Additional Addisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each gentle, rocking thrust, almost not fucking, Anne's sex drew closer - my eyes fixed on that power-on tattoo above her folds and fake cock, so perfect and young. My sight wandered upward, over her sweat-glistening, tattoo-clad form, utterly bare and glorious, sinewy and supple muscle moving in just the right way to touch some primal image in my mind of being fucked by the alpha, but so beautifully female... am I making any sense? I'm not, I'm just being fucked by my clone daughter and loving it.

I wasn't sure how much longer it took, but at some point Anne's sex was pressed hot and wet against mine, the big fake cock now almost entirely hidden within our bodies. Alissa shifted briefly to go around behind us, fumbling around for her holo to take a picture of our strange joining.

She showed it to me later - two pussies with a shaft of flesh connecting them, taken an instant before our clits touched as my legs spread wider than I had tried in years. Anne looked so aggressive in that shot; compared to her, I'd seemed like a waifish, confused older sister, still reeling from the pleasure of the incest-fuck I was receiving, riding a wave of unfamiliar pleasure that was blowing away all sense of propriety and reason.

From there below, with tattooed Anne looming above me, our near-identical faces only a foot apart, she did seem quite domineering and strong. She didn't ask when she started fucking me, or give me much time to get used to the mighty girth of her cock; she just began moving, and soon I found myself falling into her pace. I gave small, high moans with each thrust.

"Feel that, Mommy?" Alissa was alongside me again, her tousled red hair falling alongside mine. "That buzzing."

I did feel it. It was a strange sensation, like all the stimulation to one's clit you could get from jilling off, but none of the physical touch. It was like magic. I gave a brief nod, playing with one of my breasts as Anne rammed into me again. The smack of flesh sounded over and over, increasingly fast and hard, as Anne began to fuck me well and truly.

Alissa's hand found my breast again, explaining something or other as she suckled - her head sometimes getting in the way, but somehow also not, the whole thing blending into one strange union of female flesh. It was something about ultrasonic thingies inside the double dildo, that knew where the clit was and stimulated it with each thrust... but it was smart enough to know how close to coming each girl was, and it tried to sync them up. I might have that wrong, I was a bit distracted.

Anne rammed herself into me over and over, eventually making me cry out loud in pleasure as I was pushed beyond the limit. Alissa's wonderful attentions on our clits at the final moment sealed our pleasure, sending Anne and I together to an incredible place. Anne's howl was primal and loud, almost masculine.

We both shook and trembled there, in almost the exact same pattern, both still impaled on the same double-header. It spread past my sex, out into my whole lower waist and turning my muscles into jelly as I tensed up far more than I should have, and some shred of reason left in the corner of my mind wondered to itself if I'd pulled a muscle or three simply from cumming so hard. Anne grunted more, hair flailing about as she thrust into me over and over, like a man pumping her seed but shaking down below to rub our clits together at the same time.

It probably looked incredibly silly - downright comical - to anyone but us three, but it was the hardest I'd ever cum before that night.

I found out later that part of her agreement with the band was that she always got a soundproofed room so she and Alissa could fuck every night away as they liked, and they didn't stay in hotels that didn't have them. Another reason they only toured in Free Cities. What a pair of fuck-fiends... they were amazing.

Anne collapsed alongside me, saying something about not having another of those in her tonight. Alissa nestled between us for a moment, pressing something on the middle of the dildo again then gently sliding it out of the youngest girl. She pulled it out of me a few moments later, with a slow, loving tug, knowing how sensitive I was after that. She gave our shared juices on it a lick, letting each of us have a single lick of the end that had been in the other, then stepped away to the bathroom and I heard the faucet running.

Anne was already dozing, and a few moments later I felt Alissa nestle up to me again. I was tired, but not quite ready to sleep. We stayed that way for nearly an hour, occasionally having one-sided conversations about... stuff, I don't even remember, until Alissa's gentle but insistent fidgeting reminded me that she hadn't cum when the other two of us had.

I turned to her, coming onto my side and feeling a bit more aggressive and freed now - no more having to be the passive mommy. Alissa wanted me to be something again, I could sense it, and I was again being swept along by this act she was baiting me into. The redhead wanted her strong-willed, sexy mommy to simply claim what she wanted.

Our lips met again, breasts pressing together as I took her in my arms. We made out that way for a while, thighs curling about each other, hands and feet sliding along each other's skin, taking nipples into mouths - but with each passing minute I took more liberties with the passive little slut.

By the time another half an hour had passed, she was flat on her back underneath me as I rammed three fingers in and out of her pussy, roughly toying with her clit under my thumb and occasionally giving soft bites to her nipples and mauling her lips with mine. Her soft moans and squirming body seemed a bit uncomfortable but incredibly hot, just the way I could tell she wanted it - a little sharp pain, a lot of slow and lazy pleasure to work her into a boil.

I whispered things in her ear; quiet, evil things, forbidden and nasty things. I told her about how she had always belonged to me and was being good enough to maybe let her cum soon; I told her she was a twisted little slut who pined for this warped kind of incest. I questioned whether she ought to be out in public at all with such a wanton, degenerate craving buried in her thoughts. She begged me for more every time, wanting to be degraded and told what a twisted slut she was.

She ascended slowly, moans becoming higher and higher as her back arched - small nipples jutting high from her chest, soon captured between my lips as I pushed her hard with my thumb. She begged her mommy to let her cum, and I finally did.

Alissa was nearly silent, but her body stiffened as she came; white knuckles gripping the sheets and toes curling under my careful effort to bring her off. Her body twisted in my arms, bare breasts under my forearm as I made sure our lips came together as she came. She shook all the while, trying to push the bedsheets out from under her as she lost herself.

We fell asleep in each other's arms afterward, feeling exhausted. Anne snored, apparently, waking me up twice in the night; Alissa must have been used to it, the redhead dozing away. The two girls were so beautiful, I simply had to stay up for a while each time and look at them, on either side of me. I finally turned the light off with my holo and joined them again, not waking until nearly noon the next day.

Our life together now is kind of strange - in the times when we're together, it's so intense that I can barely stand it. Every day is this constant barrage of business and sex, as each of them comes and goes to different meetings and gigs, all three of us always trying to get a minute alone with the others for another blissful, forbidden union.

I did end up starting a second company, with the girls' encouragement - but I'm not as involved as the last one. I'm more of a board chair than a CEO this time. It gives me more time with the girls - but even with my great health I can't be around them full-time, I simply don't have the energy. It's only maybe one week out of the month that we spend together, and every time it's a whirlwind of intimate love and forbidden sex. Even dinner with them in public is a heady experience, let alone a night together.

Sooner or later, I will get older, but with my DNA and enzyme treatments, I'll probably be in my early seventies before I start to look 'old'. The girls won't be this wild forever, they're going to want to slow down sooner or later here - but every day I'm with them convinces me that this really isn't a fling, we'll be together for a long time... maybe the rest of my life.

I have no idea how to make it work, I might have to move out of the New York Bubble... but I'll do it, and the looks of shock from all my friends back there will just be something I'll have to deal with. Things went that way for a good three years, with me still living in New York - up until our encounter with Alys, a nubile nineteen-year-old German clone, also from my stock, who had the same 'flaw' we did...

But that's another story.