Adulterous Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday August 10th. Monday came, as it always does, the ninth day of our honeymoon! We had been married for all of ten days and I was prepared to let another man see and feel me completely naked. Alan and I had worked out a complete scenario so it could happen – lying there in bed last night, scheming about how we could make it happen, was weird, but we both knew we wanted it. Once again, if Alan’s cock could have worked, it would have been a record breaking night, but we had to postpone that until we got home. That being the case, we planned to enjoy the illicit fun with Bob now and remember it then! As it happened, everything went as we had hoped, and it was even better than we expected – Bob even threw in something completely unexpected that really turned us on!

I’ll admit that, despite getting hot at the thought, I was somewhat apprehensive at the idea of actually having his hands on my cunt and being naked. As a result, we planned to leave less time for those things that day. So, we went scuba diving off of a nearby key, staying there into the afternoon. It actually was fun and I even was able concentrate on the fish and under water sights for most of the time. We got back to our cottage about mid-afternoon and, to no real surprise, Bob came over just as we were going in. Obviously, he had been watching for our return! Alan got them a couple of drinks and headed down to our place. As they left, I told them that I wanted to change suits and rinse out the one I had worn that morning, but that I’d be right out. I did change, and in a few minutes, I joined them wearing the pink panties we had bought on Wednesday.

“Wow, look at you,” Bob blurted out as I sat down on the mats. You look very sexy!”

“Well, I’ve had enough water for today, do I thought I might as well wear another pair of the panties we bought. I darn sure can’t wear panties into the water.” then, blushing, “I proved that yesterday, thanks to you two!”

Alan chimed in with, “Pink really looks good on you! Actually, I bet they’d look better wet!”

“Now, you just forget that! I’ll wear the panties on dry land, but not in the water! I’m not even sure about wearing these pink ones on the beach the way I wore the turquoise and blue ones. These are fine for lying here like this, but probably not when anyone else can see them. I shouldn’t be wearing panties out in company, anyway! Here, give me the sunscreen! I had a lot on while we were diving, but it’s washed off by now.”

As we had anticipated, Bob immediately offered to put it on me (a very safe assumption on our part), and I just lay back and let him do it. I was still a bit apprehensive about how I would respond if, as we expected, he went under my panties, but, honestly, I was looking forward to it! He put a large quantity of the lotion on his hand, quickly did my shoulders and concentrated on my tits. It’s amazing how rapidly feeling my tits became commonplace and I accepted his hands on them almost as if they were Alan’s – of course, not too long before, Alan feeling them had been traumatic! In this case, I felt relatively little as he fondled and squeezed them because I was internally atwitter about what he would do when he got down to my panties. First, the material was very thin if he felt me through them, and the elastic holding them on was not designed to keep fingers from exploring underneath them. We had planned on this, but, of course, there always was the possibility that he would be gentlemanly and not take advantage of the situation! Fat chance!

He smoothed the sunscreen over my stomach as he had done before, but when he reached the top of the panties, they didn’t resist as the bathing suit did, and his fingers went, unimpeded underneath and into my cunt hair. It took a great deal of nerve to ignore what he was doing and just lie there as if nothing unusual was going on! It didn’t last long, just a quick swipe through the hair and back out and down my legs. As he had before, he spread the lotion on the top and sides of my legs down to my feet, and started back up. This, of course, is where, until yesterday, I had kept my legs together, frustrating any efforts to feel my thighs and upwards. Yesterday I had finally opened them and permitted him to feel up to the crotch of my suit and the edge of my cunt. Today, however, there was only the extremely thin crotch piece of the panties and the relatively weak elastic protecting me. My previous desire to slow things down would have required me to keep my legs closed for another day, but that desire was gone! So, I opened my legs and welcomed his endeavors. However, yesterday I had actually spread my legs, giving him plenty of room to work on my entire crotch, particularly the partially exposed cut lips. This time I was more conservative (if I can even use that word in a case like this), and just opened up enough that his hand could go between my legs up my thighs. When he got to the top, it was easy for him to feel my cunt through my panties, but the leg elastic bands were locked in the crease of my leg where he couldn’t get to them. Still, the thin fabric was no impediment to his knowing the feel of my cunt! He stroked up and down, running his fingers through the groove between the lips and, even, wiggling the tips over my clit. He didn’t actually touch my cunt, but he certainly knew what it felt like!

This didn’t take long – actually, I clamped my legs together to cause him to move on – but, in addition to the unbelievable sensation of Bob’s fingers working on my cunt through the panties, I could actually see his hand moving as I peered down between my tits! I was too wrapped up in the whole scenario to go off, but if his fingers had tickled my clit a little longer, I might have! In any case, he finished and we all just lay there talking about mundane things. Mostly, I just lay there, not really trusting my conversational abilities after being felt and anticipating more. Finally, the time came for me to turn over and offer my other side to Bob’s manipulations.

As always, he started at my shoulders and worked downwards, hardly bothering with the bulge of my breasts – he had more important areas to touch! His hand ran all over my back and along my hips, over all the exposed areas. Then, without hesitation, slide the hand right underneath the hip level waistband of my panties, going downward almost to my cunt. My legs were together, so he couldn’t actually get to it, just to the beginning of the lips. Then, totally unexpectedly, he drew his finger back up through the division of my bottom, right over my…my.. Asshole! The finger actually paused there and rubbed it for an instant, and he pulled his hand back out and went on down my legs as if nothing had happened! I was in a state of shock! I had never even thought of being touched there – I thought he would just feel my hips but not to go in there! I suddenly had a different type of arousal which fired me up, but made me worry a bit about the next act in our planned scenario!

We lay there, casually talking and, as it was getting on toward supper time, I suggested that we probably should go in. Alan then said, “It’s still pretty hot. I’d like to take another dip before we go eat.”

I, of course, as planned, replied, “Go ahead if you want to. I’m not going in again, for I don’t want to go inside and change and I can’t go in the water wearing these panties. You two go ahead, I’ll wait here.” This, of course, was what Alan expected, and, after signaling Bob, he got up, reached down and put one arm behind my shoulder and his other hand under my knees. Bob did the same thing from the other side and, suddenly, I was lifted up and the almost ran with me to the water. I, of course, was kicking and screaming, demanding that they put me down, etc.! The beach was almost deserted, but the few people walking along the shore stared and laughed as I was carried into the water and, unceremoniously, dumped in over my head. I floundered around trying to get my feet under me and, finally surfaced, wiping the water from my eyes. “Unfortunately,” in the struggle and the battle with the waves, my panties had slipped down, revealing my entire triangle of cunt hair. I stood there with the water at my thighs, saying nasty things to Alan and Bob, when a chorus of whistles and appreciative calls alerted me to my exposure! I dropped down under the water, jerked my panties up while turning beet red, and swam further out away from shore.

Actually, I had expected to have my panties down, but not so early and, certainly, without an audience! Thus, my blushing and flustered reaction was legitimate. I was embarrassed which worked well with our plans – I didn’t have to act! In fact, when facing them after recovering my composure, I was able to rant at them with real sincerity. They, definitely, merely laughed and began a game of “swimming under water and pulling Nita’s panties down!” They loved that game (and, of course, so did I), and both availed themselves of judicious fondling as my panties went up and down. For the first time, Bob actually had his hand, briefly, on my bare cunt. I loved it, although I got tired of being dunked under water. So, I signaled Alan that it was time for the next step in our scenario. As he swam toward me and I “attempted” to get away, I pushed my panties down my legs until they were below my hips. When Alan caught me, he grabbed the panties by the crotch and easily pulled them off. I screamed in horror, yelling, “Alan give them back! Come on, that’s not funny, give them back!”

Needless to say, he ignored my commands and swam away with a naked me following. I didn’t know if anyone on shore could see my naked bottom as I swam vigorously after him and, frankly, I didn’t care. He led me a chase, dangling the panties from his fingers as I got close, then swimming away. Then, we proceeded with our plan (which I actually had suggested) to turn the chase into a keep-a-way game, or “throw Nita’s panties over her head to the other man and drive her crazy” game. I would get to the guy with the panties, struggle while he held them over his head, and, after an appropriate time of wrestling (and feeling), he would throw them to the other. Finally, exhausted, I gave up. Waiting until I could see that there was nobody nearby on the beach, I cried, “Keep the damn panties! I’m going in!” Leaving them, I waded ashore, falling once in the surf, and, bent over to hide what I could, darted toward our place.

There was no one nearby, but I still had the feeling the eyes were upon me as I ran. However, a week ago I could never run across that beach naked if there was no one in fifty miles! Alan and Bob were still struggling through the surf when I reached the mats, so I had time to quickly grab a towel, run it over my body and, then, tie it around my waist. I could have run to the cottage immediately, but that was not in our plans. I waited until they were almost on me before I turned up the path and “tried” to escape – of course, I didn’t make it! I barely got to the edge of the mats before they caught me, Alan yelled, “Here, Nita, you forgot your panties!” Bob saved his breath and caught the loosely tied towel as I turned to run. As I tried to pull away, needless to say, he ended up with a towel in his hand and I ended up naked! I grabbed one corner of the towel and we began a struggle over it, me so worked up and angry (supposedly) that I ignored my nudity. If anyone had been near it would have been quite a sight. As I said before, when I lay down, I was concealed by the low dunes on both sides of out mats, but when I sat up I could see all up and down the beach. Of course, anyone out there could see me when I sat up. Now, I was standing, naked, fighting over a towel!

Obviously, that was not a battle that I was going to win, even if I wanted to, and eventually, the towel slipped from my hand as I lost my footing and fell, unceremoniously, to the mats. I lay there, flat on my back, saying very unkind things about both men, so furious that I wasn’t concerned about my exposure. Suddenly sanity returned and I hastily attempted to cover my pubic area with my hands. “Come on, you guys! Stop this! Let me put something on!”

Alan laughed, “Why do you want to put something on? You look good this way! What do you think, Bob?”

“Right, bare is better!!”

“You clowns! Damn it, let me up!“ I started struggling again, requiring me to remove my sheltering hand, exposing myself completely. I got partway up and fell back down, my legs going up and spreading as I hit the mat, giving a good, if quick, view of my cunt.

“Wow, honey, there’s nothing better than fighting a nude woman. That was a great view, huh Bob?”

“Yeah, the more she fights, the better it is!”

Finally, I gave in and just lay there. I looked up at them and began another tirade and, suddenly, really gave up, saying, laughing as I did so, “Ok, go ahead! Look! You’ve seen it all now, anyway!” Our scenario had come to its conclusion and I was naked in front of Bob, which is what we’d planned. Oddly enough, I wasn’t even nervous of embarrassed – in fact, I felt like preening and displaying myself!

However, that equanimity vanished when Bob grinned and said, “It’s nice to see that you’re a real blond!”

Before I could react, even realize what he had said, Alan chimed in with, “Yep, every hair is blond!”

With that, I was embarrassed and I reflectively slapped my hand over my triangle of cunt hair and drew my legs up to hide as much as possible. Almost immediately, I recovered, took my hand away and, with mock anger, squealed at them, “If you two are going to talk about my hair color, I’m going in!” Then, without hurrying or covering myself, I sedately walked away.

My haughty exit was hampered, however, when Bob called out, “That’s a nice little ass!” I broke and ran, feeling a blush of historic proportions washing over me.

That evening really was fun as the three of us tried another restaurant, one that was off the beach so that I had to cover up. All evening there were sly comments from each of them about various parts of my anatomy. Bob seemed as free as Alan, even specifically mentioning my blond hair several times. I loved it; like a schoolgirl being attended by two attractive men and being teased like schoolgirls like to be teased – getting to act kittenish and shyly embarrassed when any subtlety sexual allusion is made. As we walked home down the beach, the men seemed to take turns putting their arms around me, giving my tits a delicate squeeze, even commenting one time that my tits feel really nice through a shirt, but not as good as bare! I honestly don’t recall which one said it, but, in any case, the other agreed. It really was almost as if I wasn’t married to Alan, just out with two men who acted as fraternity brothers rather than a husband and a friend, a new friend at that. Thus, our scheme for our day’s activities has gone perfectly. Bob’s fingers had been in my cunt hair and he had felt my entire ass, even touched my asshole. I had been naked just as we had planned – me being innocent and, despite my struggles, being stripped by them. My cunt hadn’t been felt yet or, for that matter, been seen close up, but that was to be part of tomorrow’s activities! First, however, I needed a session of sex from Alan’s tongue and fingers to calm me down for today!

Tuesday, August 11. Another perfect day in paradise, and Alan and I had made plans for more sexual activities involving Bob. It’s funny how your perspective can change so quickly. We came to Belize for a honeymoon, just the two of us with no thought or interest in other people. However, most honeymooners are wrapped up with each other because, at least in large part, of sex. Unfortunately, that was postponed for us (except for Alan working on me), so our experience was different. We did all of the tourist things, like everyone else, but that important element that makes honeymoons different from regular vacations was missing form ours. The first three days were fun but quiet, and then we met Bob.

Somehow, he seemed to bring something of the missing element, in part by his obvious interest in looking over my body. As I said before, I always was very conservative in dress, showing little or nothing until I met Alan, and, even then, my exposure was private. Now, suddenly, I was on a beach, somewhat secluded but not private, wearing a bikini much briefer than I had ever conceived of. Then, Bob not only scanned my body in a way that made me very self-conscious, but surprisingly for a newly married woman, not unpleasantly so. Then, when he felt the sides of my breasts, my mind was really in a tizzy. But, the sex play in the water, the blatant feeling of by boobs by Alan and Bob and, then, of all things, going topless in public – suddenly, a relatively sexless honeymoon took on a completely different aspect! Things just pyramided after that with both Alan and me doing things that would have been inconceivable two weeks, or for that matter, a week ago. Somehow, and inexplicably, as said before, the sexual element that was missing was found in a kind of threesome.

Alan obviously was turned on by exposing me and putting me into sexual situations with Bob, situations which became more and more erotic. He wanted for Bob to see and feel me, going further each time. Even more surprising, I liked it, going along with each new step, each new exposure! As I detailed above, I had that sudden feeling that we were going too fast, but I never suggested that we should do anything but slow things down. Certainly, I never suggested, or even mentioned stopping, just going a bit slower. When Alan agreed to that, I was, in effect, given control of our timetable, and Alan and I became co-conspirators, not just him acting and me going along. So, we planned the sex games in which I wore panties instead of bathing suit pants so Bob could feel under them! We planned the games in the water that led to me being naked! Somehow, the issue of how fast to go no longer concerned me. So, here it was, Tuesday, married for eleven days, and I was preparing to be naked and fondled by another man, a man I had just met a week ago! And, perhaps the oddest thing, my husband of eleven days was eagerly looking forward to watching!

I should say that sex was not all we were thinking of, for we went golfing Tuesday morning, August 11. I know little about the game, but the resort included golf among its amenities and Alan wanted to try the course. We had lunch at the clubhouse and returned to the cottage in the early afternoon. Wearing my regular suit bottoms that were not as daring as the bikini pants I had bought locally or, of course, the panties I had worn before. Thus, I was, relatively, conservative despite having bare breasts. We were surprised, and disappointed that Bob did not show up immediately, so I put sunscreen on myself (with Alan doing my back) and we headed for the water, just as he arrived. He joined us, of course, and the three of us plunged into the incoming waves. There were quite a few people on the beach and in the water, but the area directly in front of our cottage and “spot” was still pretty unoccupied, letting Alan and me proceed with the “plan for today!”

We played around, jumping over the waves before they broke and, particularly me, floating in the quieter water away from shore. However, a major part of my floating was me being pulled through the water with my “handles” grasped firmly by one or the other of the men. I couldn’t help wondering how much the people on the beach could see. That became more significant when I was being floated by Bob’s grip on my tits and Alan, standing at my feet, reached up, grabbed the top of my pants, which was low on my hips, and pulled down. Suddenly, my pants were whipped down my legs, and before I could even react, even to protest, they were off in Alan’s hand as he swam away. There I was, held up by Bob’s hands on my breasts with my now-naked body floating on the surface! I gasped and struggled, pulled away from Bob, and finally got my feet under me.

1...45678...25