Additional Addisons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was leaking onto the chair, likely getting my smell into the cushion, but I didn't care. My hand flew over my clit, trying to keep the pace slow - but my urges didn't want to let me, from seeing what I was seeing. Anne's ass and pussy were high in the air as she knelt between Alissa's legs, taunting me with their flagrant open-ness; the tattoos on her hips and ass only highlighted how supple and strong the body she'd built was.

I'd never been that strong myself, I only did a lot of cardio to stay slim and trim - but Anne wasn't hulking or built like one of those weightlifters; she just clearly had more definition than I ever did. Alissa, though, she looked more like I had earlier in life, or now for that matter - save for the bright red hair - but I couldn't help but admit I liked how Anne looked. Strong yet feminine, supple and wild... and utterly free.

Anne turned, looking up at me as she did - seeing how heavily I was breathing and how quickly my fingers moved over my sex. They had to be like me - it took ages when I made myself cum, but with another woman? I easily reached multiple, fast-hitting orgasms with the right lover. They'd clearly each found the right one in their case, and I probably had tonight too. I was even going to cum faster than I ever had just from my own fingers, if the feelings inside me were any indication as the two nude beauties joined in a forbidden, intimate embrace.

When Anne finished turning, I recognized the position - sixty-nine. Two loving mouths and tongues descended on identical pussies. I'd never liked this one with the women I was with, too many distractions to either give or receive much pleasure... but they were obviously quite practiced at it, their tongues and fingers dancing inside each other's welcoming pussies. They never stopped strumming each other's clits for long. It was amazing how close what they were doing was to what I liked...

Oh. Because they were me. Duh.

I couldn't wait anymore. I stood up, stepping over to the bed as the other two lost themselves in each other, and came up alongside the strange beast of female flesh they'd become. With each hand, I joined each in their ministrations, entering both my clone-daughters with a few fingers each. I wasn't sure if I was just getting in the way or not, wanting to start slow, but it seemed to instantly have an effect on both - they trembled, Alissa almost instantly moaning loudly into her sister's pussy.

I recognized the way her calves stiffened and toes curled - and jerked, over and over, her thighs trembling. Her nails dug into Anne's back, and the moans continued in a way I knew well - it was what I did when I orgasmed from another girl's love. Anne wasn't far behind, set off by her submissive sister's pleasure - and I refocused on her, digging three fingers within and probing her clit alongside Alissa's distracted movements as she was lost in the throes of bliss. I moved my fingers out of Alissa's sex and put them straight into Anne's mouth, still glistening with Alissa's need.

She came too, shaking and juddering identically to myself and Alissa. It was surreal, and incredibly hot, to watch - like seeing myself come, when I was younger, as though from the outside. Did I really make such a silly face as that? Would it have made another girl as hot as I was, to watch? Shouldn't I have done this sooner, in college even?

Moments later, the two were panting together, and Anne disengaged - rolling over and onto her back, the two laying side by side - pussies wantonly exposed and their faces and chests flushed with excitement. A sheen of wetness - sweat, not from the shower - covered both.

Alissa spoke between heavy breaths. "So good, Mommy..."

"Was fucking great! Aahhh! I needed a good cum!" Anne reached over, taking my chin in her fingers, and pulled me down to her lips. I immediately tasted Alissa on her - the same as myself and her, of course. Our tongues danced, sharing the exquisite taste for a while, before breaking. Anne took a bit longer to recover.

After a few minutes of languid exploration, fingers dancing in forbidden places or tickling certain sensitive nubs of female flesh, both were before me - one of my hands on each's shoulder and neck, stroking their near-identical shapes. Each was gently fondling one of my breasts, their eyes hungry.

"Your boobs are so wonderful, Mommy..." Alissa bent forward to kiss me as she gave me nipples a tweak, then breathed heavily in my face as our lips broke. "You said you loved it when girls play with these, right?"

I nodded as four hands kneaded my sensitive tits, which were quickly becoming the center of my world as they welcomed the girls' attentions. Anne came closer, kissing me again - on the lips, only slightly less insistent and forceful than she'd been on the stage. Their mouths and tongues were so different; they even tasted a bit unique.

"I can't figure this out." I bit my lip, stroking my hand along Alissa's bare breast - feeling the tough nipple between my fingers. "Am I some kind of narcissist? Isn't this kind of like masturbation?"

"My advice?" Alissa wasn't talking in her sexy-girly voice for the moment. "Don't try and figure it out. I tore myself up for months trying to get my head around... what I want, after I hooked up with her." She nodded toward Anne. "Just... do what you want with us, and let the reasons come along later. It's what we did, and there's nothing I regret less than getting involved with this perverted lesbian sister of mine." She slid a hand behind Anne's ass.

"Does it count as incest, I wonder...?" I peered into the distance, lost in the thought. They hadn't been raised together, but I guess if identical twins separated at birth hooked up it would still...

"Depends." Anne sat up, grinning, giving Alissa a peck on the lips before facing me. "Do you want it to be?"

"Ummm..." I pursed my lips. "No?"

She frowned. "Boring answer." She came over onto all fours, kissing first Alissa then me. "I definitely want it to be incest. It's much hotter that way." She kissed her way down from my lips, to my neck, clavicle, then my breasts... oh wow, my breasts, they had become so warm and sensitive, then Alissa's finger - oh!

"Get used to her." Alissa soon joined her on my other breast. "She's always taken with thoughts like that... probably what makes her good at what she does." Her mouth closed over my nipple, joining her sibling.

I moaned loudly, probably louder than I'd ever had during sex before - it was simply so hot, I couldn't control myself. Incest-fingers, incest-mouths, two of them, on my sensitive little tits - so welcome and loving. Both beauties were soon totally focused on my breasts. Anne's insistent fingers found their way to my folds, exploring tentatively at first - she was so oddly masculine at times, yet at others gentle and feminine - then sneaking inside and letting her clone sister toy with my clit.

Soon I was panting again, and let the two girls push me onto my back. They came down on either side of me, each nuzzling to a breast and gently suckling, teasing, and even lightly biting at my nipples, and each playing with my sex at the same time. Legs intertwined, all the exact same color and shape; just looking down, it was hard to tell whose was whose, aside from Anne's with all the tattoos.

Dancing fingers on my clit intertwined as well, teasing me just as knowingly as my own did - yet somehow far better, from two lovers all but made for myself and each other. My back arched and my toes soon curled, unconsciously mimicking the same movements the other two had made as they had been wrapped in feminine pleasure - which wracked me moments later, mouths and fingers gradually cresting me over and sending me to an incredible place.

It lasted for a while, wave after wave of it, my ass lifting off the bed and my thighs tensing as the other two's taut forms held me in place. I wasn't the type to shout or scream during sex, and neither were either of the other two it seemed, but we were all quite energetic and it might have gotten a bit noisy if only from the matching moans.

We laid in place for a time after, cuddling and occasionally kissing under the bright lights. Eventually Anne grabbed her holo and turned them off, replacing them with holo-candles along the table and walls; it was surprisingly romantic, the way they flickered and cast moving shadows over the girls' nude forms.

"I'm really glad we met you." Alissa kissed my breast, then up toward my lips. Her face inches away, she continued. "I'll admit this was even a shade of a fantasy of mine."

"Of ours." Anne chimed in, blithely throwing her hat into the clone-incest-fantasy ring or whatever this was; she walked two fingers along my body up toward a breast, making me shiver. "How long you about the town?"

"Well, a couple days..." I wasn't lying exactly; the ticket said I left tomorrow at noon, but I'd already decided to extend my departure. Even if this never went anywhere, I wanted to spend a while longer in Norfolk after this, tonight.

Anne's walking fingers reached my breast, pliant flesh yielding to her touch. "The Graceful Five plays two more nights nearby, then we're off to Atlantic City." Another Free City, on the outskirts of my own New York Dome. She smiled. "There's room for you in our suite, the whole rest of the tour if you like."

I frowned. Younger people were so impulsive; they hadn't had these spur-of-the-moment things turn to shit on them. Yet. "Don't say that. I just got here. What if I turn out to be a horrible bitch?"

Anne glanced at me. "Well are you a horrible bitch?"

"Well no, I don't think so, but I suppose nobody thinks that about themselves."

Anne turned to the other clone. "Alissa, she a horrible bitch to you any time tonight?"

"No, love, she was well-mannered and polite enough." She licked her lips as Anne bent over me, kissing her clone once again, before turning back to me. "If any one should say that, Mommy, it's you. We're the artsy-fartsy degenerate young lesbians on a meandering tour, you're the rich bubble lady with a schedule. You might get a bit tired of our raunchy, dirty lifestyle."

"Seems clean enough so far..." I let my fingers wander between Alissa's legs, finding the place there still warm and slick. "... except for the parts that are dirty in ways I'm coming to like." I suddenly remembered. "Oh, speaking of Mommy..."

I asked each about the families that had raised them, curious about the whole arrangement. I kept asking for more details any time they said something, finding my hunger for these girls extended beyond just wanting their bodies. The three of us lounged together, nude and completely at ease, occasionally nipping at a boob or slipping fingers into secret places... but most of it was just a quiet conversation punctuated with laughs and sex-play, all three of us knowing to save that little heat building back up inside - our games weren't over tonight.

We ordered wine at some point, Anne answering the door in nothing but a bathrobe while Alissa and I made out behind a still-foggy shower wall. When the front door was shut, we rejoined Anne who was pouring three glasses of chardonnay - their favorite too! - and we relaxed together on the bed again, lying on our fronts and facing each other like a bunch of high school girls at a slumber party.

They did the same thing with their feet in the air as I did when they were engaged in a conversation, and just as often as they caught me eyeing a bare breast or their shapely asses, I could see each of them doing the same - only a wink or a kiss shared about it for now, though.

Anne had been raised as an only child, adopted by a well-off couple that had little time for her; she saw more of her nannies and tutors growing up than she did her parents. She sometimes wondered if she was just a walking, talking tax break. She hadn't lashed out too much about it, but instead had just turned into a morose and depressing person. She'd even written bad poetry, which she laughed about but utterly refused to show anyone - even Alissa.

The day she'd turned eighteen, when she was supposed to be touring some college campus alone, she'd met some of the other people who had been on stage earlier tonight. She'd found they had the same passion for music she did, and their sounds mixed together perfectly. She'd let them drag her into a show in Perth, and found her personality somehow transformed on stage - as if on its own - and the more she did it, the more she came to love being that other Anne that emerged in front of the cheering crowd. She hadn't gone home since.

Alissa was adopted by an older couple in Free London, the youngest of four who they got from the Bureau - all clones, but each from different gene-stock. As the youngest by eight years, they had doted on her more than anything and she had had a wonderful childhood. She still talked to her parents all the time. They knew she was involved with someone, but not the specifics; she was still afraid to tell them the reality.

No, she and her siblings back in London had never... indulged, as she and Anne had. There'd never even been hints of it. Whatever little genetic oddity we shared, it seemed confined to affecting us toward others with the same or identical features. We collectively had no idea how it worked, but didn't especially care.

They were curious about me too - as much as I was about them. I told them more of the details of my life; my first husband, that I still loved to this day - but very much didn't like - and my second, that had tried his hardest but we just couldn't stop fighting about things.

I told them about the different relationships with women I'd been through; a few 'hardcore' lesbians, most of whom were too much for me, or I wasn't enough for them. One lipstick lesbian who seemed eternally disappointed in me no matter what I did. Carol, the only one that had seemed to work out for a time - but she transferred away to Chicago and we lost touch.

"Maybe it's all led up to this." Alissa giggled after saying it, nuzzling up to my neck. "A life defined by twisted perversion, in bed with your own clones. Scandalous."

"Yeah, maybe..." I bit my lip, nipples getting stiff again. God, I wanted to fuck them both all night long, but this was fun too. I suddenly remembered, turning to Alissa. "So I know about her job; what do you do, Alissa?"

Anne seemed excited. "You didn't tell her earlier?" She was looking at Alissa.

"You said you sold something, but..." I looked at Alissa too, as the older of my two clones suddenly stood up, padding naked over toward her luggage.

"Me...? I'm just..." She pulled out a black leather case, stepping back to the bed and opening it. "... a dildo sales rep." She pulled out a long, thick example, grinning widely.

It was huge, two-ended, and looked incredibly authentic aside from being double-headed; down to the way the veins and skin on it shifted in her grip as she came back to the bed and plopped back down, holding out the wonder of science between us. Had I only seen one end sticking through a hole or something, I would have sworn it was the real thing, even after seeing her fondle it. She put both hands on it, pumping them both in a rapid motion which made them jerk about beautifully.

"Holy damn, that's big." I reached out toward it, finding Alissa placing it in my hands. It was warm to the touch, and just as perfectly stiff as a real cock would be - but soft at each head, and the skin played over the hard center just like the real thing. "I've never seen one like this before..."

"That's a demonstration model... says on the tin, anyway." She smiled, sitting back on the bed with the two of us as we closely inspected the monster. The only difference between the ends was one cockhead was a bit darker than the other. "Both ends are perfectly tuned to my measurements, which normally would make it useless and only good as a prop during sales calls... but..." she grinned - "... of course, Anne and I have identical kitties. You too, you know." She winked.

"This is much too big for me." I shook my head.

"Well, no... in truth and fact..." Anne took the big thing in her hand, quoting that awful game show as she got up onto her knees, legs spread wide. I looked on in wide-eyed fascination as she began to insert it into herself. "... it's actually just right, for any of the three of us." She bit her lip as she began to slide the huge cockhead within her body - the darker end - a cooing Alissa coming to her side to help her.

"This is a special dildo, Mommy. Normally the starting price for these could get you a good new car, and each one is uniquely manufactured for a given couple. They're guaranteed for that couple only; using them on another girl just isn't the same. I sell only to well-off lesbian couples in dozens of Free Cities." She pushed a little harder, her fingers interlocking with Anne's as the two penetrated the youngest clone with the huge cock. "Of course..." She looked at me. "... in terms of engineered dildos, all three of us are the same girl."

"So fucking good... god, I wanna fuck her..." Anne was biting her lip, but looking at me strangely - like a predator now. I felt my pussy getting hotter as I watched.

"It's... not just perfectly fitted..." Alissa's fingers were at the edge of her clone-sibling's pussy lips now, and she teased Anne's clit briefly as she adjusted the position of the thing. "... this model comes with on-demand bio-adhesive polymers, that can also fix its position in or on one of us temporarily." She smiled, pushing a lock of red hair out of the way as she looked back at me. "... among other features."

"Uhh... huh." The obscene thing was jutting out of Anne, facing downward. As I watched, Alissa's fingers slid up to the exact center of the double cock, pressing down on it and making lights flash beneath the skin of the thing. It began to curve upward, bending at the middle - the huge and very real-looking cock soon poking outward from Anne's sex as if it were her own, genuine penis. Even the color of it was a perfect match.

Both girls let go of the thing, and when I expected it to slide out - it simply didn't. Anne swished her hips from side to side, making it sway back and forth in a totally convincing way - and then her hand gripped it once more, giving it a few jacking motions, all the way from the head to the base.

All the while, it stayed perfectly fixed to her body. I'd heard about medical uses for those bio-adhesives, implants and things for people with disabilities - but I didn't know they could also make dildos that could do... this, act like they were a part of the real body.

"Ready for a hard rooting, Mum?" Anne smiled as she said it, slowly coming toward me on her knees. "Mmm... been wanting to say that since I laid eyes on you."

I looked at Alissa, wide-eyed. "She wants to fuck me... with that."

She nodded, coming to my side, one of her breasts pressing to mine as she wrapped one arm behind my neck. "Yes... don't worry, Mommy, I'll make sure she's gentle." She kissed me as I felt Anne pushing my legs apart, and surprising myself at how I offered no resistance to her impending invasion. Through heated breaths on each other's faces, Alissa continued to explain. "She's... fucked me... so many times with it... and I've fucked her with it too... it's perfect for us... safe and wonderful, just right... fills you up so good..."

I took in a sharp breath between my teeth as I felt Anne's explorations with it, the head teasing first my lips, then my clit, before its the thick glans of her fake cock came to rest between my folds - eager to penetrate my center. I bit my lip, looking into Alissa's loving eyes as her fingers arrived at one of my nipples and our lips came together again.

Anne was much gentler than I expected; she pushed herself inside, inch by inch, making my thighs tremble and toes curl as Alissa and I's tongues danced. It was huge, yes, but just the tiniest hint short of being painful; it filled me up completely, like no cock ever quite had before. Soon I had to break our kiss to take several heaving breaths, nipples like bullets mounted on my chest they were so stiff. Alissa turned her attention to them, taking one then the other into her eager mouth as Anne laid claim to my pussy.