African Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She just shrugged.

"Nasty. I swear. You are really fucking nasty way more than I ever thought."

She pulled back from taking my cock deep into her mouth and I thought she was going to say something but she didn't. She was looking up at me with her tongue circling around the head of my dick again and again. Then she moved to take it deep into her mouth again.

"I am going to cum all over your face. You think my piss was bad, you'll never wash that out."

She looked up at me with 'we'll see'.

"I have the worst sister in the world. I don't even know why I even try to protect you. I should just let them come and take your thieving ass."

Just then I felt a chill run through me and I knew I was getting close. I think my sister realized as well but instead of pulling back she made sure to get a good seal on my cock and I started to fill her mouth with semen. She was making pleasing moans as I did so and then she made a show of showing me that she not only took all of my cum into her mouth but she released my dick without any of it spilling out. Then she swallowed and made a show of her tongue going over her teeth to get all of it. "Yum." she said.

"That is sick. That is the nastiest thing I have ever seen."

"Yeah right. I've seen some of the women you date."

"Just get the fuck out of here. That was so disgusting."

"If it was so disgusting then why did you cum?"

"I was getting a blow job. Of course I was going to cum but that does not excuse it from being nasty. And Disgusting. And ILLEGAL!"

"Maybe the cops shouldn't knock it until they've tried it."

"Can you please just fucking go already? And I don't mean fucking to say that I want to have sex with you. Man, so gross."

My sister gave me a look that told me she felt like she had triumphed and then walked around the house back to her car. I went in through the back door and went back to bed. But I couldn't sleep. I laid there next to Sally but my eyes were wide open and I had a hard on that would not go away. I had gotten a blow job from my sister. What the hell was wrong with me? Why had I just stood there and let her do it? I could not calm my mind no matter where I turned my thought. One stress ball was gone but had been replaced by another. I needed to release. I needed to relax. I woke Sally up to fuck her. She seemed annoyed since she had work the next day but once we got going I fucked her to three orgasms before I could cum and was finally tired enough to drift off.