Accountability Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, stop, please fuck me. I'm yours to do with what you want. Fuck my ass. I'm a slut, your slut. I need your cock, please don't stop." Heidi heard herself say, "Fuck me, please fuck me."

"I like that," he said as he shoved his cock back into her ass. "I like hearing you say you're mine. I'll remember that when I fly in quarterly to renew the orders. Maybe I'll bring my son. He needs to learn what it takes to run the business."

Richard looked over at a camera and winked. He couldn't wait to send a copy of this to Don. He reached down and pinched that hard clit and felt the girl's body writhe, "That's what you want, isn't it?" He pulled on her nipple as he went back to slamming into the best ass he'd ever seen. He could hear the orgasmic grunts as the blonde gave in totally and he had a sudden thought, "Gerald, please come in here." He stroked the girl's twat, "I'm thinking you'd prefer a nice cock inside you while I'm fucking your ass."

Heidi was stunned as she heard herself respond, "Yes, God yes." She watched as the manservant pulled off his clothes and walked over to the divider. He also had a very nice cock, but she wondered to herself if there were any other kinds. She eagerly opened her mouth as he climbed up and pressed his dangling cock in front of her. She tasted a lot of precum and felt the fleshy rod pulse as she sucked hard on the growing cock. For years she craved cock in her mouth, especially a semi-hard cock she brought to full-hardness. She loved feeling Gerald's cock enter her throat, his heavy balls slap against her chin, but she knew she wanted him inside her pussy and was happy when he pulled out, climbed down and pressed against her wet slit. "Oh yes, that's what I need, fuck me, both of you." She grunted as the two men slammed into her holes dimly remembering she was married and had always been faithful...to, um, Don. The stimulus got to be too much with her holes being pounded, her nipples pinched hard and when the peaking feelings between her legs exploded she thought she heard a girl screaming as everything went dark.

******************************************************

Heidi was aware of a cool damp cloth on her skin and she opened her eyes and looked around. Nothing looked familiar "What happened?" She put her hands over her face, "Oh Christ. I said all those things then I passed out." She looked at the manservant and Marie who were taking a cool washcloth to her naked body. "I'm sorry I passed out, was Mr. Lock upset?"

Gerald laughed, "Upset? I think he prefers it that way, though I prefer my women aware of me when I'm fucking them." He grinned at her, "Don't worry. It didn't deter me. You have an incredibly tight pussy, did you know that?" He looked at Marie, "Anyhow, I'll leave you to getting Heidi ready for dinner and after." He leaned down and kissed her, "You should rest," he whispered, "To be honest Mr. Lock is not all that concerned that you get enough sleep tonight. I'll see you later Heidi."

Heidi had a sudden thought. She's not been called by her name since she arrived. She'd been almost dismissed as a person and treated as an object. She looked at Gerald and saw a flickering of tenderness as he turned and left the room. She wondered what getting ready meant and not getting sleep. She looked at Marie who was laying out what looked like a dress. She allowed herself to be led into the bathroom where she saw a steaming tub.

Marie didn't let the gorgeous blonde wash herself, but stripped down and climbed in. She savored the silky feel of that pale skin as she had the girl stand back up. She couldn't wait until this evening, at least she hoped Mr. Lock keeps his promise. That tight pussy, that mouth, those breasts. So impressive. Her fingers probed the girl's twat, ass and everywhere else. When she finished she instructed the girl to rinse off before pulling her out of the tub. After drying her off, she couldn't stop herself. She pulled the girl into an embrace, her hand stroking a breast, lips pressed against hers. She was pleasantly surprised to fell the girl's mouth open up instantly and welcome her tongue.

Heidi had never kissed a girl before, but any resistance to sex had long been pounded out of her by various men. She was now compliant with whatever anyone wanted and allowed herself to be led back onto the bed. She didn't need to be told as she kissed her way down the girl's body, spending time sucking on the tiny hard nipples, squeezing her small tits while pushing her stomach back against the humping pussy. She's tasted just one twat before and that was just yesterday. She could not believe just 30 hours ago she was so innocent.

Marie gently prodded the blonde to continue down her stomach and onto her patch of course pubic hair. She opened her legs wide as the girl kissed her way down and between her legs. "That's it, Blondie. There, oh yessss, oh, oh," she moaned as Heidi's tongue flicked between her labia, opening her up before penetrating her. The girl knew what she was doing as she probed inside her, flicked her tongue against her clit and explored down to her anus. "Christ girl, you've munched carpet before. There! That's it," she sighed as she opened her legs wider and pulled the girl's face harder against her.

Heidi felt the girl's pussy hump against her face as she licked harder and when she found her mouth being guided onto the hard nub, attacked it with her rigid tongue. She gripped the girl's ass, sucked the hard clit between her teeth and flicked her tongue against it. Her hips ground hard as she came, flooding Heidi's face as she spurted cum.

Marie was shocked. She'd never cum like that before. The bed was soaked as was the cute blonde. Her hair was matted and cum was dripping off her grinning face. "Oh wow! That was incredible. I'd love to meet the girl who taught you that since it's obvious you've had experience." She leaned down and kissed the blonde before pulling her off the bed and back into the bathroom to clean up...and to return the favor.

******************************************************

Richard stood as Heidi came into the dining room. He looked at the dress Marie had picked out. It was really nothing more than a double apron tied on the side. Her entire nakedness was evident as the thin cloth barely covered her front and back.

Heidi blushed with Richard and five strange men all standing and studying her as she came in. She felt like fleeing as she knew her crotch and ass would be on display as soon as she sat down. Richard held a chair for her between two of the men.

"Gentlemen, this is Heidi Davis, on loan from her husband. She will be our eye-candy for the evening among other things. Heidi, the gentleman to your left is Wallace Simpson, to your right, Pierce Wilson. Over here is Edwin Templeton, Ronald Schmidt and on the other side is Brandon Mills." He indicated the seat, "Please. Sit. You must be tired from your busy day so far

."

Heidi tried to sit modestly and pull the flimsy cloth down but gave up. She looked down and saw her blonde patch fully exposed and by the cool air on her behind, she had no doubt her ass was also fully exposed. She wondered if he'd told them about her being used in the bedroom, but hearing him tell about her flying out early and traveling across the country, she assumed that was what he'd meant by being tired. She looked at Wallace who'd asked her about her trip and how she was settling in and if Richard was as gracious a host as he'd been led to believe. He'd placed his hand on her thigh, stroking high up as he turned to talk to her. She tried to sound happy to be here and to carry on a normal conversation, but her nerves were being stretched as another rougher hand stroked her other thigh, rougher and bolder. Her leg was pulled over and a finger circled her clit as she answered.

Richard looked over suppressing a grin. Wallace and Pierce each had used their wealth to stave off potential black marks on their names. Wallace's daughter-in-law has a beautiful house in Pebble Beach after she claimed he'd planted an unwanted baby inside her. Pierce was aptly named as he'd had to give generous settlements to three of his household staff claimed he'd tied them up in their beds and repeatedly raped them. All had happily accepted hundreds of thousands to back away from the claims. He saw Pierce's hand abusing the girl and how she struggled to continue her conversation with Wallace.

The blonde's leg was now draped over the older man's granting full access to that tight cunt. Pierce's finger plunged in, amazed first of all how tight she was and secondly how wet. It was obvious their host had been inside the girl. He pulled his finger out and the cute blonde turned and cleaned it off without being told. He liked that. His cock throbbed hoping Richard would let him have 15 minutes with the girl. He saw that Wallace had pulled the girl's hand onto his lap, her creamy-white hand with the sparkling diamond on her wedding ring stroking his bulge. He looked over and saw their host smile knowingly at them both before turning back to Edwin. He was impressed the girl was able to still focus on eating while being finger-fucked by one man and now with her hand inside another man's pants. He wished he could see her stroking Wallace's cock, not because he was at all interested in another man, but to see her wedding ring on her gripping hand. He pulled out of her slick hole and leaving a wet trail as he moved up under her weak excuse of a dress onto her huge breast. At first, he'd thought they were fake, but as he mauled it he was fully aware these were all-natural.

"Pierce, perhaps you could save dessert for after the meal?" Ronald asked, "Or at least pass dessert around so we may all have some." He laughed, "Richard, you planned this, didn't you?" He nodded in the direction of the two men abusing the uncomfortable looking blonde. "What did her husband do to you, anyhow?" He looked over at the girl, "Heidi, you should know. Richard once literally shipped an employee to Antarctica when he was caught embezzling. Not his wife," he looked knowingly around the table, "who was, well, treated a lot more warmly I should say. I still cannot believe you have an outpost there doing research."

"She cried when her husband came home. Cried because she had to leave here." Brandon laughed. He looked over at Richard, "How is Laura doing? I miss her."

"She's good. She came to the office the other day. She's lost none of her youthful enthusiasm. I suspect Gary might be embezzling again, at least she may have been suggesting that when she showed me a very nice bracelet he'd given her." He laughed. "We might be seeing her around again. I miss her also." He stood up. "Come, let's head into the library. Gerald has the table all set up with everyone's favorite drinks. We'll let Heidi take a break from all your perverted leering. He nodded to Marie who came over and took the blonde's hand.

"Come on. The men will be playing their monthly poker game. I need to get you ready." She said as she led the girl out.

Heidi's head was swimming. Could the man be that cruel? To send a man away for three years and fuck his wife during that time? She looked at Marie, "Is what he said true, about Laura? Gary?"

"True. He did steal over $50,000 from Mr. Lock. He could have pressed charges but didn't. He didn't even fire him or demand the money back. He was still being paid while counting penguins or something. Mr. Lock is a good man who treated Laura very well." She looked at Heidi, "Actually it was she who helped design and perfect the wall in your room. Gary is a nice guy, but I think she was a lot happier here." She pointed to a rolling food cart. "Come on, let's prepare dessert for our guests."

******************************************************

"I promised you a treat. I hope you left room for dessert." He rang the bell and looked over to the door. "Gentlemen, we have our final course for the evening." He stood and put his arm out as the door opened. "Shall we take a small break?

Marie pushed the food cart in feeling the cool air on her naked body. She looked down at the blushing girl feeling the anticipation of what Richard planned. Her pussy throbbed remembering the incredible orgasm she'd received from this girl.

The men stood up and walked over to stand around the cart. Heidi was naked except for whipped cream on her tits and her cunt. A single cherry topped each mound and the girl's arms and legs were tied down making her completely vulnerable. Wallace took a finger and swiped up the girl's crotch and licked it off with a pleasurable sigh.

"Gentlemen, please. I promised that to Marie. We'll draw for who can clean off those sweet tits. Shall we say the two high cards?" He held out the deck of cards, "I'll sit out as I may have sampled her this afternoon."

"Ace of spades!" Brandon held up the card, "My luck continues." He grinned at the other men.

"I think we have our winners. Gentlemen, shall we take our drinks over to the chairs and let Edwin and Bran enjoy their desserts?" Richard said. "Oh, and Marie, please don't neglect our guest." He looked around at the eager looking men as his maid climbed up on the table and straddled the blonde's face.

Heidi did not know this was coming but seeing the wide-open pussy lowering onto her face, she didn't hesitate. Her mouth opened and her tongue explored the tangy twat. She heard the men cheering her on, telling her to eat that cunt...suck that pussy.

Marie made sure she bathed her entire crotch from mons to her anus, moving her crotch over where she wanted attention. She wanted more of this girl who never hesitated even when she offered the blonde her asshole. She stayed there feeling the rigid tongue probing, circling, pleasuring. Then she slid forward wanting that tongue inside her, pressing down on that mouth feeling the eager separating, entering her.

Heidi always took pride in being a great cocksucker and now felt pride that she was a great cunt-licker also, allowing the girl to dictate what she should lick. She felt two men attack her tits having licked off all the whipped cream sucking hard on her nipples, her incredibly sensitive nipples. Unconsciously, she found herself fighting the restraints on her ankles, not to pull her legs together, but to spread them more.

The four other men watched, crotches throbbing as the blonde girl pleasured Richard's maid, her thighs pushing open, her cream-covered pelvis vainly pushing against nothing. Marie was grinding against the girl's face more rapidly, her hands mauling her small breasts and pulling on her nipples. Seeing that the blonde's tits were perfectly cleaned, Richard spoke up, "Brandon, Edwin, perhaps Marie would like her dessert now." He patted one of the men on the shoulder as he came over, "Don't worry, you'll have a shot at the rest of her, perhaps a few shots," he said as Marie leaned over and began licking the whipped cream off the girl's cunt. "Come on, let's give them some privacy," he laughed, "We'll continue our game." He led the men back to the poker table and picked up a device, setting it. "I have this set for 30 minutes. When it goes off, whoever has won the last hand can take a break if they choose and do whatever they want to our guest." He looked at Pierce, "Within reason. No permanent marks...at least visible ones, got it?"

Edwin laughed, "I'm not sure Pierce knows how." He looked over at the writhing blonde, "After tasting that silky-smooth skin I cannot wait to fuck that. Shit, those are the best tits I've ever felt. I can't believe they're real."

Heidi listened to the men offer her body, not that it was any surprise, but hearing it made Marie's mouth and tongue feel all that much better. Her labia were fully opened, her hips thrusting up against the girl's mouth. She wished she could free her hands as she had this urge to grab that tight ass right there. She'd never been this close, visually, to another woman's pussy and ass. She'd twice before licked their twats, but there was something incredibly arousing seeing the girl's ass cheeks spread wide and her slick asshole right there.

Wallace grinned as he raked in his third pot. He watched intently as Brandon dealt hoping his next hand would be as good. As they were picking up their cards, the men looked over hearing Marie cry out. The girl's head was thrown back, her mouth open, her ass humping rapidly on the blonde's face. Richard looked at his cards and tossed in a chip, "I'm in." He looked around, "Relax, Marie is done with her and will be cleaning her up." He looked over at an alcove in the corner of the library, "Whoever wins," he looked at the timer, "in 17 minutes will find her back there. Do what you want as all her holes will be prepped and Marie will clean her up so she'll be ready for the next winner. Does that sound good?"

Heidi's nerves were frayed. She was so fucking close and suddenly the girl's mouth left her eager twat as she almost came. Rather than finish, Marie climbed off and pushed the cart out of the library. She heard her voice pleading, "Marie, please. Touch me. I'm so close. At least release my wrists." She sighed when the girl's finger slid down and stroked her slick cunt. She knew what she was doing as her fingers on either side of her clit pinched together and mauled the sensitive bud. "Oh fuck, yesssss, uhhh, uh, uh. Oh God" she cried as she almost instantly exploded. She looked up at the girl, "Thank you." She was surprised when Marie leaned down and kissed her.

"I hope Mr. Lock arranges to get your husband sent away and you'll come and stay here. You've already made Gerald forget about Laura, perhaps you can make me forget about her too." Marie said softly, "Ok, let get you ready. Be prepared for anything. These men are not romantic types." She said sadly, "I hope you know what you've gotten yourself into." She looked around, "With Pierce, you'll want to cry out early and often. He will get rougher until you do. Just grit your teeth and get through it. Watch out for Wallace. He loves the fuck a girl's ass until she passes out." She kissed the blonde again and undid all her restraints. "We have to hurry and get you cleaned up and prepared."

******************************************************

Richard grinned. "Hell, that's a first. I'll be back gentlemen." He stood up and headed to the alcove, pulling off his clothes. He came over to the naked girl lying on the couch, "We have to keep meeting like this. I'll bet you've thought about nothing but getting me back inside you."

Heidi let herself be guided to his pulsing cock, "I still hate you. The more I hear about you, the less I like or respect you." She said softly. She stroked his cock before putting the head in her mouth. She wanted to hold off since she didn't want to appear too eager, but she had been thinking about this cock, its girth, its length. She had been tied up before and couldn't hold it in her hands and was constantly wondering what it would feel like.

Richard grinned at the girl, "You obviously don't hate everything about me. You sluts are all the same, 'Oh poor me. Look what you make me do. Look how deep you are inside me, how many times you make me cum.' He thrust his hips forward into the kneeling girl's mouth. Seeing her take more and more without complaint, "You want me to cum down your throat? In your ass? Want me to fuck that cunt of yours?"

Heidi found herself nodding hearing the word cunt, wanting to feel him on top of her...pounding her...stretching out her pussy again. She couldn't believe how much was snaking out every time he pulled back, and how much slithered in as he thrust his hips forward.

Richard pulled out and turned her around. He saw her anus was slick with lube, her cunt seeping fluids. Pressing his bulbous head against her, he softly ordered, "Beg me. Beg me to fuck your cunt. To fill you up or I might choose another hole." He pressed his cock against her puckered brown bud.