Adulterous Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“What? Why not!”

At that point, Alan explained his predicament. He described in detail the impact of an immense kidney stone and the gruesome insertion of that stupid stent. “Then, to reduce the pain and potential damage from getting hard, I have to take a damn pill that Nita calls a reverse Viagra! Add to that, if I lay flat on my back, I go to sleep until she wakes me up! I’d probably roast in the sun without waking up if she didn’t shake me! So, here I am on a honeymoon in a tropical paradise with a woman like that and I can‘t even screw her! The bedroom is just for sleeping which is why we‘re all over the place instead of doing what honeymooners are supposed to be doing!”

“This isn’t permanent, I assume?”

“God, no, thank heavens! As soon as we get home that damn stent comes out, the pill is stopped and Nita’s in for some real screwing!”

I chimed in with, “Alan! Stop talking like that! It’s embarrassing! In any case, it’s only a short time to wait and we’re really having fun here. Sex can wait – we have years for that!” I had been surprised about Alan discussing his physical problem, but it probably was good so Bob would understand our un-honeymoon-like actions.

The rest of the evening was perfect. When we left the restaurant, through the same gauntlet, I walked proudly, breasts out and enjoying the feeling of daring as I did so. It was still bright out, nightfall comes late there, and I really enjoyed the walk back between the two men. There were still many people out and it was fun being the center of attention with the sexual thrill of knowing that I was almost naked. I loved the feeling!

However, right after we passed several couples who really looked me up and down (despite the fact that the women were topless, themselves), I suddenly broke into gales of laughter. Bob and Alan stared at me in wonderment, seeing nothing funny that would cause such an explosion. I just couldn’t stop and actually fell to the sand and rolled over in a paroxysm of laughter that almost made it hard to breathe. Finally, I was able to get myself mostly under control, although my mirth still broke through with seemingly no cause. Obviously, the men wanted to know what was going on, but I knew that I couldn’t get through an explanation without exploding right then, so I just stammered out, “Wait till we get back! I can’t talk now.” They pulled me to my feet, but I was still staggering about – actually exhausted by my laughter seizure, so Bob put his arm around me for a few steps, “accidentally” letting his hand run over my tit as he “helped” me. Alan made some kind of joke about “handles,” but I didn’t hear exactly what, and I didn’t ask him to repeat it! Still, it signified that he saw Bob’s hand on my breast and didn’t object.

We got back to our cottage and I slumped down on a chaise on the little terrace in front. Bob and Alan sat down and waited for an explanation. I was just sprawled there, legs hanging loose, and started laughing again. I was more under control now, so I was able to tell something of my background.

When I was growing up, my Aunt Agatha, my mother‘s sister, lived with us. She was very conservative when it came to feminine modesty, even for a little girl. From the earliest time I can remember, she harped on being decorous at all times, even at home, and I can almost hear her directing, “Anita, keep your legs together” or, musically, “Anita, I can see your panties!” By the time I was a teenager, she had drilled it into me so that I tightened my knees together when she came into the room even if they already were together! Gods, the silly things you remember. When my breasts started to grow, I was about 12, she told my mother, “You’ve got the get Anita a brassiere. Her points are starting to show!” Of course, they really would have shown later, for I was a B-cup when I was 16, and I began wearing bras that were industrial strength and thickness by high school. Her training took and I became one of the most conservative dressers in high school and college. Actually, I do love her and I wanted to please her, so I guess I took on many of her traits.

That gradually changed after graduation. I was still conservative in my clothes, but I began to dress more like the people I worked with and, of course, Alan’s influence after we started going together liberated me even more. In any case, as we were walking back, Aunt Agatha came to mind and I actually thought I could hear her sing song voice, “Anita, I can see your panties!” Here I was, strolling along, in public, almost naked, wearing nothing but my panties! Everybody could see my panties. Everyone could see my “points” and the tits around them! It was so bizarre that I couldn’t stop laughing! Oh, if she could see me now! Here I am now, lying here in just the position she hated, legs open, showing my panties! I could almost hear her saying, “Anita, what on earth are you doing! Where are your clothes?” Since she had paid for half of our honeymoon and I do love her, I suppose that I should have shown her and her moral instructions more respect, but, right then, I was lost in my new hedonism!

As I thought that, I raised up and looked down at my bare breasts and past them to my panties and suddenly realized that I was revealing more than I knew. In the rolling around in the sand and the sprawling on the chaise, the panties had pulled aside and a generous amount of cunt hair was prominently displayed! Suddenly embarrassed, I pulled the panty elastic back where it belonged, saying, “Damn it, that’s why panties are dangerous to wear out! Unlike bathing suits, they don’t have any structure to keep them in place. And you two, you might have warned me!”

“Why would we do that? You looked very sexy lying there like that!” Alan replied.

Bob agreed, “Very nice! You can wear them like that anytime for me!”

“You two are just alike! Panties are underwear, not bathing suits, and, Alan, that’s why I can’t wear them in the water – they wouldn’t stay on!”

“What’s wrong with that?”

With that, I threw a pillow at him and got up, “That’s enough of that! I’m going in!”

That effectively ended the sexiest night of my life – up till then. I had loved every second of it, even the exposure of the cunt hair. When we were alone, I tried to wreck the bed again. We talked at length about the evening and, despite the excess exposure, or, probably, partly because of it, we agreed that we loved the direction our honeymoon was taking. While I didn’t say so, I pretty much committed myself to moving onward.

Thursday, August 6. The following morning was the fifth day of our honeymoon. It was amazing how easy it was to get dressed for the beach when all you had to put on was a pair of bikini pants. It’s also amazing how easy it was to accept going braless in public. I honestly never thought of how different it was until I was going out of the door! I got another chuckle out of it as I thought of Aunt Agatha! She never would have said, “Anita, go back and put your bra on“, because it would have been totally impossible for her to even think of anyone going out without one. It would be like her saying, “Anita, keep your feet on the ground and don’t float away!” You don’t instruct people not to do things that they couldn’t do anyway, and going outside without a bra just couldn‘t be done

We were quite venturesome that day, walking down the beach close to a mile, and I actually went parasailing. I was scared, at first, but I lost that fear once I was several hundred feet in the air. The view was beautiful and Alan, afterwards, said I looked like a Valkyrie, floating through the air with my bare tits cleaving the air. We also rode a jet ski, which Alan loved, but I didn’t. We ate in another café-type place, and trudged back home, tired and ready to just lie around. Later, we walked along the shore for awhile, and then lay down on our mats to read. Just then, Bob appeared and we talked about a variety of things, including last night and we agreed that it had been a lot of fun. Then, I turned over, and without being asked, he picked up the bottle of sunscreen and applied it to my back, down over my hips (unsuccessfully probing again to try to get under my pants) and back up on my side. When he got to the bulge of my breasts, I just raised up, as if it were nothing, and he fondled and squeezed them, one after the other as if that were a normal part of putting on sunscreen. It really was amazing. I just lay there, raised up on my elbows, my chin resting on my hands, while he felt me. Very matter of fact, and no attempt to conceal what he was doing. What had been yesterday a major erotic event was now accepted as routine. However, that doesn’t mean that it was not sexually exciting! Believe me, it was! In fact, as he did it, I squeezed my legs together surreptitiously, putting pressure on my cunt and clit. I had to control myself to keep from going off. This time there was no question that Alan saw what was happening and that he didn’t mind having his wife’s tits felt.

Friday, August 7th. His approval was confirmed the following day, when Bob joined us in the water after lunch. The water was rough with breaking waves, and the swim time turned into “dunk Nita and lift her back up by her tits.” They were felt under the water, on top of the water and, a few times well above the water. After one of those occasions when I was literally lifted out of the water by my convenient handles, I finally protested, “If you guys keep this up I’m going to have to go in! My tits are going to be covered with bruises! Come on, just feel them, don’t wreck them!” Obviously, the sex play had really fired me up to permit me to say such a thing – telling them, particularly, of course, Bob, to “just feel them,” certainly gave free license. Things did settle down, and they did feel me and tow me around by my handles.

When we finally staggered ashore after the exhausting, but enjoyable, sex play, I just threw myself on the mat and just lay there. I really was tired. Bob picked up the sunscreen and held it out to me, saying, “You’d better put this on. It was certainly washed off in the water.” Then, repeating his previous jocular offer, “Unless you want me to do it for you!” Obviously, he expected the same haughty refusal as before, but surprising myself (and Alan), I just said, “Why not. You’ve been handling my tits in the water for almost an hour. Go ahead and put the stuff on them!”

“Wow, that’ll be a pleasure!”

He proceeded to carefully apply the sunscreen all over the front of my body, feeling all of me, particularly, of course, my tits. Oh, it felt good. Alan said afterwards that he even felt a tingle in his cock as he saw Bob’s fingers touching every inch of me except that small area covered by my pants. Later, when I turned over, he did the same thing but this time, I didn’t even bother to raise up, just turning up a bit so his fingers could go under. When I turned back over later, he calmly reached over and squeezed my right tit as he got up to leave. So, on the 6th day of our honeymoon, another man was free to feel everything but my cunt right in front of my husband. The cameras caught every detail, so, at this rate, we were going to have a series of X-rated movies, me starring, when we got home! Still despite being wildly excited, I couldn’t help but wonder, "What next", and that caused a bit of trouble that night.

For now, however, I was fired up when we went in, jumping on the bed, eager for Alan to set me off. It didn’t take long the first time as he licked and fingered me to orgasm. I felt bad that I couldn’t do anything for him since I knew he was as excited as I was, but even if the medication hadn’t stopped his normal reaction, the stent would have hurt. He said that it wasn’t too bad since he was really turned on mentally. I don’t know if you can have a mental orgasm, but, as he said, he couldn’t do anything physical. His day will come, he said, and I’m sure he’s right. I can’t wait for real sex! Fingers and tongues work wondrously, but I want the whole thing! We talked at length about me just lying there face up, letting Bob feel everything, particularly my tits! How rapidly we had gone from being wildly excited because he surreptitiously touched the bulge of my flattened breasts to just letting him fondle and squeeze them right in front of Alan! We talked about that progression, and that is where the problem began.

We talked about how he continually tried to get a finger under the tight edges of my pants, laughing about how frustrating it must be for him. Even when his fingers ran over the crotch of my bathing suit, he still couldn’t feel anything. Then, Alan commented on how sexy I had looked last night: “That’s why the panties are better. If he felt the crotch of those thin panties, he would really get something out of it. I noticed yesterday that the nylon actually outlined your cunt lips, making it much sexier that the regular pants! Then, boy, when you were sprawled open on the chaise with cunt hair showing – wouldn’t he have loved to feel you then! Maybe you could wear the blue ones tomorrow.”

For some reason, my excitement emptied out of me like a drain had opened. “Oh, Alan, I don’t know. I’ll do what you want, but I think that we’re going to fast with this. I just don’t think I want him to feel my cunt – at least not this soon. I don’t know. We’ve been married for one whole week, and I love it. I love being married and I’ve loved being here, being with you and just doing things with you. Just lying around on the beach, talking, swimming, shopping – everything has been wonderful. Totally unexpectedly, however, we’ve gotten into this sex thing with Bob. We’ve only known him for four days and we both like him and he’s fun to be with, a friend, a close friend, we didn’t expect to find here. Both of us have really enjoyed the sex play and, while Aunt Agatha wouldn’t approve, I’ve become much more open and I’ve loved it. I can’t believe the things I’ve done, particularly wearing nothing but those panties Wednesday night. I was as high as if I had been drunk, and I guess I was on the euphoria caused by all I had done – and shone! I’ll even admit that I was pretty sure that my panties had slipped over and that he could see my cunt hair when we got home. I‘ve liked all of this and, of course, I‘ll do anything you want, but, I just think that we’re going too fast with it! The only thing he hasn’t touched and seen is my cunt, and, I guess, I would be more comfortable if we held off on that for a couple of days until I can adjust to all of this.”

“Look, honey, I’m certainly not going to push you to do more than you’re comfortable with. Maybe we got carried away by the excitement. I know, from your reaction in bed, that this all turns you on, but I suppose that there’s a limit. We certainly can take it slower and, I’ll tell you what, you set up a timetable! We’ll go on tomorrow doing what we did today, and you can decide when or if you want to do more. How’s that?”

“Oh, Alan, that would be perfect! I already have an idea that I think would be fun and sexy! Tomorrow is Saturday! We will have been married for one whole week, and I think we should celebrate. We’ll do the same thing we did yesterday. I’ll let Bob feel my tits in the water and, when we come out, I’ll let him put the sunscreen all over me. That way he can just feel my tits and the rest of me while you watch. We’ll both like that. Then, tomorrow night, let’s go out to that nice restaurant we saw to celebrate. We can ask Bob to come along, and I’m sure he will. This is a dress up place, so I’ll wear my garter belt and hose with my sheer panties and bra. We’ll tell Bob to come over when he’s ready, but I won’t be completely dressed when he gets here and I’ll “accidentally” come out without my dress on. I’ll be really embarrassed, but he’ll get to see me in my fancy underwear! What do you think?”

“Wow! That’s better than wearing the blue panties! It’s a deal!”

Saturday, August 8. And, that was just what we did. We spent the morning wandering aroundthe tourist area, people-watching and being watched – since I was topless. Actually, having a chance to be surrounded by people while my tits were bare was still novel and exciting to both of us, so it was fun. The afternoon we were at the beach and, of course, Bob showed up shortly after we lay down on our mats. We spent quite a bit of time in the water, and I think that one or the other of them had my breasts in their hands for 90% of the time. Once, each had one while the other held the other. Fun! When we came ashore and lay down, Bob, without asking, simply took the lotion and rubbed in on every part of my body while I was face up and repeated the performance when I turned over. All three of us enjoyed it immensely. Finally, we said we had to go in a bit early because we were going to dress up and go out to dinner in a fancy place to celebrate our anniversary. At that point, Alan, offhandedly, invited Bob to go with us and, unsurprisingly, he accepted and agreed to be at our place at 6 PM. The stage was set.

Actually, my plan worked to perfection, far better that I could have expected. Well before Bob was to arrive from his cottage next door, I had put on my makeup and put on my white bra, panties, garter belt and hose. I looked in the mirror and surprised myself. The bra and panties were as near transparent as you could imagine, and showed my nipples and cunt hair almost as if I were naked. The garter belt matched the bra and panties, and the hose came within two inches of my cunt, making my legs look even longer. I knew how I looked in the underwear because they were the ones I had worn at our wedding – Aunt Agatha would not have approved! However, I was surprised by how nice my skin looked in it, for the careful sun tanning had given it a glow that really set off that underwear. I even excited myself!

In just a few minutes after “dressing,” if that’s what you would call it, Alan called in to me that Bob was coming, five minutes early as I had hoped. I quickly turned on the water in the bathroom to, supposedly keep me from hearing his arrival, and prepared for my entrance. Then, looking down and combing my hair, I came through the door into the living room, saying, “How do I look? This is my wedding outfit!”

There was absolute silence at first, and then both men exclaimed, “Wow!”

I looked up with absolute (feigned) shock at hearing Bob’s voice, standing still in a shocked reaction, and then placing my hand over my crotch in a traditional September Morn pose, I shrieked, “My god, Bob, what’re you doing here? You’re early!” I then scurried back into the bedroom after giving him plenty of time to stare! I quickly put on the little white dress that I had laid out, and reemerged, still blushing (partly real, partly the result of judicious patting), saying, “I can’t believe this! I might as well have been naked! Alan, why didn’t you say that Bob was here?”

Alan didn’t say anything, of course, and Bob, with a big smile, flattered me with, “That is the virtue of being prompt! You never know when a beautiful nymph will pop up, and what could be nicer than the almost naked nymph I just saw!”

“Oh you! Oh, well, you’ve seen most of it before, so I suppose it doesn’t matter too much, but, if I’m going to put on a show, I would like to know the schedule!” The evening was off to a great start and Alan, later, whispered to me, “Man, that was an entrance! Thank heaven for that pill or I’d probably broken that stent – or my cock!” I had a delicious dinner and two men making me the center of the evening. They teased me throughout the evening about Bob seeing me and my underwear. Commenting about what all the people around us would say if they knew what I had under my demure white dress. Asking, “What kind of bride would wear things like that under her wedding gown?” “What would your Aunt Agatha say! “ Alan joined Bob in those jibes, almost as if he were just another man rather than my husband. I blushed, I simpered, I made silly, even sexy replies. I loved it, and was on a high all during dinner, and I was floating on air when we drove home!