After The Fact Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
S-Des
S-Des
3,029 Followers

"I felt so badly about everything that had happened, I called in Monday and quit. When I took the job, it seemed so perfect, get paid to fuck and party. When I saw what she went through on Sunday, I started wondering how many other marriages got wrecked by those parties. I had already received a good offer at the firm, but had been putting off starting. After spending Sunday with Jenny I realized that it was time to move on. That's everything I know."

"If you want to take my word for everything, don't look at the tape. It's going to be fucked up to see her like that. If you watch it, I hope it will help you see that she was set up by Megan. All I can say is that I'm sorry that Jake and I helped. I think you're crazy if you don't give her another chance. She told me she didn't want any of it to happen and wished she could take it all back. There wasn't any reason for her to lie to me, so I believe her."

As he finished I tried to figure out how I should be feeling. Do I say thank you to the man who fucked my wife? Now that I knew more behind what had happened, did it make any difference? Jenny still cheated on me, but at least now I knew it was a one-time thing and not something that she went looking for. Drunk or not, she went along with it and then compounded her betrayal by doing it again the next night. David's description of her guilt made me more sympathetic to her, but I couldn't get the image of the party out of my head.

Now there was another issue, do I watch the tape to confirm his version of the events? It would most certainly be worse than what I saw at the party and what would it change? I honestly didn't know if I could take seeing more of her like that. I wondered exactly what I had done to deserve this.

Since everything was finished the first day, I caught an earlier flight. I arrived back in town very late, so I left Danielle with Jenny and got some sleep. In the morning I called Bryan. I filled him in on some of the details and asked to see him. He told me he'd have some time early in the afternoon and I could stop by.

"...OK, now that you know some details, you need to talk to your wife about it." I noticed that Bryan often chose to call Jenny 'my wife' or some other term of endearment rather than just saying her name. There was probably some specific reason, but I didn't get it.

"Now that some of the blanks are filled in, I think I'm ready to talk to her. There are still problems though. How do I know if she's being honest, even if I want to believe her? If it turns out that everything happened the way David explained it, then she certainly deserves more sympathy than I've shown her, but that doesn't excuse what she did. She still cheated on me, I doubt she would be very sympathetic if I got drunk and slept around on her. Then there's the video. Should I watch it?"

"Those are all really important questions John. Unfortunately I can't answer any of them for you. All I've been trying to get you to do is take charge of your life. It's not that I think you'll feel better if you do things the way I think they should be done. I let you talk for three weeks to understand your feelings about right and wrong. It's you fighting your own convictions that is making you so miserable. You can't let go of Jenny because you still love her, but feel like she needs to be punished for what she did. You have to decide what you can live with and what you are willing to give up. It's not easy, but that's life."

I glared at him in frustration, "Thanks, that was absolutely no help whatsoever."

"John, all I can tell you is that if you can make your decision without looking at the video, don't watch it. There is more pain down that road and it will make things even harder for you. If you need to watch it to see for yourself how she acted, then you should watch it. In my opinion, if you need to watch it to make your decision, you've pretty much already made it anyway."

I thanked him and picked up Danielle. I talked to Jenny briefly, but tried not to act suspicious. I mentioned Bryan's sessions and asked if she would be interested in coming. She enthusiastically agreed, making me a little nervous about what she expected. I had tried to be more pleasant without getting her hopes up. I just wanted to get things resolved so I could move on.

I made it until the day before the session without looking at the tape. It was locked in my desk, where Dani couldn't accidentally see it. Just after dinner that night, I decided I had to watch it. I asked Steve and Sharon to watch Danielle for the night. In case I couldn't handle what I saw, I didn't want her anywhere around me.

I sat around my house for an hour just staring at the tape on the coffee table in my living room. Finally I couldn't take not knowing and put it in the VCR.

Megan, Jenny, David and the other stripper were already in the room talking. Jake must have distracted them while David threw up the camera on something (it might have been in a bag set up to record without being seen). They had been out dancing together and were talking about how much fun the club was. While Jake and David talked on the other side of the room, Jenny pulled Megan aside. It happened to be close to where the camera was. Although I couldn't see them; it was easy to hear the conversation. Jenny was already slurring her words.

"Megan, I want to do this for you, but having two guys in my room is something John would freak out about. I can only help you to a point and then I need to go. I'll get another room for the night and you can have all the fun you want, OK?"

"Don't worry, Jen. Just help me tease them a little so I can get them where I want them. You can make an excuse, leave and I'll get to have a night I'll never forget. Did you see how hot they are! They're both in college and have incredible bodies. When I was dancing with Jake I could tell he's hung like a horse. This is going to be amazing. You just trust me, I won't let them try anything with you and when I'm sure they're ready, I'll let you know that it's time to leave."

"Megan walked over to the other side of the room and turned on a boom box. There was some club music playing and the girls began dancing with both guys. They must have picked up where they left off at the club because the dancing was already more than a married woman should be doing. They touched and ground against each other as it went from one song to another, although I noticed David never tried to touch anywhere that would have alerted Jenny that he was planning on more than dancing.

When the fourth song started, Megan moved against Jenny, chest to chest, and began moving her hips against my wife's leg. The guys took up position on the outside and slid up and down against the girls backs. Megan started moving her hands up and down Jenny's sides, brushing the outside of her breasts. The guys stepped back and watched as Megan spun my wife around, running her hands around to her stomach. When one hand went over her breast, I thought I could see Jenny stiffen, but Megan just kept moving it up until it was brushing her face.

As their dance continued, Megan moved her hands up and down Jen's hips and thighs. She suddenly spun her around and pushed a knee between Jenny's thighs. I could tell it was already getting out of control as Jenny began rubbing herself back and forth across her friend's thigh. Megan caressed Jen's ass with both hands as they continued. When the song ended, the girls split up and high-fived, giggling like it was no big deal.

The guys got them drinks and everyone sat around for a few minutes. They danced for a few more songs, got more drinks and then Megan said she had an idea for a party game. She wanted to put on a blindfold and guess which guy gave the better neck massage. Jenny sat away from them as David covered her eyes. He went first, working on her for about a minute before letting Jake take over. When they were finished, she said it was too hard to tell. She invited Jenny to try.

While initially saying no, Jenny finally giggled and sat on the chair, waiting for the blindfold. I couldn't believe she was actually going to do that, their motives seemed so obvious. Despite her reminding Megan that nothing was going to happen, how could she not see where this was going? This time Jake went first, followed by David. Jake started cautiously, just rubbing the base of her neck. As he moved out to her shoulders, he calmly reached in front and undid the top two buttons on her blouse. Before she could protest, he moved back to her neck. After working on it for a little bit, he moved to the trapezius muscles, but slipped his hands inside her collar to reach them.

The contact of skin on skin made an immediate impact on her as her head lolled forward. "Mmm, that feels good."

After Jake finished, David took his turn. He used many of the same tactics, plus a couple of different tricks. Neither of them had gone over the line that would have alerted Jenny to their real intentions. I noticed that they each went at least twice as long as they had with her friend.

Megan pulled her out of the chair and said, "My turn." Jenny had another drink as she watched the guys take turns working on her friend's neck, shoulders and upper back.

After another couple of minutes, she bounced out of the chair saying she still wasn't sure. She pulled Jenny up and pushed her into the chair. Although Jen objected, she let herself be led. When David began rubbing her shoulders, he started going more forward. Every few seconds he would let his hands move to the open 'V' of her blouse and touch her skin. He was careful to not touch too low, but he continued to steadily wear her down.

When Jake took his turn, Megan slid a chair close in front of Jenny and picked up one of her feet. When she jumped, Megan just said she knew Jenny's feet were tired from dancing and she was doing it so she could get the same treatment on her next turn. While she softly worked her hands over Jenny's foot and ankle, Jake took advantage of her distraction to undue another button. He did it quickly and it appeared Jenny didn't notice.

As he worked his way down her neck and to her upper back, he pulled the shirt open as far as it would go without breaking the next button. His thumbs worked into the muscles at the base of her neck and then outward toward her shoulders (over her shirt). He took a couple of opportunities to reach into her shirt in front, but stopped well short of her breasts. If she had been sober, I know she would have objected, but as long as he didn't do anything to startle her, the slow seduction was working.

I glanced at my watch and saw that each man had taken a full five minutes before letting Jenny up. When she tried to stand, she was obviously unsteady on her feet. I don't know how much of it was from the alcohol and how much was because she was so turned on. When Megan sat down, she insisted Jenny pay her back and put her foot up on the chair.

Jenny reluctantly sat down and began massaging her foot and ankle as David applied the blindfold. Again the guys took turns and didn't appear to do anything nearly as invasive as what they did to Jenny. I wondered if in her condition, she thought that it was her imagination that it seemed to go on longer with her and that the guys touched her more aggressively.

When Megan pulled off the blindfold, she announced that she was ready to vote on the winner in the men's contest. She then said Jenny needed to do it one more time so they could vote. Jenny pulled her close and said something into her ear. It appeared like she was saying she didn't want to. Megan reassured her and they traded places. Once the blindfold was on, she picked up one of Jen's foot and started caressing higher, this time from the calf to her knee.

I could tell she had stopped pretending to massage and was just softly caressing. Both hands worked at the same time and moved around, searching for sensitive areas to undermine her will. It had to be incredibly erotic for Jenny with the blindfold on.


The first massage was Jake's and it had taken another step up. He ran his hands down her arms and pushed them together. I could tell he was trying to brush her arms against her breasts. Again and again he went from her neck to her arms. When he put one hand against her back, he reached his other arm across her chest, juts above her breasts, to hold her in place. I could see Jenny shift in her seat as this new tactic plus Megan's touches took its toll on her.

Again it went for about five minutes, then the men switched. David again used almost the same technique. Megan switched legs and continued trying to drive Jenny wild.

Somewhere in the middle of David's turn I started seeing the signs of arousal that I knew so well. Jenny began moving her hips in her seat. I doubted she even realized it, but I knew it meant she was wet. When they finished, it appeared that Jenny was well on her way to an orgasm.

Jenny got up and motioned Megan over by where the camera was. "That was too much Megan. I'm not comfortable with this anymore. I want you to have your fantasy, but you're going to have to do it yourself." Not only was she really sounding drunk, I didn't think she sounded as firm in her resolve to leave.

Megan talked quickly, trying to keep her from leaving. When Jenny tried to protest, Megan said, "You're being silly. The blindfold makes it seem more intense than it is. They didn't do anything with you differently than me. Of course nothing is going to happen; we're just getting these guys hot so that they'd stay the night with me. You haven't done anything to be worried about. This is all just for fun, relax." I cringed and wondered how many drinks Jenny had, for her to be able to fall for such a load of crap.

Megan turned and announced that David was the winner. She said Jake had one more chance to redeem himself. She wanted to try one more thing, for both men to massage her at the same time. She said she always wanted to have two guys give her a massage at the same time.

I noticed that Jenny sat on the chair in front of Megan without being asked. Once the blindfold was on, the last round started. They kept it to about three minutes and again it was more or less respectable. Jenny rubbed Megan's feet and calves through the whole thing. Her touches were far different from what I saw Megan doing earlier.

I knew this would be where they would try to break my wife's will completely. It's not that she hadn't already let things go far beyond what she should have allowed to happen, but if they could get her to go further there wouldn't be any going back. Jake started on her right, with David on her left. Megan pulled the chair a little closer and worked from her mid-calves to mid-way up her thighs. I had turned the VCR's display on and saw it was about the five minute mark of the massage when they made their move.

Jake moved in front of her and put his fingers on her shoulders, letting his thumbs work down to a few inches above her breasts. David countered from behind by going down her back and around her sides. Jenny's breathing had become erratic and she began undulating on the seat. They kept her like that for a few minutes before Megan moved her hands all the way under Jenny's skirt. Again she stiffened, but when she felt the fingers touch her pussy, she seemed to lose control.

I felt sick as I watched Megan slide her face between my wife's thighs, at the same time reaching behind and pulling her hips forward. Jenny leaned her head back and David took the opportunity to kiss her softly. I couldn't see exactly what Megan was doing, but she moved her face around and I assumed she was licking her over her now drenched panties. Jake gave up on the pretense of a massage and worked his hands down to her tits.

Jenny was obviously beyond rational thought. Her body heaved as the seduction that had taken over an hour (just counting what happened at the hotel) culminated in a huge orgasm. The three of them didn't change their tactics; they just kept working on her until I saw Jenny kissing David back as she grabbed the back of Megan's head with both hands to hold her in place.

The men gently pulled her out of the chair and moved her to the bed. Megan didn't give her a chance to calm down, diving right back into her cunt. When Jenny was lying flat on her back, David began kissing her again, this time hard. Jake unbuttoned her blouse, pulled up her bra and slipped his hands over her breasts. When she moved her hips off the bed in the throes of another orgasm, Megan took the chance to slide Jenny's panties down her legs.

The moment they were off, she moved her lips to Jen's clit. I saw her motion for David to come over. Jake took David's place, kissing her while rolling her nipples between his fingertips. Megan moved her mouth off of Jenny's pussy for only a few seconds, pushing her leg further over. David took the opportunity to slide between her legs and sink himself all the way in with one slow thrust. Jenny moved her hips up to meet him and I knew that there wasn't any more resistance in her.

It was easy to see that David was very good at his job. As a dancer, he was able to move his hips in much the same way that Jenny used to drive me crazy. It probably wouldn't have taken much to keep Jenny in her current state, but he seemed to be elevating it to a new level. She began moaning and rocking her hips against him. As he increased his tempo, she wrapped her legs behind him indicating she really wanted this. Finally he moaned that he was coming, but didn't pull out. Luckily I could see he was wearing a condom. I couldn't imagine the kind of diseases he and his buddy had been exposed to.

When he finished, he tapped Jake on the shoulder and slowly pulled out. Jake moved in to take his place and Megan took the opportunity to kiss Jenny and squeeze her breasts. As Steve dropped his pants I could see he was indeed bigger than Dave. I wondered if Jenny would have a problem with it. She had always been pretty tight for me and I wasn't nearly that big.

Jenny suddenly must have realized that it was Megan kissing her because she made a surprised sound and put her hands up like she was going to push her away. Just at that moment, Jake began pushing his monster cock inside of her. Jenny moved her hands to his shoulders, but instead of pushing at him, I could see her grab him. When he had worked about half his length into her, she started kissing Megan back with enthusiasm.

Jake took over a minute to work himself almost all the way inside her. He pulled back and started leisurely thrusting about half his length into her, giving Jenny the chance to get used to his size. After a couple of minutes he was fucking her harder, getting closer to finally pushing his whole prick into my wife. Without any warning, he suddenly withdrew. He rolled Jenny over and pulled her up to her knees. He lined his prick back up against her pussy and shoved in, not stopping until he was buried all the way into her pussy. She gave a small cry of pain, but didn't protest.

I thought about how tight she had always been while we were having sex and couldn't imagine how she was able to accommodate something that big. A shiver ran through me as I thought about all the times we had sex since that weekend. Did it still feel the same to her? Was she thinking about this night every time we made love? I tried to shake it off so I could continue watching.

When I was able to return my attention to the TV, it looked like Jenny was somewhere between pleasure and pain as Jake started moving faster. On each stroke he pulled back until he was almost falling out, then would slide himself into her until his hips hit her ass. Megan took the opportunity to get on her back and crawl under Jen. I couldn't see her head, but it was easy to tell she was licking at my wife's pussy again.

S-Des
S-Des
3,029 Followers