Additional Addisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Addison Sinclair." I answered automatically. The band had quieted down a bit, so I didn't have to shout myself hoarse to talk to her. "I... forgive me. I'd never met any, um, of you before."

"Of you..." She peered at me.

"I'm sorry!" I waved my hands, hoping she wasn't insulted. "I didn't mean - I mean, any like, umm, you, I mean me-"

"No, no..." She waved a hand, placating me. "... I didn't mean it like that. I mean, most people would say 'any others' in this situation, right?" She smiled, then brightened. "Unless..." She covered her mouth with one hand in realization. "Are you... the original?"

"I-" I blinked. This was so confusing - even just from talking to... my own younger self. Why hadn't my fucking pussy stopped being on fire, either? They had a pill that could kill a man's sex drive for a day now, but us women still got to soak in our own juices when we met somebody that turned us on... whether or not it was appropriate. My feet still waved an erratic pattern in the air. "The Bureau doesn't even tell you my name?"

She suddenly brightened, inching closer. "Oh wow! And no, they tell us nothing at all about the donor parent!" She shook her head. "I can't believe it's you! It has to be though, I see it now. And yeah, it's the law. Knowing anything about you could influence our upbringing, make us think there's somebody else we were 'supposed to be', or have to live up to, or whatever." A shrug of her bare shoulder, my eye snapping back to her face. "So it's you. Our genetic mother. Sister. Whatever."

"You said 'our'..." I glanced back at the band.

"Yep. I came here with Anne." She nodded back toward them. Anne was slowly crooning out another sexual ballad, this time about one woman she lusted after but who was far away. She was trying to convince the other woman to return by telling her what things she would do to her... or was she relating some kind of holo sex thing?

"Anne is her name, huh..." I blinked, turning back to Alissa. "What's with the letter A?"

"It's a Bureau thing, almost like a running joke. They give all your clones names with the same first letter as yours. They're still doing it, as far as I know." She shrugged. "The parents are allowed the change the name after they get the baby, but most don't. They used to not name them, but they did some study and found that naming a kid makes people I think forty percent more likely to decide to adopt."

I had had no idea. I looked back at the band, listening to them play for a while. How had I stayed so clueless for so long, on something so important? I returned my attention to Alissa, who - had she crept a bit closer still? I normally got uncomfortable by this point, but somehow I was just... at ease. Alissa was so beautiful and soothing, even her strangely familiar yet foreign voice.

She was running a finger around the rim of my glass. "I travel a lot with the band. It's an easy excuse to do sales calls, anyway." She smiled. Why did I love her English accent so much? "Let me get you another drink. I think we both owe you... basically anything you want, anyway."

Before I could interject - surely she couldn't be that well-off at her age - she'd already ordered another for me. The pink-and-white toga-clad bartender woman - who otherwise looked decidedly non-Greek with her Asian features, short straight hair, and dragon tattoos on her arms - was soon in front of us, mixing me another Long Island... my third... and making a loud comment over the music about how good it was that Alissa could convince her big sister to accept her lifestyle like this.

Alissa gave me a knowing smile as she pushed the drink toward me, letting the bartender slip away to some other couple who wanted beers.

"You don't owe me anything." I frowned as I took it, taking a sip. I needed to slow down. My heart was still racing and my pussy - ignore my fucking pussy and nipples, okay Addison? "I got paid well enough by the Bureau for years."

"Really?" She seemed interested. "I thought they only paid a few quid per donation."

I shook my head. "No, no, there's this grade system they try to keep off the public radar, they don't want most people thinking their DNA doesn't make the grade or whatever. They give the standard fifteen credits most everyone would get for donating - basically anyone who's not sick or already a clone - but most of those donations just sit in cold storage."

I took another sip before continuing. "The overwhelming majority of clones in the last thirty years come from a tiny handful of people with DNA that's Class E or Class S. I'm..." - I paused, taking another sip, trying not to sound like the hugely pompous bitch I always heard myself as when I said this - "... in Class S8."

She nodded, intrigued. "Wow. They don't tell any of us about this side of it. How high does it go?" So weird to hear my own young face talk in a different accent... but so entrancing...

I pursed my lips, giving her another smile. "Up to S8... actually." I shrugged. "So I'm - you're - super resistant to all carcinogen classes, which is the number one thing they look for. Those are the people that go into Class E and S. The numbers that go after it are mostly about appearances and other health concerns - which, let's be honest, all the parents who get a choice will always choose for their kid to look good and be healthy, so..."

She was ever closer now, a scant four or five inches from my face; I took in her smooth and young features, and the gentle shape of her skinny frame. I tried not to let it show too much when I let my eyes snap back to her face, and shrugged again as if I hadn't awkwardly paused. "They paid top dollar for my donations. It got me through college, and with a big savings account after that." I frowned. "They up and stopped wanting my donations about five years ago though. Turned me away at the door."

"Hmm." She seemed suddenly disinterested in the DNA talk after that last bit. "So I think I'm way past the point where knowing anything about you would fuck up my childhood. I want to know. Tell me about Addison Sinclair. Any brothers or sisters still around? Parents?"

"Ah... no." I gave her the same caring smile I always did when anyone else asked. "I was an only child, and my parents are gone. It was the Big Wave, actually."

"Oh no. An only child too." She nodded, saying it in an odd tone - as if that explained something. "I'm so sorry." Alissa's hand suddenly covered mine; exact copies, save for the few more age lines on my own joints. She wore a simple silver ring on one finger, and I wore no jewelry. Her fingers knitted with my own in an oddly personal way. "I didn't mean to-"

I shook my head. "I was six. To be honest, I barely remember them. I was raised by my aunts and uncles."

"But the Big Wave didn't get you..."

I shook my head again. "No, they had sent me to this special camp for shitty children the day before. It was in the mountains. The wave only came up to-"

"A camp for shitty children?!" She interrupted with a loud laugh, unable to help herself; her English accent not at all the stiff thing I'd come to expect. Why did it affect me like that?

I nodded sagely. "Yeah... I was kind of a brat. A terrible brat... a monster, really. Stole everything that wasn't nailed down, vandalized what I couldn't... bullying, lying... you know how there's that one kid in every class that teaches all the others what all the curse words are, how to do and get away with bad stuff? The one the other kids' parents all complain to the teachers about? That was me. The bad influence."

She had burst out laughing during the description. "Oh my god! I never would have guessed!"

"Were you... not like that?" I somehow thought they'd all have been.

"No! No, I wasn't at all - neither was Anne, even!" She nodded back toward the band, which was wrapping up their last set. "I was the perfect little girl scout, and Anne only kind of went wild in high school. Even then, half of it is an act for the band."

I blinked, letting her laugh to herself for a time, my eyes occasionally wandering to the hem of her toga again; trying to get a glimpse of what I knew was a breast I'd seen in the mirror thousands of times in my own youth, yet inexplicably was so enticing to me.

Maybe somehow I'd just thought that all the copies of me out there were just like younger versions of me, out doing the same things I'd done earlier in life but in slightly different places, with slightly different people. Or maybe I hadn't really thought about it at all? It occurred to me that it was a bit strange how little consideration I'd put into the fact that I was the clone mother of however many Addisons out there.

Or not-Addisons. That might be a bit rude, now that I thought of it, to project even my name onto them. What was the protocol when you were talking to your clone daughters, raised separately from you your whole life?

"So you two know each other pretty well, then?" I nodded back toward the band. She was singing something about cocks now. Just cocks. It was had a refreshing pop beat, but with a sarcastic twist. More were just straight-up dancing to it than making out, though a few were still doing just that in the lounge area. Why they'd chosen that subject to sing about in a lesbian bar, I couldn't understand - yet oddly it seemed the most catchy and popular tune so far.

"Oh yeah. We ran into each other a few years back when I flew over to Australia, right out of college. It was the week after Adego vs. Bureau and I'd always dreamed of going to see the Outback." She waved a hand. "Still do, actually. I stopped in this little bar in Sydney to see some band play before I had planned to drive out into the desert the next day. Ended up seeing Anne play and... well, not going to see the Outback!" She laughed, moving on a little too quickly. "Anyway, we've been travelling together ever since. Roommates, ah, sort of."

"Roommates, huh..." That didn't make much sense, if they had different jobs that had them traveling, but I let it drop. People often had weird living arrangements these days, especially in the Free Cities.

"Oh, that's Anne wrapping up. Let's go up to the stage and meet her." Suddenly I was being pulled up by Alissa, and following along with what had to be a bewildered expression. The band was finishing up, yes, but I hadn't seen this Anne make any gesture to us.

Soon we were standing at the edge of the podium, Alissa's warm hand still around my arm and her side pressed to mine - my, it felt good for a soft breast to be pressed to mine again... and was that her stiff nipple under the hem of-

Anne had finished singing, and smiled at us - not missing a beat this time. She crouched at the edge of the stage, her face inches from mine all of a sudden.

"Annie!" Alissa shouted, beckoning her clone-sibling up close. "Our Source! It's really her! It's our DNA-mom!"

She smiled at me, with an oddly knowing look. She reached out her hand to me, and I took it - and an instant later I was suddenly being hauled onto the stage in front of everyone. The lights were so much brighter than they looked from below, and it was hot! The women and man of the band were visibly sweating, so was Anne, and she was standing so close...

"Thank you Norfolk!" She said it loud into the microphone, and I had to cover one ear. Her Aussie accent was a little overdone, probably for the crowd, but it was appealing. "We're about done for tonight, and are going to turn it over to Mistress Doombox on the tables. There's something I have to share first, though." Her hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me closer. "Someone I'm meeting for the first time tonight. This is my genetic mother..." She trailed off, looking at me but with the mic still close. "... I actually don't know your name."

The crowd laughed, and I found myself turning bright red. Alissa was shouting something from the crowd - probably my name - but neither of us could hear it. I'd never been good with crowds, it had been my one weakness in the business world - but this, now, when I was already feeling so out of my element? I'd only started fooling around with other girls last year!

"I - um - hi - I'm Addison Sinclair - ummmm..." I knew I was turning even more crimson, but I couldn't help myself. Why the hell did I use my last name to introduce myself to a bunch of strangers! I felt like hiding underneath the fake stones of the podium. I was opening my mouth to say something when I felt a hand on the back of my head, turning my face toward Anne, whose face was suddenly larger...

My wide-open mouth met hers in a full-on lovers' kiss, one I instinctively tried to back away from - but her grip was strong. There was a silence in the room as Anne's tongue found mine, practically invading my mouth, and I felt - despite all my intentions - my resistance melting even as my face turned every remaining shade of red. She was so full of energy and power; I had a weakness for men like her, but now meeting a woman - I couldn't even pretend my pussy wasn't dripping. She was my fucking clone, though! What was wrong with me!

A few cheers and hollers became many, along with plenty of laughs - and the crowd went wild with our forbidden kiss. Yep, Free City. Our mouths parted, my lips still warm and my mind still dizzy with confusion and heat - and I heard her whispering quietly to me after as she pulled the mike away. "Sorry. Couldn't resist. I promise no more... without asking. Stay with us and shoot the shit for a while? On me." She flashed an irrepressible smile, but my face wouldn't stop burning.

"I..." I had no words, only heaving breaths and the thundering sound of my heart in my ears. How did two younger girls do this to me? I was supposed to be the mature one here. Still, I couldn't resist her brilliant energy, and nodded at the invitation - against all good judgment too - but it probably had more to do with my eagerness to get off the stage at all costs.

I was led away, still holding hands with Anne, and then I felt a warmth on my left - Alissa taking my hand, our drinks in her own left. They led me together to a lounge couch toward the back, with heavy cushions and recessed into the ground.

Like the others along the back row, it had a curtain mounted in the ceiling which could pull shut. It was meant for two, but the other girls plopped down on either side of me - quite close, nearly touching. We left the curtain open. Alissa handed us our drinks, then a third came shortly after for Anne - a whiskey sour, complete with grapes for three.

"Here we go. Say 'aaah.'" Anne was holding out a grape to me, her brazen Aussie accent thrilling to me, especially after Alissa's clipped English accent - like two flavors of dessert right next to each other. I reluctantly opened my mouth and she placed the grape gently on my tongue, touching the end of it with her fingertip as I closed my lips over the little morsel. It was sweet, juicy and plump, popping between my teeth.

She did the same for Alissa, lingering a bit longer with the touch on the tongue, then popped one in her own mouth before taking a long drink and letting out a powerful sigh of contentment - her sweat was clearly soaking through her colorful outfit, and seeping into the cushions.

"Fucking great work tonight, Annie." Alissa nodded to her, her British tone very distinct - yet both girls had fundamentally the same voice... so did I, for that matter. Was it as strange for them too? Alissa looked at me. "What you think?"

"It... uhh... wow." I thought back to the powerful, sexual, and downright erotic images she painted in her music. "I never heard anything like that before, not live. It's really strong stuff. If you could bottle and sell it..."

Anne nodded. "Heh. You nearly made me forget the whole damn rest of that tune there!"

"Oh, sorry..." I smiled. "Didn't mean to." She waved a hand back in response, still drinking. "Um, so I'm Addison, and-"

"So she's the genuine and original, Annie." Alissa was poking up over my side, talking to her clone-sibling. "The first of us all."

"Yeah..." Anne had turned back to me. "What are the chances? Hey, do you have any brothers or sist-"

"She doesn't." Alissa answered for me, sounding oddly disappointed. Why was that so important?

Anne downed more of her drink one gulp as some slow-beating electronic dance stuff came from the DJ holo which was floating in front of the podium at the moment. For a moment I was lost in the chaos of her hair; the sides were buzz-cut short, colored into two rainbows, and the top was a limp mohawk of sorts, made out of spikes that stuck up high but still laid down near her neck at the tips. Each spike was a unique color... that had to be hell and a half to maintain.

We talked for an hour, half of it being Alissa covering what I'd already told her - related in an excited tone, and constantly asking me to expound on this thing or that about my whole life story. They seemed to find the most mundane things about me fascinating - workout routines, my favorite foods, when I'd known I was interested in other girls... which I sort of clumsily dodged.

I told them briefly about my career - exchange commissions - and the company I'd founded and eventually sold. I didn't have to work anymore, though I was kicking around the idea of starting a second company next year, when the contract forbidding me from doing it terminated.

"Sounds a bit boring. Stay retired, play around, have fun and fuck a lot. You earned it." Anne lifted her drink.

I shrugged. "The money isn't coming in from the Bureau like it used to. If I make it to ninety or a hundred, which the Bureau says I probably will, I might have to live cheaper than I like." I shrugged. I mean, I wouldn't be starving either way, but still...

Alissa smirked. "I wonder if the Bureau never told you why they stopped wanting your DNA."

"Huh?" I turned to her. "No, they never said. Just turned me away when I went back every time." I frowned. "Why would they tell you, but not me?"

"Wellll..." Anne had the same smile now too. "They didn't tell us exactly..." She bit her lip, and looked at Alissa. "Annie and I ourselves are actually a bit of the reason why." She paused. "Not so much a bit, probably more like 'all of it', but we weren't the only ones."

"What?" I turned, between the two of them. "Is there something wrong?"

Anne smiled wider. "Depends on who you ask. You didn't tell her? We should tell her." She held her drink up to Alissa, then to me. "Tell her."

"Bollocks to that. Let's show her." Alissa was crawling up over me, resting her hand on my side - tantalizingly close to my breast, and leaning toward Anne.

Their two faces approached closer, and as my mouth dropped wide open the two of them kissed - deeply and softly, their tongues dancing. Alissa was leaning much further toward Anne, who had barely moved, and the heat from Alissa's body over me was setting me on fire too. Anne's hand came up behind Alissa's head, the two awkwardly staying in position with Alissa all but laying atop me.

How did my fantasy creep into reality like this? It wasn't even a fantasy I knew I had until tonight. The moment I saw their lips meet, I felt something click inside me, bringing to life a desire that was already searing hot. I wanted to be a part of it, this forbidden passion. I needed to fuck, and be fucked by, these young copies of myself that talked and acted so differently yet we all seemed to share a similar need.

I was breathing heavily to myself by the time their kiss broke, but it wasn't the same as the sneaked kiss on the stage. I wasn't feeling my heart pound out of nervousness or shame now - it was a pure, unadulterated need. These two sexy chicks might have been physical copies of me, but they were so clearly independent and very different from me... I wanted to explore every part of that, find out every tiny difference and similarity between us. The thoughts of exactly which taboos I'd be breaking were long since in the dust.