Accountability Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heidi watched the young girl head back to the kitchen thinking how open and honest she should be. She considered how far she'd gone out of her comfort zone on the last day and looked back at the man, "I expect you'll tell me what to do. I expect to comply. I expect you'll try to humiliate me, and you'll take me however you want," she looked at the man, "but I don't think you'll make me scream like you promised last time we met. I'm happily married to Don and while I'll not say no to anything you tell me to do, but I'm not here to get pleasure out of it." She scowled at Richard, "I know what you did. If Don forgot about meeting you, you could have called him. Instead, you used this as leverage to get me to whore myself out. Well, here I am."

"It appears to have worked, and yes, you're here. You don't need to lie to me. Look at those nipples and I'll bet if you check that sweet cunt of yours, you're already wet. I'll make you a promise. You'll always look back on today as the best sex you've ever had. We'll see, then let's start, shall we?" He slid his chair back, "Take off your dress and let's see what you have to offer. I've been thinking about seeing you naked since your husband decided to bring you to our dinner." He was pleased how quickly the girl stood up even though Marie was pouring the coffees and Gerald was over by the door.

Heidi knew she was blushing and knew he hoped she would balk at getting naked while his help was around but didn't want to give him the pleasure. As Marie poured the coffee, she pulled her dress over her head and stared at the man ignoring Gerald and Marie.

"Here, I'll take that," Marie said, admiring the blonde. She accepted the dress and watched as the girl looked down at her thang covered pussy before sliding them down her legs. "Shoes and thong too, yes thanks. You'll get all these back tomorrow." The girl said. She smiled knowingly at Mr. Lock and carried the girl's clothes out. She hoped her boss would share her this time. She also hoped the blonde was reluctant to lick her pussy. 'Nothing feels better than one of those stuck-up bitches with their tongue in my twat,' she thought.

"Nice. Christ, you're perfect. Turn around, let's see that ass. Do you like getting a hard cock up there?" Richard asked.

"I'm not sure that matters. I'm yours and it doesn't matter if I like it," the young blonde said softly.

"Come over here. Let me feel those tits," he grinned. Seeing she was unsuccessfully trying to walk smoothly so her huge tits didn't bounce and that she was blushing furiously he anticipated taking all her holes. This was going to be a great night, he thought. His eyes drifted to the narrow waist, her nice wide pelvis and her soft golden bush. He'd have ample opportunity to confirm, but he could see she had a perfectly smooth clamshell pussy which was his favorite.

Heidi shuddered as if his gaze was physically grazing across her skin. As she approached his chair, he spun a quarter turn to face her, his legs opened up inviting her between them. She closed her eyes expecting rough hands to grope and probe her but instead felt the soft back of his hand pressing against the side of her left breast. Then she remembered that he did the same thing when she was to his left at dinner. Don had excused himself for a call with another customer leaving her alone with this man. He'd told her he'd make her scream and Don would be taken care of at work if she came to his hotel room. At the time, it seemed simply impossible and yet here she was. Don will be rewarded with his commission and she would be this man's sexual plaything. She wasn't going to scream, though the unwelcome throbbing in her crotch and the image of the fairly sizeable bulge his pants she'd seen as she came over made her unconsciously lick her lips.

Richard looked at those creamy breasts, the pale pink nipples hardened and excited. He could smell her arousal knowing he wouldn't have to force her to do anything. Her breathing was deeper than normal and as his thumb traced her areola, he saw her nipples harden even more, her knees buckle slightly, and she emitted a soft moan with each breath. He reached up with his other hand and cupped her right breast, pressing his thumb against her eraser size nipple, rolling it under the pad of his thumb. Her response was immediate. She unconsciously leaned into his hands, a red flush spread down her neck and across her upper chest. He slid his left hand down feeling her flawless smooth skin onto her ass. It felt even better than when he was in Alabama. He'd shaken hands with Don and as the man turned, he'd reached around and stroked his wife's ass. This ass. He remembered jerking off which he rarely ever needed to do, imagining this blonde babe with her face buried in the pillow, ass raised eagerly welcoming him...begging him to fuck her however he wanted.

Heidi felt like she was approaching an orgasm and the man hadn't even touched her between her legs. She felt momentary panic as his hands slid down hoping her body wouldn't betray her. As he stroked her ass, she thought back to the restaurant and her disgust with the liberties he'd taken, and the feeling of powerlessness since she couldn't actually protest to anyone. On the other hand, she was eager to get Don's cock inside her when they got home, and she'd had the most tingling she ever felt before. She actually had the urge to pull his hands between her legs or to drop to her knees and pull out his cock and taste it when she was jolted back to reality.

Richard dropped his hands and turning the girl he ordered, "Ok, go back and have a seat before our coffee gets cold. Do you drink yours black?"

Heidi staggered back, turned and headed back to sit down, "Um, black. I don't take anything." She mumbled. 'Christ! How the hell did I almost beg this piece of shit to fuck me?' She resisted reaching down to feel how wet she was but realized she didn't have to feel the slickness between her thighs. She sat and put her napkin in her lap surreptitiously wiping her legs.

After they finished their coffees and a small dessert Richard stood and nodded to Gerald.

"Madam, if you'd accompany me to the back of the house, I'm sure you'd like to shower and freshen up. I'll show you to your room." He held out his hand to the naked girl. Mr. Lock had had many women in this house, many who'd without question stripped naked, but he'd never seen a more perfect female form in real life. Perhaps in magazines or in film, but he'd always suspected special lighting, filters or other enhancements were employed. On top of that, she radiated both innocence and lust. It was a strange juxtaposition as if she had a cartoon devil and angel each urging her to follow their powerful suggestions. As he led her to the back of the house, he hoped Mr. Lock would send her to his room when he was done with them as he often did.

Heidi padded down the tiled hallway feeling mortified being led naked through a strange house by a perfect stranger. She looked around as she entered the room and saw that it was actually two rooms, though the divider looked strange in here. It was a wrought-iron fence from floor to ceiling not actually blocking the view from either side. She heard Gerald tell her the bathroom with towels was to her left, the dresser and closet had her clothes, not that she'd be needing them, and to let him know if there is anything she needed. She thanked him and headed into the bathroom thinking a shower would feel good.

As she was drying herself off, she felt like kicking herself having not gotten herself off, but two things stopped her. She knew Gerald would still be in the bedroom waiting for her and he'd know what she was doing if she took too long in there. Also, something inside her didn't want to somehow give Richard the satisfaction of knowing he'd aroused her. She wanted to look like all this was if not torture, at least a total inconvenience to her. She was actually a bit taken back by his actions. He'd been gentle, almost loving when he caressed her. She'd expected him to be rougher, to immediately toss her on the bed and take her. Maybe this won't be so bad...actually might be tender, loving.

She wrapped the towel around her and left the bathroom. Gerald was still there as she suspected and strangely enough, she now felt even more naked just covered by the towel, even though he'd seen all of her already. She started to go over to the dresser to find her underwear, but she felt a hand on her arm.

"Madam, please step over here if you would." He said firmly taking her by the arm.

He led her around the divider, and she noticed cuffs attached above and started to pull back, but his firm hand pushed her back against the metal. Soon she found herself spread-eagled, wrists up high and her ankles wide apart. She looked panicked at the man, "Why are you doing this? What are you going to do?"

"Relax, I'm following Mr. Lock's orders. No one is going to hurt you, in fact, many of the girls he brings home ask to be put here. Now you won't be needing this anymore." He pulled the towel off and took it back to the bathroom and hung it up. He came back and pulled a Velcro strap around her forehead keeping her from being able to turn her head.

Heidi was feeling increasing panic as the cool air wafted across her naked breasts, her damp crotch and her ass. 'My ass, wait, my ass feels open, spread open. Shit, this is a sex wall. My holes are accessible to anyone, and I'm powerless, I hate being powerless,' she shuddered. She heard Gerard come back in, but now behind the divider. "Wait! Stop! What are you doing?" She blurted out as she felt cool gel being shoved into her rectum. "Oh, God." She cried. Then she gasped as a fat object was eased up inside her

The manservant came around wiping off his fingers, "You'll thank me soon enough for that little intrusion, but maybe not. Maybe you like it rough," he said as he gently slapped her breasts. "Yes, I'll bet you do. Anyhow, what you have up that great ass of your is a butt-plug. It will make getting fucked there a whole lot less painful, though I can't really guarantee it will be pain-free." His hand slid between her legs and her mortification was complete feeling his finger penetrate her so easily. She saw his knowing leer as he roughly fingered her.

"Damn! That excites you. Maybe I should remove the butt-plug so you'll enjoy more pain. You really are a horny little thing, aren't you? Mr. Lock told be how you are here under duress, but hell! I think that's just an act." He pulled his finger out and grinned as the girl instantly opened her mouth and cleaned off the juices. "Well, I think you're ready. I'll go get Mr. Lock. Have fun." He looked around the room to confirm the recording lights were on the video cameras. He knew she couldn't see them from where she was, but even if she did, it's not like she has any say in it. He glanced down to the one in the floor knowing that was the one he'd use the most of when he edited the final cut for Mr. Lock.

Heidi pulled on the Velcro cuffs on her wrists, tried to turn her head, but they were much too well made. Her ass stung with the foreign object shoved up there, but maybe Gerald was right, she felt excitement, maybe anticipation. She internally slapped herself and told her this was degrading, humiliating and that she was a married woman. She saw the bedroom door open and Richard wearing a bathrobe, come in.

"I'll have to reward Gerald later, he is so valuable. Look at you, all excited and ready for fun. Your chest is already flushed and your nipples are rock hard. So, what do you think of my invention? It allows me and my guests total access to eager little sluts like yourself. Your cunt is wide open and easily accessible, but what I'm most proud of is the positioning of the bars against your ass. They spread the cheeks wide, which I'm sure a horny slut like you can appreciate. There are steps on either side so you can enjoy a good face-fucking. I really hope you like it, if not, feel free to cry out, the room is totally soundproof." He grinned at the panicked, yet slightly panting girl.

He reached out and pulled on a hard nipple and saw her eyes close in pleasure, "Damn! Go on. Ask me to fuck you. Beg me," he laughed. He ran his hand up the inside of her thighs and held up a glistening finger. "Want to tell me again how you don't want this? I'll believe you. Really." He licked the juices off his finger, "Since you've been such a good sport so far, I'll let you decide where I should put my cock first." He undid his robe and shrugged it onto the floor.

Heidi was stunned. She'd seen and handled many cocks, but this was the biggest by far and it was still flaccid. Her eyes were glued to the pulsing member dangling between the legs of a man with an impressive body. Richard was in shape. Six-pack abs, narrow waist, but her attention was drawn to at least eight inches of plump meat hanging off to one side as his ball sack was huge. He was circumcised and the head was like a small fist. She shuddered thinking about that in her ass, but even as her pussy throbbed in anticipation, she wondered if he'd permanently damage her vagina. She jerked her eyes up hearing the man's voice, "I'm sorry, what did you say?"

"I'll never get over the look on a girl's face the first time she sees what she gets to have. I asked you where you wanted me. Start with your tight cunt? Ass? Perhaps you'd like me to fuck those perfect lips of yours. My favorite is to fuck a nice tight cunt, move to the even tighter ass and finish in the girl's mouth, but I'll let you make the call." He slid his middle finger into her mouth making a fucking motion, "Oh I get it." He laughed she sucked eagerly on his finger, "sure, mouth it is."

He easily climbed up and pressed his cock against her lips. She opened her mouth tasting the fat cock. Initially, it was a comfortable fit, but as he pushed in and out of her mouth, she had to open her jaw wider. She panicked, wondering if it would get too large but she was able to accommodate the mass with her jaw fully opened. She was pleased that he'd also showered and enjoyed the feeling of her mouth stuffed with such a massive amount of flesh. Her lips wrapped around the shaft, her tongue bathed the fat rod as he drove his cock against her face. She opened her gullet as that huge head pressed against the back of her throat, and then past that and soon felt the tickling pubes against her lips. She felt a surge of pride thinking she could take so much cock down her throat.

Richard was amazed at how much of him the girl could take. Just about every girl he'd had here had gagged on just a third of his shaft in their mouths. He definitely didn't want to cum in her mouth, but no girl had ever swallowed so much of his cock before, in fact as he fucked her face he felt his balls smack her chin and her lips press against his pubic bone. He gripped the bars and began taking long strokes in and out of her mouth, being careful not to bruise her lips as he wanted them to be available tonight. Soon he felt that familiar boiling in his balls so he reluctantly pulled out of her mouth and climbed down. "Damn girl, Don is one lucky man. You are the best fucking cock-sucker I've ever been with. I'd love to cum down your throat, but let's save that for later. I have some other holes to try out." He stepped between her legs, pressed the head against the wet slit and felt her open up as he thrust his hips hard against her.

"Aaaahhhhhh, Oh God, wait. Slow down." Heidi felt the searing pain as her vagina was being opened up more than it ever had. She briefly thought about begging him to stop and felt tears running out of her eyes, "I know you want to fuck me, and I hate to tell you this, but you are too big. It hurts. Please take it slow." She felt him pull out and gently push back in. She gritted her teeth as he continued to penetrate her more and more and she suddenly realized the feelings were still incredibly intense, but rather than intense pain, there was a growing tingling. That tingling she once desired but now tried to fight. Inside she was experiencing a tantalizing turmoil. Part of her wanted to give in and feel these incredible tingles grow and explode. Another part dreaded rewarding this horrible man who was using her for his pleasure. She was married, she loved Don. She was forced to let this man fuck her, but in no way was she going to enjoy it. Oh, Christ! There was a lot to not enjoy.

Richard was gripping a breast as his fucking picked up speed and intensity. He was aware that the girl was getting excited but fighting it. He could hear her grunting in pleasure with every thrust but then she must have been aware of that and stopped. He pinched and rolled her nipple as he speared her harder and harder, grinning when he felt and heard which internal argument lost out.

"Oh fuck! God damn it, fuck me! Fuck my pussy, you fucking asshole. I fucking hate you. Holy fuck! Your cock is fucking huge." She cried out, not realizing she was saying this out loud. Her body took over and she was dimly aware she was loudly grunting as her pussy was being pounded, but she no longer cared as waves of pleasure coursed through her. The intense tingling became a burning, her nerves on fire as she came over and over. She felt sweat all over her body and she was now staying up solely because of the restraints and Richards cock inside her. She groaned in disappointment and actually heard herself beg when he pulled out. "No, so close...so close..." She pleaded now feeling her, what? 4th orgasm coming on?

Richard felt total glee hearing the girl give in. He knew that she as had many other girls would never be satisfied with their boring, under-endowed mates. He knew that every time he'd meet Don, they'd both know who truly satisfied his wife. He'd seen men's wives look at his crotch longer than they should and their husbands looking angry. He was close to cumming and as much as he'd have loved to climb up and jet his load down her throat, that ass beckoned. He pulled out and kissed the panting girl, "Don't fret. I guarantee you'll have plenty of cocks tonight. I'm not done fucking the sweet cunt of yours. Also, I would love to get that mouth on my cock again." He shook his head, "No wonder Don missed the lunch date, he was probably exhausted from fucking all these tight holes."

Heidi knew what he wanted as he walked around behind her. She felt her ass was sticking out obscenely and gritted her teeth waiting for the invasive finger or cock.

Richard admired that ass he'd fantasized about. He reached out and cupped those cheeks. "Do you have any idea what you have here? I mean my God! You have the perfect ass. Round tight little globes just begging to be grabbed. I'll bet men cop a feel all the time, don't they? Oh yeah, I remember. I knew I had to be here someday." He slipped the plug out and tossed it aside. Her ass was still gaping wide as he slathered gel on his cock before pressing against her anus. "Relax. Trust me, by the end of today you'll be able to handle this and more." He felt the tight ring loosen and easily slid into the girl's rectum. "Oh my God!" He reached through the bars and gripped as much of those mounds as he could, "You like that, don't you? I'll bet you act sweet and innocent in public, but begging to get fucked when your alone with men aren't you?" He listened to the girl grunting with each stroke and reached down to play with her clit, "Come on, tell me. You've already quit the sweet innocent routine, tell me you like getting your tight ass fucked." His fingers rapidly flicked over her clit as her hips responded eagerly. "You want me to stop? Are you really the sweet little girl? If you tell me you really are just a young innocent I'll stop and I won't touch you the rest of your stay. Or tell me you're mine to do what I want with and I'll make sure you feel everything you desire." He took his hand away from her cunt and began slowly withdrawing from her rectum. "Go on, say it. Say you're mine and you're nothing but a little slut, my slut."