African Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I was finished eating I went back to my cramped office that was hardly bigger than a broom closet. I really shouldn't complain about it since I had enough space to stretch my legs which was better than some of the other workers had it. I used to work at a desk that was really just a bit of shelf connected to the wall and there was nowhere to put my legs except under my chair. When I saw this office open I jumped on it like it was prime real estate and from then on I gloried in my ability to let my feet stick out the other side of the desk without hitting the wall. It's the little things.

Then, there at my door talking on her cell phone was stuck up fake wannabe doctor Elizabeth whose parents had named her after the fake monarch of some fake country that was really just a colony of Europe on an island off the coast. They had fake multicolored money and fake passports and everything. They even spoke fake English with fake spellings that they taught to kids in their fake schools.

"Ok, I'll talk to him. ... I'll talk to him. He's right here. ... Ok."

Her call ended and then she stepped into my office.

"Ok, Kevin, we need to cut the bullshit. I have to talk to you."

"Close the door."

She took deep breath and held it for a moment but then did as I asked. As she was messing with the door to get it closed I had come from around my desk and when she turned back to me I was so close that she had to back up and she was then pressed against the door.

"What are you doing?"

"If you want to talk to me then you have to pay the toll."

"You're throwing THAT back at me. Grow up. This is serious."

I put my hands on her body and she was startled when I spun her around. Then my hands reached around her with one of them going for her breast and the other reached for her pussy.

"Kevin! We can't do this."

"Tell me to stop then."

"I just came to talk to you. It's important."

"Then pay the toll."

My right hand got under her shirt and then under her bra and I was feeling her breast and pinching her nipple. My left hand was having more trouble getting under her clothes to her pussy so I decided to just start to undo her pants altogether.

"I have a fiance."

"Then tell me to stop."

"But ..." she started to say but just then I was pulling her pants down. "We're really going to do this?"

"Unless you tell me to stop. Go ahead. Say it."

She squirmed and I could feel that she was getting wetter and wetter. I got my dick out and pushed her down to bend over.

"Do you have a condom?"

I ignored her question and just pushed into her. "This is what you are."

She panted as she tried to control her breathing and keep quiet.

"This is all you are." I said. "You're a dirty, cheating, whore. You're corrupted. You're polluted." With each bit of my speech I was thrusting in to her and she was having difficulty keeping her sound down. "You said I wasn't going to be a good father. That I couldn't be a husband. Well, look at you. You don't deserve to be wife or a mother. You're just a slut who will never stop cheating no matter how many ceremonies you have or rings they put on you."

"Yes, call me a slut." she said.

I slapped her ass and pulled her hair and she seemed to love it the more I did things that mistreated or degraded her. Then I started to cum inside of her. A man can never be sure if the woman he's with is really having an orgasm or not but she seemed to also be having an orgasm just then as I released my semen into her.

I pulled out of her and she nearly dropped to the floor. I got my dick covered up and then I went back to my desk hoping she would just leave after that. She was taking her good sweet time getting her clothes back together and her hair unfrazzled. When she was done she grabbed the metal folding chair and set it up for herself.

"That is one thing I can say about you, you know how to fuck. That's about all you're good for really."

"You're still here?"

"I paid your pathetic little toll so now stop whining like an infant and talk to me like a civilized adult."

"I fucked your sister."

"No, no. You are not derailing this conversation."

"Who knows, you niece might actually be mine."

"How dare you."

"Just saying, they should probably do a dna test."

"You leave that little girl out of this."

"But just let them know that I do not consent for my dna to be tested."

"And you had the nerve to call me a cheater."

"Cause you are one."

"You are too."

"How do you figure that? I'm free as a bird, baby."

"So then who's this new woman everyone in town has seen you with?"

My fun teasing mood was instantly gone. "None of your business."

Elizabeth's eyes lit up when she saw my reaction and I was internally kicking myself for letting her see through to my emotions. "And you really like her."

"You leave her alone. It is not like that."

"You going to tell me about her?"

"No. Now get out."

"Uh uh. I paid the toll, remember. I can feel it leaking out of me now. I'm going to have to collect this from you more often now that I know it hurts you."

"You don't mean enough to hurt me bitch. Now get out."

"In fact, you're little girlfriend is the reason why I'm here."

I got up and went over to her. I grabbed her by her top and forced her up from her chair. She was startled and didn't know what to do as I lifted her off her feet and brought her over by the wall and pressed her to it. "First of all, she is NOT my girlfriend. Second of all, if you value your health you will not ever refer to her with ANY belittling language EVER again. You got me."

"I got you. I got you. Please put me down."

I did as she asked and went back to my desk while she stood there getting her composure for a moment. When she made it back to the little metal chair I picked up the receiver for the phone on my desk and I offered it to her. "Go ahead."

"Go ahead, what?"

"Call the police. Go ahead."

"What are you talking about?"

"I put my hands on you, right? I abused you and later you're going to say I threatened to kill you and you were scared for your life and I beat you up so bad you're going to be in therapy for the rest of your days. That's the playbook for you girls these days. Well, let's get it over with. Here. Call the police. I won't resist. They can come get me."

"Put that down. I'm not one of your floozies that you can scare."

"And I'm not a side fling for you to get your jollies off on."

"You initiated the sex with me."

"I was expecting you to run away screaming like a little girl."

"Well, obviously you don't know me very well."

"More like you don't know yourself very well because I knew the second you pulled that lunch crap that I was going to fuck you but you only just found out after it started."

"So you were expecting yourself to run away screaming like a little girl."

"How does that make any sense? You chicks are the ones who go and enjoy all the sex while its there to be had but then run off screaming rape as soon as you realize what you've done and with whom. You came in here and you were always going to let me fuck you. I just expected you to turn on me the second it was over and report me to HR that I sexually assaulted you."

"Well, I didn't. I'm sitting here calm and ready to have an adult conversation with you. You're not getting rid of me."

"Oh, I can see that cause you're obviously a stalker. Why would you know or care who I was spending my time with?"

"Oh, thank you for the question. That is actually a very good question and completely relevant to why I'm here. Thank you. I knew if I held your hand for long enough you'd get there."

"All those words with your gums going flappity flappity flap and you still didn't answer the question."

"Money. That's how I know and why I care who you spend time with."

"I'm not paying you any money."

"You don't even know who you were dating, do you?"

"She's not going to pay you any money either."

"Maybe not, but her father is well known as a bit of a whale when it comes to donations to ..."

"Hey, not cool. I don't know what the dude looks like but it ain't cool to fat shame him like that."

"I was not ... You have to just stop with all the ..."

"Did I mention I fucked your mom?"

"Kevin. I thought we were past this."

"What ever gave you that idea?"

"Can you arrange for me to meet with ..."

"NO!"

"Why not?"

"I told you to leave her alone. I will not tolerate any drama when it comes to her."

"Look at you defending her the way you NEVER defended me."

"Yeah but you're just a cheating whore and she's a real woman."

"Oh, you do like her. Knowing that makes me really happy that I fucked you today."

"If you had any brain cells that actually worked you'd maybe come to the conclusion that if I'm willing to fuck you then perhaps I don't have the kind of relationship with my friend that you think I do."

"If you had any brain cells that actually worked then perhaps you'd be able to get a job doing something other than coast through life living off the fact that you were born bilingual. Without that, you'd be nothing."

"Hey, maybe you'll get pregnant and then your baby and your sister's baby can be siblings instead of just cousins."

"Ok, enough with the games. You have to introduce me."

"To your sister? Don't you already know her, or are you two not on speaking terms?"

"You know who I'm talking about."

"And I also know she's not interested in meeting you."

"So you've already lied about me to her."

"You are not important enough to me to even mention, much less lie about."

"Great, then we can start on a clean slate."

"Melissa is a sophisticated woman with class and intelligence. She's going to instantly see through all your bullshit. There's no reason for me to even entertain the thought of wasting her time like that."

"Well, she hasn't figured you for the heel that you are yet, has she?"

"She sees in me what lesser women can't."

"I shutter to even think what that could be but if you don't want me to be seeing you out of a job then I think we better get back on track. You need to set it up."

"Set what up?"

"You can pretend to be incompetent all you want but I am not ..."

"And just so you know, I can not be fired because I don't want to ..."

"Do you honestly think that admin is going to just let you run around with the daughter of ..."

Just then the door to my office swung open and my immediate supervisor was there. "Has your little white ass made that form for Mrs. Gonzalez yet? Oh, I'm sorry, Dr. Wood. I didn't know you were still here."

"It's ok, Shirley. I'll be just a minute more."

"You take your time. You can have him all day if you need him."

The door closed and again I was alone with Elizabeth.

"So have you figured it out yet or have your primitive male proto neuron cells not actually gained enough cephalization to grasp your situation. I don't need to get you fired. In fact I would never want you to be fired. I want you to work right here caged in this little space for the rest of your life. This is what you are. This is all you are. You're not free. You're mine."

"I can quit."

"And work where? Who's going to hire you after they hear all the things I have to say about your work performance?"

"The answer is still no."

"Come on, white boy. You know you're going to have to do what I say eventually."

"Hold it. You're whiter than me. My mom was Hispanic."

"But see, I'm happy to be whatever I happen be and you, are not."

"The only reason you ever dated me in the first place was so you could virtue signal to everyone that you're not a racist when you so clearly are."

"Set the meeting, Kevin."

"No."

"Think of the good of the hospital."

"You mean this place that apparently still pays you way more than you'll ever be worth? No thanks."

"It's not about me, Kevin. Think of your patients."

"What patients? I'm not a doctor and I'll never be one of you pompous assholes. I don't have patients, just paperwork."

"So you're saying that you don't care anything for the people who rely on you to explain to them what their doctor is trying to say."

"That is totally irrelevant to what you're asking."

"Set the meeting, Kevin."

"I already said no."

"I'm not going to ..."

The song from one of the Bond movies started to play. Elizabeth answered her phone.

"This is Elizabeth. ... I have him right here. ... Close but not exactly. ... Ok." She then looked over at Kevin, took the phone from her ear, and offered it to him while giving him a evil 'gotcha' look.

I didn't want her to win but if the person on the phone was the man I imagined it might be then Elizabeth was going to get her way.

"Kevin. It's been a while since I've been down to three. How have you been?" It was the voice of Moe Blackart. He was pretty much the highest up person in the hospital who actually worked in medicine and knew that this was an actual building that existed in the real world and not just numbers on a spreadsheet.

"Mr. Blackart. We're all fine. Busy, but fine. How are you?"

"Kevin, you can just call me Moe. Has Elizabeth explained about the Trust Fund?"

"She didn't mention that specifically."

"I know you two are good friends and you're probably having a good time catching up but if you don't mind I'm not going to beat around the bush."

"No, sir. It's ok."

"Now look I totally understand that it might seem strange that the hospital would be interested in your personal life."

"Just a little."

"And I am not saying that you have do anything that you don't want to do."

"Of course."

"But it would be a very helpful thing if you could use your connections to help the hospital."

"Sir, that's the part that Dr. Wood mentioned but I'm still a little fuzzy on it."

"Just imagine if the local Linux user club found out that one of their members was a personal friend of Linus Torvolds. What would they do?"

I had heard of Linux before but only in passing. I had no idea who the name belonged to but I didn't want to sound ignorant. "I suppose they'd all want to meet him."

"Exactly. Exactly. They'd totally roll out the red carpet for the guy."

"I don't know if Melissa's going to be ok with anything like that."

"We'll keep it low key. No pressure. Next time she's in town just invite her to a tour of the hospital. It doesn't have to be anything more than that."

"I'm not exactly sure of the next time she's coming."

"I understand. She's a busy woman after all. But the next time she's in town give us a heads up, will you?"

"Oh, uh, of course."

"Great. And you know, I was thinking that it might be interesting to get you off of three and have you come to work in the publications department."

"Oh. Really. That's interesting."

"Just an idea for now but I'm tossing it around. Anyway, it's been great to catch up with you Kevin. I'm glad we could understand each other."

The tone informed me that the administrator had hung up on me. I handed Elizabeth back her phone. She smiled as she took it back. "See. Isn't life just easier to do as you're told."

"Do as I'm told huh? Come here."

"Come where? We're in the same room."

"Get you're little slut cheating ass over here." he said quietly.

Lust flashed across her face and she slowly stood up. Instead of coming over to where I was she started to undo the fasten on her clothes.

"I didn't say to do that yet." I remarked.

"If we're going to fuck, I'm going to be comfortable."

I tried to get up from my seat but she came over and started to put herself down on me. She was naked enough for me to have access and then she did what she had to do to get my dick out and she started to ride me.

"That's one thing I can say about you, you can fuck. That's about all you're good for." I told her.

"And you just remember that. Always remember that. It's not you who fucks me. I. Fuck. You."

...

Anytime I had any contact with Elizabeth, even if I got to fuck her or not, it was a huge amount of tension and stress loaded up onto my system. I left work early and tried to relax at home with a movie and surround sound. That wasn't doing it for me. I called Sally over but even as I had her in my bed and my cock was going in and out of her I knew the tightness in my chest and the cloud in my head were not going to go away. Elizabeth wasn't really the problem here. I knew what the real problem was.

Late that night I was unable to sleep so I removed myself from Sally's slumbering embrace and went to my living room. I called Crystal.

"My house. NOW!"

"What happened?" she asked me.

"Just get over here."

My rage was building up higher and higher with every second that my sister was delayed in arriving. When she did get to my house the first five minutes there was no talking. She could see that I was angry and maybe she thought that I was slap her or worse.

"Back yard." I said quietly but with hatred in my voice.

"Kevin, no."

I got close to her and she backed away from me to the wall. "Do it, slave."

"Kevin, you're scaring me."

"Back yard."

"No, you're not going to piss on me again."

"Now."

"Kevin, please."

"Fine. Give me back the 200."

She was speechless for a moment but then she swallowed. "I can't."

"Why not? Where is it?"

"I don't have it. I had to ..."

"Don't fucking lie to me. Give me the money."

"I swear I don't have it. I had to use it to pay off these guys."

"Obviously you didn't give them all of it."

"I got to keep about 50."

"Then give me the 50. It's a start."

"I used it all. I have bills."

"Who are these guys?"

"You don't want to know."

"Stop fucking lying to me. Give me the money. I know you have it. You didn't give it to anyone."

"Yes, I did."

"Who?"

"They're ... they're bad guys."

"Who?"

"I mean, they're not the mafia but ... they're bad guys."

"Then we go to the police."

"No. Are you crazy. They'll kill us."

I ignored her and got out my phone. She reached for it but I pulled it away.

"NO!" she said in a louder voice. I was mindful that Sally was still asleep in the bedroom.

"Shut the fuck up."

"You can't. Don't call the police."

"Back yard or phone call."

"You're not going to piss on me again, are you?"

"Pick one."

She didn't look happy but she headed with me to the back door. There in the back yard I gestured for her to keel.

"Kevin, please. Why do you have to do this?"

"Why do you have to be a fucking lying, thieving criminal?"

"You don't understand."

"I understand that stealing is against the law."

"Technically what I did was not ..." She stopped talking when she saw me start to get my dick out. "Kevin, no. Don't piss on me. Of all the things, why that?" she said as she put her hands on mine to prevent me exposing myself to her.

"Because you're a low life who's going to end up either in jail or dead. What would mom think she was alive to see you like this?"

"What would she think if she knew you pissed on me?"

"I can just call the police."

"No. Fuck. Why does it have to be police or piss?"

I ignored her, pushed her hands away and then my dick was all the way out and my balls too. I internally trying to get to where I could piss on her but then my sister found a way to stop me.

"No you did not." I said when I saw and felt my sister put her mouth on my cock.

"Nyor nod nyonna nyiss on nne."

"What?"

She stopped momentarily. "You're not going to piss on me."

"Bitch, you don't tell me what I can and can not do. You're the slave, remember."

She ignored me and went back to sucking my dick. She was really throwing herself into it too. She had one hand around the shaft stroking me and the other was feeling my balls.

"You are really fucked up to be doing this, you know that?"