Additional Addisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh... she's got the spell on her too. Same as us. I can tell." Anne smiled, wiping a bit of Alissa's lipstick off on her sleeve then taking another drink as she continued grinning at me. "Looks like we got it from her after all."

Alissa's voice was close to my ear, her hand running along my side. "The reason the Bureau stopped cloning you - us - was simple. It isn't just Anne and I that are... close. At least a quarter of your other clones who meet each other end up sleeping together, usually not long after they meet to boot. It's practically magnetic."

Anne nodded, that strange twang in my... I mean her voice. "Explains why they didn't know beforehand. You being an orphaned only child, I mean. Still, they had to have shut down your cloning process as soon as they found out. The timing is spot on to when they caught wind of us and the others. The youngest of us is probably about five years old now, based on what you said."

I was stunned. Apparently I had a predilection to some weird kind of twin-incest, and being raised the way I was I never would have known. It didn't stop the burning inside me. With them so open about their sexuality and relationship, I found myself noticing more and more about them; the strong body language Anne used, the more subtle and submissive motions of Alissa.

Alissa's toga had slipped just a tad, showing me the edge of her small and pinkish nipple - the same shade as mine. She saw me looking over my shoulder at it, and didn't fix it - but didn't let it slip more either, instead just smiling.

"So, uh, which of you two is older?" I said, trying to sound natural.

Alissa held up a finger as she stood up, pulling closed the curtain around our booth, then came back down alongside me - now sidled up behind me, all but spooning me. "I'm 24. She's 22."

"Oh... well, I'm 43." I smiled. Funny; the dominant one is younger?

"Here's to 43... especially if we'll look like you do at 43." Alissa ran a finger along my side, tracing my skinny figure. "No jokes, look at this. People probably think you're 30."

"Most just have trouble putting an age to me, is all." I shrugged, but still loving it.

"Annie, feel this." She took Anne's hand, placing it on my hip, then sliding it up toward my stomach. "No fat on her at all. Just like both of us, right now... but her ass is all taut and shapely-like too." Anne's hand wandered, and I held unnaturally still - but Anne didn't simply grab and feel every bit like I thought she would. Maybe she'd meant what she said onstage? I would have to invite her - my own clone daughter - to take me?

Alissa plopped back down behind me, pressing her head to my neck. "So tell us about your sex life, Mommy dear. Been a lesbian all your life?"

I peered at her over my shoulder. "Mommy? I'm Mommy now?"

"I want to call you Mommy. Mommy Dearest, but Mommy for short." Alissa smirked. Submissive, but up for mischief too.

I shrugged. "Okay... you too?"

Anne shook her head. "No, I like Addison. It's an old-school name, says beauty and respect." She looked at Alissa after. "I like hearing her call you Mommy though. Wicked."

I smiled, letting it pass, then taking a long sigh and deciding not to dodge this time. "Okay... well, honestly, when I was working full-time, even when I was in relationships I somehow never had time for them. Other girls is a recent thing for me. I did marry twice, both times to men, but it didn't last either time... the best lover I had for near twenty years was battery-powered."

I took another sip, thinking back. "I had only tried another girl once, just after college, but it didn't last. Still, the thought somehow stuck in the back of my head for ages... and when I got bought out, I decided to... explore, I guess." I shrugged. "Been doing lots of exploring. Traveling around, seeing places outside the bubbles, visiting old aunts and uncles... and visiting new places... exploring new, uh, sides of myself..." I grinned.

"Yeah?" Alissa was pressed to me now, close enough that she had to smell my wetness. I'd never been this soaked. "Tell us about the new sides of yourself, Mommy."

Anne was right. Hearing her say that, while her nubile body and stiff nipples were pressed against me and her desire so obvious, really did ignite some forbidden lust within me. I wanted to think of her as my daughter as we stripped naked and explored our identical bodies, eventually caving in to our lust and grinding our matching pussies against each other's mouths.

I found a strange energy coming over me, a form of other-self-control that somehow took over despite the haze of lust clouding my thoughts. It compelled me to fall into the act she was baiting. I turned onto my back, crossing my legs and putting my arm behind her head, pulling her close to my chest, her cheek against my small boob - separated only by the thin fabric of my dress. "Well, dear, your mother has been playing with other girls a lot when she gets fidgety... I find they're just so much more sensitive to my needs."

"What kind of other girls do you like, Mommy?" Her thigh crossed over mine, exposing her leg through the toga. Her sandals were discarded off to the side, and she ran her bare feet along my calf.

"Hmm... skinny... short-ish... about my color, with long hair... I need her to have a great sex drive, she's gotta keep up... I don't really care about big boobs like so many do now, but I like if she's got a pair of sensitive ones, just like me... it's my favorite kind of foreplay."

The words kept tumbling out, and even as both girls seem to shift in place, becoming aware of my over-sharing, they both seemed thrilled to hear it. "I can lie there for an hour and just have someone play with my boobs... someone about my height, it works better that way... I, ah, kind of fantasize about meeting girls who'd be just as good lying around naked all day as they'd be up for a hard, raw fuck..."

I emphasized the last word more than intended, and slapped a hand over my mouth - but the other two were smiling. I wasn't even lying to make them feel more wanted. I realized how much this forbidden desire tied into things I'd known about myself before but never put together - I really was seeking out women that matched my own description. I'd never thought of myself as narcissistic or self-absorbed; how did this make any sense?

"Oh... well Mommy, fancy that - there's two girls meeting your exacting requirements right here..." Her hands were lightly tracing my breasts now, and she was giving me an exaggerated frown. "Two young girls who want to just whisk you away to their hotel room, where we can... help you explore, privately."

The moment was so soon? I paused, my thoughts in a whirlwind. If I did this, I'd be crossing a line I might never come back from. It was illegal, even in most of the Free Cities, though I imagined enforcement was lax to non-existent in Norfolk. Had the crowd not just cheered when Anne incestuously kissed her own sort-of-mother, just before? Would I be satisfied with just one night with these two? Well... I already knew I wouldn't want just one night... but how could I let that stop me?

I reached out with my other hand, toward Anna, who took my fingers in her mouth to clean off the droplets of condensation from my drink - then gave each a playful bite. I ran my hand along the back of Alissa's head, this time pulling her close for a kiss - and feeling Anne's kisses on my hand as she watched our lips meet. It lasted a while, far less hurried than what Anne and I had done on stage, and when it broke I knew it was done. I'd already answered her invitation.

"If that's your offer, Alissa darling... I hope that hotel isn't far." I leaned forward, taking the side of her toga in my mouth. "I won't last long until I need to do some serious... exploring."

"We're across the street." Alissa grinned, and abruptly stood up - helping me up. Anne was up an instant later, and for all her lounging-predator act, I could tell she was as hungry for this as the two of us were. A tap with the holo on the way out and I paid for everything - before the girls could argue. I doubted the two of them together had a fraction of my savings. I'm not a bubble bitch, am I? Maybe it's okay if I'm a bubble bitch when it's a good thing.

Anne led us both out - to find the street under the barrage of a torrential downpour. She shrugged, then ran out into it, crossing the now-empty street with no umbrella or EM - and Alissa tugged me along behind her, laughing. It was a pouring hard enough that even crossing the street to the hotel lobby - the single door to which was crammed between two bistros - had us walking inside together soaked from head to toe.

We laughed some more, clinging tightly together and ignoring the other guests as we hopped into the single small elevator. Anne's hair had collapsed into a wet mess of color, clinging to the sides of her head and neck, while Alissa's red locks tried to do the same. Anne and Alissa's lips met again inside, and I put my hand over the little security camera as Anne tried to press the button for the eighth floor - and missed at first.

On the sixth floor, the door opened to an older couple - their eyes went wide as they saw three women, probably they thought a mother and her two daughters, except entirely too... comfortable together, the mother kissing one daughter then the other, each full on the lips, with six hands running all over one another's bodies.

"Nice..." The woman said as the door closed - except it wasn't sarcastic. She'd actually been smiling. The man had been speechless, but then I saw the wristband he wore - yeah, he was pure Bubble Stuff. He'd likely be telling this story for weeks, to the shock and dismay of his friends. We went up two more floors and stumbled down the hallway, tugging at our soaked clothes and making out as we reached the door to Anne's suite.

Inside, it was luxurious, if a bit old - even by my standards. Faux-gold furnishings on the door and faucets, watercolored Asian-style paper dividers near some of the walls, ready to be pulled out to create privacy. A wide, simple but comfortable-looking bed dominated the center of the room, sunk into the floor, and in the corner was a shower for two - wide open to the room. A little restroom hid behind a door off to the side, with heavy oak dresser and his-and-hers (hers-and-hers?) sink set near the door.

Rose-patterned wallpaper covered the walls, the floors in hardwood and marble, and the vaulted ceiling had a small chandelier above the foot of the bed - near the little table for four. The decor was very 2120s, the height of the Third Renaissance, and had to predate the bubbles - likely furnished in a time when Norfolk had a lot more money coming through town. I didn't care if it was small; it was clean, cozy, and comfortable... exactly the place I wanted to be with these two girls.

Discarded clothes, I wasn't sure whose, were strewn about two open suitcases near the shower - it made me hot to think my two clones were basically co-habitating and making love whenever they liked.

"Unzip me, you moll." Anne had tossed aside her jacket, flinging it into a closet and revealing her body - soaked in the front and over her legs from the rain, and soaked in sweat from the show otherwise. The small line starting at the top and back of her spine ran along the outfit clinging to her, down to the small of her back. I stepped over and tapped it, spinning my thumb just so - I think that was how these worked - and saw the little flash of green light inside the fabric.

The seam suddenly loosened, the fabric which had previously clung to every inch of her skin abruptly going slack. I stepped back as she shucked it, starting from the stop, exposing her gorgeous tattooed body bit by bit. Alissa came to my side, kissing my ear and lips as my eyes never went away from Anne.

I could see only her back now, but she was topless; I'd been told you aren't supposed to wear anything at all under those skinsuits, I guess it was true. Tribal-pattern tattoos went along her arms and shoulders, but less abstract, flower-and-skeletal-themed ones went along the sides of her body and back.

A rose-covered heart was on one shoulder, a lightning bolt on the other, and words too small to make out ran along each of her ribs on her sides; at the small of her back, a little tramp stamp of two Venus symbols wrapped together, surrounded by both angel and devil wings.

Along one side of her ass, and down her left leg, there were more Celtic-tribal patterns in black, with a smattering of black stars in different sizes flowing down the right leg and opposite side of her perfect ass. The other thing was - under all those tattoos, she had a surprisingly toned body; not so much buff or built, still slim, but with more definition than I had expected. Her well-drawn tattoos rippled and shifted with each slight motion of her revealed, nude form in a way that made it impossible to look away.

I caught sight of her folds as she stepped out of each of the legs of her limp bodysuit, now discarded in a wet heap to her side as she kicked it away. She turned my heart skipped a beat as I laid eyes on her small, bare, pink-nippled breasts, each with a small metal stud through the nipple, and her perfectly hairless sex was adorned with only a single power-on symbol above her pussy.

"My turn?" Alissa said it in my ear. "My turn. This won't take long... watch me, Mommy." Alissa stepped away to strip. Anne, naked, came to my other side and replaced her - kissing the opposite side of my face and pressing her body to mine insistently. I could feel those nipple studs through my thin dress, pressing to the side of my own breast, and found my hand wandering to her perfect ass as our lips met again.

I wasn't rude enough, of course, to tear my eyes away from my other clone as she made herself nude for us. Sure enough, it didn't take long - the toga was trying to cling to her flesh, and was still dripping from the large amount of water it absorbed. One stiff nipple was clearly visible through it, and down below it tried to cling to her sex, showing the shape of her womanhood like a cheap bikini.

She pushed off the one shoulder it held onto her with, and it fell with a wet plop about her feet - suddenly exposing her bare form. Not only no bra, but no panties; heat surged inside me. She, too, was perfectly hairless below; too perfect - they'd both had it lasered away, I guess. Did these two just lead a sex-charged life in general?

"Now you, Mommy..." Alissa returned to my side, the two of them making out with both me, and each other. "We want to see you naked too."

"Okay... but I don't know if I'll look quite as good as either of you." I pushed them together, oddly relieved that they seemed no less intent on my nudity despite the warning - and letting the two bare-skinned girls find each other's bodies as I took a step back. "Good girls... now strip me." I held out my arms.

Getting undressed was more peeling than stripping; my little cocktail number was too soaked and clingy to be slipped out of the normal way. Four eager hands found the hem, just below my ass, and pulled upward in perfect sync. Inch by inch, my wet body was exposed - taut and firm, just like theirs, though not quite so youthful. As they pulled it over my head and dripping hair, I was left in only my panties and bra - and my flats, but those I kicked away in moments.

Anne kissed me again, holding my head as one hand came behind my body and easily unsnapped my bra. It was a little more doing to pull the soaked thing away from my body, but moments later my wet breasts were exposed, nipples as stiff as ever - and poking out almost identically to Anne's pierced ones.

She straddled Alissa, who was going low and hooking her thumbs through the hem of my panties, and let our breasts meet - gently pressing the nipples together. It was super-hot and oddly cool - the blasting air conditioning, cold rainwater, hot skin, cool metal of her piercings, and the boiling heat inside me as I watched her introduce our breasts to one another.

My panties came down slowly, trying to cling on the way, and exposed my own sex - not lasered, like theirs, but carefully trimmed into a cute little landing strip. Alissa gasped at the sight, and surely the intense aroma of me - come to think of it, if I was prone to unusually large amounts of secretions, surely they had to be too? Our fingers and tongues would be getting sopping wet tonight.

One wandering pair of fingers, previously on Anne's ass, confirmed it - she was wet and ready. Slipping two then three fingers inside her was almost effortless. She moaned, her kissing becoming more fierce, then Alissa stood and joined us. We kissed for a while more, before finally breaking it - each gasping and with a deep sexual flush.

"We're fucking soaked... and I'm filthy with sweat after that show." Anne placed one hand on each of our shoulders. "Before we commence the rooting, let's hop in the shower."

I nodded, letting Anne lead us both toward the shower - large enough for two, but it fit three in a pinch. Hot water soon cascaded over all three of us, and I found myself luxuriating in the high it gave me - muscles relaxed, and soon inhibitions with them. We kissed and made out for a time, hands and fingers exploring more, mouths on nipples, palms on asses.

When the soap came out, Anne made two rules - rule one: no girl is allowed to wash herself, and rule two: every square inch of each girl has to be washed. It was a fun exercise - and I confirmed, yes, we were all genuinely clones; they had the same tiny, sensitive clit I did, their folds hid inside them the way mine did, their asses were taut and clean the way mine was.

Their small breasts were sensitive the same way mine were, almost enough to elicit an orgasm from those alone. When Anne unceremoniously let loose with a torrent of piss on Alissa's leg, Alissa looked at me and shrugged - and did the same, first on herself, then on my foot - and up my leg when I didn't stop her. Smiling, I joined them; a morning shower piss always felt good to me too, and together we pissed under the running water. They needed no make-up the way I didn't, and were beautiful even soaking wet in the shower.

When the water cut off, we dried each other off in a tantalizing way, massaging breasts and gently teasing each other through the towels - discarding them on the floor when we were dry. The other two girls stepped out first, hand in hand, and turned to me as I came out as well.

Alissa's red hair really stood out then, next to her clone-twin; she had her eyebrows done with it too, and it looked natural with my relatively pale shade of skin. Anne's wild hair fell about her head in a more normal-looking way now, aside from being a crazy mess of stripes and splotches of color. She ignored making it stick back up for now - maybe it would stick up again when it dried out? I'd heard about pico-treatments like that.

"So." Anne pulled Alissa suddenly into her arms, bending the other girls down like a man seducing a woman. "You wanna watch us first, then join in when you're at a simmer?" Her Aussie accent was as thick as ever now, rough and aggressive.

"I'm ready now..." I bit my lip. "... but yeah, I wanna watch you two first. Show me what you two have together, you kinky sluts."

"Yes, Mommy." Alissa smiled, knowing the twinge in my pussy I got every time she called me that. The two kissed again, this time tumbling onto the bed together. I sat on the chair by the little table at the foot of the bed, one hand idly playing with my sex as I watched the two beauties make out, their young bodies pressed tightly together. My clones. My daughters. Two of me, that had found love together.

Three of me, as of tonight.

Small breasts crushed together as Anne became more insistent, wrapping her arms and legs around her elder clone-sister and kissing her full on the face, pressing her lips down the side of Alissa's neck. Soon Alissa was on her back upon the bed, spread-eagled with fingers gathering the sheets as Anne lovingly ate her sibling out - hungrily gobbling the pussy identical to her own, tasting her clone's sweet nectar.