'd made the man happy. She felt the man slide his slick snake out of her rectum and head to the bathroom to clean up.

When Marie led her back, she heard the bell and felt her crotch throb in anticipation...who would be next to take her?

******************************************************

Heidi had been used by everyone at least once but had somehow avoided Pierce. Wallace had won her three times and was amazingly up to the task each time. He gleefully filled her ass, her vagina and her stomach with his sperm. Unlike with Richard and Ronald, she felt next to nothing and made herself loudly responding hoping this was what the man wanted. Brandon wanted nothing but her ass, taking her twice and apparently loving it when she faked being in pain and cried. Ronald actually made love to her. He got between her legs and kissed her gently at first, then more passionately. Later, he had her get on top so he could play with the tits, stimulate her nipples and encourage her to cum. He actually kissed down her body and licked her clit, though avoided her leaking slit. She came three times with him and the last time he'd told her he'd be contacting her. Edwin shoved her face in the cushion and pounded her ass before pulling out and cumming in her ass. She hoped never to see the man again.

Marie was right there after each man left with washcloths, KY jelly and mouthwash to get her ready for the next winner. She had assumed she'd become numb to the constant spearing of her holes, but her body felt like it was strumming or vibrating. She actually went from dreading the sound of the ding to wanting it. But she was hoping it would be over soon as two of the men warned her about Pierce and so far she been lucky. It was nearing 2 AM, 6 hours of fucking when she heard a roar of triumph from Pierce.

"Finally. You limp dicks have gotten her ready. Now let's see how she handles a real man." She shuddered, hearing him brag to the others before striding over. She looked up and saw the man taking off his clothes, his cock already hard and pointing at the ceiling. 'Christ, he's as big as Richard but with a nasty curve.' She thought. She considered running, but since he blocked the only exit...

"Ok, slut. Get on your knees and suck a real man's cock. No, grab me with your left hand. That's it. I love seeing you married women with another man's cock in your mouth." He grabbed the girl's hair roughly and pulled her all the way against him, her lips against that hand with the sparkling wedding ring, "Aaahhhhh. That's it. Sure, act like you don't like this." He said harshly, "Ok, you can let go, don't fight it. That's it!" He said as his cock slid down her throat. He hoped she'd gag, or panic, but she seemed just accept it. He held her face against his crotch longer until tears appeared on her cheeks before letting go.

Heidi couldn't breathe as the terrible man held her face hard against his crotch, his cock deep down her throat. Finally, he released her hair and she pulled off gulping breaths. She looked up at him tears streaming down her face, gasping for air. She opened her mouth as he plunged back in, taking as deep a breath as she could. Over and over the man forced his cock down her throat. Finally, seeing her crying harder, he picked her up and pulled her legs up against his chest and dropped her onto his cock, stabbing into her cunt causing her to cry out louder.

"Pierce, remember. No permanent damage. I do need to return her to her husband in one piece." Richard yelled over. "He worries me sometimes," he said to the others, "oh well he'll do what he'll do, whose deal is it?"

Pierce always loved the name his parents gave him and nothing ever felt as good as when these little sluts cried out as he pierced their cunts harder than they'd ever felt. This girl was no different. She was as tight, if not tighter than any woman he'd been with and so wet. Christ! How much cum could a girl produce? He gripped those creamy ass cheeks and roughly slammed into her over and over. His middle finger slipped into the ass and the sobs became grunts, her hips began responding and soon the girl was crying out that she was cumming, grinding heard against him. Without warning, she lifted her up, lined his cock up with her anus and let gravity take over.

Heidi gritted her teeth waiting for the pain, but with the recent invasion of her ass by all the other men, she felt nothing but pleasure. She grabbed onto the man's neck, her body being crushed, her ass stretched wide as she was effortlessly being bounced onto that rigid spear. She wondered why it didn't hurt, but in fact, felt good. She knew she should keep crying and tried faking sobs, but her cunt was dragging on the man's six-pack abs and the amount of stimulus on her clit was incredible. She's had the idle thought that perhaps Don should do this to her, but thinking how much smaller he was, she let out a laugh instead.

Pierce had never had one of his sluts react like this. His cock was big, very big, he knew that. He was brutally pounding her ass and she was panting, laughing and grinding against him, her sopping cunt sliding against his stomach. Not that he cared, but women rarely came when he was fucking them, but this sweet-looking girl was cumming on his cock, He could feel her pelvis involuntarily twitch hard against his stomach, her anus clench and grip his cock. He found himself kissing the girl, his hands stroking her ass and back as he quickened his assault on her rectum.

Heidi was amazed. It was as if all the anger left the man and even though he fucked her ass as hard as ever, it seemed he was trying to make love to her. She torqued her ass against his cock knowing it would feel better and with his tongue eagerly exploring her mouth, she knew he was going to cum. The thought of this intense man shooting his cum into her rectum and perhaps making her clean his cock off, set her off again right as he came.

The men looked at each other open-mouthed hearing the blonde cum a second time immediately followed by the muffled grunts on their friend. "Is he kissing her?" one asked. "I've never heard of that. And did she really cum twice?" He laughed, "What a slut. Richard, she's a keeper. When can we expect her back out here?"

Richard looked thoughtful, "I don't know. There must be a way." He looked around the table, "I know Pierce would vote for that. I wonder if that's the first girl he ever got off?"

Pierce sat down with a smirk, "Sorry boys, but I've fucked women before but none writhed against me like that. In fact, she told me no man has ever taken her like I did," he grinned at the other men, "I'm in. Whose deal?"

"Ok gentlemen. Last hand and I am feeling incredibly gracious. I'm adding Heidi to the pot and whoever wins, gets her for the night." He looked at each man around the table, "Of course as you are all married I'm sure your wife will understand when you tell her it was really late and you decided to spend the night." He looked over to the doorway, "Oh good. There you are." He indicated with a subtle wave for her to come over.

The blonde saw all the men looking at her eagerly and came over to the poker table dreading what might happen next. She assumed they'd take turns, or take her all at once on the table. She stood naked between Richard and Brandon looking expectantly at all the men. She had the sudden realization that being naked in front of a group of men she'd just met no longer felt like something in a nightmare.

"I decided that for this last hand that you would be the prize, so one of us will be spending the entire night with you. I'd like you to go shower and get in your bed unless you prefer the wall. In 20 minutes or so I expect you to be gracious and accommodating to the winner." He reached up and thumbed a nipple, "I know this thought excites you. Is there one of us that perhaps you secretly want to win?"

A couple of men groaned, a couple more laughed and Pierce grinned when the blonde unconsciously looked at him. Richard slapped her ass and sent her off to get ready to be used by whoever won the last hand.

Hiedi's head was in turmoil. She wanted this trip to end and get back to Don, but her pussy throbbed eagerly anticipating being a willing whore for one of the men. She was actually shocked by her instant glance at Pierce when Richard asked her that question as she'd thought Ronald would have been the safer, more tender choice. Did she like being aggressively used and taken by these men? As she climbed into the shower and soaped up, she felt her pussy and ass and was amazed she was slightly tender, but not really sore. So far, most of the men had aggressively pounded her seemingly without any concern for her at all, but perhaps this is how she liked it. She tried to count how many times she cum in the last 24 hours...or 36 going back to when she first walked into Grant's library and couldn't. She shook her head and yanked her hands off her hard nipples wishing she'd be crying rather than enjoying this abuse. How could she have cum over a dozen times in one day...or rather in her life?

Looking at herself in the mirror and seeing that she was ready, she turned off the light knowing whoever won was already in the room. Rather than dread, she was reminded of being a kid on Christmas morning. The eager ache in her pussy was shockingly intense as she looked over to the bed. "Hi. I'm assuming you're not here to sleep," she said as she climbed into bed next to the man her pussy eagerly pulsing. This might just turn out to be a really fun night.

barkirk
barkirk
3,075 Followers