Adulterous Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That bravado didn’t last long as suddenly the situation was too much for me and, once again, I covered them with my hands, saying, “Oh please, I’m embarrassed! I can’t believe this! Let me cover myself.” Shockingly, after all that sex play, having my breasts exposed for the first time, feeling guilty about enjoying it – it just got to be too much all of a sudden and I almost started to cry. I really couldn’t understand it myself: how I could go from a real emotional (i.e. sexual) high to being mortified in a few seconds, but it happened. My obvious distress put a damper on the high spirits the men had displayed, and Bob left shortly afterwards.

Alan was quite concerned about my reactions and he tried to reassure me when we were alone. “What’s the matter, Honey? You shouldn’t be embarrassed! You looked beautiful with your tits out! That was a lot of fun and there’s no reason for you to worry about showing them. Everybody else is doing it!”

That, of course was a bit of an exaggeration, but, as I wrote before, going topless on the beach was not unusual and, as he made that comment, he pointed toward the water line, saying, "Look there at those tits! Yours are bigger and better than those!” I looked out and saw two young women walking by, nonchalantly naked to the waist, their boobs quivering as they went. I had to agree with Alan that my breasts, or “tits,” were much more attractive and I felt my spirits rising as I thought, “Why not! Alan’s been after me to go topless and it was fun when Bob saw them.” Turning more directly toward him, I asked, “Doesn’t it bother you that other people, other men, will see them?” Of course, I knew the answer before he spoke, pointing out emphatically that, “Why on earth would I mind? I’m proud of you. Half the people on the beach, men and women, would get hot just looking at you, and you’re my wife! In any other situation even I would get hard just watching those tits bouncing as you walked! God, bothered! No way!”

Needless to say, I was hearing what I wanted to hear and I felt myself getting aroused again. Still, I was concerned about one thing. “What about Bob feeling me in the water? You seemed to be egging him on and he really took advantage of the situation. Did you like seeing him doing that?”

“Yeah, that was fun. I don’t know why I liked it, but it just seemed to be very sexy right then. Boy, he really did handle them, didn’t he? How did you feel about it? You certainly went along with it and seemed to enjoy it. You seemed to like having him rub the sun screen over you, and I think that caused me to encourage the play in the water.”

“Well, I’ll admit that I was caught up in the moment and, it’s hard to admit, I did enjoy it since you seemed to be pushing it.” Then, hesitantly, “It did feel very sexy when he was running his hands over me as he put on the sunscreen. He certainly was all over my back and legs. Did you like him doing that?”

“Yeah, that was sexy and, as I said, that was part of why I encouraged him to feel you and to show him your tits. I don’t know why, but I did like it! Damn, if I didn’t have this stupid stent in my cock, I’m sure that I would be hard as a rock!”

“Double damn! Right now I think I’d like your hard cock in me! It’s going to be hard staying a married virgin for three more weeks!” Then, very hesitantly, I added, “You know, when he was rubbing that sun lotion on me, he went down to my bottom and put the screen on my hips and I think he tried to get his fingers under my suit. The pants are too tight, but I think, no, I’m sure, he tried.”

“Isn’t that something? Can’t blame him for that, I guess. Feeling your ass probably got him a bit hot! You don’t have much covered there! What’d you do?”

“Believe me, I’m well aware of that! Fortunately, as I said, these brief suits have to fit very tight or they’ll slip off or move out of place. It was just a moment, anyway. However, there was something else. When he came back up my side, he had his fingers on the side of my breasts. I know it was deliberate because he stayed there far longer than he needed to. I didn’t know what to do, so I just lay there letting him do it!”

“Wow! That’s something! How far did he get – all around them?”

“Oh no, I was lying flat and it was just the part that bulged out on the side.”

“Damn, that’s something! Maybe you should have raised up a bit so he could have felt more!”

Alan! Do you want him to actually feel me? Would you like that?”

“Oh, I don’t know about that, although, it does sound very sexy!”

“Well, he didn’t feel all the way, but I did raise up just as bit when he was on the left breast and his fingers almost got to my nipple! It was right then that you wanted to go into the water. I don’t know what I would have done if we hadn’t gotten up right then.”

“God, what lousy timing! If he comes over this afternoon, I won’t move and maybe you will get your tit felt!”

“Oh, come on! Do you really want me to lie here right beside you and let another man feel my tits?” My arousal was shown by my use of the word “tits,” something I never did. “That would be something: here on my honeymoon, married for four and a half days, here for three and one half, and being fondled by a man I just met this morning! Unreal!”

“Well, it may be weird and unreal, but it sounds like fun!”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, but I’ll admit I was intrigued by the idea. It was one thing to, surreptitiously, let Bob touch my breast, or even, in the heat of the moment in the water, have Alan really urge him to grab them, but for him to seemingly want Bob to actually feel me was something else. I was ready to admit that I might enjoy going topless and, obviously, I had joined in, happily, when wrestling around in the water, but I didn’t know if I was ready to have a real sexual contact with Bob. Gods, I hardly knew him! Still, I definitely felt a tingling in my cunt when I thought about lying there and letting him feel me with Alan’s complete approval! After hesitating for several moments, I finally replied, “I don’t know what I should say. Look, if you really want for me to let him feel me, I’ll certainly do it. I feel funny though. You’re the only one who has touched them like that. It’s one thing to have him do something as he did then, but it’s something else to plan to let him do it!”

“I think it would be really hot! Think how we could talk about it after we got home! That’d get us hot anytime we thought of it. It was wild watching him squeeze your tits in the water and saw him looking at them afterwards! Boy, what it would be like seeing him feel you bare tits! I’ll bet that you’d really get turned on!”

“Damn it, ok, if you really want me to be felt, I’ll go along with it, but I don’t know how I’d let him do it with you right there. In the first place, I’d have to raise up so he could get to my tits and he’d know I was letting him – and I don’t think he’d do that with you right there! It’s one thing to feel them over my bra in the water when we were all playing around, but this would be very different!”

“Yeah, you’re probably right about that. Look, I’ll have the paper up, reading, and I’ll be turned away. That way you can raise up on your elbows with your tits hanging down. I’ll bet that he will take a chance that I won’t know what he’s doing. I won’t be able to see much but you can tell me later.”

“Oh, Hon, I don’t think that I could actually raise up like that. If you really want me to, I’ll raise up enough so that he’ll be able to get his hand completely under me. That’ll be quite a bit and it’d be a lot less obvious. Gods, I can’t believe that we’re figuring out how to let a man feel my boobs! But if that’s what you want, I’ll do what I can! Come on, let’s go inside – I have a very hot cunt that needs attention!”

We hurried into the cottage, me still wearing nothing but my pants. As we had become more sexually active in the last few months, we had developed a pattern by which to satisfy each other while maintaining by virginity. Letting the steam out! For me, Alan usually started by lightly stroking my cunt area until I was aroused, followed, often, by fingering me, touching my hymen, frequently whispering something about my “cherry” which he was going to break soon. Usually at that point, when I was really hot and wet, I would draw my legs up until my knees almost touched my breasts and he would move in and begin licking me, his tongue running between my cunt lips up to my clit. The wetter I was the better he liked it and, when I was ready to cum, he would concentrate on my clit, flicking the tip of the tongue rapidly over it until I exploded. I always came vigorously and powerfully and he would continue lightly licking as I came down from my high. I loved coming that way and, having me respond so vigorously, got him hotter than ever.

I had become well acquainted with Alan’s cock – which had no trouble becoming hard in such circumstances before the stent and medications got in the way. I basically gave him a “hand job,” jacking off the cock while fondling his balls. He usually came relatively quickly with a veritable shower of white cum which covered my hands and, frequently, my face since he liked me to watch it closely. While he didn’t suggest it, I think he hoped that I would take in in mouth and suck him, but I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. I assumed that I would do that someday, but not yet. These practices, really mutual masturbation, I guess, served their purposes and left us satisfied, but we looked forward to the “real thing.”

However, as I hurried into the bedroom, stripped off my pants and jumped onto the bed, I wasn’t thinking of anything but going off. I had had an amazing afternoon, crowned by my husband urging me to let myself be felt by another man. This time I didn’t even wait for the preliminaries, just flinging myself on my back, raising my legs and spreading them. When Alan touched my clit, I went an almost continual series of orgasms. I was writhing about, humping up and down in a perpetual state of excitement, almost throwing Alan away from my cunt as I thrashed about. That went on, unbelievably, for almost ten minutes before I finally came under control. I was shocked as Alan raised up between my parted legs, his face shiny with what could only be the flood of moisture that had poured out of my cunt.

He had a shocked look on his face, as he finally blurted out, “Good god, that was unbelievable! I thought that I was going to be either suffocated or drowned – or both. You were so wet and slippery that a baseball bat could have gotten into you!” He got up and a towel, saying as he dried his face, “You were so hot that you should have caught on fire! I think you liked what went on today – or,” a big smile coming over his face, “maybe the idea of having your tits felt set you off!” I just lay there limp as a dish rag. Alan began to slowly and lightly run his fingers over by cunt lips, and, then, gently, over my clit. It felt good, but I was exhausted and drained. With a sort of smile on his face, he asked me, “Are you going topless on the beach now?”

I wasn’t thinking too clearly right than, but I managed to mumble, “Oh, I guess so. I know that you want me to, and after today, I think I’ll be able to.” Then, with a little grin as I began to recover, “My tits are better than those two girls! I think I might enjoy showing them off!”

Alan laughed, happy that I was coming around to his point of view, adding, “You have better tits than anyone on the beach, maybe better than anyone in Belize! Anyone would be glad to see them – or, better, to feel them. Bob felt them through you bra this afternoon. Are you going to let him feel them bare tomorrow?”

He had such an eager look on his face, almost begging me to say “yes,” getting me to confirm the tacit agreement I had made earlier, but I wasn’t hot now, and I just couldn’t say it right then. “Oh, Alan, I don’t know. Let’s not talk about it now. I’ll see tomorrow how I feel and how you’ll feel after a night’s sleep. We were really playing around today and we got carried away, and maybe having your wife’s naked tits felt may not seem so attractive then. I’ll tell you what I’ll do now if you really want me to. I’ll take a shower, put the pants of my other bathing suit on, and we can go down to the beach café with me topless! How would that do?”

His face lit up like a Christmas tree, questions about having my boobs felt pushed out of his mind, temporarily, at least. “OK! Get you little ass off the bed and into the shower! People will be drooling over your tits! This is great!”

Truthfully, I didn’t see any drooling, but there was a lot of ogling! I wore another suit bottom that covered me a little bit more, but I actually walked down the beach for a half-mile with my breasts bare. It felt very peculiar. Obviously, I had walked around the house completely naked so I knew what my breasts felt like as I moved, but walking for a distance outside was very different. Each step caused them to jounce and quiver so that I always was completely aware of movement which was unfamiliar to me. I had looked with interest when I had seen other girl’s boobs doing the same thing as they walked by, but I had had no idea that the feeling would be so pronounced. Actually, I began to enjoy the feeling because it made me constantly aware that my “tits” were naked, and I thought of them as tits.

The ogling began almost as soon as we got down to the beach and I, for the first time, was half naked in public. As we strolled along the waterline, we saw a small cluster of young men (probably college students) sprawled on the sand some distance ahead near where the resort had beach umbrellas permanently emplaced. As we approached, three girls (18+) came toward us passed the boys, and as they sauntered by, they were looked over, but with no significant reaction – a few nudges, a few sly comments, but nothing more. As the girls passed us, I looked at their tits and realized that I was much better and that was confirmed by the way they looked at mine. That sent a wave of confidence through me as we went by the fellows. As we passed, I was startled by the gaping looks as their eyes ran over me. They didn’t say a thing as we passed, but their eyes never left my boobs. As we went on, past a small snack stand, I suddenly heard a cacophony of sound, each one seemingly having something to say about me and my tits. Alan grinned beside me, “How was that for a reaction? I’ll bet that there’s a bunch of hard cocks back there. Boy, talk about an impression!”

I honestly was startled. I knew my breasts were large and well-shaped, but I never before this trip seen other girls with their's bare. I really was surprised at the boys’ reactions – or, more accuracy, their total lack of reaction, other than staring – as I passed them. Then, to hear them erupt behind me! At that moment, I think I became something of an exhibitionist. I wanted to show them off, to know that I could excite others by exposing my tits. It was very heady, and Alan’s enjoyment of that exposure made it all the better.

When we got to the little café and sat at a small table on the terrace, the excitement continued. There were three or four other couples there, one of them with a topless woman, but all looked (some staring) at me as we sat down. I was in a peculiar mental state: topless in public, sitting at a table ordering food while the waiter and everyone else was focused on my tits – wow! Things gradually settled down and people went back to their food, but I’ll admit that I was on a high while we ate and, even later, as we strolled home. There was one more thing, though. As we approached the spot where we would turn away from the water toward our cottage, Alan suddenly pulled away from me and went a little further down the beach and bent down to pick up something. He came back holding something which he showed me with a grin, “Look, your bra washed ashore.” Sure enough, the top which the men had pulled off of me earlier had come back. Do you think you will want to wear it tomorrow?” We both knew the answer to that question.

Needless to say, I was really excited when we went to bed, and Alan set me off twice. I couldn’t believe that I had walked, half naked, down the beach with eyes glued to my breasts. Then, even more unbelievable, I had sat at an outside café, with people all around, and ate dinner as if I had done that all my life. Every time I looked down I was shocked again, particularly since my nipples seemed to protrude a full inch from the breasts! Alan admitted that he was surprised at the composure I showed and wished, probably for the fiftieth time that day, that he wasn’t taking that damn medicine!

Inevitably, the question of having my tits felt came up again, but I still put off committing myself, although I knew that he would convince me if he really wanted it. I still couldn’t understand his attitude, for he knew that I’d never done anythingbefore and he never had expressed any interest in me exhibiting myself, much less actually doing something like that. Still, neither of us had ever dreamed of doing what we already had done. Alan had, as I said before, urged me to go topless, but only after we saw so many others doing so once we got to Belize. I had to think that his inability to screw me contributed to his desire to expose me and, even, to urge Bob to feel me through my bra in the water. One thing led to another and, as happens when excitement overwhelms restraint, he got my bra off. It was a giant step from urging me to join the topless brigade, but it was another even bigger step to take my bra off so a specific man could see my tits! In a way it was like what can happen at a fraternity party when things get out of hand and you do things that humiliateyou the following morning! I certainly didn’t want our honeymoon ruined because Alan regretted letting someone feel me – or, even more, regretting setting up a situation where I could surreptitiously help it to happen. I could see that setting up your wife, actually, your bride, so another man could feel her could be something a man would really regret when he came to his senses! Still, Alan seemed really interested, but I insisted that I would not commit myself until tomorrow.

Wednesday, August 5th. When tomorrow became today, I really thought that sleeping on it overnight had brought him back to reality, because he never mentioned the subject as we got dressed. It was our 4th day in Belize, and we planned to drive into town and do a little shopping, so I wore shorts and a blouse but, to my own surprise, left off my bra. I don’t think that I ever had left the house without a bra since my boobs grew past an A-cup, but, for some reason, probably the sexiness of walking on the beach last evening, it just felt good. As we got out of the car and walked down the street, I felt that jouncing and quivering from yesterday combined with the feeling of my hard nipples on the fabric of my blouse. I noticed numerous glances, and a few stares from passers-by, all but a few being admiring or envious, and it turned a shopping trip into an almost erotic event. Alan, of course, loved it, eagerly drawing my attention, subtly, to the most persistent members of my audience. I was excited!

One thing I did want was one or two additional bathing suits – only the bottoms –because I hated putting on a wet suit and I didn’t like my second, much more modest, suit that I had worn at home, particularly after wearing the revealing one here. Belize, particularly in beach areas, has no shortage of shopping for clothing, and we went into several shops with me trying on a wide selection of bathing suit bottoms. Unlike many U.S. stores, selling bras and pants separately is the rule, but the problem was not finding bottoms, but finding one’s we liked. We finally entered a much larger women’s store where the selection was much wider, and I took several into the dressing room. I felt funny coming out wearing a blouse with no bra and a minimum pair of pants, but Alan loved the show, as I’m afraid, did several other customers. There were two I liked and looked good on me, but were just a bit too big. Alan couldn’t see the problem until I twisted a bit and the front triangle shifted, exposing an ample amount of cunt hair. (That’s when the audience perked up!) “See,” I said, “what happens? Remember what I said about these suits having to fit very tightly to prevent that. It’d probably fall off in the water!” Alan reluctantly agreed, although I don’t think he minded the idea of a little exposure.